Those Four Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips were locked around the base of my cock and her face buried in my groin. She used her lips and mouth muscles to grasp my shaft tight, simulating her magical cunt, sucking with abandon. And as she slowly bobbed her head, willing me to fuck her luscious mouth, her hand slipped down to my hairy nuts and massaged the cum-coated, cum-filled sac.

I bucked my hips as she wished, slowly fucking her insatiable mouth. After a few in-out strokes, I withdrew my meat almost completely leaving only the pointed tip inside her orifice. She sucked hard and then ran her tongue over the knob, sending pulses of sensations through every capillary inside the engorged meat.

Slowly withdrawing my cock out of her mouth, she licked her way down the underside of my shaft, all the way down to my scrotum and then gently cupped my hairy balls inside her mouth. Her eyes were beaming with her love for me and her fingers once again encircled my throbbing cock.

"I love you Jothi" I whispered to her, looking down at her, as she sucked my balls.

Releasing her oral hold of my testicles, she looked up at me and simply said, unashamedly, "I want you to fuck me again and empty your balls inside me."

"Come here you, my horny woman" I said, prompting her to stand up and pulled her hard towards me, hugging her tightly to me.

Our arms encircled each others' body; our hands stroking our flesh as we swayed, sharing the warmth and extraordinary feeling of love that we had experienced over the past five days. My erect prick was squashed between our bodies as we relished some more seconds of our special bond.

Slowly, we broke our embrace and she led me towards the dining room area, her left hand locked to my right. The clock in the dining hall showed 10:30. Glancing at the time, I hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulders while my hands roamed over her ripe melons. My hard meat was lodged in between the crevice of her firm bum cheeks.

Then with my body prodding her from behind, we turned and moved together towards the heavy wooden dining table. On the wall across the dining room, there was a long mirror and we could clearly see our reflection on that mirror of the dressing table. While my arms encircled her topless body and covered her breasts, her bottom half was erotically on view, her hairy pussy seductively exposed.

"Don't we look beautiful together?" I pointed Jothi to the mirror and her immediate reaction was to close her hands over her forested groin, suddenly feeling shy, seeing her nakedness exposed.

I played along with her by lowering my hands and exposing her beautifully large breasts, the nipples sticking out like bullet tips. Her response was to cover her breasts with her right arm while her left hand covered her hairy pubes and she put out her tongue out to tease me while she shoved her bums hard against my blood-engorged pole.

"You make me feel and be naughty" she said, moving her hands slowly away from her treasures and offering a perfect unobstructed view of her supremely voluptuous body.

I gave her a soft smack on her bums and then pushed her towards the edge of the dining table. She held the dining table, her fingers clamped on the wooden edge and stood there with her feet slightly. I smacked her again lovingly and then rubbed my hands all over her succulent round bums. She spread her leg wider to give more room for my probing hand.

"You are not just naughty, you are soaking wet" I said giggling, touching her hairy beaver, prompting her to wiggle her behind sexily, teasing me.

This goddess' bums like every other part of her magnificent body drove me wild and I could not resist the temptation to drop down to my knees behind her and plant kisses all over her behind. I parted her beautiful cheeks and licked her hairy gaping slit from behind, my tongue tip trying to penetrate her sacred orifice. I tongue-fucked her wanton pussy for a while and then licked her anal pucker, causing her to squirm and wiggle her bums.

"Mmmmm......put your cock inside my horny cunt and fuck me, darling. Fuck me hard with your beautiful big cock" she begged, wantonly desperate for her pussy to be filled again.

I was equally eager to bury my rampant cock deep inside her incomparable cunt. Standing up, I encircled my throbbing shaft with my right hand and adjusted into position behind her. She bent forwards towards the table, spreading her legs a little wider and pushed out her bums towards me. My left hand touched her lewdly exposed hairy cunt, my fingers stroking her puffed and wet pussy lips. I aimed the mushroom tip at the opening of her twat and then thrust forward forcefully, burying my entire blood-engorged length into her soaking tunnel.

"Aaaaahhhhh....yesssss......." she squealed, as the force of my shove moved the legs of the dining table.

I held my position without any movement for a few seconds; relishing the beautiful sensations inside her tight orifice and feeling her muscles expand and contract to accommodate my meat. We watched our reflection in the mirror - our faces glowing with lust and desire, her mouth open in delight of her hole being filled and her bewitching eyes begging for more.

"Fuck me, darling. Fuck me as if this will be our last fuck together....give it all to me" she pleaded and ground her bums against the fat pole buried inside her, her fingers holding the edge of the table firmly.

I held her waist and started to pound with brute force in and out of her already well-fucked tunnel, causing the table to shake. With both our feet anchored firmly on the floor, we soon got into a steady rhythm. She bent forwards and down, her torso almost parallel to the table surface and she matched me thrust for thrust, pushing back hard against me as I plunged forward. Her majestic round tits, hanging down like ripe mangoes, swayed and jiggled in tandem with our movements.

"Unnnhhh....yessss......love it....just love your cock inside me...fuck me....fuck me....unnnhhh...unnnhhh" she replied and bucked against my hard-as-steel shaft.

The extra tightness of her pussy with the rear entry position made me crazy and my cock pulsed inside her, every time I thrust forward. Her wonderful pussy muscles clamped in response around my invading prick and further increased the tightness of our union. We watched ourselves in the mirror as we mated shamelessly like two lovers seeking the ultimate sexual pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm...yesssss....so good.....aaaaahhhhh" we moaned together, our bodies trembling in little shivers of exquisite pleasure as my lingam worshipped her divine yoni.

I increased the tempo, drilling my huge shaft into her wanton twat, all the way in and all the way out. Her juices were, as always, flowing in abundance and lubricated our almost animal-like mating. Wanting to give my lover the maximum possible satisfaction, my cock throbbed, twitched and expanded inside her cavern, bringing a contended smile to her lips.

"Yes, yes, yes.......fuck me...fuck me harder, harder....please" she screamed again, her body shivering with sexual excitement, as my knob touched the back wall of her tunnel yet again, throbbing as it filled her to the hilt.

She raised her back towards me, her arms stretched, her fingers locked firmly on the edge of the dining table, providing secure support as she bucked and heaved. Impaled on my rod, she churned my joystick, moving her bums erotically in a circular motion, while her pussy walls continued to milk my dick. My hands moved to her large melons, cupping them and pulling on the thick buttons atop the mounts.

"Goddddd....I love your fat cock inside my pussy, darling... feels so fucking good ....aaaahhhh......mmmmm.......yesssss" she moaned in delight, bucking wildly.

I kissed her back, licking her sweaty flesh, while my hands continued to massage her fantastically firm tits with horny desire. Our eyes never strayed away from the mirror and watching our fucking in the mirror was proving to be such a turn-on – we were beautiful together, so very naughty, so very erotic.

"I love watching us, darling....we look so good together....mmmmm......" I whispered to her and thrust hard up into her fiery hole again.

"Yessss....mmmm....darling...aaaaaahhhhh....beautiful....we were made for each other...just don't ever stop fucking me...ever" she moaned and thrust back hard against me, her body turning and twisting around my rod.

Her out-of-this-world cunt was totally insatiable, her pussy muscles truly amazing, as they caressed and massaged the full length of my bloated cock, radiating warm currents of love from deep inside her womb through my prick and spreading to every part of my body. It really felt like an invisible hand was stroking my shaft inside her tunnel of love.

"God, I love your cunt Jothi.....so fucking tight, so strong your muscles, feels so bloody good, .....mmmmmm....yesssss..." I whispered to her.

Her response was a typical super-contraction of her vaginal muscles which sent a surge of pleasure up my spinal cord. As I relished the power of her power squeeze and moaned my joy to her, she repeated the super-squeezes in quick succession and smiled at my facial expressions of pleasure, clearly visible in the mirror.

Jothi bent forward again, resting her elbows on the table top with her torso close to the surface of the table, her large melons still supported by my hands. She looked at me in the mirror and then pushed her bums back hard against me. Her beautiful eyes, burning with lust, begged me to fuck her to glory.

"Fuck me hard, darling....please. Your wonderful cock is driving my pussy crazy. Make me scream.....fuck meeeee" she begged, wiggling her fantastic bums.

I reluctantly let go of her boobs and withdrew my dick until only the tip of my over-sized cockhead remained inside her orifice. Her beautifully firm boobs, with her erect nipples topping her dark areola were erotically reflected on the mirror and my cock throbbed at the sight. I held my wet, throbbing manhood and churned her boiling pot, touching her clit in the process.

"Ahhhhh.....mmmm...mmmmm....yessss....aaaahhhhh" we both moaned in pleasure, gyrating our groins together in symphony.

Then gripping her waist tightly, I thrust my rigid shaft into her as hard as I could; burying my full length in her never-ending tunnel, eliciting an animal growl from her. I held in that position for an instant to relish the exquisite sensations running through my body and then withdrew it slowly. Her pussy clamped around my mushroom head, refusing to let me withdraw.

