Those Days of...Ch. 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was made of several layers of some very fine material, some of which clung to her body even as others swirled around her when she moved. Other than the tiny, shoe-string straps that held it up, her shoulders were bare, as were the upper curves and the deep cleavage between her magnificent breasts. The full skirt ended just above her knees and as I glanced up and down I did recall the stockings, the self-supporting stockings that went with the outfit - and the thrills I'd received from them when her legs had been locked tightly around me.

In short - she looked absolutely stunning - and when I was finally able to drag my eyes back up to meet hers and found she was softly smiling at me, I told her so.

'I'm glad your face is so expressive - just seeing your reaction is enough, you really don't have to say anything, it's all written there. But it's still nice to hear it anyway, so thank you, I'm glad you approve.

You look just right too Roger. That suit makes you look very distinguished, a man any girl would be proud to be seen with, especially this girl.

And what's even more exciting for me, having seen that initial expression on your face, is being able to imagine what might be going on underneath it as a result of how your body's reacting.'

'Much the way you imagine it is Barbara.' I admitted with a tight smile as I handed her the glass, then, as we had the whole evening before us I changed the subject by saying. 'As it's Saturday I expect the cabs will be busy, so I'll ring for one now, while we have a drink.'

'Good idea Roger.' she answered, glancing down at my crotch, then giving me a knowing grin as she added. 'Don't want things to get out of hand too quickly, do we.'

Having rung for the cab and been told there would be a delay of around twenty minutes, when I went back into the lounge-room I made sure we continued to stay off the subject by asking whether she had got any other ideas for the house from what she'd seen at the exhibition - and that kept us safely chatting until the cab came and then during most of the drive to the restaurant.

It was certainly a nice place and as we were welcomed as warmly as if we were regular patrons and then shown to a good table in one of a series of alcoves along one side of the restaurant, I felt the evening had got off to a very good start - at the same time feeling that with Barbara looking as beautiful and as sexy as she did it was bound to get even better as time passed.

'Is he here?' I asked after we'd settled ourselves and been given the menu.

'You mean the perving waiter?'

'Yes.'

'I haven't noticed him - I'll let you know if I do. But I have spotted someone else.'

'Who?'

'A buyer for one of the big stores - with a girl young enough to be her daughter - and I happen to know that she doesn't have one.'

'Interesting! And that reminds me that you were going to tell me about some of the goings on in the business.'

'So I was - but let's order first though.'

The menu was so comprehensive it took us a while to choose but we were in no rush and our waiter quickly saw that and paced his service accordingly. When he'd taken our order and brought us the pre-dinner drinks I lit a cigarette and leaned towards Barbara.

'I've had a good look around the place and there's absolutely no doubt about it - you're definitely the most gorgeous looking woman here. And from the looks you're getting from various quarters, I'm not the only one who thinks so.'

She smiled back a me and replied. 'I don't really care about what anyone else thinks - I'm happy knowing you think that. And so far as I'm concerned you're the most attractive man here - and you're allowed to stare at me as much as you like.'

'Have I been staring?'

She giggled as she answered. 'Just a bit - but don't stop.'

What she'd said made me realise that in fact I hadn't been able to keep my eyes from unconsciously drifting back to the way the dress showed off her breasts and I felt a flush of embarrassment creep up over my face. 'I said you didn't have to stop - and you certainly don't have to be embarrassed about it Roger.' she whispered as she saw my reaction. 'You know how much I love seeing you appreciating me, getting turned-on by just looking at me. Stare as much as you like. If it were that woman over there doing it, that would be another matter altogether - but she's only got eyes for the girl she's with.'

'The buyer you mean?'

'Mmm. I bet the girl is either one of her staff, or even more likely, from one of the fashion houses.'

'Mixing business with pleasure you mean?'

'Probably - it's common enough.'

'That sounds like the perfect way to open what you were going to tell me.'

