Three Stoner Chix - Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley propped herself up on her elbows to get a better look, amazed that both boys were letting Amy hold their cocks together like that. The boys had to put their arms around each other to get close enough for it to work. Riley was intrigued enough that she gave thought to moving over for a closer look. But then she felt the tip of Gina's tongue slowly circling and flicking across her clit and she lost all care for what was happening with Amy and the two boys. "Oh fuuuuuuck," she groaned. Her head rolled back and she began to moan with pleasure as Gina's tongue did its magic. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

At that point, Gina wrapped her lips around Riley's exposed clit and vigorously sucked and massaged it with her tongue. Then Gina slipped her index finger into the girl's pussy and worked it in and out, timing her strokes to match the rhythm created by her sucking lips. After a minute of this, Gina's finger was completely drenched with Riley's juices and Gina removed her finger from the girl's pussy and slowly began to massage her little pink bud of an anus. "Ahhhhh," the girl groaned as Gina slipped that finger into her asshole and slowly worked it in and out.

When Gina eased her thumb into Riley's pussy and slowly began to massage the flesh that separated it from her index finger, Riley began to scream. "FUCK! FUUCK!! FUUUCK!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! I AM SO FUCKING CUMMIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!"

Across the hall, Lenny and Jameel stared at each other opened mouthed. This was so much better than loud hip hop music! Their books were now in their laps, holding down their growing erections.

Jameel said, "No doubt about it. They're definitely doing it!"

Lenny giggled then said, "Oh my god, dude... Recognize that voice? That's the redheaded RA!"

"No way!"

"Way!"

Riley gave one last shriek of joy, then collapsed, and Gina softly eased her finger out of the girl's ass and her thumb out of the girl's pussy as she gave her clit one last suck and said, " You're going to rub my feet while I have a smoke. Amy, toss me those nasty Newports of yours. "

Amy pulled back from her cock sandwich and said, "No smoking in here Mm...Gina."

"Fuck that," Riley said, "I could use a smoke." She reached over to her cutoffs, and pulled out a pack of Natural American Spirits. "Oops, only one left. Wanna share?"

Gina shrugged, "Can't be as nasty as those damned Newports."

Amy laughed. "If you hate them so much, why don't you just buy your own?"

Gina giggled, "You know I'm not a smoker, Amy." Riley put the cigarette between Gina's lips, and held the lighter as Gina took in a deep drag and let it out, "Mmm. Not bad." Then Riley took her left foot in both hands and began to rub it. Gina let out an almost orgasmic groan, "Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. That is fucking it. Fucking it. Fucking it."

Keith's eyes had been glued to the sight of Amy playing with their cocks, but now he looked toward the two naked girls on the floor. The RA was laying on her back with Gina's leg resting on her amazing knockers, while she worked her fingertips into the pale soles of Gina's feet. Oh fuck, that's so hot. Then he saw Riley reposition herself, so her foot was pressing against Gina's pussy. Then she began to move it around, making Gina moan even more. Oh shit, she's giving her pussy a foot massage! That is so cool!

Amy saw the look of lust in Keith's eyes. "Oh, you like that, do you?"

He looked down again. Amy was idly rubbing the tip of his cock against Rashawne's, as she smiled up at him. "Yeah, I sorta have a thing for feet."

"Oh, do you now?" Amy was intrigued. She hopped onto the bed and lay on her back, then lifted her feet up and wiggled her little toes. "What do you think of mine?"

Keith bit his lip. "Wow. So pretty."

"Kiss them."

Keith leaned down and kissed the bottom of Amy's feet lightly, then gave each adorable toe a gentle smack. Inexplicably, he felt a thrilling rush that was right up there with the blowjobs and the fucking. Then he started to lick her toes, gently sucking them one by one into his mouth. It made her gasp and squirm, but when he started slurping her big toe, she squealed with laughter and pulled her foot away. He blushed. "Sorry. I guess that tickles."

But Amy just reached for the lube and spread some of it on the soles of her feet. Then she held her legs up with her feet together, forming a sort of foot vagina, and winked at him. Hardly able to believe his luck, Keith stepped forward, grabbed Amy's ankles and began to fuck her feet. It was awesome. As an added bonus, Rashawne crawled up on the bed, and Amy put on a show sucking that incredible cock while Keith made love to her perfect little feet.

Hearing moans, Keith looked over to see that Riley had moved on from rubbing Gina's feet to licking her pussy. The beautiful redhead was on her elbows and knees, holding Gina's thighs with both hands, while she ate her out with gusto. Riley's amazing breasts were dangling and bobbing the whole time, her pale nipples just barely brushing against the floor. Then Riley pushed Gina's legs wider and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Then she put in three, then four, and much to Keith's amazement, even managed to cram her entire hand inside. Then she started slamming in and out of Gina's juicy pussy, as the lovely lady writhed and moaned and screamed, somehow managing to keep the cigarette between her lips.

Then Keith looked down at Amy again, at the stunning sight of his cock sliding in out of the gap between her amazing feet. Looking higher, he saw that she was now slurping Rashawne's huge dangling balls into her sexy little mouth. That sight finally pushed him over the edge, and Keith began to cum, laying three white ribbons up Amy's belly and breasts.

The second he was done, Rashawne pulled Amy around to her hands and knees and started fucking her doggie style. Amy reached out for Keith's hand, and pulled him onto the bed in front of her, so she could suck his softening cock, determined to drain every drop of cum left in it. Keith lovingly stroked her curly hair, and tried to remember what it was like to be a lonely, virgin nerd. That was so long ago. So far away. He wasn't that guy anymore.

Riley lifted her face from sucking Gina's clit but kept working her hand in and out of her new lover's pussy. She was going wrist-deep again and again, eliciting whimpering moans with each thrust. Then she started sucking Gina's clit while she slowly worked her hand in out, which propelled Gina to new heights.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking fuck," Gina gasped and moaned and writhed beneath the red head's touch. Still working her hand in and out of Gina's cunt, Riley leaned her lips to Gina's right nipple and gave it a slow tender suck. Then she took the cigarette from Gina's lips, so they could lock in a slow, sensual, tongue-grappling kiss.

When Riley broke the kiss, she grinned as Gina lifted her ass from the floor and drove her pelvis up to meet Riley's thrusting hand. Riley let her gaze drift to the bed as she heard Amy say, "No, Rashawne. It's too fucking big."

Riley saw that Amy was on her hands and knees in the bed jerking Keith's cock, while Rashawne poured oil on her asshole as he slowly worked his index finger in and out of that tight little tunnel. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yeah," Amy moaned. "That's good. I love how that feels, but your dick's too big."

"Come on, baby," he almost begged as he worked his finger in and out a little faster. "Let me fuck you in the ass."

"No, Rashawne," Amy said through gritted teeth. "We've tried it and it hurts too much."

"If we can just get through the opening, we can do it." He'd poured more oil on her ass and was now working his first two fingers in and out.

Amy sighed and said, "Okay. But if I say it hurts, you better stop."

He stroked her sweat soaked blonde curls and kissed the side of her neck and said, "I always stop for you, baby."

"Last time, I had to cuss your fucking ass out to get you to stop."

He grinned. "I did get a little carried away. That tight ass of yours felt so good even if I only had my cock halfway inside it."

Rashawne lifted her ass up lined the head of his black monster to Amy's puckered, pink anus and began to slowly work himself inside, while Amy sucked in a sharp, painful breath.

As he pushed the head into Amy's asshole, Riley heard Gina give one final gasp beneath her and felt her go limp. She looked down at her satisfied new lover and saw that she'd creamed so much that her entire forearm was drenched with Gina's juices. Holy shit! I made her squirt!

She leaned down and kissed Gina softly as she extracted her hand from the blond cougar's cunt. Then she tilted her auburn head in the direction of the bed, indicating she wanted Gina to watch the threesome with her. Both their eyes went wide when they saw Rashawne had managed to bury all nine inches of his cock in Amy's ass. She had stopped sucking Keith's cock and was slowly stroking him with her left hand, keeping in time with the long, slow strokes of Rashawne's cock.

While Riley continued to watch Rashawne tenderly pumping his massive cock in and out of Amy's ass, she suddenly felt Gina licking her hand clean. She smiled and stroked her new lover's hair. When her hand was clean of Gina's juices, Riley patted the woman's head as she lay it in her lap and they both watched Rashawne grinding his cock in and out of Amy's asshole with increasing speed and urgency. The adorable little blonde had adjusted fully and was now emitting moans of pure pleasure as she humped her ass backwards in time with Rashawne's strokes as she simultaneously pumped her fist up and down Keith's cock.

Riley caught the scent of the cigarette she'd taken from Gina's lips several minutes ago. She'd almost forgotten she was holding it. She put it to her lips and sucked in a lungful, then put it to her lover's lips and held it there while Gina inhaled. Then they exhaled together, smiling, sharing and enjoying the nicotine rush.

Riley continued smoking as she watched Rashawne ass fucking Amy, so engrossed that she hardly noticed when Gina quietly rose and tip toed to the bathroom. Damn. He's fucking her like a madman and she's moaning like a monkey that wants out of her cage and he's not cumming or slowing down. What fucking power! What fucking endurance! What a fucking fuck! I hope she's into sharing that black motherfucker's cock because I want to feel it inside me.

So captivated was she by the sight of Rashawne's black cock pumping in and out of Amy's white ass, that when Gina sat next to her with several lines of cocaine splayed across her handheld mirror, she simply accepted the rolled up dollar bill from her and snorted line after line without even thinking of what she was doing. But she felt the immediate burning sensation in her nostrils and that euphoric rush to her brain. Oh fuck. It's been so long. I love this shit.

As soon as she handed Gina the dollar bill so her new love could clean the remaining cocaine from the mirror, what she had just done began to sink in and she said, "Shit. I love that shit, but I can't be doing it."

Gina giggled and kissed Riley softly before saying, "Don't worry, gorgeous. It's just a little coke."

"If we get caught I could get fired, and maybe even suspended from school. My mom would die."

Gina laughed, "And I could get disbarred, but it's okay to just party a little every now and then. No one is the wiser to our fun."

"You're a lawyer?"

"Yeah," Gina said. "Have been for 17 years now."

"Cool," Riley said. "You can write me a letter of recommendation after I take my LSATs and start applying to law schools."

Gina kissed her again and said, "Sweetie. If you take tests as well as you rub feet and eat pussy, you'll get into any law school you want."

As they started to kiss again, they heard Amy gasp, "That's it, Rashawne. I can't take it anymore."

Rashawne pulled his cock out of her and it made a comical popping sound. Riley giggled and said, "That sounded like someone just opened a bottle of champagne."

Amy rolled over and slid off the bed onto the floor with Gina and Riley and gave Riley a long, slow, tender kiss, cupping a breast and tweaking a nipple as the kiss lingered. When they broke apart, Amy said, "I'm sure glad you decided to make a round by our room. I haven't seen Gina glow like this since the first night she got fucked by Rashawne."

Riley giggled and found her own hands playfully roaming over Amy's lovely, firm, little tits. "I wasn't making a round. The nerds across the hall were bitching about all the noise you were making while you got fucked. They actually thought you were getting raped."

"You're fucking with us," Amy said.

Riley shook her head, "Nope. Little virgin nerds swore up and down this big black motherfucker across the hall had some sweet little thing in here against her will."

They all laughed and Amy extended her hand to Gina and said, "Come on, M...Gina. Let's go talk to those boys."

As the two blonde babes walked naked into the hall, Riley turned her attention to the bed and licked her lips as she eyed both cocks. One black. One white. Each so fucking swollen it looked as if it might burst at any moment. Gonna get me some fucking cock tonight. Yes I fucking am.

Without bothering to close Rashawne's door behind them, Gina and Amy swayed arm in arm across the hall to room 504. Gina pounded the door with the side of her fist as Amy yelled, "Open up, little nerds. Open the fucking door!"

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: PURPLE URKLE -- The nerds join Amy's party, Dana Lee goes crazy on chronic cannabis, and Alyson tastes pineapple flavored pussy.

If you like this story, please VOTE, and comment! We LOVE reading comments! Its our only payment for all the hours we spend working on these crazy stories.