I did not want to disappoint her and plunged back with savage power into her wanton hole, surprising her with the animal ferocity of my thrust and then started to pound her in a pile driver rhythm – fast and hard, in and out.

"Aaaaahhhhh.....yesssss.....yesssss....like that....fuck me like that....harder, harder...yesss....yesss. Unnnh....unnnnhhh...yessss...yesss....fuck me....aaaaahhhhh" she squealed in delight, her body shivering and her pussy clamping tight around my meat at every opportunity.

"I love you, Annan ......I love your fucking cock....fuck me, fuck me, fuck me....mmmmmmmmmm. Aaaaahhhhh....yessss....yessss...mmmmmm....make me explode" Jothi blabbered in delight, pushing back hard against my forward thrusts.

I knew she was close to her orgasm and I knew that I too was on the verge of another powerful explosion – all the familiar signs were there to be felt in our bodies. I increased the power of my thrusts – in and out, in and out, in quick-fire succession. Once again, our bodies were overcome with the urgency to explode and we stepped up the tempo of our mating, racing towards orgasmic bliss.

"Unnnhhhh...unnnhhhhh...unnnhhhhhh" we panted simultaneously, as we fucked like crazed wild animals.

I thrust in and out of her, with sheer brute force, eager to give us both the ultimate satisfaction that we were seeking. Deep inside her incomparable temple, her pussy muscles were gripping my cock in a rapid, uncontrolled pattern, milking me and wanting me to release my seed. Her divine body was virtually shivering in pleasure every time my cockhead touched the back of her womb.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.....aaaaahhhhhhhh" Jothi moaned in wanton fashion, matching me thrust for thrust, her head literally spinning, her need to explode imminent.

"YESSSSSSSSS... Jothi....yessss......unnhhh...unnhhh...unnhhh...explode with me....explode with me" I urged her, forcing my monster cock as deep into her as possible.

"Unnnhhh....yessss....harder darling...harder.........so close, so close.....fuck me....fuck me...more....more....pleaaaaaasee....aaaaahhhhh" she moaned deliriously, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Our reflection in the mirror showed a beautiful couple on the throes of sexual ecstasy – we looked again like the divine lovers Krishna and Radha. Her beautifully ripe body was trembling as if in a fit and her eyes were glowing with flames of sheer lust, her mouth lewdly open, emitting guttural sounds of carnal pleasure. Jothi was on the verge of another powerful explosion.

She pushed back hard against me, impaling her insatiable pussy right up to my balls, and then her body just stiffened, her pussy clamped really tight around the base of my prick. She turned to look at me, her beautiful face contorted seductively in pleasure, her divine eyes smouldering with desire.

"Oh GOD...Oh GOD....YESSSSS. Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Daaaarrrliiiiiinnnnngggggg......yesssss. Cummmmmmiiiiiing...YESSSSSSS......AAAAAHHHHH" she shrieked, as her dynamite body erupted in an orgasm and shuddered out of control.

I continued to slam hard into Jothi's fabulous twat, forcing the dining table to shake violently, as she moaned non-stop, humping like a bitch in heat against me. My groin smacked into the flesh of her magnificent ass, as I thrust repeatedly into her convulsing cunt with ferocious speed and power.

"Unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh....unnnnhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck.....aaaaahhhhh" she whimpered on and on, riding wave after wave of her climax while I kept up the momentum, shoving my blood-filled organ into her fiery twat in a furious tempo.

Her body was shaking uncontrollably, trembling from her powerful release but she braced herself for the savage onslaught of my rampant cock. Her powerful muscles worked overtime, gripping and squeezing every nerve-end of my flesh as it ploughed into the depths of her divine yoni. The sight of this magnificent nymph, thrusting back against my monster cock, her large boobs swaying obscenely, was reflected erotically on the mirror and pushed me over the edge.

"I love you, Jothi.......aaaahhh.....so good....so good....fuck me, darling....fuck me...please" I cried to her, urging her, driving my rampant prick, deep into her incredible cunt, in breakneck repetitions, overcome by the exquisite sensations in my whole body.

Jothi sensed my impending explosion and her magical cunt urged me to let go, squeezing my hardness at random. I felt the energy rising deep inside my balls and with one mega-thrust I ploughed forward in brute force, literally forcing her torso flat on to the table top. My throbbing prick plunged all the way down inside her tunnel until the mushroom head hit the back of her womb which wrapped itself super-tight around my meat almost as if sucking my seed out of me.

"Jothhhhhiiiiiiiiii....." I screamed, as my prick expanded inside her and a powerful spurt of cum burst into her still-convulsing pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh......Jothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeee....yesssssssssssss...AAAAHHHHHH" I growled as potent semen ejected out of my rampant shaft in powerful spurts.

Yet again the intensity of my release was overwhelming. My entire body trembled and I felt a surge of energy going up my spine as each spurt exited my cockhead. I thrust mercilessly into her wanton hole, again and again, forcing my cock deep into her voracious tunnel, depositing more cum inside her overflowing womb.

"Unnnnh....yessss.....cum darling cum...fill me up with your seed. Make me pregnant again and again. Ohhhh....Goddddd" she urged me on, panting like a bitch.

"Aaaahhhhhhh........ ...Jothiiiiii....so good, so fucking good....aaaahhhhh" I moaned, as the last diminishing streams of cum exited my prick.

Her pussy muscles worked overtime and she increased her contractions with renewed vigour, willing my cock to remain hard. The obscene smacking of my groin against her magnificent bums, accompanied by the wet squishy noises and the beautiful feeling of our combined juices dripping down our legs kept me going and I continued to drill her leaking twat.

"Keep fucking me, darling...don't stop, please......I want to cum again....please.

Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh....yesss....harder darling....harder....fuck me hard, Oh God, oh God, oh God..... yessss....mmmm....yessss ....." she screamed in pleasure, pushing her bums hard back against me.

Her wanton desire and voracious appetite overwhelmed me yet again and kept my prick hard as steel. I continued to thrust into her glorious cunt, over and over, inciting screams of joy from her. I held by her waist and drilled her, fast and hard, wanting to give my taboo lover maximum fucking satisfaction. And she responded with such ferocity, turning and twisting around my cock and all the while contracting her fantastic vaginal muscles.

"Yes, my darling....yes, yes, yes......fuck me....fuck your pregnant bitch. Unnnhhhh....yesss" she screamed obscenely, her breathing noticeably ragged.

She raised her head upwards like an animal in heat and her boobs heaved and swayed as we mated in wild abandon. Her body trembled in spasms and her contractions were becoming rapid as I ploughed into her like a stallion from behind. We were literally grunting like animals, watching our reflection in the mirror and urging each other on towards another climax.

"Unnhh...unnhh...unnhh.....fuck me...fuck me...fuck me....yessss" she groaned in sheer sexual lust, bucking and turning.

"God....you are incomparable Jothi.......uuunnnhhh....yessss....fuck me...fuck me" I moaned in response, driving my throbbing prick in repeatedly into her voracious hole.

"Oh God....oh God....oh God.....yessss.......yessss.....yesssss...." she screamed, churning her magnificent bums and feeling my cock drilling into her.

"Yes....yes....yes...uuunnnnhhhh.....fuckkkk....yessss" I cried in response, my fingers clawing her rounded waist.

I screwed my cock into her cunt with increased speed and power – quick, deep strokes. Despite already being filled to the brim with my seed, her insatiable pussy clenched my shaft in a tight vice-like grip, milking it at random. She was close, evident from the increased contractions of her pussy and her moans of pleasure. Our juices was flowing down the inside of my thighs and down over my knees.

"Unhhhh....unhhhh....unhhhh" we panted, urging each other, our eyes fluttering in sheer sexual bliss, dizzy with lust, as we fucked each other crazy.

Her body started to tighten and her pussy contracted rapidly around my cock. Taking the cue, I thrust powerfully forward and buried my cock deep inside her cunt and watched her in the mirror. Her body froze, impaled on my mammoth cock – her eyes and mouth open. Seconds later, her body shuddered and shook involuntarily as another powerful orgasm rocked her body.

"GODDDD..........YESSSSSSSSSS.....fuck meeeeeeeeeee...nowwwwww" she shrieked in a high pitched voice, her body erupting in tremors

Overawed by the sensations induced by her extraordinary explosion, I pounded her mercilessly and she screamed in sexual delight at my onslaught. The dining table was literally shaking with the power of our mating.

"Unnnhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhhh.... FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEEE. Ahhhhhhhhh.....darliiiiinnnggg............. YES....YES......YESSSSS. Ahhhhhhhhhh....." she cried and panted like a bitch, her breathing ragged, as her divine nectar bathed my throbbing meat and leaked out over my balls.