Those Four Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the 1st night after everyone else had left the living room, Jothi laid out the mattress and made bed for me, before going to join in the chatter with Priya and Kala. Everyone else was either in or getting ready for bed. I lied down on the mattress on the floor and looked up to the ceiling fan – one of the wall lights was still on. Priya, Kala and Jothi were still chatting in the dining room. Raja was already in bed, as he had returned earlier that afternoon.

Minutes later I heard the women wishing each other good night and then I noticed Jothi coming to the living room. She walked past me to the main door of the house and made sure it was locked. Then she stood near me and asked me if the fan speed was too fast. She was wearing a skirt and I could see all the way up her legs to her panty-covered crotch. I told her it (the fan) was ok and told her to switch off the light.

She smiled at me and stood there, longer than needed, knowing very well that I could see everything under her skirt. My cock was hard in a zoom and my eyes were focused under her skirt (like a young schoolboy having his first view under a woman's skirt). She then smiled and started to walk away, switching off the light. After I heard her closing her room door, I took out my cock and stroked myself to an explosion, all the while thinking of Jothi.

The next morning, I woke up to the same view – Jothi was already up and had finished her shower. She had brought me my morning mug of coffee and opened the front door. She stood next to my sleeping body and wished me good morning. She had red panties on and smiled when she saw me rubbing my eyes while looking up her skirt. As I got up, she told me to enjoy my shower and walked away to the prayer room.

When I went into the bathroom, her panties from the night before were in the basket. I smelt and tasted her – her strong aroma drove me crazy and I jerked myself off to another cum. As I came out, I saw her taking a lighted incense stick to the front door – she looked at me in my towel and just smiled.

That night, she again came to lock the door but this time she was already wearing her nightdress which hung down to her knees. First she bent down to place an extra pillow for me, giving me an unblocked view of her naked breasts down her neckline. Then as she stood up, I could look right up her legs to her panty-covered crotch again. She smiled knowing that I was literally stunned at the sight and switched off the light, wishing me good night.

Nothing more happened during the rest of the trip, as we did not have much private opportunities. Most of the time, all of us sat around chatting till late until someone got up to lock the door while I made the bed. And in the mornings, Priya and Kala were the first ones up as they wanted to go to temple. One thing was for certain though – nobody still knew about the teasing game between Jothi and me.

During our last trip, a few months before this story took place, we again spent five nights with them and that time Jothi took her teasing to a new dimension.

On the Friday evening, after we had all returned from the temple, she asked if anyone wanted to have a banana (prasatham) from the temple and when she got no response, she decided to have one herself. Priya had gone to the room to take off her sari and change clothes. I was sitting in the hall and Jothi sat across from me, still clad in a beautiful pink sari. She put the banana to her mouth, looked at me and proceeded to suck on the banana. Before biting it, she licked the tip of it, all the while looking at my reaction. I stared at her dumbfounded. She was lewdly insinuating sucking a cock!!

Later that same evening, we were all sitting in the living room watching TV. The kids were playing Ludo on the floor in the dining room area and mother-in-law had retired to her room. Raja was on his weekly trip and would return the next morning. Priya and Jothi were sitting together on the sofa while I sat across from them on the other side of the room. Both were in their knee-length nightdresses and were chatting (gossiping) while I watched the news. Jothi's legs were slightly apart and I could clearly see her lush thighs. Jothi caught my eyes roving (in the pretext of me looking at Priya and her chatting) but showed no reaction and continued her chatter with Priya.

Some minutes later, my mother-in-law called Priya to her room. They usually had a mother-daughter chat every night when we were there. Priya would massage her legs and lie next to her, till she fell asleep.

Seeing that we were all alone in the living room, with the kids engrossed in their game, Jothi opened her legs wider and I could clearly see her black panties. No one could see what was happening. She smiled when she knew she had my full attention and winked at me.

She opened her lips and formed the words to say "Do you like it?" I nodded.

"Want to see more?" Again I nodded.

She got up and went to her room and then came back a few seconds later carrying her bath towel and sat back on the sofa. This time when she opened her legs wide, my jaws dropped – she had discarded her panties and I could see her dark forest against her fair skin. My cock sprang immediately to life, my eyes never leaving the view she was giving.

"Like it?" she asked without uttering a sound. I nodded.

She pulled up her skirt a little and opened her legs wider now and I could make the outline of her slit, covered by what seemed like a jungle of hair.

Jothi then opened her mouth and let her tongue out and made a licking action to me. She teased me like that for some minutes, before standing up to go to her room. She then went to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later. She looked at me and silently indicated to me that she had left her panties in the bathroom.

I raced immediately to the bathroom while Jothi went to my mother-in-law's room. She had the bath towel wrapped around her nightdress, so as to hide her nakedness under her dress. I found her panties near the sink. It was wet and the aroma so strong – she probably had wiped it over her pussy for my sake when she went to the bathroom. I put it to my mouth to taste her and pulled quickly on my throbbing cock. In a matter of minutes, I was shooting streams of taboo cum on her panties.

After washing my cock I came out, but I left the cum-soaked panties on the sink – thick globs of cum were on her panties. I heard Jothi telling Priya that she was going to brush her teeth and head for bed. She went into the bathroom and came out some minutes later. She came back to the hall and again sat across from me. She opened her legs wide - she was wearing the cum-soaked panties!! She smiled at me, touched the front of her groin and brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. Her lips made "Nice" before she stood up and wished everyone good night and headed off to bed. My cock stirred again at the thought of her blatantly sexual tease. This woman was incredibly and obscenely wanton.

That night after licking Priya to an orgasm, I penetrated her from behind and shot my load into her pussy, all the while thinking of Jothi's hairy pussy.

The next day, after Raja had come home she behaved like nothing had ever happened. No teasing whatsoever. She acted and talked normally to me without any reference of her teasing.

During all that time (over the years), besides the "distant" teasing, there was never any physical contact between us whatsoever. Nor did we speak about it, even when we were alone. And, there were no incidences where she tried to lure me into having contact. So I assumed that she was just a cock teaser who got turned on by turning me on. I also didn't know whether she did that to other men or was it just me. But I had enjoyed the tease and she had obviously enjoyed the attention. It probably turned her on that I smelled her panties and came in them.

And, so we come back to the present. I had flown in to Penang on that Monday morning and taken a rental car from the airport to the customer's premises on the mainland. We were doing an audit and I was going to be there till Thursday. My team of junior accountants were already there since a week.

Normally on such assignments, I would stay at a hotel but Priya had asked me to stay at her brother's place in Prai. I was reluctant at first as I have never stayed there alone, without my wife and kids I mean, but decided to go along with my wife's wishes. I was aware that Jothi would use the opportunity to again tease and torment me.

After work, I had driven back to their house. Raja had left the night before on a trip to Kuantan and would probably return only on Saturday. Jothi had cooked sambar and fried some fish for dinner. After dinner, I chatted with my mother-in-law, Jothi and the kids for a while and watched TV with them. Around 9pm I had gone for my shower and was drying myself in the room when I realised that Jothi was peeping on me.

Before I stepped out of the room (the room Priya and me always used), I pulled on a singlet to go with my sarong. All of them were in the hall still watching TV. Jothi asked the kids to go brush their teeth and get ready for bed. I sat in the living room and looked at some papers for work while chatting with my mother-in-law. Just then the phone rang and Jothi told me that Priya was on the phone. I talked to Priya for a while and then handed the phone over to my mother-in-law.

The kids had changed into their pyjamas and came to wish me good night. Then Jothi put them to bed in the master bedroom. Usually when Raja was away on his trips, the kids slept with her. A little later my mother-in-law wished me good night and retired to her room. I sat there totally engrossed in my work.

About half an hour later, Jothi stepped out of her room carrying a towel and headed for the bathroom. She looked at me and asked me if I needed a drink. I told her to put some cold water in my room for me to drink later. She went to the bathroom and I could hear her having a shower.

I felt tired after the long day and decided to go to bed. I went into my room and put the work papers into my briefcase. I left my door open as I expected Jothi to bring me the water. I heard her coming out of the bathroom and going to her room. I arranged my clothes for work on the hanger and was just closing my bag, when I heard her knock and come in.

When I turned to face her, I froze – she was wearing a very thin night dress and she had nothing underneath. Her magnificent round melons were clearly visible and her nipples were tenting her gown. Her hairy pussy was also slightly visible as I stood there transfixed on this sexual creature.

"I brought you a jug of cold water. I have put some ice cubes in to keep it cold" she said, smiling at my stunned eyes.

"Ok, thanks" I said still not taking my eyes away from her body.

"Is there anything else you need, Annan?" she asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"No, that's all" I muttered, trying not to show my desire, but my eyes staring unashamedly at her womanly treasures gave me away.

"Ok, good night, Annan" she whispered with her smile – a smile that somehow told me that the night was far from over.

"Good night, Jothi" I said.

I saw her stepping out of room, admiring her beautiful ass swaying. My cock was rock hard. I switched off the light and closed the door, but did not latch it. I had the bedside radio switched on listening to the late night FM station. All the lights in the house were out. I took off my underwear and lay down on the double bed. I thought of Jothi's body and slowly touched my cock over my sarong. God, I wanted her, but I was scared at the same time – did she really want me or was she just a teaser? I was also worried about the terrible family consequences.

About 10 minutes into my thoughts, I heard my door open and then close, ever so quietly. I looked at the radio LED clock by the bedside – it was 10:30pm. I did not move or say anything.

She came to the bed and said "Please don't say or ask anything, Annan".

She sat down on the bed and touched my hand.

"If you don't want me here, I will go away" she said stroking my hand.

At that moment I threw caution to the wind. I held her hand and tugged. She fell on me. My arms went around her immediately and crushed her against me, feeling her breasts against my chest. I kissed her and her tongue entered my mouth willing me to suck on it. Her hard nipples were poking into my chest, searing my skin. I released her tongue and followed my tongue into her accepting mouth. She sucked on my tongue in hunger.

As we continued to kiss, our mouths now wet, our tongues fencing deliriously, my hands were slowly rubbing and massaging her back, eventually coming to rest on her firm ass, over the thin material of her nightdress. I caressed those luscious round mounds of flesh while we tongue-fucked in frenzy.

Without breaking our kiss, I slowly raised myself up and turned her down and rested her on the mattress. In the darkness, I kissed her eyes and nose before planting a full-bloodied kiss on her lips again, my tongue penetrating her mouth roughly. I brought my right hand to her breast and cupped her right boob....finally I got to touch.

I broke our kiss and encircled the orb with both my hands. I brought my mouth over it and sucked it through the material of her dress, inducing a sound from her.

"Mmmmm.....Annnan" she whispered before pushing my mouth off her tit. She sat up and pulled the nightdress over her head. The she held my head and guided me back to her breast.

"I want to see you" I pleaded, sucking her breast, as if it were my first time.

"Mmmm...you have seen it before....I had shown it to you many times" she sighed, holding my head hard against her body, urging me to take her whole breast into my mouth.

I ignored her answer and switched on the bedside light. She closed her eyes but did not push me away. I sat back and admired her breasts. They were truly magnificent mounds - large, firm and round, topped by 50cent-sized areolas and chalk-sized nipples, hard and black. Her breasts stood out on her naked body. I realized that she was not wearing her thali (scared string of marriage) and other jewelry.

I looked down at the rest of her body. She had a small rounded belly topped by a deep belly button which sloped down towards a jungle of fine black hair covering her pussy. She had nice wide hips supported by a thick, fleshy pair of thighs and short legs. She smiled, knowing that I was admiring her.

I again encircled her wonderful tit, this time her left, with my hands, both my thumbs and forefingers barely covering the base of her mound. I lowered my face to her breast and my tongue darted out to gently lick her nipple.

"Mmmm..." she cooed, opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I opened my mouth and lowered it over her breast slowly trying to devour it completely. I sucked on it while my fingers rhythmically squeezed her tit. She thrust her tit upwards to my mouth and one of her hands went around my head, holding me hard. The other hand went to the side of my face, rubbing my cheeks.

After some minutes of sucking, mauling and salivating on that flesh, I moved to her right and did the same. "Mmmm...Annan...I wish I had milk to give you" she said, now unashamedly looking at me ravishing her body. She moved her hand slowly down the front of my sarong and felt my member. Her touch sent shivers through me.

I kissed her again deeply, letting our tongues intertwine, playing fucking games inside our mouths, while my hands continued to maul her tits. They were so firm, so juicy and so beautiful to hold. And, her nipples were something else – she told me later that they had a straight connection to her pussy! Just then the song Alone by Heart came on the radio.

She pulled at the waistband of my sarong and let it loose. She slid her fingers under the sarong and wrapped her fingers around the veined girth of my cock, fondling and exploring it. She broke our kiss and brought her mouth to my ear; she kissed my ear and let out her tongue to lick inside it.

"How can I get you alone..." sang Heart on the radio. "Mmm...that's how I've felt all these years. I've wanted you for so long, Annan" she whispered into my ear, squeezing my cock with her fingers.

"I peeped on you earlier, after your shower" Jothi whispered.

"Yes, I know. I noticed. Did you like what you saw?" I responded.

"Yes, you have a beautiful cock. I want it inside me" she replied, smiling and staring into my eyes – that same cheeky, teasing smile. Her fingers continued to stroke my meat.

She turned me around so that I was on my back. She pulled of my sarong and got on top of me, her naked body against mine. She kissed me again and sank her tongue into my mouth. Then she kissed my eyes and slid down to my neck, licking on either side, before sliding down to kiss my nipples. She sucked them one by one just I had done to her minutes ago. She used her fingers to encircle my "imaginary" breast and forcing my nipple into her mouth. Her eyes were locked on mine, seeing the pleasure she was giving me.

"Mmmm...Jothi" I uttered in pleasure. She sat back to look at me.

"Do you want me to continue?" she asked, teasing.

"YES!" I replied, lost in total lust for this woman.

Looking at her, her beautiful long hair let loose, her gorgeous tits staring straight down at me, I was overcome by an intense desire for this creature – this sexual goddess who had teased and tormented me over the past 8 years.

As if reading my thoughts, she fell back on me and kissed my chest and then brought out her tongue to wet my torso, licking in circles around my body before sliding down to my shallow navel and trying to fuck it with her tongue. Her hand had in the meantime roamed to my groin and violently grabbed hold of my prick. She tried to bend it as if checking the elasticity. She then moved her hands down to cup my tight, hairy balls, her tongue now licking my upper thighs and groin.

She licked and slid her way down my leg, bypassing my cock and settled past my feet, kneeling at the end of the bed,. She raised my right foot to her mouth and engulfed the big toe, sucking on it as if it were a cock. Then she did the same to the other big toe, all the while looking at me. She then took my wet toe to her breasts and rubbed it against her nipple, first one then the other. She repeated that a few times – wetting my toes with her tongue and then rubbing it against her nipples.

My cock was throbbing and pulsating violently at what Jothi was doing. I had experienced such powerful sexual foreplay before but the way Jothi was doing it was something else. Maybe it was just the strong desire for her but the feeling was incredible. My cock was vertical, standing straight up like the mighty lingam.

Jothi looked at it, licked her lips and at the same time, lifted herself a little from her kneeling position at the end of the bed. She brought my big toe to her pussy and rubbed herself over it. I felt her moistness. God, I could have cum like that. No woman had done that to me. And she repeated that with my other big toe, all the while looking at my reaction and smiling seductively, like the temptress she was.

Then sitting on my feet, she bent forward and grabbed my cock with both hands, her eyes never leaving mine. She bent forward and kissed my cock head, using her tongue to spear my cum hole.

"Jothiiiiii......" I moaned, on the verge of capitulating to this wild woman.

"Yes, Annan.......tell me what you want me to do" she teased.

"Suck me, suck my cock...please" I pleaded in sexual desperation.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to ask me, Annan?" she asked, before lowering her mouth and slowly engulfing my cock head in her sexy mouth.

"Aaaah....." I moaned, as my rod slowly disappeared into her mouth. Her eyes watched my pleasure as her lips settled at the base of my cock. She had my whole fat length in her mouth.