Those Four Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was trembling and her super-powerful contractions once again pushed me over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....nowwwwww......Jothiiiiiiiiii.....AAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed, feeling my cock swell inside her womb.

Fireworks went off in my head as I unleashed another torrent of cum into her depths. Her body trembled again and again as my jets of semen hit her inside walls. Her pussy convulsed non-stop, trying to suck every last drop of baby-making seed out of me.

"Oh Goddddddd....aaaahhhhhh" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling uncontrollably with the intensity of my ejaculation.

"I love you....I love you....I love you..." she kept sobbing repeatedly, her body still turning and twisting around my cock, still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ..." I moaned, as her cunt continued to milk my cock.

"Oh God.....oh God.....oh God.....unhhh...unhhh...unhhh" we groaned in pure ecstasy, as we relished our yet again exceptional union.

Our bodies were still reeling from the power of our releases – both of us had experienced multiple orgasms within a short time, each as intense as the other. She lowered her naked torso to rest on her folded arms on the dining table and I rested my chest on her back.

"Mmmmmmm....." we moaned together, letting our orgasms subside slowly.

After some long minutes, we slowly raised our bodies, trying to stand upright. We watched ourselves in the mirror as I hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulders. Her arms went around my head and we stayed like that, smiling at our reflection. Our bodies seemed aglow with the incredible love-making and multiple orgasms that we had just experienced.

As I felt my deflated cock slip out of her pussy, my hand trailed down to the hairy forest between her legs. Her hand followed suit and closed over my hands, cupping her pussy and collecting our love juices oozing out from her well-fucked twat, all the time watching our naughty exploits in the mirror.

She smiled as thick nectar leaked out of her divine temple and collected in our palms. Some seconds later she lifted my hand towards her face, stopping momentarily in admiration at the copious liquid cupped in my palm that our love had generated. Breaking away from my hug, she kissed my palm and then turned around to face me.

"I love you, darling" she whispered to me and then rubbed my palm over her face, coating her skin with our love cream.

I kissed her lips and then licked her face, tasting our forbidden but incomparable love. I then kissed her forehead and held her head to my chest.

"I love you too, Jothi. You are just awesome" I whispered back to her in response, my hand sliding down to her hairy pussy, the object of my love and desire.

She guided my hand to her belly and said "Your child grows inside me, my love."

I kissed her lips, not worried too much about her being pregnant with my child, and then dropped down to my knees in front of her. I kissed all over her belly and then prompted her to rest her bums at the edge of the dining table. Lifting her feet and resting her soles on each of my shoulders, I looked into her temple which had provided me with heavenly pleasures the past five days.

She parted her legs and unashamedly showed me her treasures. Her pussy was frothing, oozing thick globs of white honey. Her fluffed butterfly lips were open in full bloom, surrounded by wet streaks of her black pubic hair. I trailed my fingers gently over her pussy fur, feeling the still-steaming wetness of her well serviced cunt.

"Mmmmmm..................." she purred in delight, as I planted a kiss on her magnificent pussy.

I could not resist the temptation to lick her divine yoni and lapped her eagerly for some seconds before she pulled me up.

"It's getting late" she said, pointing to the clock – it was 11:15am.

"Yes" I replied, giving her kiss and then stepping away from her.

"You have your shower while I clean up the house" advised Jothi.

I picked up my towel and then stepped into the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom door open, I showered slowly, relishing the extraordinary loving I had just experienced. As I washed myself, I felt totally overwhelmed by the love and desire I had for Jothi. At the same time, there was a hint of concern as to whether this was going to impact my relationship with Priya (and likewise Jothi to Raja). And to complicate matters there was the small worry of my child growing inside her womb.

"May I join you?" Jothi asked, breaking my thoughts as she stepped into the bathroom.

"I'm almost finished" I replied, making room for her in the bathroom.

Jothi turned on the shower and soaked her whole body under the sprays of lukewarm water. I stepped away and admired her dynamite body being washed by streams of water. She took a bar of soap and asked me to wash her body while she applied shampoo to her hair. My hands roamed over her upper body, soaping her round melons and the ample curves of her hips and belly.

I then squat in front of her while my hands soaped her tight bums and the crevice in between before proceeding to soap her forested groin. She parted her legs to give me access to her pussy and I rubbed my palm over her slit, washing the outside. Then I inserted two fingers into her love-filled orifice and churned her pussy slowly to clean her insides. She held my shoulder and humped me gently as I finger-washed her. She was truly an insatiable sex goddess.

Removing my fingers, I planted a kiss on her hairy beaver and stood up. I moved away to dry myself and allowed her to finish her shower. Some seconds later, she turned off the shower and held her hand out for a towel. I moved her hand away and provided that service to her, drying her voluptuous body while she took a thinner cotton towel to dry her hair. We laughed and giggled like young lovers as we tickled each other, touching here and there, while in the process of getting drying each other.

When we were done, Jothi hugged me, placing her left cheek against my upper chest, crushing her round melons into my abdomen. My arms encircled her and held her tight to me.

We just stood like that for some long moments, silently sharing the special love we shared.

"You better get dressed before I rape you" she said with a giggle, trailing her nimble fingers over my limp prick before pushing me away.

I pulled her back to me and crushed her lips with mine, kissing her with full of desire, while my hands cupped her firm bum cheeks and pressed her body hard into me. She sucked on my tongue for a while and then willed hers to be sucked. There were tears in our eyes as a truly wonderful feeling of love enveloped our bodies.

"I love you, Jothi. Really, really love you with all my heart" I declared to her.

"I love you too, darling, more than anything in this world. I would give up everything just to be with you always" she replied with a smile, despite her teary eyes.

Very reluctantly we broke our loving hug, conscious of the time. As we stepped apart, I reached out to her underbelly and stroked my palm over her curved belly.

"Take care of our baby" I whispered to her with a smile.

Placing her hand over mine and rubbing it all over her belly, she replied smiling "I promise, darling."

Then letting go of my hand, she kneeled down in front of me and kissed my flaccid meat. Holding it with her fingers, she pulled back the foreskin to expose the soft crown and then sucked the tip briefly before planting another kiss on the underside of my prick and balls.

"Thank you, darling" she whispered to my cock and stood up to kiss me before walking away to her room.

I got dressed quickly and packed my stuff. Ten minutes later, I was ready in the hall and waited for Jothi. Another ten minutes passed and Jothi stepped out of her room, dressed in a simple Punjabi suit, her hair plaited neatly into a long pony tail. We hugged again and shared one more kiss, confident that this would not be the last time for us to be together. I waved her goodbye and slowly drove the car out of the driveway. Although her eyes were teary, there was a rich, loving glow on Jothi's face and I drove away, happy and with a clear conscience.

Later that evening back home in Kuala Lumpur, after a light dinner, I sat with Priya and the children in the living room, watching TV and chatting. Priya had earlier called her mother to say that I had got back home safely. Around 10pm seeing that I was nodding off to sleep, Priya told me to go shower and get to bed. Giving my kids a hug, I wished them good night and stepped into the master bedroom while Priya went to put the kids to bed.

After a shave, I had a nice long shower, carefully washing every part of my body clean. I quickly checked in the mirror to see if there were any tell-tale bite or scratch marks on my body. Finished with the shower, I brushed my teeth and then dried myself before stepping out naked into the bedroom. Priya walked into the room at the same instant, closing the door behind her.

"Mmmmm......you look fresh to be eaten" she said as she walked towards me, licking her lips, her eyes looking wantonly at my groin.

Standing inches away from me, her hand immediately reached out to clasp my semi-hard prick and I willed it to grow hard in her hand. I touched her face, caressing her soft cheek as her soft fingers stroked my hardening prick.

"I've missed you" she whispered to me as her fingers stroked my hardening meat.

"Me too darling" I responded and pulled her to me.

She let go of my cock and wiggled her body away.

"I'm sweaty and dirty, need a shower first, Athan. Wait for me, ok? I am going to fuck your brains out tonight" she said bluntly and then stepped into the bathroom.

"You better keep your promise" I challenged her just before she closed the door.

I did not know how I was going to respond to Priya that night after the incomparable pleasures I had shared with Jothi the previous four nights. But somehow I was looking forward to, almost expecting, an exceptional night of loving with the woman whom I had loved almost daily for more than 8 years. And, deep down inside me, I wanted to prove something.