'O.K. I remember what you said, when you told me how you and Julia got started, about the relationships that develop between people working together, how some of them will always end up having affairs. Well there's that of course - and then there are the business deals that need sort of, well, helping along a bit. That girl for instance, with the buyer, it's quite possible she's part of a deal between a fashion house and the buyer. The fashion house gets a big order, the girl will get her commission and the buyer gets her in bed for a night or two. That sort of helping along.'

'Is there much of that?'

'Probably more than we imagine - in all sorts of industries, not just the one I know. For instance, if you're right about Maureen and Charles having had a bit of a fling together, even if it progressed normally afterwards, I wouldn't mind betting it began during some kind of business deal.'

'True, I can imagine that, especially with Maureen being as highly sexed as she appears to be, she probably wouldn't think twice about using it in that way.'

'Right - and there are plenty of people around who are exactly the same. Then there are those who get manipulated into situations by other people - there was a young saleswoman at the place I work that happened to.'

'You mean she had to go to bed with someone just to keep her job?'

'Not exactly, she was virtually raped by a buyer, in return for an order - the buyer had been told by the boss that she came with the deal, which she didn't know anything about of course.'

'What happened?'

'She left, went to another company and I eventually lost track of her.'

'I mean what happened to her at the time?'

'Oh of course, you want to hear the details, silly of me.' she replied with a grin. 'Well, the boss keeps up his own contact with our biggest customers, when we have someone new joining the sales staff he'll sometimes take them along with him, both exposing them to the industry and so that he has someone to look after the details. The girl, I can't remember her name now, had only been with us a few weeks when he took along to a meeting with one of our inter-state customers and apparently the whole time they were there the buyer just couldn't take his eyes off her.

The boss wouldn't miss a thing like that of course and on the way back to the office said to the girl that he was impressed with the way she'd handled herself during the meeting and that he thought she'd be able to manage the final part of the sale herself. She got quite excited about the idea of that, especially as she was new to the job. Then the boss said that particular buyer always liked to conclude a deal over dinner and asked if she'd have any objections to that. Naturally she said she didn't.

So, a week or so later the boss told her that the buyer was back in town and wanted to discuss the details of the deal, it was her chance to make her first big sale. Well, to cut a sordid story short, the dinner itself wasn't too bad, though he insisted on telling her a string of dirty jokes, making very suggestive comments and leering at her the whole time. And every time she tried to bring the conversation around to business he'd cut her off - 'Later darling. We'll see about all that later.' - was his stock answer.

She became a bit suspicious when, after they'd finished eating he got up and they headed for the lifts and even more so when she then asked where he was taking her and got a very odd sort of look as he replied that they were going up to his room of course - to complete the business.

Once inside his room he was all over her and when she tried to hold him off he started to turn rather nasty - and not only that but that was when she found out her boss had told him that she came with the deal. She felt completely trapped, he was a big man and if she felt that if she resisted he might get even more nasty, perhaps violent. Obviously she wouldn't get the order and maybe she'd lose her job. So she gave in, let him fuck her - making sure he signed the order first of course. She said it was horrible, he mauled her and had no thought of anything but his own satisfaction - but luckily once he got around to actually fucking her he was quite quick and that part was all over in just a couple of minutes.'

'What happened when she went back to work?'

'I understand she was very calm, gave the boss the order, quietly told him never to put her in that kind of position again and walked out.'

'Of the job?'

'No, his office - she couldn't afford to leave on the spot. She waited a few months, worked hard, got to know people in the business and then quit, right at the start of the busiest time of year, joining one of his competitors - and taking one of his big customers with her.'

'So justice was done.' I said, just as the waiter appeared with our first course and we sat quietly while he served us and poured the wine I'd selected. But once he'd left us to get on with our food I leaned forward again and asked if Barbara had ever had any trouble with the boss trying anything on with her himself.

'Only once, not long after he hired me, it was a few months after Luke's death and if I hadn't been as depressed as I was at that time I might have let him get away with it. But I was in such a state about sex that I told him I'd cut his balls off, then I'd report him to the police.

I thought he'd fire me - but funnily enough standing up to him like that seemed to make all the difference to the way he treated me and there's never been any problem since.

But there are some people who are no more than whores, they virtually sell themselves. I heard a story about a guy like that, used to go from company to company, telling them he'd get their product into particular stores, for a fee of course.'

'How did he do that?'

'By virtually selling himself, as I said, just like a prostitute. He'd get to know a female buyer, charm the socks - I should say pants, off her and then after he'd got her emotionally involved with him, he'd tell her he'd heard of a really good job, implying that if he got it he'd be able to think about settling down - with her of course. But then, when he'd got her all excited about that he'd say that he'd found out there were a number of really high-powered people after the same position - and he felt that if he had a guaranteed sale to offer them, from the company she worked for of course, it would improve his chances. You can guess the rest.'

'I can understand him getting away with something like that once or twice - but surely the word got around?'

'Who was going to say anything? The companies that made the sales certainly wouldn't say anything. The women? They were holding down senior positions, they wouldn't want to admit they'd been conned would they? So, he got away with it often enough to make it worthwhile - and left a trail of embittered women behind him.

Now, if you don't want me to become embittered too, how about dancing with me - apart from anything else I think that's about the only way I'm going to be able to get a feel of you.'

I'd been vaguely aware of a growing pressure inside, a different pressure to the one caused by the constantly arousing picture made by the combination of the sight of the full swell of her breasts and the almost equally powerful memory of how she'd looked the previous evening, in the skimpy underwear and stockings I knew she had on beneath the dress - and realised that I needed a piss.

'I'd love to - but first you'll have to excuse me for a few minutes, I need to go to the toilet.'

'O.K. but don't be long - there are a couple of other men ogling me almost as much as you've been, if you're gone for too long I might get a few alternative offers.'

'If I were you I'd ask to check the merchandise, before you accept any offers.' I responded as I left the table and headed for a corner of the restaurant where, from the intermittent flow of people I'd seen coming and going every now and then, I presumed the toilets were.

There were two doors, one had signs saying 'Toilets' and 'Women', the other was blank but I naturally presumed it was for 'Men', but when I went through it I found myself in a narrow, dimly lit corridor. Thinking the toilet was somewhere further along it I went ahead and then through the only other door I could see, at the far end - and found myself outside the building, in what appeared to be a small, walled-in court-yard that was obviously used as a dumping ground for empty cartons, boxes, bottles and all sorts of rubbish.

There was no other door to try so I returned down the corridor and went back into the restaurant and as by then my eyes had become adjusted to the dim lighting in that corner, I noticed there was something on the floor near the second door, when I picked it up and turned it over I saw the word 'Men'. So, hoping the sign had somehow become dislodged, I opened that door and looked tentatively inside, finding another, much shorter, more brightly lit corridor and to my relief saw there were two more signs indicating the separate toilets.

Having relieved myself and given the sign to one of the waiters to re-fix to the door I returned to Barbara just as the small combo began to play another set and remembering what she'd said about wanting to dance with me I didn't bother to sit down again but instead led her straight out on to the small, quickly filling dance floor.

'You didn't get any better offers then.' I said as I took her in my arms and we eased our way into a space between the other slowly moving dancers.

'If you'd been gone just a bit longer I might have.' she answered as she smiled up at me and pressed herself close. 'You'd been blocking the view of a rather interesting looking guy sitting right behind you, when you left and he got the chance to have a proper look at me - well, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. So much so that the woman he's with turned around to see what he was staring at. I gave her a very sweet smile and his attention quickly returned to where it was supposed to be.' she added.

Looking down at her of course meant I could see straight down into the deep valley between her breasts and the combination of that view and the feel of her supple curves in my arms almost immediately had their usual effect on me and as we moved to the rhythm of the music I pulled her a little closer.

'I'm in no position to blame any man for looking.' I whispered - and as the scent of her perfume filled my nostrils and I felt her thigh press lightly against mine I slipped my hand down her back, down over the curve of her bottom and giving it a gentle squeeze, I added. 'Or for reacting to you the way I do Barbara.'

'They can look - but only you can touch Roger, well tonight anyway.

While you were gone I couldn't get the picture of how you looked this morning out of my head. How your cock reacted to Maureen's touch - it got really huge you know - how it looked as that first lot exploded and then how it felt in my mouth when the rest of it came.'

Reminding me of the sensations I'd experienced only added fuel to the fire that had been burning brightly inside me for some time and as she pushed herself even closer and slipped one leg between mine I felt her thigh press against the still rising hardness.

'Aah yes!' she whispered as she swayed slightly, letting her thigh brush across it. 'That's what I like to feel.'

'Me too!' I answered as I shifted my right hand lower, feeling her grinding herself even harder against me as I began to fondle the firm swell of her bottom. The dancers were crowded so close together there was little chance that anyone would see what was happening when, a minute or so later she guided my other hand down to her waist and having pressed it around the curve of her hip she then slipped hers between us, down between her thigh and ridge made by my then almost fully erect cock.

'Oh that feels even better.' she whispered. 'It's almost as big as it was this morning already, I can imagine what it looks like.

I can't believe how hot I'm feeling Roger.' she whispered a couple of minutes later, her fingers squeezing my cock even more insistently. 'I wish there was something we could do about it, I mean right now - don't you?'

I couldn't argue with her, the scent of her perfume, the feel of her in my arms, the view down between her breasts, the thought of how she'd looked the previous evening in the scanty black underwear and what her fingers had been up to had not only brought my cock up to full size but was making it throb, almost painfully. The thought of being able to have her right there and then was almost overpowering - and for some strange reason I suddenly remembered the door I had mistakenly taken when I'd earlier gone for a piss.

'Come with me.' I muttered hoarsely, taking her hand, leading her between the other couples and heading for the doors in the far corner.

Taking the unmarked one I retraced my earlier steps, along the corridor and out into the back-yard, closed the door again and before she had time to see the mess piled all around us, pulled her almost roughly into my arms and clamped my lips to hers. She responded instantly, her tongue swirling around mine as she ground herself against me even more passionately than she'd done inside, her fingers digging deep into the cheeks of my arse as she pulled me hard up against herself.

'Don't muck about Roger, just do it to me, now - fast and hard.' she gasped when we broke for a quick gulp of air.

And I did just that, taking her right there. As I unzipped my pants and somehow managed to get my rigidly inflamed cock out she pulled her dress up around her waist and simply yanked the crotch of the tiny briefs to one side. Then I backed her up against the wall and fucked her. I wasn't sure whether the hoarse whimpering sounds she made as I thrust up into her already sopping pussy were caused by the urgency of her need or from the roughness of the wall her bottom was being ground up against each time. But it was clear from the way her fingers gripped my arse, urging me to go even harder, faster, that I was giving her exactly what she'd needed.

It was only a couple of minutes or so before I felt the rush approaching, felt my balls tighten as the pressure of the super-heated semen inside them neared criticality - and as it rose even higher I thrust deeper, almost winding her as I forced her back against the unyielding brickwork.

Then she grunted and clutched me even tighter as the start of her own climax suddenly ripped through her and I felt the lining of her cunt trying unsuccessfully to grip the slippery, steel-hard flesh flashing piston-like in and out of it.

Although her pussy couldn't get a firm hold of my cock, the additional stimulation provided by her contractions was the spark that fired off the multiple blasts of semen that jetted out of me - leaving me hanging on to her for support as I stood there, shuddering, trembling and weak-kneed from the sheer draining power of them.

'Oh God I needed that! And by the feel of things, so did you.' she gasped as we began to regain our breath. 'I love those long, drawn-out sessions you're capable of - but there are times when I simply need to be fucked, just like that.'