Those Days of...Ch. 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Arse fucking! Cock fucking arse!'

'Like Mum, love it, like Mum.'

'Oh shit! Aaagh - yeesss!'

As she reached that final point of her crescendo she pushed herself down as hard as she could on to my cock, then, arching herself backwards, let her flickering fingers finish the job for her.

Her entire body vibrated like a plucked bow-string, as the climax rippled through it the tremors funnelled down through her very core and, as Barbara sat there quivering, savouring the unusual sensations that continued to flow through her, the echoes of those powerful vibrations were transmitted to my still hardened cock - and to my absolute astonishment, I suddenly felt myself starting to come again.

It was no mind-blowing climax, more like a sneeze that sneaks up on you unexpectedly. But the suddenness of it magnified its otherwise limited intensity and as I bucked upwards in response to it, I broke the reverie Barbara had been enjoying and she looked down at me, an expression of utter disbelief on her face.

'Again? Already?'

'Mmm. Aargh!' Was the best I could manage in reply as the first shot pumped up through me.

When she realised what was happening she immediately began to move herself up and down again, giving my cock just that extra little bit of friction it needed and giving me the stimulus to find the strength to tap what little there was left in my balls - which the next three or four, smaller spasms completely drained out of them.

I was drifting, somewhere between exhaustion and sleep but was vaguely conscious of Barbara finally moving off me, then again the feel of the damp cloth cleaning me up and, a little later of her pulling the covers up over us as she slid into bed beside me. I stirred enough to slip an arm around her and pull her closer, then the soft moistness of her lips on mine brought me back to reality.

'That was wonderful!' she sighed. 'After watching you doing it to Mum, that time in the kitchen, I've been wanting to ask you to do it that way. In fact I've hardly been able to think of anything else. I didn't know if I'd be able to take you as easily as she seemed to - but I had to try it - and I'm glad I did.

Is it better for you that way Roger?'

'I don't know about it actually being better, it's certainly different, tighter of course. Which is why I was able to come a second time - even though it was only a little one.'

'After the way you came such a short time before I couldn't believe it when I felt your cock getting hard again. Then to feel that you were just about to come, that was amazing! At first I thought you were faking it, you know, trying to make me feel good. But then I realised it was really happening - that made me feel terrific, knowing I could get you so aroused that soon after the other one. And the thought that your jism was going to shoot up into my arse - wow!'

'I wouldn't expect that to happen too often though. You have to remember I've been wound up most of the evening - recalling all those memories for you got me started - and having you there displaying various bits of yourself from time to time didn't lessen the pressure any either.'

'Oh, so you noticed that did you? I got the impression that you were so deep in what you were remembering that nothing I did was making any difference.' she said archly - then giggled softly when I answered.

'Far from it. There were quite a few times when my friend down there was being quite insistent about me stopping, giving him a chance to do something about what you were doing to him. And then to cap it all, that outfit you wore - that was mind-blowing! For a moment or two I thought I was going to come while I just stood there looking at you.'

'I'm glad you liked it - I thought you would. And I'm glad you took no notice of our friend's earlier demands - and I bet he is now too - if winding you up for a while is all it takes to get performances like those two you've just given, I'll have to start thinking of ways to do the same tomorrow.'

'At the moment I don't feel as though I'll be capable of coming again for another week, so don't get your hopes up too high.'

'Oh, I'm sure a good night's sleep and a decent breakfast will work wonders - we'll have to wait and see won't we.'

Chapter 57

Dreaming of Greta

Understandably, after such a mutually exhausting session we then simply clung together and fell into a deep, totally satisfied sleep. But because the bed was so much smaller than the one I was used to sleeping in I woke a couple of times during the night. The first time I was really confused as to where I was and why I was so cramped for space - but Barbara's familiar curves quickly reminded me and though she mumbled in her sleep when I snuggled closer to her, she didn't wake.

The second time was after another of my disturbing dreams, obviously brought on by the vividness of the memories I had dredged up during my talk to Barbara.

Strangely enough it wasn't dominated by any of the five main women in my life - Sheila, Kim, Julia, Barbara or Helen, the woman in it was Greta, that Scandinavian blonde from my school-days. Well at least it was a child-woman that looked like her, which I suppose was the way my mind classified Greta after the experience I'd had with her in my teens.

She'd been in the class a year ahead of us and was probably the one girl that I and just about every guy I knew, would have given their right arm for a session with. She had that typical Scandinavian look, long, straight very blonde hair, enormous, pale blue eyes and high cheek-bones. But although her face was gorgeous it was her figure that made every guy's head turn - big, high-set breasts, a small waist, tightly rounded bottom and very long, beautifully shaped legs.

She had also been the one girl that nobody I knew had ever really got anywhere with, so it had been doubly remarkable when she came on to me that night at someone's birthday party.

The car that had been the key to my youthful experience - when she offered me her breasts to suck on, wanted me to lick out her pussy, then, in return had tossed me off - again played a central part, in my dream.

I was alone in the car, I've no idea where I was driving, the road was high up on a cliff, running parallel to the sea below, following the shore-line around small bays and inlets, then running straight for miles at a time. It was summer, at least it was pleasantly hot but as I had all the windows in the car open, the refreshingly salty tang of the sea-air blew all around me.

I felt horny, just that vaguely sexy feeling you get sometimes, nothing urgent or demanding, just a nice, somehow reassuring sense of being a sexual person.

Then way up ahead in the distance I saw a figure standing beside the road - being a dream there was no question in my mind as to why or how someone would be there, in the middle of nowhere - then as I got closer I realised it was a girl. In my dream I didn't make the connection with Greta, that realisation only came later, after I had woken up. In my dream it was just a girl - but what a girl!

She was wearing a light summer dress, which the wind off the sea was whipping around her, flattening it against her body, then whirling the skirt up around her waist. Even from a distance I could see the absolutely stunning shape of her and as I drew closer I saw even more - I saw that the dress was all she had on, beneath it was just her fabulous, naked body.

Obviously I pulled off the road beside her and when I had stopped she bent down and smiled at me through the open window, a smile that said far more than any words could have done and which implied that it was in fact me that she had been waiting for. As she paused there for a moment or two I had a chance to briefly look down the neck-line of her dress, down into the deep valley created by her simply magnificent breasts. Then, finally dragging my eyes up from that provocative sight, I saw that she too was looking wide-eyed at something and that as she stared she was moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue.

Looking down at myself I understood her reaction - I was stark naked - and, poking up from between my legs was the most enormous erection I'd ever seen.

She got in and as she settled herself in the seat beside me and I began to move the car forward, she turned and smiled again, then reached one hand across and curled her long slim fingers around the throbbing shaft of my cock and gently squeezed it.

The road immediately ahead of us began to wind down through some rocky outcrops, leading down to and then around a large bay and for a while I had to concentrate on the road. But even so, out of the corner of my eye I could see that while she was continuing to gently squeeze my cock she was using her other hand to slowly undo all the buttons down the front of her dress and that the wind was catching the material and blowing it right back off her body. I risked a longer, sideways look and saw her breasts properly for the first time - and immediately felt my palms beginning to sweat.

They were even bigger and firmer than I'd imagined and I found myself wondering how they would actually feel when I had them in my hands, feeling their weight, fondling their warm softness. At the very centre of each were circles of a pale shade of pink, their nipples stiffening as the wind blew over her - and just the thought of closing my lips around them, nibbling them, sucking them, made my mouth go suddenly dry.

The excitement of seeing her amazing breasts and the thoughts they stirred up had made me forget what her hand had been doing, that is until it swept apart the two unfastened sides of her dress, exposing the rest of herself. And although I was reluctant to tear my eyes away from her full, upswept curves, when I caught sight of her pubic hair it was so unusual it immediately grabbed my full attention.

