Three Part Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers

I moved over to the bed. Jenny's legs were spread, bracing her, and I could see her lovely pussy, flushed, moisture visible. I moved to kneel behind her, my cock bouncing as I moved, taking it between thumb and forefinger, pressing it against Jenny's slit, moving it up and down, moving easily in her juices. I paused, lining it up, and pressed forward, my breath hissing in as I felt the familiar but always new sensation of a clinging wet pussy spreading to receive my thrust, watching in never boring fascination as Jenny's lower lips spread to take me as her body adjusted to me, her breath hissing in as she felt me enter.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she gasped, and Kaylie's eyes flashed open, startled as she felt the hot breath on her wet pussy. She grinned as she realized what had happened, and blew me a kiss over Jenny's head. I began to move, thrusting into Jenny's pussy, pulling back, pushing forward again, my movements easier as my thrusts spread her juices over my hardness, moving audibly as she got wetter.

Jenny had paused in her attention to Kaylie's pussy while she adjusted to the feel of me moving into her, but as she got used to the sensations her head went down again, and it was Kaylie who hissed in a breath as Jenny's mouth resumed its loving assault. Kaylie moved, and I realized she was caressing Jenny's breasts. My hands were on Jenny's hips, steadying myself, and I watched Kaylie's face, seeing the familiar expressions from when I made love to her, recognizing that she was close, letting herself slip over into ecstasy as Jenny's mouth worked its magic on her.

I was getting close myself, just from the excitement of watching the two women, never mind the welcome sensation of having my prick buried in the warm and welcoming pussy of a woman who wanted it there, who wanted to feel it moving in and out of her, who wanted to feel the sensations of a shared climax, and from the expression on Kaylie's face, and the feeling building in me, Jenny was going to experience it top and tail, and 'real soon now.'

As it happened, it was Jenny who came first, her orgasm squeezing down on my prick, milking me, drawing me over the top into climax, a gasping groan coming from me as I jetted into her, her own gasps stimulating Kaylie, taking her too, into the ecstasy and agony of climax. Spent, I pulled back from Jenny, collapsing forwards next to Kaylie, dragging air into my lungs as I came down from my sexual high. A lurch on the bed signaled Jenny's collapse on the far side of Kaylie, and there was no sound for a while except three sexually-spent people coming down from their high.

Eons, or so it felt, later, I managed to prop myself up on my elbows, next to a sweat-damp Kaylie, bending across to kiss her, long, gentle; affirmation, not desire. Breaking the kiss, her eyes warm, she turned to Jenny.

"You okay, girl?"

Jenny lifted herself slowly, pushing back, sitting on her heels, her hair sweat-glued to her head. There was an expression of smug enjoyment on her face. She looked across, blowing me a kiss. I grinned, and she winked, bending forwards to give Kaylie a quick kiss. "Am I okay?" she said. "Abso-fucking-lutely!" She looked across at me. "Thanks, Tom," she said, her voice soft. "I needed that."

"My pleasure," I murmured, then let myself collapse forward again, stretching, relaxed, spent. I managed to raise my head. "I need a little recuperation before I'm ready to go again. Okay?"

Kaylie laughed, and winked at Jenny. "Okay, Tom, we'll just play while we're waiting for you."

I felt my prick twitch, and laughed. "You do that, ladies. You do that, and I'll be right with you!" I put my head back down, feeling the grin on my face. It looked like being an entertaining weekend, that was certain, but there was a question nagging at me, a question I ignored as irrelevant.

The question? Would I survive? Maybe, maybe not, but what a way to go! I listened to the soft murmurs of the women and left my fate in their hands.

Well, that's it, folks. As it's a contest entry, a vote would be appreciated. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks! As always, feedback, public or private, is very welcome. Don't forget your own email address if you ask a question -- it's tricky replying to anonymous!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,370 Followers
12