Three of a Kind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, aware that I was approaching one of my explosive orgasms much too quickly. Focussing on my sister's beautiful spread legs, I wet the thick yellow dildo with my mouth once more, then began to rub it up and down her waiting pussy. I felt Jennifer moan, almost stop licking me, then writhe on the bed. Bending low and propping myself on one hand, I used the other to slowly insert the thick, bulbous head into the wet, open slit between Jennifer's lips. Jen's moaning and writhing continued until I had planted all seven inches of the dildo up inside her. The feeling on pushing the sex toy up my sister's pussy was incredibly sexy, and I felt that wave of orgasm rise within me once more.

"That looks so beautiful, Jen." I said. "Oh yeah, that looks so good."

Jennifer broke off her mouth-mauling and took a few ragged breaths.

"Oh Kimby! I never knew I could feel so horny. Oh God, that's so good. Fuck me, Kimby: fuck me!"

I duly obeyed, using my free hand to pump the dildo in and out of Jennifer's sopping pussy. Despite all the attention it had just received, my own pussy was aching for more. I shifted on my knees and said

"Lick me."

But Jennifer didn't lick my pussy. Whether it was me shifting my position, or a conscious choice on her part, I next felt my eldest sister's long, wet tongue press up against the hole of my ass.

"Oh Jennifer." I said, taking the time to feel her tongue rasp up and down over my naked asshole. "Oh that feels so good. I love my ass being licked!"

As if this were a new passport to it, Jennifer started rimming and licking my open asshole with her lips, tongue and teeth. I had been rimmed before - many times - but the sensation was always an electric one for me. Being rimmed on my sister's bed as I fucked her with a dildo was a crescendo of feeling that could not be ignored. I doubled, then re-doubled my own efforts at fucking Jennifer's pussy with the dildo. I hear a high, keening noise rise from my sister behind me, and knew - just knew - that she was on the crest of an orgasm like me. Abandoning the dildo, I bent low and began to munch greedily at Jennifer's pussy. The heady scent of sex was in my nostrils as I flicked my tongue over and over and over her clit. There was a pulse; once, twice as I felt Jennifer's pussy contract. Her orgasm was wild and that alone was enough to send me over the edge. With her tongue still lapping at my open asshole, I felt my own pussy convulse as wave after wave of orgasm burst out of me.

The two of us were moaning, panting into each other's bodies for long moments as the waves of orgasm slowly died away. Carefully (my pussy was always tender after sex), I shuffled round until I was lying close up against my sister. Although I still had most of my clothes on, I nuzzled up against her, throwing my arm over her lower chest as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Jen, I love you so much." I said, meaning every word of it.

"Oh God, Kimberly. That was the most- the most incredible, fantastic sex I've ever had. It was so, so wrong,"

"No! No it wasn't wrong at all!" I said, raising my head to stare into her eyes. "Jen it was perfect! It was- it was like it was meant to be. All of it." and, as I said it, Cassie's image shot to the front of my brain. Again, I had that odd sense of betrayal, and again could not say for who.

We lay quietly for a few moments. Then, in her very normal, grown up voice, Jennifer said:

"Kimberly, did you pee on me?"

I giggled, then laughed out loud as I hugged my naked sister. I looked across to the hollow of her throat and saw she sticky wetness of my own orgasm on her skin.

"No, silly." I said. "It's not pee. Not really. It's just my come."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

To prove the point, I got up onto my elbow, leaned into Jennifer's throat and started licking and kissing at my own come.

"Ahh, that's nice" said Jennifer, appreciating the kisses. I lapped up enough come, then move up and held my face over hers. I arched my eyebrows in query and Jen, biting her lower lip in thought or decision, nodded. I closed my eyes and lowered my mouth to her lips. We kissed, and I opened my mouth, letting the juice of my come trickle into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around mine, lapping at the sex-juice and we kissed for long, long minutes. When we stopped, I lay back down with my head on her shoulder and was ready to fall asleep.

"Ow."

"What?"

"My arms are really hurting now."

"Oh gosh, Jennifer, you should have said!" I jumped up and scrabbled at the nearest 'cuff.

"How do you open it?" I said. "Where's the key?"

"Just- just press the button on the side."

"Press a button?" I said, as though that solution was far too easy. I looked for, and found a small metal knob on the side of the 'cuffs. I pressed it and the catch slipped. I prised it gently off Jennifer's wrist then went over to the other 'cuffs. Amazingly, there were no welts or red marks on her wrists or ankles.

"I like the feeling" explained Jennifer, smiling as she sat up and rubbed her wrists, "but not the pain!"

I looked at the 'cuffs again and saw that they were lined with leather or some other soft material.

"Wow, my arms feel really stiff!" said Jenifer.

"Here" I said. "Let me get your ankles." I reached down and unclasped both cuffs around her ankles. Jennifer bent her knees and brought her feet up to rub them. I watched her for a moment or two rub life back in to them, rubbing away the pins and needles.

"How do you feel?" I said. Jen gave a comic scowl.

"Awful. That was nearly an hour in those 'cuffs. I-"

"No. I meant, how do you feel about us? Me?"

Jen opened her mouth; ready answer waiting to come out but somehow stalling. She looked at me, looked away.

"You mustn't tell Cassie." she said.

"Jen, listen. I think I should say-"

"No!" There was a real force behind her words. "No. You must promise me you'll not say a word about this to Cassie. Not one word! Promise me Kimberly?"

Then it was my turn to stare, mouth opening and closing like a oxygen-drowned fish. I felt that this was becoming too much to bear. First, my growing desire for Cassie; the long slow love-making we had shared together and short hours we'd spent in each other's arms. And now the explosive lust of fucking with my other sister, Jennifer; hot rampant sex that made me orgasm with a volcanic gush.

And promises to each of them that I could not tell the other. Was my lust that deep, that depraved? It must have been, because I found myself nodding and agreeing to Jennifer's promise. I wouldn't tell Cassie a word about the sex Jennifer and I had just had. I turned round and sat on the edge of Jennifer's bed, turned away from her so that she wouldn't see the tears that threatened my eyes.

"And what about from here on?" I said, aware of how small and feeble my voice sounded. Jennifer pulled her legs up and over the edge of the bed, sitting up close to me. She didn't put her arm around me (and I really really wanted her to), but sat quite contentedly in her nakedness beside me.

"From here on?" she echoed. "Kimby, I just don't know. I just- Well I mean- I- I just don't know."

I got up, wiping a tear from the corner of my left eye in such a way that Jennifer couldn't see. I feigned a startled gasp and said;

"Omigod! Cassie will be back any time soon! I'd- I'd better go get a shower and change."

Jennifer did not panic. "Kimberly...." She let my name linger, put a trailing hand on my thigh as I stood up.

"God! I'd better go!" I said, rising from the bed and walking to the door. I will not look back. I will not look back, I told myself as I took step after step. I didn't stop to pick up my panties, but went straight to the bedroom door where I'd sent the blonde bitch packing nearly an hour ago. I turned the handle, opened it and walked through. Only at the very end did my willpower fail me and I snatch a brief glimpse backwards. Jennifer was still on the bed, naked; hands folded on her closed knees. Breasts sitting pert and only partially covered by the long tresses of dark hair flowing down her back, shoulders and front. Her lips closed; not in a smile or a scowl. Just closed. But her eyes aimed right at me; unreadable.

I walked out, felt my heart catch in my chest, and wondered if it was going to fail.

Chapter 6

"I've been thinking" Jen said, as she breezed into the room care-free. She had showered and changed into a pair of jogging pants and one of her old running sweaters. She looked very athletic, with her dark hair still wet from the shower. I was downstairs, slouched on the sofa with my nose in one of my criminological study texts. I was determined that I would re-acquaint myself with my work, even if the rest of my life had been pulled though a food blender.

"Yeah?" I said, throwing a smile over my shoulder, "What's that?"

I hated this part with any lover; trying to work out what the after-sex conversation was going to be like. Some lovers get all shy. Some lovers get silly and want to marry or elope with you. Some lovers get mad, like doing what you did together was wrong, and it was your fault. I hoped it wasn't that last one with my big sister.

"Well" said Jennifer, her paralegal PR voice creeping in, "It's when you use that blob of gray mass to come up with variable solutions to a problem or issue."

"Duh" I said, grinning again, still unsure of how Jennifer would react.

"I was thinking" said Jen, stepping up a little closer to me, "that I'm not sure how we can define what you and I did as incest."

"Jennifer!"

"No really. Did you know, in the Victorian age in England, about a hundred thirty years ago, incest between women was considered impossible? Impossible, Kimberly!"

