Three of a Kind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into an apartment so huge and opulent that I thought it must have been part of a movie set. In the main lounge (at least twice the size of the one in our house) there was the kind of furniture that only comes out o very expensive interior designer's workshops. A huge leather sofa dominated the centre of the room; semi-circular and finished in jet black. A very large flat screen TV was set into one wall, a large faux fireplace opposite. A gigantic chandelier hung over the room; its thousands of sparkling crystal edges giving the place an almost unearthly feel. The carpet underfoot was thick and soft, with Persian rugs (I somehow knew they had to be genuine Persian) dotted here and there.

"Wow."

"Yuh. You should see the bedroom" said Jen. "He's actually got mirrors on his ceiling and I'm sure there's a hidden camera in there somewhere. Old perv."

I was still staring round at the flat, mouth open but nothing coming out of it. Jen rested against the back of the sofa, taking a moment to draw in a deep breath.

"I, uh. I had sex here once." she said, almost absently.

I shot her a look. "You had sex with the MD?" I had seen the MD in one of Jen's corporate team photos. He was an old guy; slightly gray and pallid with eyes that stared just a little too hard at you. The very thought of my tall beautiful sister baring flesh to him was, in every essence, 'Eeeuuw'.

Jen smiled. "I said I'd had sex here, not with the MD."

"Ah."

"It was last year. He was away and Evan - he was one of our reps in New York - Evan had stayed for a week. Evan was... ...pretty energetic, to say the least."

Jen stared at the floor for a moment, lost either in the past, or what she was about to say. I stood still, giving her time to gather her thoughts.

"At the time" Jen said, picking up her thread, "there wasn't even the faintest notion that I might be a lesbian. Not even the faintest spark. Evan had a great body, you know? He was a pretty damn fine lover. Didn't do anything to make me lose faith in guys, sexually I mean."

There was another pause and I shifted on my feet. I didn't want to interrupt her, but hearing about my sister's sexual exploits with other people - despite the shocking intimacy we had shown each other - still made me feel very uncomfortable. Jen was lost again for a moment, then looked up.

"So why did I start having so many dreams, so many fantasies, about women? Where did it come from?"

I shrugged, unable to give her an answer. For myself, I had known I liked other girls from a very early age. Knew, even before I started fantasising in a sexual way when I was thirteen or fourteen that I wanted another girl as my partner. For me, there was no mysterious revelation. Jen took another deep breath.

"At first, I thought it was great fun; spicing up my fantasies with a woman or two. But then it began to prey on my mind. Well, not prey so much. Settle, I suppose. I felt vaguely guilty about it, but could say why. But then I started to have more explicit dreams. And in some of them there was you. And Cassie."

"You dreamed about Cassie?" I said, blurting out the words. Jen held up a hand.

"Not another word." she said, stamping her finality on that subject. I let it slip. For now. Jen looked at me; her eyes twinkling beneath her black fringe; face framed by her large hoop earrings and made to look even more stunning with the bare minimum of make-up.

"Why, Kimberly? Why has this all started happening?"

"I -uh, I-"

"I mean, it's one thing to fantasise about lesbian sex, right? But it's like way off the scale to think about undressing your little sister and- and- ...God, even thinking about it is getting me started."

Two red spots had appeared on Jennifer's cheeks. She wouldn't look me in the eye, so I stepped over to her. I reached out a hand, brushed away a strand of hair from her face and curled it behind her ear. She leaned her head a little as I did it, like a lover would.

"The same things have happened to me." I said softly. "I've had- I've had feelings for you too. Maybe they were both - yours and mine - just buried a little bit. We're sisters, Jen. Maybe it's not so bad that we can feel this way. Please. Please don't feel sad."

Jen looked up at me sharply.

"Sad? Sad? Kimby I don't feel sad." She took my hand and gripped it. "If I felt sad, I'd probably feel a bit better. No, I don't feel sad. I feel guilty, but that's because I've had nothing but you in my mind since yesterday. I feel guilty because I'm so fucking horny I could strip you right now and fuck you raw."

There was another long silence. Jen stared at me with some kind of defiance, as though she were picking a fight. The bloom on her cheeks had risen to a full blush. I licked my lips.

"Okay then." I said.

"What?"

"Okay then." I repeated. "Do it. Right here. Right now. Because I'm telling you Jen, there's nothing we can do together that will stop me from loving you. I thought I showed you that yesterday."

Jen stared at me for a moment longer, her stare softening a little, but still full of fire. She reached out a hand and settled it on my tummy. Then she drew it down until it rested on my pubis. She flicked a peek past my shoulder, then looked back at me.

"We've got twenty minutes." she said.

"Better hurry up then." I replied with a little impish smile.

Jen reached out with her other hand and undid the top button of my jeans. She zipped me loose, then hooker her thumbs by my hips and slowly pulled my jeans and panties over my ass and down my legs. I stepped out of them, still wearing my two-inch sandals. Jen stood up, still not taking her eyes off me, and tugged at the hem of the top I was wearing. She pulled it up and over my head, discarding it on the floor. Then she unclipped my bra and slipped that off me. Naked, but for my sandals, I stood in front of my big sister and smiled at her. Jen put her hands against my sides; palms warm against my flesh. I laced my arms around her neck and she pulled me into an embrace, our lips finding each other and our tongues dancing round one another.

It felt incredibly erotic being naked up against my sister wearing her expensive clothes. My breasts were crushed against hers and I could feel the bones of her bra press against me. She pulled my hips closer to her with her hands, then slipped them over the curves of my ass and squeezed at me.

My heart was thudding again; not just at the fact that everything she did to me; every touch was perfectly weighted to make me feel more horny. Not just that. What really sent me spinning was knowing that I was doing it with my big sister. That taboo was the emotional hard-on that I could not ignore.

Jen pulled out of the kiss and manoeuvred me with her hands.

"Lean over the sofa." she breathed, her hot sweet breath tickling my mouth. I did as she wanted, and bent over the back of the leather sofa. The leather was shockingly cold against my skin, but I knew I'd warm it up in no time.

I felt Jen kneel down behind me and then, after she had parted my legs wide open with a gentle insistence of her hands, I felt her breath between my ass cheeks. I closed my eyes at the same moment that I felt her tongue - hot and wet - slick up and down against the sensitive puckered skin of my asshole. Tentative at first, Jen began sawing up and down between my ass cheeks with her tongue, wetting and softening my very sensitive area. She knelt back for a moment, and I felt the tips of one, two fingers rub up against my anus.

"Kimby, I love your ass." She said. I murmured an agreement, too lost in the sensation of sex to articulate a suitable response.

I felt Jen slip the tip of her finger into my asshole, and moaned at the pleasure.

"I've always like it anal" said Jen, imparting another intimate secret to me. "It always gets me so horny. Wait there." she said, then stood up. She retrieved her back, rummaged around in it and then produced a fair-sized dildo with harness straps attached to it. I stared at it for a moment, preparing myself to get a good fucking from my sister. I was wrong.

"Kimby, I want you to put this on" Jen said to me. "And there's something else. But put this on for me, please?"

I stepped over and took the strap-on from her, slipping into the harness easily and tightening the straps so that it sat snug against my pudenda. While I was doing this, Jen had reached underneath her skirt and had slipped her panties off. Dropping them to the floor, she picked out two more things from her bag. One was a small tube of jelly, the other was one of her sets of handcuffs, the ones with the leather insides. She handed me the 'cuffs. "You know how they work." she said. "I want you to put them on me. Wait." she added, at the end. She unclipped the top of the tube of jelly and squirted some KY onto her finger. Then she reached round behind her and applied it behind. After doing that, she assumed the position I had just used; leaning slightly over the tall back of the leather sofa. She was still fully dressed, but for her panties. She looked at me over her shoulder and reached back with her arms stretched out behind her.

"'Cuff me." she said. I stepped over and clicked the handcuffs over her wrists. She let them fall to the small of her back.

"I might fall if I lose my balance." she said. "You'll have to hold on to me."

I nodded, wiping the residual KY from Jen's fingers onto and over the strap-on dildo. As a lesbian with some experience of dildos and other sex toys, I was perfectly comfortable with them. Some dykes just don't like to be reminded that there are cocks in the world, but I wasn't one of them.

"Where do you want it?" I said, my voice low. Jen looked at me over her shoulder.

"In my ass." she breathed. "Fuck me in my ass, Kimberly."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Oh yeah. I'm clean."

I stepped closer behind my sister and lifted up the hem of her skirt until I got it hitched up over her hips. I pressed onto the little bone at the small of her back as I guided the tip of the dildo toward the lubricated hole of Jennifer's ass.

I was about to say "You're sure?" again, then thought better of it. Using one hand to guide the dildo, and the other to hold onto Jen's ass, I pressed the tip of the fake cock up against Jen's smooth, lubricated hole. Jen hissed a "Yeeeeess!" as the first centimeter widened her sphincter for entry. I realised that my sister had a beautiful tight ass, so I gripped the dildo a little tighter, used my had to spread her ass cheek, and leaned in to her. There was, at first, a moment of mere pushing; I pushed Jennifer closer to the sofa as I felt the base of the dildo press up against my pubis. There was a press, a press, and then-

Jennifer stifled a cry as the full head of the dildo slipped inside her sphincter and up inside her asshole. I held it there a moment; watching as the tight muscle of Jen's ass contracted around the thick dildo. Then I eased in a little further, pushing the dildo deeper inside Jennifer's ass until I felt the tiny soft hairs on her inside cheeks against the hand holding the dildo.

"More?" I said, more of a murmur than a whisper.

"Yesss! Put it all in Kimby!"

I leaned in further, moving to brace both hands against her smooth, rounded ass cheeks. I watched, feeling my own heart begin to race faster and faster, feeling the red flush of sexual excitement spread down my face to my naked chest. I watched the dildo ease slowly inside my sister's ass until I felt the base it was connected to plant up against her flesh. I held the dildo inside her, wondering (perversely) what it would feel like to be actually so far up inside her like that. I could feel my own pussy aching for attention. Feeling that, and realising the position I was in, I reached a hand underneath Jennifer's lovely ass and felt for the wet gash of her pussy.

Jen let out a long, heavy breath, as though she had been holding it in all that time, and moaned for pleasure as she felt my fingers dance around the crack between her pussy lips. She was dripping wet and I flicked my middle finger up against the hood of her clit.

"Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me, Kimberly. Fuck my ass hard!"

I withdrew my hand (licking it briefly), then grabbed the central link chain between the handcuffs on Jen's outstretched hands, pulling her shoulders back. I set my other hand on her ass cheek and started to ease myself backwards and forwards; slowly, carefully, watching the plastic dildo stretch the tight skin around Jennifer's ass as it slid out then in. Jen was breathing deeply, moaning 'Yesss' every now and then. I kept a grip on both her ass and the 'cuff chain, and started to up the rhythm when I felt Jen's sphincter begin to loosen up. Pretty soon (and it was pretty soon; Jen's ass was wonderfully pliable), I was drawing the dildo out almost full length, then driving it back in again. I was fascinated with the sight of it going in so deep up my sister's butthole and became aware of how quickly turned on I was. The ribbed underplate of the strap-on was rubbing and grinding against my own clit, and it was making me even more horny.

Dropping the 'cuffs, I pressed down on Jen's ass cheeks with both hands and started pile-driving her ass with the strap-on; banging up against her ass every time I drove the dildo as far as I could. Jen was writhing as she lay spread over the sofa; her moans now nothing more than choked gurgles. I could feel that familiar wave of orgasm start to ripple through me; like a tsunami rumbling deep through the ocean water; rising each moment as it approached the beach.

"Do you fucking like it?" I started saying, feeling double-dirty as I dildo fucked Jennifer hard and deep. "Do you?"

"Yes! Oh yes" she moaned, arms flopping uselessly up and down against the small of her back. We fucked like that for a good few minutes (although it felt like hours), until I felt the wave of orgasm surge through me. I carried on ass-fucking Jennifer through that first wave; feeling the heat of it flush through my body. Then; my clit infinitely tender, I slid the dildo out of Jennifer's ass and watched her sphincter wink at me as the muscle gaped the hole, then contracted.

Jen slid off the sofa and, turning to me, knelt in front of the dildo and took it into her mouth. Seeing her suck the dildo that had just been rammed seven inches up her butthole, looked incredibly dirty. Her dark hair was still held tightly in a pony-tail, and her fringe bobbed slightly as she sucked back and forth on the dildo. I felt a second wave shudder through me as I watched Jen suck the dildo between my legs, then I eased it out of her mouth, knelt down in front of her and took her face in my hands. I stared at her for a moment, then leaned in and kissed her deeply.

She had an earthy taste on her tongue; the taste of her own ass. It felt incredibly erotic. Jen shifted, and I head a small click, then her hands were free and she was holding me round the waist in a gentle, lover's clinch. We kissed for a few minutes more, then Jen broke off.

"We gotta go." she said. I nodded, not wanting to break off so great a fuck, then reluctantly got up. We kissed once more, then I turned around to retrieve my clothes. I bent over to get my panties and jeans when I felt a sharp crack on my ass cheek. I sucked I air, shocked, for some reason, at the little spank. I felt my ass cheek warm to it though and looked over my shoulder. Jennifer was smoothing out her suit, giving me an evil grin.

"Save it for next time." I said, my voice dripping honey.

*****

After Jen had dropped me off back at the park (no last kiss goodbye, despite my desire for one), I walked slowly home, grabbing a salad on the way back. By the time I got home, despite the beautiful sunny day, I felt thoroughly miserable. I could barely separate the images and emotions I had in my head of each of my beautiful sisters, and each one had stamped upon it some kind of 'top secret' caveat that betrayed me against the other. I got back home, feeling lonely lost and guilty. I felt guilty not just for my sisters, but for my parents. What had it come to: that I would start seducing and lesbian fucking my own sisters just a couple of weeks after they had died? How would the shame of my actions ever find forgiveness with their memories?

I told each sister, that evening, that I wasn't feeling well (which was, technically, true - I felt dreadful) and went to bed early. I woke up refreshed the next day; having slept through peacefully for once, but Cassie was sulking. I had not visited her. I promised her, over breakfast, that I would come by the seconds shop and see her.

I'd left it until nearly lunchtime when I made my way across town to Cassie's shop. It was a beautiful sunny day again, and I let the warm rays cheer me up. I hadn't touched myself since Jen and I had sex in her MD's flat, and was by now feeling pretty frisky. I had put on my default outfit; g-string, jeans, low-heeled sandals and a little vest top. But, at the last minute, with a stray thought of Jen running through my head, I took off the vest top and swapped it for a jacket; a little number halfway between suit-jacket and day-jacket. Then I took that off, removed my bra and put the jacket back on. The smooth lining on the inside of the material rubbed sensuously against my nipples. I felt a little bit naughty, but was in a 'what-the-hell' mood.

I caught Cassie in the middle of dealing with an awkward customer; one who was arguing a point or two. Cassie looked up at me, smiled feebly and returned her attention to the larger, middle-aged woman. Cassie's cheeks were flushed and her hair was unbound and a little straggly around her shoulders, as though she had been combing it with her fingers (a habit she's had from when we were young). I stood behind the middle-aged woman and started pulling faces at my younger sister. Cass caught my eye over the woman's shoulder and I saw just about every flick of emotion from startled, to horror, to humour then back again as she and I locked gazes.

I picked up a dress from the rail behind me and held it against my body. I ducked and curtseyed; making 'O' shapes with my mouth like a cheesy 1950's pin up. At one point, I heard the middle-aged woman drawl;

"Are you taking this seriously?"

And Cassie replying;

"Yes, yes of course madam."

Feeling myself slip into a fit of giggles, I turned to put the dress back on the rail just as the woman whirled round to glare at me.

"Do you work here too?" she snapped.

"No ma'am." I said. "But that is such a beautiful color" I added, nodding toward the hideous blue summer gown she was holding.

"You think?" said the woman, surprise unknotting her eyebrows.

"Oh yes, definitely. Anyway. Have a nice day."

I moved off, hearing the woman mumble something after me. I made it down to the shoe-rack before I started giggling again. I didn't dare turn round until I heard the commotion behind me drift away. When I did look around, it was to see Cassie striding purposefully up the aisles toward me. I yelped, and dashed for one of the cubicles. I managed to get the door almost shut before Cassie's sneaker-clad foot wedge it open. I yelped again, cringing back into the corner as Cassie squeezed in.

"You little... little minx!" she hissed at me. I was giggling and yelping as Cassie started prodding and tickling me.

"That was Mrs Blayard, Kimby! If she doesn't get her weekly rant over and done with today, she'll be back here tomorrow!"

I giggled and howled quietly as Cassie dug her fingers into my ribs. Eventually, her fingers found their way round my back and down to my ass. I reached behind Cassie's shoulders and pulled the western-style half-door closed. Leaning close in to each other in the confined space, I found myself being pressed against Cassie's large breasts; feeling her tummy press against mine as her hands asserted themselves around my rear.