Three Stoner Chix - Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christian said, "Like this?" as he cupped Pastor Scott's hairy balls, feeling their weight in his palm. The Pastor opened his legs as wide as his shorts would allow, and now Christian was rolling his balls around and around, as he and Alyson stroked the Pastor's huge cock together, gripping it tight.

"God..." groaned Pastor Scott, "Oh God... that feels so good."

Christian finally worked up the nerve to ask a question that had been on his mind for a while. "So, Pastor, does that mean you were a 'top'?"

Pastor Scott was surprised that Christian knew that term. He gasped and tried to talk as they stroked him with greater urgency. "I... I thought so at first. Mmmfff... But a few weeks later a guy... uhnnn... fucked me up the ass... and wouldn't you know, I loved it. Oh fuck, yeah... Prostate orgasms fucking rock. Mfff... particularly when it's a cock doing the job. Unh... unh... unh... after that I was hooked."

Christian grinned. "So. You're a bottom."

The Pastor moaned at the feel of their hands on him, "Not always. Mfff... but I love taking it up the ass... oh God. I love it when a man fucks me up the ass... unhhh...."

Christian said, "I think I'm probably a top. Alyson put her finger up my butt once, and though it felt pretty good, I can't imagine something as big as this up there." He squeezed Pastor Scott's shaft tight.

The Pastor groaned, thrusting himself upward with long deliberate strokes into their young hands, "That's okay... uhhhh... Christian.... uhhhh... some guys aren't tops or bottoms. Mmmfff... they just like oral..."

Alyson said, "Do you like oral Pastor Scott? Do you like guys sucking your cock? Would you like for Christian to suck your cock?"

The Pastor made desperate eye contact with Christian, "Yes... Yes... oh God yes. Christian... please... unhh... suck my cock!"

Christian didn't even hesitate. He leaned in, opened his mouth, and wrapped his lips around the angry red head of Pastor Scott's beautiful cock and tasted another man's pre-cum for the first time in his life. He licked and slurped it gently, savoring the flavor and the sensation. Then he felt Alyson's fingers digging into his curly blonde hair, and she started to gently push him down, until he felt Pastor Scott's veiny shaft sliding back across the top of his tongue.

Alyson let go of Pastor Scott's cock and moved to the side, but she continued guiding Christian's head up and down. "Do you feel Christian's teeth, Pastor Scott?"

"No. He's... doing it... just right."

"Good. This is his first time, Pastor Scott. He needs your guidance."

The Pastor moaned, turned on by the idea of taking a virgin mouth. And what a beautiful young mouth it was too. He looked over at Alyson, and down at her gently swaying breasts in that bright yellow shirt. He tentatively reached for them with his right hand.

Alyson felt Pastor Scott's hands gently touching her. She looked at him and his eyes said, "Do you mind?" She grinned, and lifted her shirt, exposing her naked breasts to his starving, celibate eyes. He wrapped his huge hand around one of her freckly orbs and began to knead it and gently pinch her delicate little nipples with his rough hands.

Christian couldn't believe he was finally sucking another guy's cock. But Alyson was wrong when she said it was his first cock. He's sucked one other before... his own. He'd always been very flexible and was able to bend forward far enough to get at least four inches of his cock into his mouth. So he had a little experience. Still, this was entirely different, because Pastor Scott's rod was gigantic, and he could take it deeper than he'd ever taken his own, to the point of gagging as the rubbery head pushed against his epiglottis. Christian slobbered all over, and stroked the Pastor's cock with one strong hand, while gently swirling the Pastor's balls with the other. Pastor Scott scooted forward a bit, and Christian's fingertips brushed the Pastor's hairy asshole, so he began to swirl around the margin of it as he sucked and stroked his cock with long, sweeping movements.

Alyson was ambivalent about Pastor Scott's hand on her tits. But she was full of love for both men, so she let it happen. She was happy watching Christian enjoying his first cock. And she was happy that she'd helped free Pastor Scott from the self-imposed prison he'd locked himself into. She almost felt as if she was doing an act of Christian charity, by seducing him and crushing his celibacy into dust.

Pastor Scott tried to reach down between Alyson's legs, but she shook her head and pulled his hand up to her tits again. He got the message, but he kept feeling her freckly, beautiful breasts. Oh god... she's so soft. So young and soft. It's been so long since I've touched a woman... I almost forgot. Oh fuck. She feels so good. I wish she weren't a lesbian. I want to fuck her so bad. With his other hand, he ran his fingers through Christian's curly hair. Oh shit... Forgive me God. I'm gonna let this boy fuck me up the ass. No doubt about it. But first I'm going to fill his mouth with cum.

At some point, Alyson heard a strange, wet sound. Christian was sucking Pastor Scott's cock quite loudly, but in slow, sweeping movements. This wet sound was much faster, and seemed to be echoing off the ceiling above. She looked up and saw, much to her surprise, a girl looking down at them from the choir loft. The girl jerked back a few inches, startled at getting caught, but it was too late. They'd both locked eyes. Alyson smiled, recognizing her face. It's that Hawaiian girl from the cooking crew! Oh shit, that's right. She's the one that's been following Pastor Scott around all summer like a love-struck puppy. Oh my god, she's masturbating! Alyson felt a burst of tingles suddenly shooting through her pussy. Then Kamela put her finger to her lips. Alyson nodded, and winked. Keep on watching girl. I won't tell.

Kamela came forward again, and leaned over the rail, looking down, her hand furiously working at her pussy. Alyson couldn't see it, but she could hear the wet little slaps, and she could see Kamela's breasts squashing over the choir loft rail, distorting her tight yellow shirt beautifully. Then one of her amazing knockers flopped over the rail. Fuck, she has such big tits. Alyson's heart began to beat fast as she stared up at the lovely girl's face. Kamela was biting her lip to stifle an orgasm. Her smoky, dark eyes were half hidden under her eyelids as she emitted sweet little gasps.

Honey had never given much thought to girls. She generally considered them her rivals. But the sight of Pastor Scott's manly hands squeezing Alyson's paper pale, freckly boobs, was unexpectedly erotic. And Alyson was looking right at her with a charming smile on her freckly face, and burning lust in her emerald green eyes. Wow... she's... she's actually kind of sexy!

Christian could feel Pastor Scott's cock growing harder than ever, if that was possible. He'd been working a finger up Pastor Scott's tight anus, trying to find that spot he'd recently discovered in his own anus that made everything explode with pleasure. But before he even got there, he felt something surging up Pastor Scott's cock, and then the Pastor's hand suddenly gripped the back of his head, and held him strongly in place as a gout of warm, salty cum shot against the roof of Christian's mouth.

Honey had to cram her hand into her mouth to stifle her scream. Oh shit! He's cumming! He's cumming in that beautiful boy's mouth! Her clit was on fire, and pleasure was shooting through her body at the sight of Pastor Scott filling Christian's mouth with cum. She'd never imagined anything so pornographic before.

Then Pastor Scott let go of Christian's head and the boy immediately started slurping and stroking, coaxing the orgasm to continue. The Pastor felt more blasts of searing-hot cum shooting out of his shaft. He roared, "Oh Christ! Oh fucking Christ! OH MY FUCKING CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!"

Alyson looked down and saw brilliant white cum pouring out of Christian's mouth, and onto the Pastor's balls. "Swallow it, Christian. Swallow the Pastor's cum." Christian began to gulp, chugging the surging explosions, with his eyes closed and his body language absolutely screaming that he had finally found his true self.

Something about this moment moved Alyson deeply. Tears welled up in her eyes and she gently petted her friend's curly locks. Christian let go of the Pastor's cock and reached for her hand. She took his cum-soaked hand in hers and squeezed it. Christian looked up at her, still sucking and swallowing, but his eyes were full of love. She smiled and said, "I love you too, Christian."

CHAPTER 10 -- VANDERBILT

"Dang it!" shouted Lenny, slamming his textbook shut.

Jameel adjusted his oversized coke-bottle glasses, saying, "Just ignore it."

"How can I ignore it? I can barely hear myself think!" The walls were reverberating with the relentless bass line of a hip hop song. "How am I supposed to figure out quadratic equations with this jungle music pounding away? Oops. I didn't mean it that way. I don't... uh... have anything against... uh... African Americans."

Jameel laughed. "Don't sweat it. I may be black, but I don't care for hip hop. Just a lot of angry urban guys shouting obscenities because they never learned how to sing."

"Well... uh... maybe you can go ask him to turn it down?"

Jameel looked at Lenny like he was crazy. "Why me? Because he's black and I'm black? Don't be ridiculous! That kid's a jock! Guys like him eat guys like me for breakfast! If you're so worried about it, you go do it."

But the thought of a confrontation with a muscular black kid terrified Lenny. Jameel was the first black person he'd ever met, but it wasn't really like he was black at all, not like that kid across the hall. That guy was muscular and intimidating. He was probably from the inner city, and maybe he even had a gun! "Uh... no thanks... wait... is that a girl? Wait... it sounds like she's screaming!"