"What, like there'd be some kind of force field between us?" I said.

Jennifer laughed lightly and came up behind me. She put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"Oh Kimby, what are we going to do?" she said. I had no answer, was still trying to gauge her reaction to our energetic love-making. I felt Jennifer's hand slip down from my shoulder onto my collarbone. Linger there.

"I never felt such-" she paused for a minute, groping for the right word, "-such extraordinary feeling before Kimby. When you touched me. It was like- it was like you and I were meant to do it. Is that so wrong?"

Her hand was now at the curve of my left breast, her fingers kneading ever so gently at the skin beneath the thin top I'd put on.

"No, Jen. I don't think it's so wrong" I said, turning a little to look at her. Her fringe bobbed just above her eyebrows, and gave her eyes and incredible feminine look. She really was very, very pretty. No more or less than Cassie, but in a more - I don't know - more classical way. Her hand sunk lower, until it lightly cupped my breast. I could feel my nipple rise up hard against her palm. And she could feel it too.

"So you don't mind if I dream about you again." she said, her hand rubbing gently at my breast. Incredibly, I felt myself start to get horny once more.

"No I don't mind" I said, batting my eyelids at her to let her know I felt the same way about her. "I don't mind if you do more than dream, Jen."

Jennifer bent down to kiss me; a classic lover's kiss where both parties knows what's coming but neither is in a hurry to get to it. In my book, one of the best kind of kisses, and something I had cherished with my other sister Cassie. We were into the second phase of kissing; that urgent, passionate stage where tongue lash and teeth clash, when we heard the door being opened. Cassie was home. Jennifer and I broke off our kiss, like well-rehearsed illicit lovers, and she flopped onto the couch next to mine, switching on the TV with the nearby remote. When Cassie walked in, she would have seen her bookish little sister (lover) on one sofa with her nose in a book, and her elder sister cycling through the million-and-one cable channels.

"Wow!" said Cassie, firing off one of her huge smiles. "That smells good! What's cooking?"

There was nothing cooking, and we all knew it. I looked up at Jen from over the top of my book. She looked at Cassie, then back at me and smiled. I sighed, shut the book with an audible clap and got up.

"Okay, okay. What do you want; chicken salad or casserole?"

I looked at both of my beautiful dear sisters. They grinned at me.

*****

The six days that followed were a personal private hell for me. A private hell dripping with so much sex I could barely tell you where to begin. A private hell with secrets and betrayals I thought would tear me apart. But let me give you a flavour of this particular erotic, sex-driven and maddening week of hell.

That night; the evening of the first day Jennifer and I fucked each other, I lay in bed, wondering how and when I was even going to switch off the turmoil in my head and get some sleep. I had rolled, tossed and turned in my new room then, finally, got up, cloaked myself in my dressing gown, tip-toed down the hallway, and let myself into Cassie's room. Despite everything, and the urgent desire for sex never far away from my proximity to her, I slept deeply and soundly in the naked arms of my sister.

We woke early (actually, Cassie woke me up with a soft, insistent stroking of my thigh. It marvelled me that I could wake up horny; actually slip back from the dream world to the real world already hot and wanting sex. It was as if some part of my hind brain were reacting to Cassie's touch even though the rest of it was asleep). I had spooned with Cassie during the night, allowing her to curl up against my back, two pairs of legs pulled up at the knees and bent.

Cassie's hand drifted up from my knee to the top of my thigh then back down again. As it rose up, I straightened my leg. I felt Cassie's soft finger drift up the very high, sensitive part of my thigh and tickle my short pubic hairs. I heard a sigh escape my lips. Down the hand went again, and up it rose. This time my legs were a little more parted and, this time, Cassie's fingertips brushed against the fur between my legs and the puffy skin beneath. The hand travelled down again, and up and (by this time, nearly panting), I shifted onto my back a little more so that Cassie's fingers tickled all the way up to my clitoris. I felt her had mould up against my sex; fingers finding their way between the already-wet lips of my pussy, and over the hood of my awakened clit.

