Those Days of...Ch. 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's nice to know Roger.' Grinning as she added. 'But in bed is better isn't it.'

Now that we had things to do we quickly cleared away our breakfast things and began to get ourselves ready to go out. While Barbara had her shower I rang Helen, to let her know she wasn't forgotten. Even if they'd been listening her first question would have sounded innocent enough to her parents - but I understood its real meaning.

'So, how did you sleep darling?'

'Like a top.'

'Missing me?'

'Of course - we're both looking forward to you coming home tomorrow.'

'That's good. How is Barbara? Have you found time to have a talk to her?'

'Yes darling, we had a good long talk last night and most of your worries are unfounded, she's really a very sensible lady, probably got more sense than we give her credit for. I'm sure there isn't a problem.'

'Oh good! I knew she'd talk to you about it. How was everything else?'

I guessed from her tone that at least one of her parents was in the room with her, making it difficult for her to say what she really wanted to ask and as I didn't want to get involved in a blow by blow description of what Barbara and I had been up to together I answered the question equally evasively.

'Fine, as always, just fine.'

'So, what are your plans for today?' she asked, quickly changing the subject.'

I gave her a brief run-down on our schedule and we chatted on for a few more minutes before hanging up so I could start to get myself showered and dressed - and then, within an hour Barbara and I were heading off, first to find her something to wear for her meeting with Steve.

Barbara directed me to a nearby shopping-centre then having found somewhere to park we joined the crowd of Saturday shoppers. The shop we went to already had about a dozen customers, none of them any older than Barbara and as I stood waiting while she looked through the racks of clothes there was a steady stream of young women going in and out of the changing rooms as they tried on various garments. I couldn't help noticing the casual, almost careless attitude that most of them seemed to have to drawing the curtains behind them and how difficult it became to avoid seeing various parts of semi-naked women either in the flesh or reflected in the full length mirrors on the walls of the changing rooms.

It was obvious that Barbara was well known to one particular assistant, a tall, slim girl with long, very dark brown hair and when they had found two or three different outfits for Barbara to try on she came over and spoke to me.

'Good morning. I'm sure Barbara won't be very long, it's always a pleasure serving her, she has a very good eye for what suits her.' then added. 'I'm sorry we don't have anywhere more comfortable for you to wait, it isn't often that our customers are accompanied by their boy - er, gentlemen.'

To ease her embarrassment I smiled and said that I was fine, glancing across at the changing rooms as I added that I was actually quite enjoying the view from where I was standing. She turned to look in the direction I had indicated, just in time to see what I had been looking at - a girl in the changing room at the far end was busily trying on a variety of tops and the skimpy bra she had on was stretched to its absolute limit by the size of her breasts.

She grinned back at me. 'Yes, it does become a bit of show in here at times. Perhaps we should sell tickets.' she added with a giggle.

'I'd certainly buy one, especially if I thought you were going to be trying things on yourself.' I said as I let my eyes drift down over her body, pleased to see that my comment had brought a slight tinge of colour to her cheeks - but it was the response and the suggestive look in her eye as she gave it that really intrigued me.

'Well there are times when I do of course, when business is quiet...'

Unfortunately she never got to say whatever she was going to add because just then we were interrupted by Barbara appearing out of one of the changing rooms.

'The top is wrong of course, I'll need to wear a blouse with it, something with lots of flounces down the front - but other than that, what do you think Roger?'

I liked and from the knowing look they gave each other as they saw my response, it obviously showed on my face. The jacket was something like a blazer but nipped in tightly at the waist, accentuating her hour-glass figure. The skirt was a mass of tiny pleats, falling to just above her knees and, as she span around, I saw how they flared up and out, giving me a brief glimpse of the smooth curves of her thighs.

'A knock-out Barbara! Take it.'

'Yes, he's right Barbara, you look great in that and I think we have just the right blouse to go with it too. I'll just have to check if we have it in your size - most of our customers are quite a bit less well endowed than you are. Apart from the one in the end changing room.' she added cheekily, glancing back over her shoulder at me as she headed off to the stock-room.

