Those Four Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers

"Mmmmm...." she hissed around my cock as she slowly raised her mouth, withdrawing my prick slowly till only the tip was in her mouth, before plunging her mouth down again.

She looked beautiful like that, with her lovely lips which I had long admired, wrapped around my swollen member. How many times had I dreamt of that?

She bobbed up and down slowly a few more times, all the while watching my body respond to her. She then kept just my cock head in her mouth and sucked it, using her tongue to swirl all over it and using her lips to apply suction. After a few minutes of doing just that, she moved her mouth downwards and licked my balls, before sucking one of my hairy nuts into her mouth.

"You are incredible, I knew you would be special" I told her, the pleasure building in me. I was not going to last very long just out of sheer want for this woman.

Her response was to release my balls and move up my body to kiss me.

"You make me do things to you that I have never done before with any other man" she said, kissing me on my lips before sliding down my body again.

She stopped at my prick and held it. She kissed it and then bent down and let her magnificent boobs hang over it. She pushed my hard member in between her breasts and started a jerking movement, stroking my cock with her mammoth mounds of flesh. Every time my cock head appeared at the top, she would give it a quick suck. She spread her long hair all around my cock.

Looking at her doing that, I felt as if all my fantasies had come true. I had this wonderful female creature making love to me. And, I was going to blow my biggest load in years......

Jothi kept her movements, squeezing and sliding my prick between her godly mounds and sucking my cock head. She looked into my eyes and said "Cum for me Annan, please. I want you to shoot your honey inside my mouth...please Annan, give me your thirtham," alternating between sucking and talking. (thirtham = blessed holy water)

She let my cock free off her lovely breasts and concentrated on the blow job. She held my prick with one hand and stroked it while she used her mouth to deep throat me. Her other hand caressed my balls, occasionally pinching the base of my cock to control my release.

I was nearly there – I needed to cum. I held her head and pushed her hair back, gathering the strands in my hand and stroking them over her body. Then I pumped in and out of her mouth like a man possessed, nothing could have stopped me from fucking her hot mouth then. I slammed away in animal ferocity and felt the rush from deep within my balls.

"Jothi....YESSSSSSSSSSS.....cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing....suck me, suck me, suck me" I screamed as she increased her sucking tempo, aware that I was exploding, her eyes urging me to shoot.

"Unnhh...mmm...mmmm...mmmmm" she mumbled as my first two heavy loads rocketed deep down her throat and then she pulled my cock out a little to prevent from choking. Blast after blast of cum spewed into her sucking mouth and she kept on swallowing. I couldn't believe the sensations of pleasure coursing through my whole body.

She slowly removed her mouth from my still jerking cock, which left some cum on her lips. She held my rod and rubbed her face against it, wiping my cum all over her face. My cock was still leaking cream. She then held my leaking cock to her tits and rubbed it against each nipple. Then she bent down again to suck the last remains from my deflating cock, cleaning it of all semen. With my cock in her mouth, she looked at me and smiled.

"Tastes better from the source, rather than tasting you on my panties" she said, winking at me.

"Thanks – that was out of this world. I have never ever felt like that" I whimpered.

Slowly she let my cock slip out of her mouth. She slid up my body to kiss me, tonguing me, letting me taste my cum in her mouth. I kissed her hard, sucking her hyperactive tongue and slowly turned her over on to her back.

My fingers roamed over her body, squeezing her tits and pulling at her nipples, one after the other. I broke off the kiss and moved my mouth to her tits, sucking those beauties again with hunger. My hand moved down over her belly, stopping at her belly button to finger it. My mouth soon followed my finger to her navel and my tongue slipped out to lick it.

"Mmmm......ticklish, but lovely" she responded.

Her skin was so soft and I let my tongue roam over her belly, while my hand slipped down to her hairy jungle. I could feel the warm moistness as she kept her feet tightly closed together. I moved up to kiss her and her open mouth begged for my tongue. As my tongue entered her mouth, her legs opened a little and I ran my fingers over her hairy pubes. She was as hairy as Priya.

"I've got to taste you" I said, looking into her eyes.

"You already have, many times. Naughty Annan! Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes and now I want to taste it pure, from your fountain" I said.

"Promise?" she teased.

I got off the bed and stood up, my six foot frame towering above her. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees on the floor in front of this goddess. I slipped my hand under her round ass and pulled her hairy cunt to my mouth. She put three pillows behind her and lay back, so that she could watch me. She spread her thighs unashamedly, literally begging me to make love to her.

I stared at the furry flesh, obscenely revealed in front of me, admiring the beauty. I devoured her womanhood with my eyes and she smiled.

"Do you like it?" she asked. I nodded.

I planted soft kisses over her hairy mound, using my lips to pull at her soft, pubic hair gently.

"I love your smell, it's intoxicating" I whispered to her, staring in awe at her pussy.

She smiled and spread her legs wider to give me a better view. What I was instantly attracted to were her pussy lips - she had a lovely pair of butterfly lips, like the petals of a flower, covering her love tunnel. I bent down to kiss her lips.

"Mmmm...." she responded.

I gently ran my tongue over her pussy, my eyes locked with hers. She thrust her pussy upwards, kissing my face with her pussy and urging me to eat her. I kissed her pussy passionately and then let my tongue slide slowly along her slit. Her moist and musky aroma drove me crazy.

I used the tip of my tongue to part her lovely pussy lips gently and ran it along the groove, from the bottom to the top. I sucked one pussy lip between my lips and let my tongue tip brush on the under side.

She responded by a gentle jerk and thrust. "Annaaaannn.......nice. Do that" she moaned.

I sucked her other lip and did the same thing. Then I kissed her petals with my open mouth and sucked both pieces of flesh together, before I let my tongue tip enter a little inside her, between her pussy lips. She pressed her legs together and I tasted her.

"Yesssss.....mmmmmm....lovely" and she pushed herself back onto my tongue.

"You taste exquisite" I said, removing my tongue for a second to tell her.

I meant it. She tasted different to Priya – Priya had an exotic flowery taste which I loved. Jothi had a richer, musky taste – very female, very different to Priya but equally addictive.

Jothi used her fingers to her spread her beautiful pussy lips apart.

"Lick me, please. I need your tongue in me" she pleaded.

My tongue darted out immediately to taste her, licking along her hairy slit, starting from the bottom to the top. She thrust her pussy gently upwards when I reached the top. I savored her aroused pussy, enjoying her leafy lips which had now opened like a flower in bloom.

"Mmmmm....nice.....lick me like that Annan," she moaned in pleasure, lacing her fingers through my hair and gently guiding me over her pussy.

I stared right into her hairy, wet pussy, the petals now wide open and showing pink – her tiny love-hole beckoning entry. She had lovely, soft hair all over her pussy – long and black. I pulled her lips apart and her lovely clit came into view, a cute little button at the top of her slit, shining in wet glory and inviting to be loved. I kissed it before gently sucking on it.

"Mmmm....yesssss.....Annan......nice. It feels so gooood. Lick me.....my clit" she moaned, her fingers gripping my head and her body pushing upwards.

I did as she asked, making small circles with my tongue around her pleasure button. She now used both her hands to hold my head firmly in place. I alternated between licking around gently and flicking her rosebud with the tip of my tongue, letting her body reactions guide me.

My tongue and mouth drove her wild.

"Unnnnhhhh....mmmmm....yesss......more....more" she urged me. Her body began to squirm and she ground her pussy hard against my face. I caught her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently.

"Mmmmmm....Annan.....lick me...lick me. Make me cum" she moaned and pushed herself against my face, humping me. I started to lick her slowly but with an increased pressure of my tongue, from the bottom of her slit to the top. Every time I touched her clit, she moaned and thrust her pussy upwards.

Jothi then held her legs just above her knees and pulled them towards her chest, which caused her beautiful pussy to open up even further, her pussy lips now wide open. Her tiny puckered asshole came into view.

I cupped one of my hands under her bums, lifted her ass up and kissed her pussy, feeling the tasty wetness on my lips and nose. My tongue tip touched her tiny pucker and licked its way up over her wide open pussy to her clit.

"Mmmm....yessss....so gooooood.....feeeeels sooooo good" she moaned.

I brought my other hand to her pussy and gently ran my forefinger over her wet pussy lips.

"Yessss....touch me....love me with your mouth and finger. Make me cum with your lovely tongue. Unnnnnhhhh....yesssss.....mmmmmmmm" she cried.

My forefinger explored her pussy lips while my tongue focused on pleasuring her clit. I moved my finger slowly under her lips and rubbed it along her wet slit, before slowly sliding it little by little inside her love tunnel. She was so wet that it slid in easily and I felt her muscles contracting around my finger.

"Unnnnhhhh....yessss........lovely.......mmmmmm....your finger feels so good inside me" she moaned and slowly pushed back against my finger and mouth, trying to engulf me inside her.

I slowly moved my forefinger in and out of her pussy, in tandem with my tongue licking her clit. Her pussy was frothing her tasty juices and I greedily slurped it up, my mouth and finger creating wet squishy sounds. It was driving her wild.

"Yesssss......aaaahhhh......mmmmm.... aaaahhhh...." she cried.

My tongue worked on overdrive now as I concentrated on giving Jothi an orgasm she would never forget. I curled my finger inside her pussy and gently rubbed the upper wall of her pussy trying to locate her G-spot.

"YESSSSSS....there...Annan....touch me there....YESSSSSSSSSSS....AAAAHHHHHHH" she whispered to me. She raised herself off the pillows and thrust her cunt harder and faster against my face and finger. I did not lose a beat as I felt more of her tasty honey frothing out of her divine fountain. Her pumping became vigorous.


"Annan, I'm so close. Don't stop. Please, don't stop....mmmmmm" she urged me on. She began to jerk violently and her face was contorted in animal lust. Her fantastic melons rocked and heaved.

I continued licking her with renewed vigor as my finger massaged her pleasure spot. All of a sudden she tensed up. She lifted her ass off the bed and she started convulsing. I held her to my face as she stood on her feet, her knees slightly bent. I felt her body shudder in a powerful orgasm.

"Unnnnhhh....mmmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh...nice,...nice.....nice....yess...yessss....Goddddd...Annnnan.....YESSSSSSSSS....cummmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg" she screamed.

Both my finger and tongue were in hyper-drive now pleasing this goddess of sex as she climaxed. And then I felt it...a powerful spray of pussy fluid squirted on my face, a deliciously wet and tasty juice. And then another equally powerful squirt of clear fluid sprayed my face – this time both of us saw it spraying like a geyser on to my face.

"Aaaahh.....aaaahhhhhh....cummmmiiiiing.....cummmmiiiiing...unh...unh...unh.....YESSSSS" she screamed, fucking my face with her pussy, her legs trembling as she exploded again and again.

Jothi's orgasm was beyond anything I had ever seen or experienced. Her climax coated my face with her divine, sweet tasting nectar. I consumed her heavenly juice, driving my tongue deep within the folds of her cunt as she continued to gush out her spunk. I placed my face right under her pussy, sitting on the floor between her legs while she virtually poured her cum over me, bathing my face in her liquid. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, almost at the bursting point – seeing this woman in such pleasure had turned me on to the point of automatic ejaculation.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Annan" she exclaimed, gasping for breath, suddenly realizing what had happened. "I didn't mean...didn't know...couldn't control...never happened before.." she stammered.

I continued to lap her leaking fountain ignoring her words, overcome with love and lust for this incredible woman. I held her fat bums and ground my face against her womanhood, coating my face and hair with her honey.

She pulled herself away from my face and sat on the bed, feeling ashamed.

"I'm sorry, Annan" she said, looking down to the floor.

"Hey, what are you sorry for?" I asked, still sitting on the floor, my cock erect and throbbing menacingly.

"I dirtied you" she said.

Realizing what she meant I tried to explain to her "No, you didn't. You just exploded – you squirted your honey. It's not what you think it is. That happens when you have a powerful orgasm".

I wiped some of her juice from my wet face and hair and let her taste herself. "Does it taste like urine?" I asked

"No. But this has never happened before. I have never done that before" she said. "I felt fluid gushing out. The feeling was incredible....like powerful energy radiating out of my pussy."

I leaned forward and kissed her pussy. "You are incredible" I whispered yet again.

"You made this happen, Annan. I just knew you would be special" she whispered in return.

I sat back on the floor and stretched out my legs, my erect cock pointing threateningly towards the ceiling fan like the mighty lingam. The blood was pulsating through the thick veins on my cock. I wanted to plunge it into her hot cavern and fuck her gloriously.

As if sensing my thoughts, Jothi stood up and stepped over me, placing her feet on either side of my legs. I pulled her to me, to my face and let my tongue again taste her soaking pussy. She held my head as I did that, looking at me, her face filled with love and satisfaction.

"I knew when I looked into your eyes on your first Deepavali here, when you stared at my tits, that you'd be a special lover. That desire in your eyes overwhelmed me. And, you have proven it, Annan" she cooed. "I was and am still scared of the consequences but I am so glad that I teased and seduced you" she continued. "I have never experienced such pleasure."

Then moving my face away, she pushed me to lie back on the floor. She sat down on my tummy and leaned forward to kiss me. Our tongues entwined in another coital dance, while she rubbed her wet pussy on my torso. Lifting herself up, she moved down my body till she was sitting on my thighs. She grabbed my rock-hard prick and positioned her pussy over it.

Looking at me, she smiled and whispered "I want you inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard with your magnificent cock. Make this hungry pussy yours."

Holding my cockhead at her entrance, she sat down on it, slowly sliding the thick rod little by little deep inside her hot chute.

"Uunnnnhhhhhh....yessssssss" she hissed as she sank slowly on my meat, to the full length. I looked at her face – her lips opened in sheer animal pleasure as my taboo cock entered her. She began to slowly lift her pelvis up and down, savoring the feel of my cock deep within her burning cauldron. She was in a sitting position, riding me in a dominant role.

She bent down to kiss me and said "You feel so good inside me, Annan. I love your cock, fits my pussy perfectly."

She was right – I felt an intense pleasure in my cock as she started to pump slowly. Her wet pussy was like a tight sheath around my prick and her muscles were already milking me from the start – powerful contraction of her muscles.

"Do you feel me?" she asked.

"Yessss.....nice. Your pussy is so tight and wet. And your muscles are gripping me tighter than any woman has done," I replied.

She smiled and said "I said you were a perfect fit" while grinding her pussy harder against me.

"Your cock is deep within me, touching my womb" she whispered.

She leaned forward and placed her palms on each of my shoulder, leaning forward and letting her magnificent boobs hang above my face. I lifted my head and my mouth opened to suck on a tit. She used my shoulders as the fulcrum, raised her groin up till only the tip of my cock was inside her, paused for a second and then sank back on my pulsating rod with force, till my rod again was deeply entrenched inside her incredible pussy.

"Unnnnhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhh, Annan......sooooo gooooood, mmmmmmhhhh" she groaned.

And then she repeated this plunging action, in rapid movements. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she whimpered in wanton need.

I continued to lick and bite her tits as she fucked me – yes, this magnificent female specimen was fucking me. Her cunt continued to squeeze my cock, powerful contractions of her vaginal muscles. My cock instinctively twitched in response, playing with her pussy walls deep inside her love tunnel.

"Unnnnnhhh... yessss, sooooo....niccccce, sooooo....deeeeeep, sooooo....deeeep. Fuck me, fuck me" she urged me on.

She sat back in an upright position and started to virtually bounce up and down on my cock; her soaking pussy was wet enough to easily slide up and down. Her melons heaved and swayed in rhythm and I reached out to squeeze those magnificent orbs and pull her nipples.

I started to match her tempo and raised my groin to meet her every downward plunge, lifting my ass of the floor to fuck her with animal gusto. Her pussy was flooding and I could feel her juices pouring down over my balls and into the cracks of my ass. Our eyes were locked on each other, the pleasure evident in both our faces.

I raised my back off the floor and hugged her, bringing myself into a sitting position, with her still riding me. She stretched out her legs behind me. She brought her arms around me and massaged my back, not missing a single stroke. I held both my hands to hers and we entwined our fingers together. Then we started rocking – I would lower her back down on to my legs and after a few seconds, raise her back up to a sitting position. Then she would do the same to me – lower me till my back rested on her legs and then raise me up slowly, all the while my cock buried deep inside her heavenly tunnel.

"Mmmmm...beautiful.....I've never done that before" she whispered to me.

"It's a lovely variation to prolong making love" I said. "I could make love to you all day" I continued and I meant it. She was a goddess of a woman.

"Let's get on the bed and be more comfortable" she said.

"Hold me" I said.

She somehow guessed what I had in mind and wrapped her legs around my hips and anchored her ankles together while her arms went around my neck. She kissed me as I slowly lifted us off the floor and stood up with her impaled on my rod. Being much taller and bigger than her, this wasn't difficult.

"Fuck me like this, standing up. It's lovely" she said and started slowly moving on my cock, using her arms and legs for support, while my hands carried her round ass. She hugged herself close to my body, her tits crushed against my body and her hard nipples poking into my chest.

Ammavan
Ammavan
292 Followers