Three of a Kind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"You want to get me fired?" Cassie said, giving me a mock evil-eye. I grinned back, suddenly happier than I had a right to be. Cassie always had that ability to make me laugh, or smile when I was feeling down. One of life's ultimate optimists, I would never forget that it was her love and good humour that kept me from grieving too heavily about mom and dad. I sank into my younger sister's embrace.

"No!" I said, "but we could check out for a while; trail Mrs what-her-name and see all the other hideous clothes she buys."

Cassie shivered. "Ugh. It'd make me sick. Besides, I'm not feeling naughty enough today."

"Not naughty at all?" I said, pouting and using my little girl's voice. Cassie rolled her eyes.

"And here I brought you a present too!" I said, in that same sotto voice.

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"Here!" I said, taking a half step back and pulling open my jacket front. Cassie looked down at my exposed breasts with a look of shock, then whipped her head to the side. She turned back to me, glared at me, then stared at my breasts again.

"Kimberly!" she hissed. "You are such a bad girl! Put your jacket on, right now."

"Uh-uh. Not until you give them a kiss."

"Kimby, please. We're in my shop! Put it back on."

"Nuh-uh. Wanna kiss."

Taking another frantic glance behind her, I saw Cassie's cheeks flush deeply. Still I held open my jacket and thrust out my chest. Cassie looked once, twice, then, leaning low, bent down and planted quick, pecked kisses on first my left, then my right nipple. She stood up, embarrassed.

"There. Now put the jacket on" she hissed. I did as she asked, but had now got into my head such a wonderful idea that I let it bide for a few moments without doing anything. Cassie tapped at the end of my nose very lightly, as thought admonishing a naughty puppy.

"Bad girl. I'm going back into my shop" she said. "I break for lunch in ten minutes. Just behave yourself or go grab a coffee from across the road, okay?"

"Okay." I said, mock saluting her in the tight cubicle space. Cassie took another look at my now hidden breasts and bit her lower lip, just the way I did when I was thinking of something naughty but nice.

"Bad, bad girl." she muttered, then backed out of the cubicle. I waited until she was safely behind the rag-tag counter before I stepped out again. I was dawdling at one of the aisles, waiting for another customer, when the rain-mac caught my eye. Perfect, I thought. I stepped over to the rain-mac and lifted it off the shelf. It was plack, made of a material not quite plastic, not quite fibre. Mid-length to my knees with wide lapels that were certainly very fashionable when I was born. Cassie caught my eye and she had a warning look in her glare.

"Kimby...."

But then an old lady, wearing jogging pants and a sweater that were about a hundred years too young for her, came into the shop and took Cassie's attention.

"I'm just trying this on!" I said, airily, waving to my sister and the new customer as I stepped toward the cubicle. Cassie made to step after me but the old woman blocked her. I skipped into the cubicle and shut the half-door. Hooking the rain-mac on a hanger, I stripped as quickly as I could; all my clothes, panties included, except my sandals. I pulled myself into the mac, stifling a cry at the cold sensation on my skin, then buckled it at the front. Hooking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I stepped back out and went to one of the mirrors; side-on from Cassie and the engaging old woman. I held a pose left, then right then, turning to face my sister, I unbuckled the belt and pulled the mac wide open. I had just enough time to see the look of shock and horror cross my sister's face before I turned away again, eager to make sure the old woman didn't see me.

"Excuse me!" I heard Cassie, calling over the old woman's shoulder. "Excuse me, miss?"

But I had already planned my next move. Reaching for a different rail, I picked out a much smaller hanger.

"I'm just going to try on this bikini!" I said, breezily. Cassie made another move to intercept me, but the old woman was standing firm. God bless her.

Back in the cubicle, I took off the mac, slipped into the bikini and peered over the top of the half-door. The bikini itself was something I don't think I'd wear in a million years. It was a size too small (probably the right size for a young teenage girl), and dug into my skin under my breasts and up my ass where I'd rolled the hem into a make-shift g-string. I waited until the old woman had had her say and, and Cassie came storming toward the cubicle, stepped out and struck a catwalk pose.

"Ta-da!"

"You are so dead meat."

I dived back into the cubicle, struggling to get the tight bikini off, but Cassie got me first; delivering a sharp (but playful) slap onto my ass as I backed into the corner. By now, I was laughing openly; delighted with my own naughtiness. Cassie couldn't keep the grin off her face either, and tickled and cuddled me with equal vigour. Eventually, shushed by the prospect of being seen by customer, Cassie let me get changed into my clothes. She waited by the cubicle though. Just in case.

Justine, Cassie's afternoon worker, came in a few minutes late, but by that time, I was being a good girl again, loafing behind Cassie as she served a few lunchtime customer. Justine was short, heavily built and had that kind of mad exuberance that looked like she was permanently riding a line between cheerfulness and mania. She seemed sweet.

Cassie introduced the two of us to each other, then took me upstairs to have lunch. I kind of expected a small kitchen-ette corner, tucked in behind rows and rows of old musty clothes, with one or two broken seats for chairs. I was very pleasantly surprised (and a little ashamed with myself) to see the kind of converted loft space enjoyed by highly-paid executives; kitted out with a full kitchen, a bathroom ('with just the most fabulous shower, Kimby'), plush sofas and an office corner with computer, fax machine, and all other things you'd expect.

"Wow."

"Yeah. Good isn't it? This was mostly paid for by 'Butterflies on Water'" said Cassie. I nodded, remembering the time a year or so ago when Cassie sold one of her paintings to a gallery in San Fran. She never said how much she got for it (at least not to me), but it had obviously been enough. Cass waved me to one of the sofas.

"So what do you want?" she asked, as I flopped back onto a sofa so soft and comfortable I could have slept on it.

"Dunno. Whatcha got?"

"...um, Salad, tuna, chicken, subs, sushi..."

"Sushi?"

"Yeah, want some?"

"No. Eeugh. Tuna salad would be great. And coffee."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Always coffee."

I stole one or two glances as Cassie pulled together the quick lunch. Her long, thick hair was plaited loosely and her hippie-style blouse and flouncy skirt made her look like a real 60's throwback. She had on a whisper of make-up that made her look very pretty, especially in profile. She had always been so photogenic, despite her dislike of being caught on film.

Cass brought over two modest plates of tuna salad, then returned and came back with two steaming mugs of coffee. We chatted idly as we ate, mostly Cass answering questions about her shop and what her dreams for it were. With the subject of the future in our heads, the conversation inevitably came round to what life was going to be like without mom and dad, and what would happen in next week's will reading. Cassie had put her hand on my knee, and I had covered it, stroking and holding the soft artist's fingers she was blessed with.

"Doesn't really matter what happens" said Cassie, talking of the will.

"But what if there are debts we didn't know about? Or, or something, I don't know, something bad?"

Cassie smiled. "Doesn't matter. We're lucky to have each other; you me and Jen. I'm especially lucky to have you." she added, squeezing my knee. I felt that little thrill ripple through me, and knew what she meant. I squeezed her hand in response.

"Cassie, what are we going to do about Jen? I mean, sooner or later she's-"

"You promised me not to tell Jen."

"I know. I-"

"Then whatever else we do, we do it in secret. Our one great secret. If we have to we'll move-"

"No!" I didn't mean it to sound harsh, but even the thought, the bare prospect of not being with both my dear sisters was unbearable.

"Okay, okay. I just- I've just found something wonderful and fulfilling and utterly, utterly right with you" Cassie said. "I can't even put it into words. It's not like I'm a lesbian, I think. I mean since you and I have-" She left the sentence hanging. I let her carry on.

"Since then, I've tried looking at other girls, wondering if that's what I should be like now."

I smiled, and reached for my sister's thigh. "I know exactly where you are." I said, squeezing gently at her soft leg. "I felt the same, even before I'd been with Amanda. I, uh. I took a lot of soul searching and eventually came through not as a lesbian, or a bi-sexual. Just me. And that's how I love you, Cassie. Just as you."

There was a lovely, wonderful pregnant pause, then I leaned across the sofa and kissed my younger sister very softly on the lips.

"Just as you." I repeated, whispering. Cassie let me kiss her again, then put the cup she was holding onto the table beside us and gathered me into an embrace. I felt her soft lips press against mine, and her tongue, her sweet, hot tongue, part my lips and explore my mouth. I closed my eyes, already trying to work through the insistent, wave-like emotions that were stirring inside me.

We kissed for a few minutes, mindful not to make too much noise, and my hand was already up the inside of Cassie's thigh when we were interrupted by footfalls on the steps below us. We quickly rearranged ourselves on the sofas, and exchanged smiles and winks before Justine emerged.

"Hey sisters!" Justine said, just the barest hint of mania in her voice. "There's a Mrs Blayard downstairs. Says she wants to talk to the manageress, whoever that is."

Cassie shot me a look of desperation, and I could not help but giggle.

Justine went back downstairs. Cassie and I embraced and kissed once more, then we headed back downstairs. I left to go home via the library, keen to catch up on some research, but my mind was distracted; too filled with thoughts of both Cassie and Jennifer to concentrate properly. It was an affliction that propped up the rest of the week.

*****

The following day, Cassie announced that she was going out with Mark that evening, so wouldn't be home until late. When I questioned her about it, she said that she didn't want Jennifer to be suspicious, so was going out with some friends to an art party across town. That evening, of course, Jennifer and I fucked like rabbits.

Jen brought out several sets of leather/PVC clothes and even some rubber gear, and we tried it all on; switching S&M roles and getting very horny as the evening progressed. I wanted, at several points, to tell Jennifer about Cassie. About Cassie and I making love together since mom and dad died. But I didn't. The strongest such urge was during a particularly filthy little act where I was bent over the kitchen table wearing a tight PVC cat-suit and mask, my ass exposed with Jennifer ramming my pussy with the same dildo I'd anally fucked her with the other day. I had a moment of pure love for Jennifer, in that odd, hard-core position, and wanted to share with her that same love I'd had with Cassie. But I didn't.

Later on, when Cassie came home and Jen and I were both respectable (but sore), I crept into Cassie's bed and we held each other for several hours during the night.

The next day, I met Cassie for lunch and we came home together. Jen stayed out late (she had some corporate engagement), and Cass and I took advantage to share a bath, scrubbing places in and on each other I could have only dreamed about previously. It was great fun, and very erotic.

That was how the week went; sex with both sisters. Wonderful, beautiful, incestuous lesbian sex with both Cassie and Jen. Wild and dirty with Jennifer. Soft and erotic with Cassie.

And betrayals all the way to both of them.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers