Those Four Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our prayers were answered on the penultimate day of my stay in Prai. Raja had to make a trip to Singapore that day, a day earlier than expected, and he left after lunch. Later that afternoon, Priya took her mother and the children to visit some of their old family friends, as well as to do some shopping. Raja's children tagged along with them. I cited tiredness to stay at home and catch some sleep.

As soon as they had left, Jothi and I hugged and showered kisses on each other like long lost lovers. Our lips soon locked together tightly, our eagerly probing tongues seeking to ignite our pent-up desires. Memories of our heavenly coupling almost 7 months ago came flooding back and we threw caution to the wind and locked ourselves in her bedroom for almost 2 hours where we unleashed our carnal desires.

Inside the room, we quickly disposed off our clothes. I made her lay down on the bed and admired her beautiful, pregnant body. Her melons seemed to have grown in size, her areolas wider and darker and her nipples incredibly big. Her sexy deep belly-button was now just a small hollow on her swollen belly. I ran my fingers gently over her body and then planted kisses all over her pregnant abdomen. I rested my ear against her belly, wanting to hear my child inside her.

She guided me to suck her milk-laden breasts and I obliged like a starved kitten, one tit after the other. My right hand roamed over her body and sought her divine womanhood. Jothi opened her legs to allow access to my probing hand. Conscious of the time and the surroundings, I quickly kneeled on the floor beside the bed and pulled her gently to the edge.

Jothi lay back on the mattress. Knees bent, feet on the mattress, she spread her thighs unashamedly, exposing her hairy pussy to me. Her magnificent yoni looked more beautiful than ever, her flower petals open as if in full bloom. I buried my face immediately in her forested groin and kissed her gently, inhaling her rich aroma. Murmuring my delight, I licked her incomparable cunt greedily.

"Mmmmm.....aaaaahhhhh.....I have missed your tongue, my love" she moaned in pleasure.

She tasted differently, more mature than before. It was probably due to her pregnancy but I was not complaining. I licked and lapped her for some minutes, feeling her juices start to flow. I wanted to continue licking till she exploded but Jothi had other desires.

"Daaaarliiiiiing..........I need your cock inside me.......please," she pleaded, gently moving my face away from her groin.

"Are you sure?" I asked, relishing her sticky wetness on my face before standing up on the floor at the edge of the bed.

"Yes, darling.....I want to feel your hard cock inside me......your pussy longs for her beloved cock" she replied before prompting me to first feed her my rock-hard shaft.

She turned her body to face me at the edge of the bed and then sucked on the bloated knob, rolling her wanton tongue all over the throbbing crown. Then as I supported her head with my hands, she deep-throated my entire length expertly while her fingers caressed my hairy nuts. She bobbed her head forward and backward, willing me to fuck her oral orifice for some seconds before pulling her head away.

"Come darling.....put your beautiful cock inside my horny cunt now and fuck me" she invited, quite straightforwardly, moving her body on the mattress to make space for me.

I got in beside her and she rolled onto her left side, her back towards me. I positioned myself behind her and hugged her, my arms cupping her swollen breasts while my erect shaft nestled against her magnificent bums. She lifted her right leg and her fingers searched for my prick. Stroking it, she guided me to enter her from behind. I pushed gently till my cockhead was inside her divine tunnel.

"Mmmmm....aaaahhhhh.....beautiful.....I have missed your cock" she moaned, trying to buck against me as if wanting more of my cock inside her wanton twat.

As I felt her pussy muscles starting to constrict, trying to slowly suck my length completely into her hole, I recollected the incomparable fucking that we had shared 7 months ago. She was much tighter now and I was afraid that I would hurt her if I thrust more into her. So I just moved my cock tip in and out of her rapidly.

"Shove it all in darling.....please....I want to feel all of you inside my cunt" she begged, her hand prodding my bums.

"I don't want to hurt you or our baby, Jothi" I replied, a little concerned.

"You won't darling...my pussy is so wet and open......she's ready for you....fuck me, please" Jothi pleaded again.

Gently I pushed in, inch by inch till more than three-quarters of my length was inside her fiery chute.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......YESSSSSSSS.....feels so good....MMMMMM....FUCK MEEEE" she squealed in pleasure.

"Yessssssssssssssssss.......aaaaahhhhh" I responded, as I felt her outstanding pussy muscles clamp down along my shaft.

Soon we were fucking in a steady in-out rhythm, ranting and raving. I was shoving my full hard length inside her and my Goddess was thrusting back against me ferociously, seemingly to remind me of her out-of-this-world pussy. And within minutes we exploded together in mind-blowing fashion and I pumped a gallon of cum deep into her womb.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH......Jothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......FUCKKKKKK......YESSSSSSS" I screamed.

"YESSSSS.....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......MMMMMMM......AAAAAHHHHH" she squealed in response as her body shuddered uncontrollably.

We kept moving slowly and her pussy willed me to remain hard, milking my throbbing prick like a suction machine.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......yessss" we moaned together, once again relishing the magical loving that we were experiencing.


"Your pussy is simply awesome darling. It's always so fucking intense...mmmmm" I said, still gently thrusting into her cum-filled pussy.

"Your cock felt so much bigger inside me now and you were so deep" she whispered, moving slowly with me.

My right hand entwined with her right hand and we gently caressed her belly, roaming our clasped hands over her rounded abdomen as we continued to thrust our bodies against each other. Deep inside her cunt, her magnificent pussy was massaging my length, keeping it hard.

"What do you think – a boy or a girl?" Jothi asked, holding my palm flat against her abdomen.

