Three Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"Let's go back." He said, ignoring what she said. She tried to talk to him about what just happened, but he already turned back to the shore. She followed.

They arrived back at the shore and laid in the sun for a bit to dry off. It wasn't that hot of a day. Lara felt that Matt knew something, but she also felt that he would speak when the time came. She kept her mouth shut, but she was still frazzled from what had just occurred. It was the type of thing from weird sci-fi books or comics. It didn't happen in real life, did it?

They were pretty dry now, so Matt picked up his clothes and Lara's. They walked back to his car in their underwear. Arriving at his Jeep Grand Cherokee, he opened up the trunk, threw the clothes in, and jumped in. He patted the space next to him, signaling for Lara to sit. She complied.

"That was weird what happened back there. It seems impossible, doesn't it?"

"It was like, I had just jumped, and the next thing I knew I was flying up from the water..." she said with slight fear in her voice.

"If I had told you about it, and it hadn't happened to you, wouldn't have believed it, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well I did it. It was me." he said. She furled her brow.

"What? That doesn't make any sense..." Matt noticed that she had lost her nose stud. There was just a tiny hole in the side of her right nostril.

"You might as well believe me, there's no reason for me to lie about something like this. I don't know why, but I have these weird powers. I guess one of them is telekinesis."

"Really?" she asked, now looking a little excited. She had forgotten about why she was in the air in the first place. She never bothered asking after hearing this exciting information.

"Here." He lifted her into the air without warning. She slowly moved forward out of the car, and into the air. She was wriggling around, scared that she might fall without balance. After a moment, she calmed down and enjoyed the sensation of being weightless. She enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight and leaned back, now parallel with the ground.

"This is amazing... I can't believe this is really happening!" She did a graceful backflip as if she were underwater. She looked so sexy moving like this, like a supermodel early in her career stretching for the camera. Matt's male instincts kicked in, but only slightly. He exerted light pressure on her obliques, tickling her. She writhed in the air, apparently being very ticklish. She arched her back as she rolled and rotated and wriggled ten feet above the ground. "Hahahaa...! Stop th-that! Hahaha I c-can't haha breathe!"

At the same time that he stopped, he unhooked her bra teasingly. She shouted playful disapproval. He brought her back down, letting her land in his arms. She was laughing all the way down, having re-hooked her bra. She continued laughing, but started calming down as she looked into Matt's eyes. There was a sense of confidence in them. It was a look that told her she was safe with him, no matter what.

"I never asked you, what's your name?" She said this dead-pan; no expression on her face.

"Matt Higgins." he replied, a slight smile on his face.

"Okay," she said. She leaned up to him, and planted her lips on his. They shared a long and passionate kiss. Lara felt completely protected, and had to give him one true kiss. The kiss ended, and she re-engaged her primal roots.

Lara tackled Matt, pushing him backwards into the trunk of the Jeep. She didn't bother to close it. Her lips returned to his now engaging in the old french pastime. Matt's penis got the better of him instantly. It grew to its full six and a half inches under his boxers. Lara felt it against her leg, but decided to ignore it for a minute. She was enjoying the kisses.

Matt unhooked her bra the old-fashioned way; he would have to get used to his powers before he would always remember them. The bra slid off and he started his enjoyment of her 34B breasts. Not having much experience, he awkwardly squeezed them. Her nipples were soft, though they began to harden. He could feel them pressing against his palms.

Not quite in a pleasure-filled state, Lara slid down and pulled Matt's boxers off. She kissed his shaft, and held it with her right hand. Matt was preparing to receive his first blowjob.

When they arrived, there was nobody else in the parking lot. At the moment that she slid her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, some people started to show up. They noticed immediately, and started recording it.

Not taking notice, Lara expertly teased the head, causing Matt to quiver. Her tongue circled it, licked it as if it were ice cream, and more. Noticing the way he reacted turned her on, and she slid her hand down to her panties. She started rubbing herself as she finally took him into her mouth.

Suddenly, it occurred to Matt that he could find out what she wanted by searching her mind. But in doing so, he found something different. She didn't want anything except his cum. She was so disinterested in her own pleasure that she would orgasm simply from his release. She was stimulating herself for when that moment came.

About seven people were recording the event now. All of them were young, around their early twenties. four of them were men, three women. They all seemed like they were ready for just a normal day at the lake, ready to swim, eat, drink, relax. This unlikely event before them would only make their day better.

Lara started taking Matt deeper and deeper, half-inch by half-inch. Her nose started to hit his pubic hair, and she stuck her middle finger into herself. She was a sucker for hair.

Matt felt a stirring in his scrotum. He knew what was about to happen. For years he had only acquired this release from his left hand, but now he would share it with a stranger. His head laid back and he waited for the release.

Lara's throat was struck with a surprisingly small amount of semen. She swallowed it easily, and took Matt out of her mouth. She was unable to orgasm.

"When was the last time you jerked off?" she asked, regaining her breath?

"Um... this morning... twice..." he said, a little ashamed.

"Christ, you sound like one of those dorky high school kids who's never gotten laid." She searched for her bra, feeling slightly unfulfilled. "How old are you anyway?"

"Twenty-one. I used to be one of those guys, now I'm a dorky college kid who's never gotten laid." he replied, pretty embarrassed.

She casually started to redress herself. She turned around when she picked up her shirt, and saw the people across the parking lot laughing and recording the event that had just taken place. She screamed.

When Lara screamed, Matt pulled his boxers up and saw. The anger boiled up inside him, and suddenly their cell phones went flying up into the air. Each one came crashing down, breaking on impact. But that wasn't enough for him. All of their swimsuits went flying, getting caught in trees. They all tried to cover themselves, screaming and embarrassed. Lara started laughing hysterically. She turned and looked at Matt, a big smile on her face.

"I have a lot to teach you about sex."

*******

Each one of the newly formed students lay in their beds, their thoughts swimming. There were new opportunities to come. Old circumstances to fix. They now had the power to control people, to move objects, to change their own physical appearance, and all with their minds. There would be a lot of fun to have.

But something nagged each one of their minds...

To Be Continued...

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers