All Comments on 'Those Eyes Ch. 03'

by dreamsofbirds

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More more....love this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn it!

you just had to stop there. Why, O Why :). I hope to see another update very soon. O, by the way you have awesome detail and an interesting story plot going on here, It's like I'm watching a movie.

Thanks for the awesome read, Shanee

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn is right

It was getting so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enchanting!

Thanks for the new chapter! It is getting to be really interesting, apart from the sexy appeal, that is! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohhhh, well done

That was fantastic. There is some real good quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good!

Want to know more about they both are. Keep writing please!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Great chapter.

I like both characters, I liked the changing perspectives when they weren't too repetitive. I could really visualize the club and the atmosphere. I definitely want to find out what happens next.

Questions- Why didn't Ash come to find her? He invited her but then didn't look for her all night, even when she sent someone to tell him she was there? What's up with that?

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 12 years ago
Love it!

I cant wait to find out more!!! Please write again soon!

booknerdbooknerdover 12 years ago
Hurry Up!!

The worst part of finding a great series; finding one in progress. uhh... I forgot, Please!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Holy Fudge

Now how cool was that for a cliffhanger...... I LOVE IT!!!!!!

NeptoonNeptoonover 12 years ago
hell ya

bout time wewt. really really loving the story

MizTMizTover 12 years ago

So glad I decided to catch back up on this story, I'm loving it.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago

I was wondering why Santana didn't notice the impairing effect of all the alcohol--she's had several shots and at least two cocktails, remember--but regardless of whether she's a vampire, a lycanthrope, or something else in the same vein her body would be able to break down alcohol at a much greater rate than a human.

Still not quite sure what they both are, but I'm content to read on and see. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Killer.

I normally despise alternating first person, but this is awesome. Definite 5 from me. :)

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Well told

I am liking this. I am glad it has been completed.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Doctime..No it hasn't

You are incorrect when you say it has been completed we have been waiting for months for the next installment although you will enjoy all the chapters you haven't read yet they are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now THIS is more like it!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous