Those Four Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in the middle of the room fucking her in this standing position, my cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy. It felt so good. I was totally possessed with her sexuality.

"God, I love your hot pussy" I said, twitching my cock muscles deep inside her, causing her cunt muscles to contract in response.

"Unnnnnhhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhh....yessssss....fuck me like that, Annan....unnnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnnhhhh" she screamed, as I slammed my burning spear repeatedly in and out of her steamy, soaking tunnel.

She leaned back away from my body, her fingers wrapped around my neck. She started fucking back harder on my cock and her beautiful tits rolled and jostled obscenely. Her magnificent ass cheeks slammed against my thighs as her long hair flailed in the air.

She kept her eyes on mine as her cunt squeezed my cock rhythmically. "Fuck me, Annan. Fuck me with your magnificent cock" she moaned, her face contorted in obscene sexual pleasure.

She was on fire now, the heat flowing down from her wet pussy through to my cock, on which she had impaled herself. I felt the stirring deep inside my balls too and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

As if she felt that, she urged me on "Do me, Annan. Fuck me......explode inside me. Shoot your sweet honey inside my pussy" she cried as she scrapped my shoulders with her nails.

A little surprised with her words, I hammered away, drilling my prick in and out of her burning furnace. "I don't want to make you pregnant, Jothi" I uttered.

"You won't Annan. I want you to fill me up with your love juice" she cried. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

"Yes, I want to fill your hot pussy with my cum. I want to fuck you till you beg for more. Your pussy is so fucking hot......unnnnhhhhhh," I cried making rapid but hard stabs.

Yes......more, more, more. Harder! Unnnhhhh, unnnhhhhh, yes, yes....." she cried, squirming wildly, moaning and whimpering non-stop.

"Explode with me, Jothi. I'm almost there" I pleaded with her, holding on to her ass tightly as we fucked liked people possessed.

"Yessss, Annan..........close.......fuck me ...fuck me....fuck me...YESSSSSSS.......God, that's it..........Annnann.....YESSSSSSSSSS...... Annannnnnn" she screamed.

All of a sudden her body stiffened, then jerked and shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

"Annan........yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS....Nowwwww....AAAHHHHHHHH...cummmmiiiing" she groaned, her pussy flooding my cock with another abundant flow of her juices.

"So gooood....soooooo goooood....YESSS" she kept moaning, her cunt muscles contracting on me spasmodically, milking me urging me to extinguish her fire. Her pussy muscles worked in overdrive, squeezing my cock with rapid and strong contractions, while her body continued to shudder, riding the waves of her orgasmic bliss.

"Going to cum, Jothi....going to cum. Unnhhh....unnhhh ..yes...yes......YESSSS,"

I screamed into her bosom as my cock expanded and erupted like a volcano, spewing my taboo seed deep inside her cunt. I felt her body shudder and her legs and feet shiver as my cum hit the back of her womb.

"Yessssss.......fill me with your cum...cum for me....cum for me Annaan....aaaaaaahhhhh" Jothi urged me on as she climaxed again

I hugged her hard, while my cock hammered away like a pile-driver, jerking and pulsing repeatedly, shooting stream after stream of semen inside her. It was a mighty explosion, the likes of which I had not experienced many times. It was just so intense and I must have shot a gallon of semen up her tunnel. I kept spearing my cock in and out of her now filled pussy, my pelvis shivering involuntarily from the last squirts. My legs shuddered from the effort.

"Mmmmm....mmmmm....mmmmmm" escaped from both of us, as we rode through our climax.

I was still standing up and she hung to me, holding me like a little baby. We didn't speak and just looked at each other, relishing the warm afterglow of our forbidden love act.

She kissed me and smiled. "You were awesome" she cooed.

"You too" I said, as we still rocked together, my softening cock inside her pussy, her muscles still gently milking it. Our juices were dripping down on to the floor as my hands still carried her ass.

Slowly she unwrapped her legs and I gently laid her feet back on the floor. She hugged me and I bent down to kiss her. I smiled at her.

"It was out of this world" I said.

She smiled at me and then put out her hand to my semi-hard and wet cock, holding it gently.

She squatted down and kissed it.

"Thank you for that heavenly pleasure you gave me" she said, looking up to me.

The she stood up and took my hand. She brought my hand to her pussy, held my palm to her treasure hole. I felt our juices dripping down on my palm. She brought my palm to her mouth and slowly licked my palm with her tongue, enjoying our combined taste.

"We taste lovely together" she said.

She brought my palm to my mouth urging me to taste it. I did. She was right. The she hugged me again. I held on to her magnificent ass cheeks as we hugged.

"You better get some sleep, Annan. You have to work tomorrow" she said, breaking of our hug.

I pulled her to me again and kissed her unashamedly. She responded equally, our tongues loving each other. We were lost in our own world - a world of taboo, but we did not care. At that moment, no one existed in the world except us.

We reluctantly broke off our kiss and looked at each other.

"You are special. I just knew you would be when I first noticed you" I told her.

"And you" she replied, a drop of tear forming at the corner of her right eye.

She pulled her gown over her head, wished me good night and left the room. I heard her going to the bathroom and a little later to her room. I tied my sarong, went to use the bathroom and eventually got into bed.

I looked at the clock – it showed 00:55. We had been making love for over 2 hours. I lay on my bed reflecting on what had happened. I had just had about the best love making ever with probably the finest sexual goddess ever – the pleasure was so very intense. My whole body had shivered as I exploded into her.

As I dozed off to sleep, my last thoughts were "How was I going to face Priya and Raja?"

(to be continued)