'What did she mean by that?' Barbara asked, then grinned as I explained how I'd been spending my time while she had been trying on the various outfits - but judiciously omitting the flirtatious by-play that had passed between the assistant and myself.

'This might be a good place to do what I said I was going to for you sometime during the day.' she whispered sexily.

'True - but I think it'd be a bit hard to find a sufficiently discreet spot though.'

'Maybe it would turn some of the girls on, knowing what was going on I mean. I got the impression that Sheena fancies you - and I know from talks we've had before that she's an exhibitionist at heart. She'd probably get a kick out seeing me get you off while you watch her - and I'm sure some of the others would too.'

But again an interesting line of conversation was interrupted, that time by Sheena returning with several blouses for Barbara to choose from and again I was left alone for a time while she went to try them on - left with time to think about the suggestion Barbara had made - and thoughts of just how Sheena would react if she actually carried it out. Thoughts that naturally enough started that familiar heavy feeling deep inside me and which was soon followed by a growing pressure inside my pants as my cock automatically began to swell in response to them.

All too quickly Barbara made her selection and with only the memory of Sheena's unfinished invitation and the mischievous twinkle I'd seen in her eye as we turned to leave, Barbara and I were soon on our way to the exhibition Steve had mentioned to her. Initially, as we made our way through the heavy traffic she was very quiet, apparently deep in thought but after a while she turned to me, reached out one hand and rested it on my thigh as she said.

'I was right you know.'

'What about?'

'Sheena.'

'I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.'

'Oh sorry, I've been miles away. Well, while we were sorting out which of the blouses I liked best, I told her what we'd been talking about. Well, I was right - she got really quite excited about it.'

'You did what?' I exclaimed.

'Told her what I'd suggested to you. You know, about me getting you off in the shop, while you watched her trying on various things. She really liked the idea. I told you she was an exhibitionist at heart.'

'You did that while you were buying a blouse?' I asked incredulously.

'Yes, why not?'

'I'll just never understand women Barbara. The stuff you talk about amongst yourselves is just amazing. Yet if a man made a suggestion like that to her she'd probably have him up for sexual harassment or something.'

She laughed. 'You're probably right. Though somehow I don't think she would if it was you suggesting it - as I said, I got the distinct impression she'd taken an immediate fancy to you.'

'How could you tell?'

'Oh, it's the way she looked at you, the way she held herself, almost preening herself for you. It's hard to put into words - but a woman can see these things much better than a man can you know.'

'Maybe we should go back again.' I suggested with a grin.

She gave my leg a hard squeeze. 'I think Mum and I are quite enough for you to handle, I don't think you need any more in your harem.'

'You said she just wanted to watch, I merely thought we'd be adding a little excitement to her day - and ours too of course.'

'One thing inevitably leads to another Roger. Just calm down a bit, there'll be plenty of excitement in your day before too long.'

'Is that a promise?'

'A definite promise.' she answered, slipping her hand higher up my leg and giving my still partially swollen cock a long, affectionate squeeze.

The exhibition was actually more interesting than I'd thought it would be and although there was a lot of rather way-out stuff there that didn't do very much for me there were many other displays I enjoyed. But Barbara seemed fascinated by everything and more than once I had wandered on to another of the exhibits before I realised I'd left her behind, still examining some detail or talking to the representative manning the stand. As it was around lunch-time there weren't too many other visitors and that plus the fact that she was probably the best looking woman many of the men had seen in a long time, meant she got their full attention. Barbara took full advantage of that and soon had quite a collection of brochures, business cards and I suspected, several invitations to a more detailed discussion of what was on offer.

Like most exhibitions, some companies had added a bit of glamour to their stand by providing hostesses, most of whom were there purely for the titillation of the male visitors. But on the stand of a company that manufactured or at least distributed decorating fabrics there was one woman that really caught my eye and when Barbara got into what looked as though it might become a lengthy conversation, I drifted slowly towards that stand taking the opportunity to check out my initial impression as I worked my way closer.

I put her age at around my own, maybe a year or two older but it was obvious from both her general appearance and her figure that she took very good care of herself, the smartly cut, dark blue business suit fitted her snugly and was neither designed to hide nor left any room for any excess weight. She was quite tall, not much shorter than myself I guessed and that was accentuated by the high-heeled shoes she wore - which had of course been one of the first things I'd noticed about her, those and the trim ankles and shapely calves above them. Her thick, dark auburn hair was cut short, framing her face and topping off the rest of a most attractive package.

Naturally she'd seen that I was moving in her direction and once or twice as I'd glanced up for another look at her our eyes had met and the second time that happened we exchanged brief, hesitant smiles. So when I walked across the aisle separating the other exhibits from hers it was quite natural for her to greet me.

'Good afternoon, I hope you're enjoying the exhibition sir.'

'Yes I am. It's a pity there aren't more visitors for you though.'

'Oh we expected the middle of the day to be fairly quiet, there were quite a few in during the morning and I expect there'll be another rush after people have had their lunch. Still it means you and your - er - the lady have a better chance of seeing what's here.'

'She's my - well I suppose step-daughter-to-be is about the best description.' I explained, suddenly realising that I'd never previously had to define the actual relationship between Barbara and myself. 'She's really the one that's interested, she's having thoughts about a possible career in interior design and an architect that's doing some work for us suggested she come along and have a look around.'

She introduced herself as Maureen, then asked which architect was doing the work I'd mentioned and it turned out she knew Steve's father, 'rather well' were the words she used but from the look in her pale hazel eyes as she said it I guessed 'intimately' might have been a better description.

'She's a very attractive young woman - and seems to have William in a bit of a spin.' she said with a smile as she looked over my shoulder and when I turned I saw Barbara, still several stands away, in earnest conversation with a young man.

'Yes she tends to have that effect on men - but then you'd know what most of us are like.'

Her left eye-brow arched seductively as she asked just what I meant by that and I was rewarded with a smile that brought a brilliant sparkle to her eyes when I answered.

'I simply meant that being an attractive woman yourself you'd be no stranger to men suddenly gathering around you.'

'Thank you - er?'

'Roger, I'm Roger and that's Barbara.'

'Thank you for the compliment Roger. And may I ask just what work Barbara's doing?'

'She's actually studying and working in fashion design. But her mother and I are in the process of buying a house and the architects have been very impressed with some suggestions she's put together, so much so that Charles' younger partner, Steve, suggested she might be quite successful if she took it up full-time. So I suppose we're here for two reasons, having a look around for other ideas for our house and giving Barbara a bit of an inside look into the business.'

'A very good idea, I'll be interested to talk to her, if she ever gets this far - once she leaves William she's still got Michael ahead of her and if I know him as well as I think I do she could be held up there for quite some time.'

'A lady-killer is he?'

'That's putting it mildly. Can Barbara take care of herself?'

I couldn't help myself chuckling at her question. 'No need to worry about that Maureen, no need at all.'

'Ah, I see. So, can I show you anything or would you just like to sit and chat while we wait for her to brave the wolves. I can offer you some coffee.'

I said that would be very nice and followed her through to a tiny area at the back of the stand that had been set up as somewhere where three or four people, presumably potential buyers, could sit and talk business. She told me to make myself comfortable while she made the coffee and as it was noticeably warmer in that confined space she slipped off her jacket, giving me the opportunity to get a better look at her as she bustled around. Her figure was every bit as good as I'd first thought, her breasts making very tempting bulges in her blouse and the tightly rounded curves of her bottom stretching her skirt just as invitingly.

But in spite of those very pleasant distractions the things that really caught my eye were her hands. For one thing they were very white - and obviously very soft and smooth too, with incredibly long, slim fingers tipped with perfectly shaped nails that were brightly varnished to the precise shade of her cherry-red lipstick. As she prepared the coffee I found myself almost hypnotised by their movements, unable to stifle the sneaking thought of how it would feel to have such beautiful hands wrapped around my cock.

Probably because it was such a small area and that much warmer than it was in the exhibition hall, I soon became aware of her perfume, a heady, sweetly spiced scent - and that and the closeness of her ripe body had a very predictable effect on me and I was soon conscious of my body responding and the re-arousal of the feelings I'd had earlier. By the time the coffee was ready and she sat down in a chair beside me I was very aware of the uncomfortable bulge my still stiffening cock was making.

At first she seemed unaware of my slight discomfort and having told me that Steve was not just Charles' junior partner but also his son, she began to talk about the interior design business and how she had first got into it when her marriage had broken up. I told her I was in the process of going through a divorce myself - and that the house I'd mentioned was for Barbara's mother and I to set up home in.

'That's why I said she was my step-daughter-to-be.' I explained.

'Straight from one relationship to another. Not giving yourself time to, well, how shall I put it, play the field a bit Roger?'

'Well Helen, Barbara's mother was really the trigger for the divorce - I might not have got around to it if I hadn't met her.'

'Ah I see, I understand. And Helen, she's not here today?'

'Visiting her parents, in the country, for the week-end.'

'So you're - er, baby-sitting?' she said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

'Not exactly Maureen.' I answered with a grin.

'She'd be a handful - in more ways than one.' she continued. On the surface a harmless enough remark - but coupled with the knowing look she gave me it was enough to make me think she had somehow managed to spot the complex relationship between Barbara, Helen and myself - and I felt my cheeks colouring as her eyes held mine with their steady, questioning gaze.

'I imagine so.' I answered weakly, and was relieved when she then said.

'I can just imagine Charles' reaction when he met her.'

'She certainly took the wind out of his sails. At first he couldn't keep his eyes off her.'

'Yes, I know that look very well - he loves cradle-snatching.'

'Then when we got down to the work she'd done and he saw how good it was he didn't seem to know quite how to deal with her. Actually he left everything to Steve - and I'm sure she's had a similar affect on him too, he's already made a date with her - ostensibly to do some more work on the plans of course.'

'Of course. He's a nice looking boy, Steve - though he's a bit young for me, I prefer more mature men. I find they have more to offer - in bed I mean. Less impetuous, more attentive to a woman's needs than young men tend to be.

Do you find that with younger women Roger?'

Again I felt the colour rising to my face at the directness of her question and found I had to clear my throat before replying that my experience was really too limited to give her a reasonable answer. But Maureen wasn't going to let me out of the verbal maze she'd led me into quite as easily as that because she immediately responded.

'Ah, do I take that to mean you also prefer more mature partners then?'

'I've never really had to think about it like that - but I suppose under normal circumstances that would be true.'

The combination of her nearness, perfume and loaded conversation was beginning to make my head spin - but just then, to my relief, we heard Barbara's voice calling out.

'Hello! Anybody home?'

Maureen gave me another of those wicked smiles as we got up. 'Sounds as though she survived the wolves.' Then gently pushed me back down into the chair as she added. 'Stay there Roger, I'm sure Barbara could use a coffee too.' Then she slipped out to the front of the stand and for a few minutes I could only hear the sound of their muffled voices, at least giving me time in which I hoped I could sort out some of the whirling thoughts that Maureen had sparked - but my head was still full of images, my nostrils with the scent of her perfume and my pants with my hardened cock when she brought Barbara back with her.

'Here he is, safe and sound.' Maureen said cheerfully as she poured a coffee for Barbara.

'Even if a bit hot under the collar.' Barbara replied, apparently recognising the signs of my discomfort.

'Well it is a bit warm in here, there's not much ventilation.'

'It looks more like over-heated circulation to me Maureen.'

'You could be right I suppose. Though it can't be anything I've done - we've only sat here chatting while we waited for you.'

'But then you don't know Roger. He tends to get steamed-up rather quickly - and he's had a rather stimulating morning.'

'Really! You must tell me the details - but first I want to hear about this house design you're working on, see if there's anything I can help you with. Let me just top-up Roger's coffee then you can tell me all about it.' As she turned and bent to re-fill my cup her fingers lightly touched my hand, her eyes dropped momentarily, taking a quick glance down at my crotch, where she must have seen the bulge in my trousers before looking up into mine and giving me a smile and a slow wink, before turning to say to Barbara. 'Then perhaps we'll see if there's anything else we can do for him.'