Priya came to bed some minutes later and kept her promise – she fucked my brains out that night. We started in a slow, loving 69, making ourselves wet and ready and then she rode me like a champion horsewoman, screaming her pleasures till I emptied my balls inside her. And just seconds later, still gasping for her breath after her own massive explosion, she sucked my semi-limp cock to hardness again.

I was quite surprised that I still had energy left in me after the escapades early that day with Jothi but my cock had its own ideas – it soon sprang to full erection. Priya got on all fours and asked me to fuck her from behind, doggie-style. I knelt behind her and licked her foaming cunt and her beautiful ass before guiding my rampant cock into her tunnel.

Priya was in full heat and was screaming new obscenities, urging me to ravage her without mercy. Surprisingly, I did not reflect on Jothi at all – it was only Priya on my mind, almost as if I wanted to remind myself of my own life. I fucked her with such power and authority that she was on the verge of another massive orgasm.

"Athaaan.....YESSSSSSSSS......I love your cock.........fuck meeeee......aaaaaahhhhhhhh...." she screamed and I felt her pussy contracting rapidly.

"God, I have missed your lovely big cock, darling.......aahh...unnnhhh..unnnhh.....fuck me hard...fuck me forever" she cried and started to rotate her pelvis, using my cock to churn her insides.

I increased the speed and power of my thrusts, pushing my rod deep inside Priya as far as it could go. She responded with quick-fire successive back thrusts against my cock. Her honey was again flowing freely, along my rod and onto my balls. And, I too was near another mighty explosion.

"Love fucking your tight and wet cunt darling......aaaahhhh....fuck me" I pleaded, begging her to fuck me hard.

"Yes, darling....aaahhhh...unnnnhhhh...unnnnhhhh...unnnnhhhh" she gasped, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice and milking it in a steady action.

We thrust against each other like savages, unable to control ourselves anymore. I started pumping in and out of her; pulling out almost all the way and then driving my cock in deep. In and out, in a rapid non-stop action.

Priya was moaning and thrashing her head left and right. She kept muttering deliriously, "So fucking good Athan....please fuck me like this every day."

Seconds later, she exploded again - her pussy clamped tight around my cock as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body. Her body shuddered and convulsed and pumped harder and more rapidly urging me to shoot my load.

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh....Athaaaaaaaan........now....yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she groaned.

This pushed me over the brink again and with one final stab I thrust my throbbing cock deep into her love tunnel, as far as it would go. And then, my cannon swelled, not for the last time that day, and erupted like a volcano.

"Priyaaaaaa.......YESSSSSSS.........cummmiiiiiiiing" I cried, blasting fresh virile cum deep inside her womb.

"Ohhhhh GOD....YESSSS....Athaaaann....fill my horny cunt with your cum...aaaahhhh.." she cried as my spurts of semen hit the back of her womb.

Our bodies urged each other to continue fucking. Her pussy milked me like a suction machine as I thrust my still hard cock in and out of her wet hole, emitting wet squishy noises. We wanted our orgasms to go on forever and ever.

"Mmmmmm......fuckkkkk......yessss" we moaned together, sharing the climax we were experiencing, still gasping from our love-making.


Priya laid face down on the bed and I rested my body on hers for a few seconds just relishing the warm afterglow, without uttering any words, till my semi-hard cock eased out of her cunt. Then I turned over on my back. Priya did the same seconds later.

"That was really awesome tonight darling. I am so horny tonight and I don't remember us fucking like that ever before, so fucking intense...mmmmm" she said, turning over to rest her head on my chest, her hand seeking my still-hard prick.

She was right – I had never experienced that intense a release with Priya before. And my cock still refused to go soft.

"Your cock felt so much bigger and harder inside me than ever before" she whispered before continuing her stroking of my cock.

"Your fantastic pussy does that to me" I replied, sure that it was her pussy in my thoughts.

Some minutes later, Priya again sucked me to full hardness and then guided me to enter her from the side. We fucked like that slowly for a long time, enjoying the loving tightness of our union. Eventually I discharged my semen into her voracious cunt for the third time that night and then we fell asleep like that, with my cock embedded in her.

Early the next morning, I was woken up to the most wonderful sensation of a blow job – Priya was giving me head like never before. As I exploded into her mouth minutes later, she continued to mouth me, willing me to remain hard. Keeping me hard, she got on top of me and rode me once again to glory. She fucked like wanton bitch in heat, mouthing new obscenities.

