All Comments on 'Three Part Harmony'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EllafunEllafunover 12 years ago
Well Written

A pleasure to read! Sounds like a fun weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Well Done

and probably the most prevelant wet dream for 95 to 98% of straight males.

D

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 12 years ago
Please continue....

I'm hoping for a sequel ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Can we have more of the weekend adventures from the horny trio please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

Great story :D Definitely deserves a 5!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 12 years ago
Such nice girls...

As usual, with each contest, I look for your name and am never disappointed. Well written and a hell of a fantasy made real. Would love to have had more, such a great scenario! Thanks and good luck in the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written

Finally, a story with dialogue that isn't trite, contrived or just added to cover a 'checkbox' in the writer's book.

Well done, even though I don't think the sex was as hot as some of the other entries the story was better than most.

5.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Everyman's (and woman's?) Fantasy is Presented Here for Our Wet Dreams...

and with enough situations remaining for many more such dreams and, perhaps, more stories from Alex. I have read nearly all of his stories and, although the sex doesn't change a whole lot, the situations and the descriptions of such are quite varied and provoke delightful images. The stories themselves are just a glimpse into the lives of the participants leaving our imaginations to greatly expand the encounters for our own pleasure. These stories from Alex include a wealth of detail that one rarely finds in this genre and an apparent extensive knowledge of the subjects of which he writes. Each one is quite enjoyable, and I thank him for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1371 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...