"Girl" I replied, twitching my cock inside her.

"Yes, I think so too" she replied and then added "and she seems to enjoy her father's cock fucking her mother's cunt."

I laughed and slowly pulled out of Jothi's pussy. She turned on her back and I kissed her beautiful face, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her breasts and then her abdomen.

"I love you, Jothi" I said and then kissed her cum-soaked pussy.

"I love you too, darling....very, very much" she replied and then asked me to help her sit up on the bed.

We stood up seconds later and hugged each other, her pregnant abdomen between us. As we kissed and tongue-fucked, her hand sought my still hard cock and stroked it. My hands squeezed and caressed her magnificently rounded bums.

"Fuck me again please.....one more time...I want to feel your cock inside me again" Jothi asked me in a whisper, stroking my cock harder.

"Only once more?" I asked, teasingly pinching her bum flesh.

"I wish it could be forever and ever, my darling....I want you all the time" she said, her fingers crushing my erect phallus.

She guided me towards the dressing table where she turned away from me to face the mirror. Clamping her fingers to the edge of the table, she pushed her bums out towards me and simultaneously spread her legs wide invitingly, our eyes locked on each other on the mirror.

"Fuck me from behind, darling....fuck your pregnant bitch fast and hard" she pleaded wantonly.

"My horny woman wants to be fucked" I responded with a snigger and smacked her bums gently.

I positioned myself behind her and guided my throbbing cock to her gaping entrance. I teased her orifice, rubbing my crown along the circumference of her sensitive flesh and then carefully inserted the tip inside her incomparable hole. Slowly, I eased more inches of my meat inside her well-lubricated tunnel.

"Mmmmm......aaaaahhhhh....beautiful......mmmmm" she moaned as she felt my length penetrating deep into her cunt.

She bucked backwards, wanting all my cock inside her and I thrust forward gently, burying my entire shaft inside her divine temple, eliciting an animal growl from her as the tip of my cock reached the back walls of her twat. My hands held her waist as I started a gentle rhythm, moving in and out of her. Her massive tits, hanging down like ripe mangoes, swayed temptingly.

"Unnnhhh....yessss......just love your cock inside me darling...fuck me....unnhhh...unnhhh" she replied and bucked against my hard-as-steel shaft.

Her pregnant cunt felt extra tight and my cock throbbed uncontrollably inside her, as her wonderful pussy muscles clamped around my invading prick. My hands moved to her large melons, cupping them and pulling on the thick buttons topping the ripe fruits. We watched ourselves in the mirror as we coupled shamelessly seeking our Nirvana.

"Goddddd....I love you, darling...feels so good ....aaaahhhh......mmmmm.......yesssss" she squealed in sheer delight, bucking wildly.

I kissed and licked the sweaty flesh of her back while my hands mashed her milk-laden tits with hungry desire, all the time viewing our union in the mirror – we looked so beautifully erotic together.

"Ahhhhh.....mmmm...mmmmm....yessss....aaaahhhhh" we both moaned in pleasure, gyrating our groins together in perfection.

I thrust in and out of her, in a gentle but steady rhythm, eager to satisfy my pregnant lover. Deep inside her swollen cunt, her muscles were gripping my cock in a rapid, uncontrolled pattern, milking and teasing me.

"Yes, my darling....yes, yes, yes......fuck me....fuck your pregnant bitch. Unnnhhhh....yesss" she screamed obscenely, her breathing noticeably ragged

Seconds later, she exploded for the second time - her pussy clamped tight around my cock as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body. Her body shuddered and convulsed, urging me to release my load.

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh....darling........now....yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she groaned.

Wanting to be united with her, I thrust my throbbing cock deep into her love tunnel, as far as it would go and then let go.

"Jothiiiiii.......YESSSSSSS.........cummmiiiiiiiing" I cried, blasting fresh cum deep inside her pregnant womb.

Yet again the intensity of my release was overwhelming. My entire body trembled and I thrust into her wanton hole, again and again, forcing my cock deep into her voracious tunnel, depositing more cum inside her overflowing womb, not caring momentarily if she was pregnant or not.

"Ohhhhh GOD....YESSSS....darling....shower our baby with your nectar...aaaahhhh.." she cried as my spurts of semen hit the back of her womb, her body still turning and twisting around my cock, still shuddering from her own orgasm.

"Oh Goddddddd....aaaahhhhhh" I screamed in the throes of ecstasy, my legs trembling.

"Mmmmmmm....." we moaned together, letting our orgasms subside slowly.

After some long minutes, we slowly recovered from our powerful union and watched ourselves in the mirror. Our bodies were aglow with the love we had for one another and the orgasm that we had just experienced. As my deflated cock slipped out of her pussy, she turned around and we kissed lovingly. Our thighs were wet with our leaking juices and conscious of the time, we parted our bodies reluctantly.

"I love you" we whispered to each other as we picked our clothes and made out of the room.

Jothi had her shower first and by the time I was in the shower, Priya and the rest had returned home. I heard Priya asking Jothi if I had had a good sleep and smiled to myself.

A few months later, Jothi gave birth to a beautiful little baby, a girl as we had predicted. When we went to visit them a few weeks later, I had the opportunity to carry our baby daughter in my arms. She looked like an angel, so much like Jothi herself. They named her Aruntathi.

Over the years, Jothi and I had many more moments to enjoy our forbidden love, mostly quickies however whenever we got the chance. There were a few special moments like the time when she blew me in the kitchen till I exploded down her throat and another time when we fucked quietly in the bathroom. But nothing could compare to those four nights I had originally shared with this Goddess.

THE END