"God....I love your cock.....I want to suck and fuck you every day. I want to fuck you in every position possible......aaaaahhhhhh. I want you to fill me with your cum everywhere....in my pussy and in my mouth, on my face......fuck me darling.......aaaahhhhh" she squealed in wanton delight.

Priya seemed to be in a kind of new-found sexual voyage. Her hands massaged her ample breasts seductively as she rode me, her face contorted in beautiful, devilish lust, tempting me to unleash my battering ram to pound her smouldering hole.

"You are so damn hot, baby....and your pussy is on fire...so good......fuck me, Priya....make me empty my balls deep inside your womb.....mmmmm" I urged her.

"Yessssss.....aaaahhhh...mmmmm....I feel so fucking horny Athan....I want your cock inside me all the time.....keep fucking me again and again....don't ever stop...fuck me...fuck me....aaaahhhh" she groaned.

Minutes later we were exploding in another mind-blowing orgasm and our bodies kept urging each other to new heights of ecstasy. It was quite unbelievable love-making – just the sheer intensity of the passion, the lust, the number of times that we had both exploded and that my cock still refused to go down after all that. Wow!

Priya's head rested on my chest as she kept riding me slowly, massaging my unfaltering prick steadily with her powerful muscles. I held her close to me, feeling her warm love as I thrust into her gently. She kissed my chest and licked my nipples, as her pussy willed me to keep going. Just then we were interrupted by knocking sounds on the door.

"Amma! Appa!" called our children.

"Oh no! They have got music classes today" squealed Priya looking at the clock.

"Wait darlings, Amma is coming" Priya called out to them and at the same time, increased the speed of her up and down movements.

I held her to me and thrust deep inside her, not wanting our fucking to ever end. I pulled out and plunged inside her in quick strokes, tempting her to quickly finish our sexual journey. And she matched me, bucking on me rapidly and squeezing me with increased intensity.

"Fuck me, my darling....fuck me...cum inside me again.....pleaaaaaase....aaaaaahhhhh" she moaned softly, aware that our kids were awake, fucking in wanton frenzy.

Yessss........Priya......this is the best fuck ever.....fuckkkkk.....aaaaahhhhhh" I whimpered in her ear, on the verge of another release.

"GOD...YESSSS......unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh.....YESSSS........FUCK MEEEEEEE...." Priya squealed in ecstacy, unable to control her pleasures anymore.

"YESSSSS.....PRIYAAAAAAAAA....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in response, releasing my seed inside my wife's insatiable cunt.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH........" we moaned together as explosions rocked our body repeatedly.

"Mmmmmmmm.....beautiful....." we whispered simultaneously, relishing the extra-ordinary fucking session we had just experienced.

Further knocking and calls alerted us to disengage our mating bodies. Very reluctantly, Priya got off me and stood up, quickly pulling up a panty and wrapping a bathrobe around her. She kneeled down next to the bed quickly and sucked my deflating cock briefly before pulling the blanket up to my chest. Standing up, she walked towards the door.

From that day on, the frequency and intensity of our love-making remained incredibly strong, fucking almost daily and trying different variations. Every morning before we got out of bed, we would make love, a different position each day. Every night, we would love each other orally, alternating between individual pleasures as well as the delightful 69 and then mate unashamedly in every position we could think of. Even when she had her periods, she would suck me or make me fuck her tits. Our sexual life blossomed to new heights. I hardly had time to reflect on the incomparable love-making with Jothi.

About 6 weeks later, Priya told me excitedly one evening that Jothi was expecting a child. I put on a surprised response, asking whether they had planned it. Priya confirmed that her brother had wished for another child and was happy that Raja was blessed with one. Little did Priya know that it was my child that Jothi was carrying inside her womb.

When we went up to visit them during Deepavali, Jothi was just entering into her sixth month of pregnancy. Her belly was already large and her breasts were bursting out of the maternity dresses she wore. Jothi looked astoundingly beautiful and so desirable - there was a special, almost divine-like, glow in her face. Every time she looked into my eyes, my cock twitched and throbbed while our eyes exchanged taboo thoughts of desire and love, willing each other to find an opportunity to be together alone.