Those Four Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My beautiful cock....mmmmm....so big and hard......." she purred and gently started to stroke it.

"Aaaaahhhhh.......Jothiiiii" I moaned, feeling tingles of pleasure spreading from her fingers into my flesh pole.

She looked into my eyes and seductively licked her lips, her tongue simulating and promising oral pleasure to my manhood. Her fingers gripped my steel rod tightly and stroked downwards, stretching my foreskin all the way down, causing my bloated mushroom head to balloon to even bigger proportions. Kneeling on the floor, she moved her head forward and slowly engulfed the giant reddish-pink knob into her oral cavity.

"Mmmmmm....aaaaaaaahhhhhhh" I groaned, as the exquisite feeling of her made-for-sucking mouth enveloping my blood-engorged crown, sent shivers up my spine.

She bobbed her head slowly, up and down, just teasing the cockhead only, her fingers still forcing the stretched foreskin down. My hands touched her face as she mouth-fucked me, stroking the skin of her lovely cheeks. I felt my knob poke the inside walls of her mouth as she teased my prick this way and that for some long seconds.

Raising her mouth off my pole, she licked around the crown, teasing the underside of the crown, the tip of her tongue gliding along the circumference. Her fingers released my stiff meat and watched in awe as the erect pillar twitched and swayed with a life of its own. She bent forward and planted a kiss on the top of my crown before standing erect on her knees.

She removed her unbuttoned blouse and threw it onto the sofa. Then she slowly unhooked her black bra but held the cups to her mounds, hiding her prized jewels from my sight. Her eyes challenged me to ravish her – our game of love. My hands pulled her hands away and her bra fell to the floor, releasing her magnificent tits. She cupped her beautiful mounds and then unashamedly, used her fingers to pull on her already-erect nipples.

She smiled teasingly, like the divine temptress Mohini, and said "Soon these will be filled with milk for our love child. And, I want you to suck them then."

I bent forward and kissed her neck and her arms guided my head almost instantly to her succulent breasts. My lips immediately latched on to her hard nipples, sucking first the right and then the left. Her right hand clasped my head and pressed me hard against her while her left hand squeezed her tit, as if trying to feed me.

"Mmmmmmm.....suck hard, darling" she cooed, stroking my head as I devoured her breasts.

While I nursed on her majestic mounds, my right hand trailed down her body to her damp, forested temple. She parted her legs and allowed my hand access to her still leaking pussy. I cupped my palm over her slit and gently slide my middle finger in between her parted petals and probed the entrance of her honey chute. I felt her body shiver when my finger tip touched around the perimeter of her orifice.

Jothi growled in delight as my finger teased her vagina for some seconds. Then her right hand pulled at my hair and forced my head away from her breasts. Staring into my eyes, she prompted me to sit upright, resting my back against the sofa. My erect pillar seemed gigantic as it stood up vertically from my forested groin, twitching in excited anticipation. Her right hand reached out to my throbbing meat and her fingers encircled it.

Hissing in sheer wanton lust, her left hand tugged my right hand gently away from her pussy. Her eyes were glowing with pure animal lust as she released my cock from her hand. Placing her hands on my shoulders for support, she raised herself up quickly on to the sofa, her feet on either side of my legs, and lowered her body down in slow teasing motion.

My hands immediately held her waist, to support and guide her towards her desire. Her hot pussy was poised above the tip of my prick and she held her body in that position for some seconds, tempting me with her bewitching eyes to plug her glorious hole. I could swear that there was some magnetic field radiating out from her magnificent cunt.

My right hand slipped off her waist and clasped my blood-engorged prick. I stroked the knob against her hairy wetness, teasingly searching for the entrance of her love tunnel and soon locating it. The tip of my bloated mushroom head was lodged menacingly between her puffed cunt lips, at her heavenly opening. She sank down slowly onto my stiff rod, her divine yoni enveloping my lingam, as we consummated our taboo love yet again.

"Mmmmmm.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh" we growled simultaneously, as the full length of my enormously hard cock was buried inside her tight, hot pussy.

We relished yet again the loving union of our bodies and did not move for some long seconds. Her bums rested comfortably on my thighs and she leaned forward and kissed my lips, her tongue instantly penetrating my mouth. I sucked on her tongue with wild desire, as if it was my first time, my hands caressing her back. Deep inside her, my cock twitched and her pussy responded with a squeeze, as if prompting us to keep fucking forever.

Without breaking off our kiss, I moved my bums a little forward on the sofa, moving her along with me. She locked her legs at the back of my body allowing her to sit comfortably on my thighs, impaled on my phallus. Her hands held onto my shoulders as she slowly started to move, to ride my hardened meat, raising and lowering her body. I held her close to me, my face resting against her melons.

"Mmmmm....fuck me, Jothi" I encouraged her, as I kissed her body, my fingers roaming over her back.

Despite having fucked ourselves silly the night before, the magical feeling of being buried inside the loving tightness of her out-of-this-world pussy was truly incredible. I was totally, totally overawed by this divine nymph, totally overcome with love and desire for her. How could I ever live without her, I wondered?

As if reading my thoughts, she opened her beautiful eyes and smiled her temptress smile, her heavenly face radiating the love she felt for me. She started a gentle rocking motion, moving her hips forwards and backwards. Her hard nipples erotically grazed and played with my nipples as she rode me. I started to buck my hips slowly, trying to find a rhythm to match hers.

"Mmmm...yessss......you feel so good inside me....unnnhhhhhhh" Jothi moaned, her movement gaining speed and strength, fucking my fat rod and using her powerful pussy muscles to squeeze and massage my throbbing member, deep inside her cavity.

"Yessss....aaahhhhh....squeeze me darling......like that....yessss" I encouraged her, caressing her fleshy waist. She turned to smile at me, happy that she was giving me pleasure.

She rode me like that for some minutes, every now and then shaking her head in disbelief and uttering sweet nothings and then planting kisses on my face. Our bodies were totally in tune with each other, loving each other. We seemed to be lost in our own world where only she and I existed. No thoughts about anything or anyone else.

"I love you" she whispered to me and straightened her torso, holding my shoulders for support and bringing her magnificent melons to my face, willing me to suck on her hard nipples.

I greedily fed on her beautiful tits, sucking each mound of her incomparable flesh into my mouth, one after the other and my tongue teased her stone-hard nipples, inducing a guttural cry from deep within her. Meanwhile, her bottom half rode me without any hurry, bobbing up and down, enjoying the feeling of my fat meat, throbbing deep inside her vaginal passage.

Letting her breasts free, I licked in between her twin mounds, trailing my tongue up her cleavage, up towards her throat and then the underside of her chin. I looked into her beautiful round eyes – they were brimming with sheer love. I kissed her forehead and then my hands held her waist as I bucked my hips and bum, trying to push my hard rod even deeper inside her cunt.

Taking that as a signal, her fingers grasped my shoulder a little harder and she lifted her bottom up until only the tip of my cock was inside her. Then she teased me, releasing my flesh completely from the vice-grip of her twat. She held her position for some seconds, her gaping pussy poised over the tip of my prick, her pubic hair grazing my cock head. With a bitchy smile on her face, her hypnotizing eyes wantonly invited me to fuck her.

"Fuck me darling" she whispered.

My fingers encircled my throbbing wet cock – it felt so huge and rock hard - and I rubbed the shining head against her wet, hairy beaver, teasing her swollen clit momentarily. Then sliding my blood-engorged knob in between the wet folds of her puffed petals, I easily manoeuvred the tip of my manhood to the entrance of her fiery tunnel. Slowly, I raised my bums off the sofa, thrusting my groin upwards and driving my solid shaft deep into her craving cavity.

"Yesssss....." she hissed and pushed herself downwards, impaling herself on my colossal meat, her eyes sparkling with delight at our union.

"Yessss...aaahhhhhh....so fucking good" I groaned in ecstasy, overcome with the incredible sensation of my prick sliding up along the honey-coated walls of her tight cunt, feeling the heated wetness of her own arousal.

She saw the pleasure in my eyes, smiled in satisfaction and slowly started to grind her pussy hard against my cock. I raised my bums off the sofa to meet her downward thrust, held my position and invited her to fuck me. And she did - she pounded her pussy in quick-fire succession onto my cock and then rotated her hips, letting my throbbing member churn her honey pot.

"Fuckkkk...yesssss................mmmmm" we moaned together, enjoying the incredible sensations of our love-making and coaxing our bodies to even greater pleasures.

Simultaneously we increased our momentum - I started to thrust up faster and harder, holding her tightly by the waist, while she literally bounced up and down on my shaft, her divine juices providing ample lubrication as my rod drilled into her incomparable passageway like a juggernaut. I just could not imagine how alive her pussy was, clasping, contracting and milking my whole prick effortlessly.

"Love your cock, darling.......aahhhhhh.....love you fucking me...so beautiful...mmmmmm" she cried and started to really move, moving her pelvis up and down rapidly, riding my cock hard.

She went into overdrive now, riding and rotating her hips after every alternate downward thrust, using my blood-engorged meat to stir her boiling honey-pot, her awesome muscles milking me non-stop, massaging every fibre on my dick. Her juices were flowing freely out of her furnace, despite the tightly-sealed union of our bodies and her wetness slithered down to my thighs and balls.

I thrust my hips hard every time she sat down on me, keeping up with her tempo, burying my rod deep up her womb, as far as it could go. Her big bloated tits were heaving and bouncing in free flow, the nipples erect. Her long hair was flailing and her head moved in a hypnotic sexual dance; her eyes glazed with sexual stupor and her lips lewdly open. I suddenly wished I had another cock to feed her sexy mouth at the same time.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we growled together, as we mated like wild animals, eager to reach new orgasmic heights.

I hugged her body to me, my face buried in her cleavage, resting on her sweat-covered mounds of flesh. She held my head and planted kisses on the top of my head while she continued to fuck me with vigour. Since that very first night I felt as if that Jothi was the one fucking me rather than I her. I was a sex slave to this Goddess.

"Fuck me, Jothi.....fuck me....fuck me please...." I expressed my inner feelings to my lover, literally wanting her to fuck me to submission.

"Yes, my darling....I want to fuck you always....fuck your cock...fuck your cock only....it's mine...belongs to me...aaahhhh...unnnhhhh...unhhhh...unnnnhhhh" she gasped unashamedly, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice and milking it in a steady action.

Pressing my palms onto the sofa, I lifted my hips off the seat and thrust up hard, drilling my throbbing cock deep into Jothi's steaming tunnel, elevating her above me. Like a synchronised dancer, she anchored her feet on the sofa for support and bucked on my shaft, fucking me in rapid, hard thrusts.

She was moaning deliriously now, her body twisting this way and that while her head thrashed back and forth. I felt her hot cunt clasping my cock repeatedly, as if trying to find the perfect firm grip of my meat and I sensed she was on the verge of a mighty explosion. I was also close to unleashing a huge torrent of my taboo cum inside her womb.

A few seconds later, her body stiffened. Using my shoulders for support, she raised herself, sliding her slippery-wet pussy up my erect monster-cock till only the tip was buried inside her hole. Then looking into my eyes, she plunged down with so much power that I felt as if my cock was going to rip her insides. She was impaled on my steely erection all the way down to my hairy nuts.

"OHHHHH....FUCKKKKK....YESSSSSSSS.....AHHHHHHH" she screamed and her body shook uncontrollably in a devilish shiver.

Her magnificent cunt contracted and clamped down tight with a mega-force around my throbbing erection, coaxing and inviting me to explode with her. I felt my cock twitching wickedly deep inside her tunnel as she pumped harder. Her body began to shake and shudder as she exploded into a powerful orgasm.

"DARLIIIIIIIINGGGG.....OH FUCK....OHHH....FUCK...YESSS...OHHHH....GODDDDDDD" she screamed as I thrust with all my strength up her convulsing chute, lifting my bums off the sofa yet again.

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh.........yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS...NOWWWW....give it to me.....fuck me...AAAAHHHHHHH" she screamed again and bathed my cock and balls with her overflowing cunt juice.

Her fingers were clawing my shoulders as she kept fucking me, writhing her body this way and that. I piston-fucked her faster and harder than ever before, simply overcome with love and desire for this extra-ordinary woman, wanting to give her the ultimate satisfaction. I stabbed into her non-stop, like a pile-driver and our groins were making a wet, slapping sound as they collided repeatedly.

With one final stab, I held her tight by the waist and lunged upwards, lifting myself off the sofa and buried my rock-hard cock deep into her divine cunt, feeling my mushroom tip touch the back of her womb,. Her body jerked and shuddered at the power of my lunge. I felt my cock throb and expand inside her cavity and her incomparable pussy tightened like a noose around it.

"Ohhhhh GOD....YESSSS....I feel it...I feel it....give it all to me...." she cried, willing me to release my load.

"YESSSSSS....................AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I bellowed, just as my first jet of taboo semen rocketed into her baby-craving womb.

My body recoiled violently with the power of my release and I crashed down to the sofa, pulling her with me, my cock buried to the hilt inside her and spewing gallons of cum into her ever-hungry hole.