Instead of having tightly curled pubic hair, hers was dead straight - straight and just as blonde as the hair on her head - and like that it was also neatly parted in the centre, leaving the hooded ridge of her clitoris quite exposed.

I watched as she started to stroke the hair, gently smoothing it down with delicate strokes - strokes just as delicate as those she then began to use on me, lightly running her finger-tips up and down the entire length of my shaft, sending tremors of sheer delight up through the rest of my body. As she felt my cock responding to her touch, felt it throbbing even more strongly than before, she closed her eyes, slipped a little lower in her seat and began to arouse herself by lightly caressing the quickly reddening bud, occasionally letting her finger-tips slip around and between the moistly darkening pussy-lips below.

As I drove down the hill leading to the sea shore, in between staring at the girl and what she was doing to herself, I had been snatching quick glances at the road ahead and when we came around the final bend I saw that we were approaching a long, flat stretch following the curve of the bay and that the road then climbed even more steeply back up out of it. So I had a little time in which to safely watch her more closely and noticed that although she hadn't actually touched them, her breasts had become swollen, her nipples too, turning to jutting, dark red spikes - and that as her fingers stroked around and slid in and out of her sweet little pussy, they began to glisten in the sunlight as they became more heavily coated with her juices. Then, as she became progressively more stimulated by what she was doing to herself and she began to make deep, contented sighs of pleasure, that the long, blonde strands of hair on either side of her pussy were getting wetter, becoming both matted and shinier.

But whilst she was taking good care of herself, I hadn't been forgotten, her other hand had continued its steady stroking and caressing of my cock, sometimes skimming lightly up and down, every now and then tightening its grip for a few short strokes, making sure the pressure inside me continued to rise in time with her own gradually increasing arousal.

Just then we came to the end of the bay and as we began the long, steep climb up out of it I dropped the car down a gear. It was as though she was connected to the engine, as its power slowly increased for the upward climb, so did the actions of her hands, not only the one plunging deeper into her pussy but also the one taking care of me, its grip tightening, the strokes having a more purposeful feel about them.

As we climbed higher up the hill, so the pressure rose inside me, my cock reared vertically, its head, then a bulging purple bulb, smeared with the pre-cum that had begun to seep out of it.

The crest of the hill came into view and as the engine began to labour I dropped it down another gear and again as the engine's revs speeded up, her hands did too, one flashing in and out of her pussy, the other stroking up and down my cock even faster. But though she got me to the point where I felt certain that the very next stroke would be the one that would trigger my relief, it didn't happen - and although I felt myself thrusting upwards, trying to get myself off, I seemed locked at that point, just a fraction away from coming, for some reason unable to actually get there.

But it was obvious that she didn't have the same problem, as we burst over the top of the hill I glanced sideways and saw her body arching up off the seat, her neck and face flushed a deep crimson, three fingers delving deep inside herself and her entire body shuddering, gripped by the sheer force of her climax.

I woke, my heart racing as fast as the car's engine had been, damp with perspiration, disoriented, the dream still incredibly vivid - and aware that my cock was erect and throbbing painfully.

Then, when I felt Barbara stirring beside me I realised where I was and lay there for a while, letting the force of the dream subside, the powerful images fade. But although that happened quite quickly and though, unlike in the dream, I wasn't gripped by an over-powering need, my erection didn't go away. I turned on my side so I could go back to sleep again, wondering if the dream would return and, if it did, if I'd climax, have a wet dream.

Barbara had her back to me and though she didn't wake, as she felt me shifting around she snuggled closer, her bottom wriggling against the hardness of my cock. That made me wonder if some continuing stimulation of it might prompt a return of the dream - but even if it didn't, the thought of falling asleep with it tucked inside the warmth of her pussy seemed too good to miss. It was easier than I'd thought, as I guided my cock-head between her thighs she murmured and subconsciously eased them apart for me - and a moment or two later, with just a slight nudge, I had the tip inside and then as I shifted myself closer to her, the rest of it slipped home.