Jameel got out of his bed. "What?"

"Yeah. Hard to hear with all that thumping going on... but isn't that a girl screaming?" Lenny opened the door a crack. The thumping and booming across the hall got twice as loud, but the girl's shrieks were still indistinct.

Jameel peered through the cracked door with Lenny. "Maybe... maybe he's watching TV?"

"No that's a girl screaming!"

"Maybe... maybe she's having sex?"

Lenny, had zero experience with sex, but he'd always imagined it was sort of sweet and romantic. "Really? Why's she yelling so loud? Doesn't sound like sex to me."

Jameel looked at Larry nervously. "You... uh... you've had sex?"

Lenny detected a disbelieving tone in Jameel's voice. He's a black guy, so he's probably had plenty of sex. Dang! He'll think I'm lame if he finds out I'm a virgin. "Oh, sure. My first time was at the prom... with my... my date."

"At the prom?"

"Well... uh... actually, we did it in the science lab while the prom was going on a few doors down."

Jameel nodded, trying to look mildly impressed. "Sweet." Oh, crap! He's gonna think I'm a dork if he finds out I'm a virgin! "Yeah, sex is nice, huh. I... I also have a girlfriend."

"Oh, yeah? Only one?"

"Yeah, but we fuck all the time. Like... all over the school... she likes to live dangerously, that crazy girl! We also did it in the science lab... and in the girl's locker room once while a big game was going on."

Lenny nodded. "Sweet." Crap. He's so much cooler than me! I'm so lame. Then they jumped at the sound of the loudest shriek so far. "Wow. None of my girls ever yelled like that! She certainly doesn't sound like she's having fun, whatever's going on. Sounds like he's hurting her, actually."

Jameel was suddenly frightened, and wanted to do nothing more than to call his mommy and have her come to his rescue, like she'd always done. But she was back on the farm in Utah , and he was on his own for the first time in his life. "What should we do? That redhead downstairs said the House Master won't be arriving until next week, and we don't have an RA on this floor yet."

Lenny smiled. "Yeah, you're right! The redhead! She said she's acting RA for the whole dorm!" He picked up the phone and dialed the front desk.

Jameel said, "Don't bother. It's after 8. She's off duty."

Lenny nodded, "Yeah, but don't you remember what she said? Since she's the only one working this week, all after-hour calls get automatically transferred to her r... Oh, hey! This is Lenny in room 504. I wanted to let you know there's something weird going on across the hall... In room 505. Uh... what? Sorry I can't hear you very well. They're playing loud music. Very loud music... just listen to it." He put the phone out in the hallway for a few seconds then said, "And did you hear those moans? A few minutes ago... well it sounded like some girl was screaming in there. No, it's not my imagination! Regardless, we're trying to study... you know, so we can qualify for the Mathmasters team. Tryouts are next Thursday... Okay... but... no... no... uh... really? Can't you do it? Please? Isn't it your job to keep law and order around here? Some girl could be getting raped! If you don't check it out, I'll have to call campus security!"

Jameel heard the RA's voice raise up on the phone, making Lenny wince. After Lenny sheepishly hung up the phone, Jameel asked, "So, what did she say?"

"She said 'Okay, I'll take care of it, so you nerds can get back to your nerdy little life'. I don't get it. We're not nerds."

Jameel pushed his big round glasses back to the top of his nose, and shook his head. She must have been talking about Lenny. He's definitely a nerd. But not me. Now... where did I put my slide rule?

Five minutes later, Riley Adams was standing outside of room 505, listening with amazement to the thumping bass line, accompanied by orgasmic shrieks. Damn. He's fucking that girl good. Almost a shame to break it up. Like anyone really cares. Fucking nerds. But Mr. Rampling told me to keep things under control, so I guess I better do my damned job. Riley released a big sigh and finally began to pound on the door. "Open up. This is the RA. Open up right now."

A cute blonde with short curly hair pushed back behind her ears answered the door in the nude. She was at least six inches shorter than Riley. Her body was bronzed from head to toe with no tan lines. "Hey," the blonde said. "I'm Amy. Come to join the party?"

"Not exactly," Riley said. My god. She's fucking gorgeous, and she's standing there naked, cum dripping out of her, drenched in sweat from fucking, and it's like she just invited me in to have tea. Fucking freshman.

Amy sized up the girl as she stepped inside. She was five-six, and had curly auburn hair and a smattering of freckles. She bore a superficial resemblance to Alyson, but her long hair was wavy instead of straight, and was parted over her face, instead of having bangs like Alyson. And though she had freckles, they weren't as pronounced as Alyson's. Amy liked the way the RA looked in those sexy little cut-off jeans and purple halter top. From the way the nipples of her D cups were standing proud, either the a/c was working well or the redhead liked what she saw of Amy's naked body. Amy giggled as she suspected a combination of the two.

Before Riley could go into her speech about Vanderbilt students being on a higher level than those of that university in Knoxville, the one no one at Vanderbilt even acknowledged as being a real university, Amy proclaimed aloud, "Look, Rashawne. I brought you a redhead to fuck. Now you don't have to feel so bad about blowing your chance to fuck Alyson."

Riley's eyes went from Amy's naked body to the naked boy on the bed. She saw Rashawne trying to hide his cock with his pillow as he reached over and turned the volume down on his boom box.

"Rashawne? Rashawne Williams, right?"

Amy's lover flashed his pearls and said, "Hi, Riley."

Amy closed the door, saying, "You two know each other already?"

"She checked me in downstairs, plus she's one of the student trainers for the team," Rashawne said.

"Oh. Cool," Amy said as she stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Riley softly on the cheek. "You take care of this merchandise for me, Riley."

Riley blushed bright red, but before she commented she stopped, wrinkled her nose, and then sniffed. Recognizing the familiar scent, she looked from Rashawne back to Amy and said, "This is a non-smoking dorm."

"But fucking is okay," Amy said. "Right?"

Riley blushed again. I wonder if this little bitch realizes I'm a lesbian. I wonder if she's one too. "Yeah," Riley said. "Fucking is cool. Just try to make a little less noise. And go outside for your cigarette breaks. And no drugs. Okay? We'll all get in trouble for that."

"Drugs," Amy said. "No fucking way. Rashawne's only vice is white girls."

Riley finally smiled. Mine too. Then she heard a noise from the bathroom and said, "Who else is here?"

"Uhhhh," Amy said. "No one."

Riley looked at Rashawne who was rolling his eyes at Amy's lie. "Who's here, Rashawne?"

"My roommate and some other chick we picked up and brought back to the room with us."

Riley stepped to the bathroom and tapped lightly on the door. Thinking it was Amy wanting to come in, Gina called out through the door and said, "Come on in, baby."

Riley pushed the door open and saw another naked blonde, this one with glasses and an impressive set of tits, standing next to Rashawne's roommate Keith. When she'd checked him in a few hours ago, Keith had struck her as a straight-laced, studious type, but now here he was, buck naked and leaning over the counter snorting a line of coke through a rolled up dollar bill. No drugs, huh.

Keith snorted the line with furious intensity then stood suddenly erect, eyes blinking and watering as he wrinkled his nose and made a crazy face. "Oh shit!!! What a rush!!" Then he noticed someone was standing in the room. The redheaded RA! He gave a little yelp of surprise, and clapped his hands over his naked cock.

Before Riley could go into her tirade, the blonde from the bathroom said, "Oh fuck, Amy. She looks so much like Alyson."

Who the fuck is this Alyson chick they keep talking about? As Riley was about to voice her thoughts and displeasure, Gina stepped around Keith and walked directly to her. To Riley's amazement, the gorgeous woman immediately gripped a tangle of curly red hair in each hand and pulled Riley's mouth down to hers. As soon as their lips met, Riley's parted and accepted the woman's tongue into her mouth. As the kiss continued, Riley hardly even realized Amy was behind her untying her halter and tossing it aside.

She had just enough realization about what was happening to moan into Gina's mouth as she felt Amy sliding her cutoffs down her thighs, past her knees and down to her ankles. She moaned again as she kicked off her flip flops and stepped out of her cutoffs and panties so that she stood just as naked as everyone else in the room.

Then she felt herself being guided to the floor and Gina was kissing her way down her neck to her torso until she reached Riley's boobs. Riley sighed and pressed them together herself so that Gina had easy access to each pale, almost invisible nipple. As Gina sucked and nibbled at her nipples, Riley looked around for Amy and saw that she was kneeling on the floor in front of Rashawne and the skinny white boy, who were standing side by side, elbow to elbow. Riley watched as Amy sucked the white boy's dick, then sucked Rashawne's dick, and then rubbed the heads of the two dicks together before going back to her alternate sucking. Then she held both dicks together and tried to wrap her lips around both of them at the same time. She couldn't get them very deep into her mouth, but they certainly weren't complaining.