"Aaaaaahhhhh......yesssssss......fill meeeee....." she screamed, her cunt literally swallowing the torrent of virile seed being fed into it.

"Unnhhh...unnhhh...unnhhh...so good...so good.....so good...aaaaahhhhhhhh" I moaned helplessly, totally overcome by the release, as more squirts of semen shot out of my wickedly throbbing cock.

I kept thrusting my still-hard cock in and out of her hole and she urged me, with mega-contractions of her cunt. Our sweat-coated bodies rubbed against each other, savouring yet again the out-of-this-world explosion that we had shared. With her, it seemed like our orgasms could go on forever and ever.

"Yesss...yesss...yessss" we hissed together, sharing the pleasure we were experiencing and still gasping from our love-making.


She leaned forward and rested her forehead on top of my head, still impaled on my cock. Our groins were still grinding against each other not wanting our intercourse to ever end. Her muscles continued to contract and massage my twitching and throbbing meat.

"Mmmmmm...beautiful...it feels awesome....mmmmm" she purred and kissed my head.

"Yessssss....so intense....I want to die like this....buried deep in your pussy" I replied, still feeling the pleasures radiating throughout my body, as I continued to slowly thrust into her.

"Yes, darling......I wish I could end my life too...impaled on your magnificent cock" she replied and kissed my head again, running her palm across my hair.

We sat like that, our bodies joined as one, for more minutes, letting our spasms subside, just relishing the warm afterglow, nuzzling and caressing each other, not uttering any words. Deep inside her pussy however my cock was being showered with loving affection by the exquisite contractions of her cunt and our combined love juices were oozing out, soaking our groins.


After some time, Jothi lifted herself gently off my semi-hard cock, using her knees to support herself on the sofa. She hugged my head to her lower torso and I kissed her tummy, licking her belly-button and relishing her salty-sweaty taste. Cum was dripping from her well-fucked hairy cunt and dripping obscenely on to my torso.

I slid my body down the sofa, till my bums were resting on the edge of the sofa and then positioned my head close to her forested temple. Sensing what I wanted, she parted her puffed, pussy lips with her fingers and unashamedly showed me her beautiful, foaming oasis. Her magnificent cunt was wide open, like a lotus blossom. My tongue automatically latched on to her pleasure hole and hungrily lapped the thick froth of our love juice that seemed to be boiling inside her honey pot.

"Mmmmm....." I moaned in pleasure, delighting in the rich taste of my own cum mixed with her female juices.

I rubbed my face all over her pussy as I lapped her in a crazy frenzy, coating my facial skin with her divine lotion. I was addicted to her pussy, a slave to her stupendous cunt.

"Yesssssss.........aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jothi moaned in loving appreciation and my hands massaged her gloriously rounded bums.

I kissed her pussy passionately for some more seconds while she bucked her hips gently, fucking my face. Her hands were holding my head, guiding me to love her. Her rich female aroma and taste were so evident, despite the gallons of my own virile semen which I had deposited inside her hole.

"I love your pussy, Jothi. She is incomparable...." I said to her, kissing her hairy womanhood repeatedly.

"She's all yours my darling.....mmmmm" she moaned, guiding my mouth to her erect clit.

I used my tongue to tease her excited pleasure button, the tip of my tongue circling around her hard flesh. She reacted to my tongue play, gently jerking and shivering when my tongue touched a particular part of her flesh.

"Mmmmm...darling....yessss.....I love your tongue...soooo gooooddd......aaaahhhh" she cried out in pleasure, fucking my mouth with her hardened clit.

She enjoyed my oral manipulations for some more seconds and then slowly moved my head away from her temple of love. Then she got off the sofa, placing her feet back on the floor and pulled me to stand up as well. Smiling seductively, her right hand touched my face and then slid down my chest and slowly sought my now-rejuvenated cock. She grasped the wet, sticky rod and stroked it gently, her fingers squeezing the hardened muscle.

Without releasing her hold of my shaft, she squat down in front of me and pulled back the foreskin to expose the bloated mushroom head which was shining proud in pink. Slowly her sexy lips covered the reddened tip and then she slid her mouth over the hardened flesh, burying the entire length inside her oral cavity. The feeling was exquisite.

"Mmmmm....yessss......, Jothiiiiiiiiiiiiii....aaaahhhhh" I grunted in sheer pleasure, holding the back of her head, as my prick disappeared into her mouth.