Cassie slipped her hand beneath my body. I raised myself slightly to accommodate it and settled back down as I felt her other hand reach round and hold my breast, squashing my bullet -hard nipple against her palm. Then, using her nose and lips to move my hair, I felt her begin to nuzzle into my neck, planting wet kisses, drawing small slices of love with her tongue and she held my breast, played with my pussy. The feeling was absolutely, absolutely heavenly. I closed my eyes to the multiple sensations Cassie was drawing from me and felt the orgasm ride up like a deep, insistent high-tide surf rising up the beach. No fireworks, no spectacular explosion of sexual outage, but a long, slow orgasm that I thought was neither possible nor sustainable. After I had come, I turned round to kiss my sister and share the heat of my passion with her. Cassie let me take over then; let me move and shift around her like a hospital orderly, kneeling, shifting and laying next to her body as I kissed her neck, spent long, long minutes exercising my mouth, teeth and tongue on her beautiful heavy breasts. I drew lines of love down her body; one from my tongue down her tummy, one down her leg from my still-wet pussy. Used fingers and mouth in the most tender way I could to open the heady, musk-lade lips of her pussy. I must have eaten her pussy for a long time, because after I had lapped up the juice from her orgasm (every last drop, and you'd better believe me), Daylight was breaking through the curtains.

We lay together for a little while; holding, stroking and touching each other. Whispering and giggling, kissing and telling each other we loved her.

Heaven.

Then we had got up and Cassie reminded me to go back to my room in case Jennifer was up early and caught us together. She can't ever know about us, Cassie had reminded me.

I sighed, went back to my room and got ready for the day, pulling on jeans and a top, wearing Cassie's panties and sandals.

Breakfast had been brief, with both sisters trying to catch my eye when the other wasn't looking. At one point, when Cassie had left the room to brush her teeth, Jen had stepped up to me with a smile on her face. I was by the dishwasher, loading it with our plates and bowls.

"Sleep well?" she said, her hand slipping between my ass cheeks and squeezing me. Anyone else, and I would have batted it away or been offended. But with Jen, it seemed to press just the right button for the butterflies in my tummy to wake up and flap about.

"Sure." I said, beaming a smile as I let her hand press against my sex.

"I didn't" Jen said, running her tongue across her beautiful lip-glossed lips. "Tossed and turned all night. Mostly tossing, as it happens."

I had smiled, biting my lower lip. Jen had leant toward me and whispered, "Sneak into my room tonight."

"I can't!" I said, in a harsh whisper. "What if Cassie sees us?"

Jen had squeezed me a little harder, winked, turned around and walked off, not one or two seconds before Cassie reappeared, asking for a ride into town.

Later, after I'd calmed down a little, I got a text from Jennifer:

'1215 at prkway n grn. Plz cum.'

Twelve-fifteen at Parkway and Green. A place in town far too expensive for me to usually be seen in. Like millionaire's corner. I sighed, defeated by my own intrigue and desire for sex to resist.

I left early, and got the Parkway and Green a little before twelve. There was a small park nearby and I went to it, sitting on a bench near a small fountain and drinking in the day-time sun. I was woken up by a buzzing from my jeans pocket. I picked out my cellphone.

'R u there?'

I got up, putting my cellphone away and walked toward the corner of Parkway and Green. There was a sleek black ford parked right there by the road. As I approached the sidewalk, the window of the ford opened.

"Hey" drifted out a familiar voice, "Wanna ride?"

I grinned, pulled open the passenger door and hopped in. Jen, clad in one of her skirt suits with the skirt raised high up onto the thighs so she could drive, grinned back at me. She had those big sunshades on that she liked, with red red lipstick. I stared at her legs and looked back up at her, licking my lips.

"Here? In the car?"

Jen laughed. "Kimby, I always knew you were a lesbian, but I didn't know you were always horny! Buckle up."

I did, and Jen drove me the short distance to a little side-street lined with those big old blocks of apartments the kind you needed a six-figure salary to own. She parked up and got out. I followed.

Jen sorted through a jumble of keys from her handbag and eventually picked one out. She went to the main door, let us both in, then called the elevator in the central hallway. We got in to the tight cubicle and, even before the doors had fully shut, had our hands on each other.

When the elevator doors opened on the ninth floor, we were the perfectly respectable pair of women once again. It made both of us smile.

"What is this place?" I said, as Jen led me toward a grand door near the front of the building.

"Oh we have a few places in the company" she said, selecting a key and inserting it into the lock. "Some we use for PR shoots, others for company employees to stay at if they've come from around the other side of the world. This one, however" she said, opening the door to one of the most magnificent apartments I had ever seen, "belongs to my boss. Actually, the MD. He's away, and wanted me to feed his cat."