She squirmed back against me, again murmuring something as the hard length slid up inside her then, as we both settled ourselves into comfortable positions, she sighed happily and a little later, with our bodies intimately joined together, I joined her in sleep.

The dream didn't return and I doubt we stayed locked together for too long - but around seven o'clock I was woken, that time by Barbara's insistent re-arousal, her hands and mouth doing for me exactly what the girl in my dream had done earlier. But with a far more gratifying conclusion! Once she had me fully erect Barbara swung herself up on top and soon took both of us to delightfully satisfying climaxes, after which, having got the day off to the best of all possible starts, we stayed on in bed, cuddling and drifting back into a light sleep for a while.

Later, as we were having some breakfast I commented on her early morning horniness.

'I woke up like that, my pussy was really, really itchy - maybe I'd been touching myself in my sleep.'

When I suggested that perhaps something else had she asked me what I meant and, without going into the details of the dream, I explained what had happened, how I'd woken with a hard-on and had thought it would be nice to pop it somewhere warm and welcoming. She grinned, said what a good idea it had been - and added.

'He's a welcome visitor any time you like Roger. Now, what are we going to do with the day, in between fucking I mean?'

Chapter 58

Saturday Frolics

We decided to leave all the usual chores until the Sunday morning, so the place would be clean and fresh for Helen's return that evening. Barbara still had a few details to complete on the plans for the house, which she wanted to finish before her meeting with Steve but decided to do those after we had done the chores. That way we had all day, the evening and that night together, with only ourselves - and each other, to please.

'So, having decided what we are not going to today - is there anything you particularly fancy doing?' I asked.

She was thoughtful for a while, then looked up at me questioningly, apparently thought better of what she had been going to say, thought a little more and then obviously decided to say what had first been on her mind.

'You remember what I said last night, when you were telling me about what went on between you and the girl you met at university, what was her name again?'

'Kim?'

'That's right, Kim. You said she'd get you off whenever you looked as though you really needed it, regardless of where you were.'

'True.'

'I said how much I liked the idea of that, that I could imagine doing that to you myself, that as you were talking I could almost feel your cock in my hand, feel it pumping. I told you I've always liked doing that for you, how it gives me a sense of power, being able to excite you that much, then the sense of being in control of when and how much pleasure you get. It's exciting.'

'Let me assure you that it's even more exciting being on the receiving end Barbara.'

She grinned and then continued. 'Then I asked if you and Mum had ever done anything like that and you said you had, though you didn't go into any details.' she added in a disappointed tone.

'I think right then you were more interested in the other things I was telling you.'

'Maybe. Anyway, some time today I want to do that. I don't know when or where we'll be - but I'll give you that to look forward to.

As to what we could do with the day - how about this. I have to go to the shops, I need something to wear for the meeting with Steve tomorrow, I can't wear the outfit I did last time and as I don't want to waste our time together making something myself, I'll need to buy something, there are a couple of shops that usually have the kind of thing that suits me. It won't take long, promise. Then we could go for a bit of a drive somewhere, get some fresh air. But tonight I'd like us to go out for dinner, somewhere nice, make it a bit special.

Could we do that?'

'Of course we could - but I thought you wanted to go to the exhibition.'

'What exhibition?'

'The interior design exhibition that Steve mentioned.'

'Oh blast - in the excitement of us being together, I'd forgotten all about that. You might find it boring - but he did say he thought it was important I go - would you mind very much if we did, just for a while, then maybe go for a short drive somewhere?'

'Of course not - if I thought I'd be bored I wouldn't have mentioned it, would I?'

'I'll be really quick in the shops - and we'll zip round the exhibition. I don't want you to feel our day together has been wasted, I'll make it up to you later - I promise.'

I couldn't help chuckling at her suddenly youthful anxiousness to please me and assured her I didn't feel that the day would be at all wasted, adding. 'We don't have to have sex every hour on the hour Barbara, I enjoy being with you - out of, as well as in bed.'