Three Stoner Chix - Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an awkward pause, the Pastor looked down into the bible, "Ah... I was thinking of this one earlier... after our little talk this afternoon. You might find this instructive. I certainly have. Corinthians 10:13... 'No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it'. So true." He smiled at them, though he wasn't even remotely certain it was true. Then he searched for another passage and continued to read, his sonorous voice filling the little chapel.

Christian sat in rapt attention, transfixed by the play of candlelight across Pastor Scott's rugged face, hanging on every word. He could actually feel the Purple Passion flowing through him like a warm spirit, making everything in the chapel appear more beautiful than it already was. Particularly Pastor Scott. God, he's so fucking hot. His arms... his hands... his legs... so strong... so manly... oh shit... Christian felt his semi hard cock beginning to lift from his lap, so he pulled his knees up to his chin and sat awkwardly that way as his cock hardened between his belly and thighs.

"... 'Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.' How true... how true."

Christian mumbled, "Amen."

Pastor Scott smiled at Christian, then suddenly noticed something that sent a chill up his spine. He could see the boy's balls through the loose legs of his shorts. He quickly looked down into the bible again and flipped through pages, trying, but failing to resist the urge to peek over the top of the bible. Christian's balls had a wispy halo of blonde hairs, which seemed to be glowing in the candlelight. Pastor Scott mumbled, suddenly losing his concentration, "There's, uh, another one here... uh... I can't quite remember where it is..."

Alyson said, "I love the bible. It has a lot to say about temptation... but... well... it was written thousands of years ago. The temptations those bible people faced... I mean... how relevant are they to the youth of today? Actually... I was hoping you'd tell us more about the temptations you've personally faced... and particularly the ones you failed to resist."

Pastor Scott blushed, "Oh, you don't want to hear about that sort of stuff. It's not fit for kids."

Alyson laughed. "We may still be in high school, but we're not kids, Pastor Scott."

"Oh, I didn't mean to insult you..."

Alyson nodded. "Of course not! The thing is... Christian and I are, as you pointed out, going through a very confusing time of our lives. We're gay teens in a religion that considers our desires not only a sin, but an absolute abomination. We've been trying to change our nature all summer... to resist temptation, because that's what we're supposed to do. But it's really, really hard. You're the first pastor I've ever met that understands what we're going through."

"Well... I'm flattered. But I'm not all that special. Just an ordinary sinner."

Alyson looked at him with heartbreaking vulnerability, "You're not ordinary at all, Pastor Scott. You've seen things and done things that we can only imagine."

"Alyson... I really shouldn't have told you that stuff in the first place. I was just trying to... connect with you two."

"And you did! Wow, we really appreciate how straight you were with us, don't we Christian?" The boy nodded enthusiastically, making his curly blonde hair bob on his head "It was so refreshing to hear a grown up talking honestly about sucking and fucking a bunch of strange guys at a gay bar!"

Honey's eyes grew wide as saucers.

The Pastor was surprised to hear the 'F-word' coming from Alyson's innocent mouth. But the way she said it made it sound kind of sweet. "Well... Alyson... ahem. I did some awfully foolish things in my life. It's embarrassing to talk about. "

"But why? It's your life. Your history. Your memories. They're part of you. Inseparable. Earlier, you said I shouldn't be embarrassed about my poky nipples, and you were right. Look! They're still poking out! But so what? God gave me these breasts, didn't he?" She dramatically grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them. "Why should I be embarrassed of them?"

Pastor Scott stared in surprise, as Alyson's supple young flesh squished out between her fingers. A couple of moments later she pulled her hands away, making her breasts bounce wonderfully, leaving her nipples harder than ever. He realized that she wasn't wearing a bra anymore. Her breasts were swinging free in that tight shirt, and he could see the dark circle of her small areolae through the thin yellow fabric. A dizzying surge of lust gripped his heart. He tried to look away, but he couldn't tear his eyes from her sweet, perfect young breasts. It was crazy. Just minutes before he'd been chatting with her, perfectly aware of her beauty, but not feeling even remotely tempted to do anything inappropriate. But now... he felt his penis stirring mightily in his shorts, just as it had done earlier with Honey. He shifted the bible onto his lap to hide his growing boner and stammered, "Uh, well, Alyson... you shouldn't be embarrassed by your... uh... but shame is..." He was about to say something about shame being the result of original sin, but Alyson didn't give him the chance.

"You're right! It's my body. I refuse to be embarrassed by it! And so what if I had camel toe today? News flash, everybody, I have a pussy! Yeah, that's right. Girls have pussies! Why do we all have to pretend we don't? What the heck is so shameful about having a pussy? God gave me this pussy! God designed it to look exactly like it does! He gave me my clit, and my red pubes. He made me juicy and sweet down there. What's so indecent about my God-given pussy being slightly visible from time to time?"

She stood up and pulled her shorts up, causing a dramatic cleft to form between her legs. She looked down and said, "I fail to see what's so indecent about this. It's me. I have a vagina. Deal with it." She turned toward Christian and said, "Is this indecent to you?"

Christian shook his head and said meekly, "No, Alyson."

Then she turned toward Pastor Scott and said, "How about you, Pastor? Take a good look. Be honest. Do you find my pussy indecent?"

Pastor Scott knew he shouldn't look, but he did. It was if his hardening cock was calling the shots now. It made him look right at her beautiful pubic mound. She was pulling up her shorts so tightly that the bare flesh on either side of her labia was partially exposed, revealing a few strands of vivid red hair. Her shorts were thin athletic fabric, and she was wearing light panties, so he could see a lot of anatomical details, even the delicate fleshy hood on top of her hard little clitoris. As he stared, utterly mesmerized, a dark spot began to spread out from the center of the deep crevice. Oh shit... she is juicy. I bet she's sweet too. He felt shame, but it was wee and very far away, obscured by the raging hormones flooding his brain.

Honey, watching from above, was fuming with fury. She'd never dreamed of doing anything this bold and shameless! But as jealous as she was, she did admire Alyson's bravery. That redhead is just full of surprises.

Pastor Scott licked his lips and croaked, "No... Alyson... it's not indecent to me. But..."

Alyson plopped down on her butt again, making her loose breasts bounce mightily as she said, "Well, I'm glad we all agree on that. And you shouldn't be embarrassed by your erections either. Yeah, I know that both of you are hiding boners. It's so obvious. But why hide them from me? I'm a lesbian! It's just silly. It's not as if I care. And I'm not under the illusion that you're sexless beings. Do me a favor and stop covering them up."

Pastor Scott and Christian locked eyes. Pastor Scott's mind was totally blank. But Christian was thinking, Oh my God... he looks like he's actually considering it. Oh, holy crap. I love Alyson! She's some kind of genius! Getting him high first was a brilliant move! But... he's not moving... I guess I need to make the first move.

The Pastor watched Christian lowering his long legs from his chin, and straightening them on the improvised bed. His stretchy shorts were loose, so his cock was tenting straight at the ceiling. The sight made Pastor Scott faint with lust. Holy shit. She's right. He does have a boner. Fuck... I guess I gotta do it now. I can't just leave him on his own. That would be rude.

Christian watched Pastor Scott put the bible aside, revealing a huge rod, pushing up against the thick fabric of his khakis. His shorts were tight, so his cock couldn't stand straight, but Christian could tell it was long and fat. Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... just look at that slab of meat! I knew he'd have a big one! I just knew it! Looks twice as big as mine!

Alyson clapped. "Thank you! Thank you both for your honesty! Isn't this nice? All of us just letting our bodies be our bodies? Without shame? Without embarrassment?" The two men nodded. "Now, back to what I was saying before. I think you should tell us all about that gay orgy you participated in. But not the cleaned up version. The raw, uncensored one."

"Really? But what possible purpose...?"

"How else are we going to understand the pitfalls of temptation, if we don't know the face of evil? I gotta say, the idea of a lesbian orgy sounds really good to me right now. I need to really understand it so I can see why it's so bad. Why it's so evil. Why I should avoid it. Maybe I... we, could learn a lesson from your sinfulness, so we can stay on the path of righteousness."

Pastor Scott knew he shouldn't do what Alyson was asking for, but her logic was freakishly compelling. She made it sound as if telling a raunchy story would be the holy thing to do. Ever since he became celibate, he couldn't help but think about his wicked past all the time, taking perverse and sinful pleasure in his memories. Usually he ended up masturbating, filled with remorse and shame, though usually, he couldn't quite put his finger on exactly what he was ashamed of. Maybe Alyson's right. Maybe it's just the weed talking, but maybe I shouldn't feel ashamed of this stuff. It's my past. My history. Me.

"Okay, Alyson... but... I don't know where to begin."

"How about... why did you go to that bar in the first place?"

"Oh... one of my many girlfriends stood me up on my birthday. I was twenty-three, I think, and I waited for her at a restaurant, getting drunker and drunker. When I realized she wasn't coming I staggered outside looking for a bar. I was in a strange part of Miami. Hell, I had no idea where I was, so I walked into the first bar I saw."

Christian said, "I've never been in a gay bar. What are they like?"

"Not that different from straight bars, but as far as I knew, this was a normal bar. I saw pretty girls all over the place, but it was dark and I barely had time to check them out, because I really needed to take a piss. I staggered right back to the restroom. While I was standing at the urinal, I heard some sounds... grunting and moaning... and flesh slapping flesh. Someone was... uh... having relations in the stalls."

Alyson interrupted, "You mean they were fucking."

"Well, yes, but I don't think it's necessary to be vulgar."

"I disagree, Pastor Scott. Words have meaning. In this case, the words describe your state of mind at the time. Did you think that there were people having relations in there, or did you think, 'Oh shit! Someone's fucking in the shitter!"

The Pastor laughed, "You're right. It was the second one. I recognized the sound. I'd heard it before because I'd... uh... fucked a few girls in bar stalls in my time. I was a filthy minded boy at the time, so I decided to take a peek. I went into the one of the stalls, stood on the toilet, and looked over the divider. There they were. A bald guy fucking a brown-skinned girl from behind as she knelt on the toilet. I took her to be Cuban or Puerto Rican. She had long, straight black hair, and a skinny, brown body, with a narrow waist and a big, fleshy ass that wiggled as he banged her. She had nice tits too, which flopped forward and back as he... as he fucked her. It was so raw. So filthy... but I couldn't look away."

Alyson asked, "Did you start jerking off?"

Pastor Scott blushed, "Alyson, no! Well... Okay, yes, I did." He lowered his head in shame. "Satan truly had his claws in me..."

"But you didn't know better. You hadn't been saved yet."

"No, I hadn't."

"So you don't have to put it in religious context for us. We just want to know what you experienced at the time. Just stick with what you saw and how you felt. Okay?"

Pastor Scott nodded. He glanced over at Christian, and saw that the beautiful boy's cock was just as hard as ever. Then he glanced at Alyson. She was sitting cross-legged, and her shorts were still pulled up tightly into her pussy. She had one hand on her creamy thigh, very close to her pubic mound. Good lord... they're so beautiful... so fucking sexy... but I've been three years celibate. It'll take more temptation than this to make me fall off the wagon. "Okay... uh... where was I?"

Alyson giggled. "You were jerking off, watching a bald guy fucking a Puerto Rican girl from behind."

"Uh... yes... ahem... eventually I noticed that he wasn't... uh... fucking her in the... erm... pussy, but... you know... up the... uh... ass. It was pretty exciting to watch. I had a lot of girlfriends, but only one of them ever let me... uh... do that, and only once. But this chick was taking it all in without complaint, and the bald guy had a pretty impressive... you know... uh... cock..." He glanced at Christian's cock for a moment. Then saw that the boy was looking at him with wide eyes, clearly amazed by this story. He dimly thought, what am I doing? This is a bad idea...

Alyson saw Pastor Scott starting to drift out of the story, so she prodded, "But that's when you realized it wasn't a girl after all. Is that right?"

"Uh, yes... exactly. I noticed she had a husky voice, and then she looked back for a moment and I saw her face. It was a dude. A dude with a wig, smooth skin, and fake tits, but a dude nonetheless. Turns out this particular bar was a hangout for trannies and tranny chasers. I was freaked out, but I kept watching. If anything, it was more exciting than ever. I started jerking off twice as hard. It was incredible, actually, watching a guy fuck another guy. Then the bald guy looked up and said, 'Enjoying the show?' If I hadn't been so snockered, I would have run away, but I just said, 'Wow, you're fucking a dude, dude.' He laughed and said, 'Come down, and get a closer look.' And I said, 'Okay'."

Christian said, "Wow."

Pastor Scott smiled, "Yeah, I know! It was crazy! And wicked. But I was drunk and horny, so I got down and as soon as I opened their stall, the bald dude was waiting for me on his knees, and BOOM! He just started sucking my cock! I mean... I never expected that. He was a dude. A really manly dude, with tattoos on his shoulder blades, but there he was, giving me as expert a blowjob as I think I ever had in my life. His mouth was so big, that I didn't feel his teeth at all. Girls usually can't... uh... handle me without teeth."

Alyson said, "Really? How big are you?"

"I don't know. Bigger than average I guess."

Alyson quickly scooted over to Pastor Scott, saying, "Ooo, I want to see."

Honey, who was just dazed with amazement, gasped and sat up straight. She leaned over the top of the rail looking down, and watched Alyson reach for Pastor Scott's belt. He froze up in surprise, not even making a move to stop Alyson from unsnapping his military buckle and unzipping his fly. Honey could see his lips moving as if he were desperately trying to say something moral and upright, like, "No, Alyson. You mustn't! This is forbidden!!!" But he didn't make a peep. He just grabbed the seat of the pew with both hands, and stared down at Alyson's hands. Once his fly was wide open, she reached into his underwear and folded out his cock. It was so big and meaty and veiny and just plain magnificent that Honey thought she was going to pass out simply from the sight of it.

Alyson didn't care for penises, but even she was impressed with Pastor Scott's cock. Now that it was free, and standing tall, it was at least eight inches long, and an inch and a half thick. She wrapped her fingers around it seductively. "Wow, Pastor Scott. My fingertips don't touch. No wonder girls have a hard time sucking it."

Pastor Scott gulped. He felt like he was having an out-of-body experience. A beautiful young redhead was fondling his naked cock. How did this happen? What's going on? His heart was thundering in his chest, and somewhere deep inside, his inner pastor was screaming, SIN!!! TEMPTATION!!! LUST!!! FORBIDDEN!!!!!! But he couldn't hear it for the pounding in his temples and the surging lust in his heart.

Alyson waved Christian to join her, "Come see if your fingers wrap all the way around."

Christian scooted over so fast that he looked like a blur. But he paused a moment, soaking up the sight of Pastor Scott's throbbing shaft. It was red, almost angry looking, with a bulbous head, and a slight bend in the middle, unlike how own cock, which was straight as an arrow. Crooked or not, it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life. He gingerly reached out, expecting Pastor Scott to stop him at any moment. But he didn't. Christian's hand gripped the throbbing, veiny shaft just below Alyson's hand, close enough to Pastor Scott's enormous balls to feel the curly hairs bushing against his wrist. Christian's fingertips did meet on the far side, but only barely, and only by squeezing nice and hard, so he could literally feel Pastor Scott's powerful heartbeat thumping in the palm of his hand.

Pastor Scott gasped and muttered, "Oh holy Christ!"

By this time, Honey's hand was in her panties, swirling her clit like crazy. She'd never seen a naked, erect cock before, and definitely never seen a boy and girl fondling one together... in a chapel of all places! It was the most amazing, filthy, immoral sight ever. This is so freaking awesome!!

They just knelt there in silence for a minute, holding his cock. Christian was staring at it in amazement, while Alyson studied Pastor Scott's face. "So, you said the bald guy was sucking your cock, and you liked it. Did you cum in his mouth?"

Pastor Scott dizzily shook his head.

"What happened next?"

Pastor Scott gulped, staring down at their hands... their beautiful, sweet, soft young hands, holding his cock. A blob of pre-cum welled out of the tip, and rolled down onto Alyson's freckly fingers. "Well... uh... he... the bald guy... kept sucking me until I was right on the verge of... uh... ejaculation."

Alyson said, "You mean, on the verge of shooting your load into his mouth." She moved her hand up and twisted, spreading the pre-cum around his shaft.

"Yeah... but before I could... uh... shoot my load in his mouth... before I could fill his throat with cum, he pulled back. Then he stood up and pushed me forward, toward the Puerto Rican she-male. I could see his balls and cock hanging down between his legs as he arched his back, offering his asshole to me. I stepped up and... and..."

Alyson started moving her hand up and down and Christian started to stroke right with her. The pre-cum was seeping down, lubricating their movements. Alyson prodded Pastor Scott to continue. "And then you shoved your throbbing dick in a man's asshole."

"Yes. Yes. I shoved my fucking dick in that lady-boy's ass and I started fucking him. And fucking him hard. Slapping my balls against his balls. I was fucking a dude, and I didn't give a shit. It felt great. I grabbed his hips... his soft hips and just rode him and rode him..." Pastor Scott started gently thrusting his pelvis upward, in time with Christian and Alyson's movements. Pastor Scott's rugged face was a mask of filthy lust now, as he grunted, "Oh yeah.... I fucked that fag hard. And after a while the bald guy reached under my legs and started fondling my balls..."