Three-Way Calling

Story Info
Really a party line.
836 words
4.15
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
505247
505247
5 Followers

I'm trembling with anticipation, so sensitive I can feel every one of the 600 threads per square inch of the sheet below. Jack likes me that way. He laughs a little as I wheedle, "Pleeeease, sweetheart." His index finger traces the boundaries of my slit, as if he were consulting a map.

"Oh, already so desperate, huh? No patience today?" His fingertip dips inside just a bit.

"Tease!" I moan, and he chuckles. "What's that, dollface? You want a little tease?" I don't even answer, just bite at the air and snap my head to one side. Then he rolls over and hops up off the bed, leaving me moaning piteously. Part of my response is theatrical. But only a very small part.

As he retrieves his cellphone and dials, I stick out my tongue and dramatically massage my breasts, each hard nipple caught between two fingers. Perhaps I can give him a show that will erode his self-discipline. But he merely shakes his finger at me, like a schoolmaster.

"Wow," he says, "I didn't even hear the phone ring.

"Yeah - I guess you were. Hah! Yeah, video conferencing."

He edges closer to the bed as he talks, running one hand over my side, from shoulder to hip.

"Oh, yeah, definitely." He blows me a kiss. "Works for me."

He hands me the phone, "It's for you."

"Who is it?" I mouth, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

My hello is a bit tentative. I'm afraid it will be my mom or something, someone he knows I wouldn't want to hear the husky catch in my voice. He's teased me that way before, forcing me to control my breath and talk about work while he strokes me.

"Hello, princess," says a strange, deep voice. "Are you nice and wet already?"

I drop the phone, and Jack has to pick it up again, fold my fingers over it, hold it to my ear. "Be a good girl," he says. Then, eyes squeezed tight, breath held, I feel the mattress shifting as he climbs back onto the bed.

"Who is it?" I say aloud this time, my throat so tight I squeak a bit, and my incorporeal friend laughs. "Shhhhh - just relax. I know you must really need to come by now, don't you? Give Jack back the phone for a sec."

I hand the phone over and Jack listens, then tells me he's going to let his friend hear how sloppy wet I am. He holds the phone close to my pussy and slowly fucks me with three fingers. I can hear the smacking sounds and I'm achingly aware that someone else can as well. I feel my stomach tighten, but my greedy cunt betrays my desire.

"That was just delicious," my stranger whispers when he's back in my ear. "I positively adore how wet you get. I'd love to lap up all that slick mess. Do you want Jack to lick your pussy, my dear? Do you want to feel his tongue on your swollen little clit?"

I whimper a little. "Nnggh. Yes," I whisper, my tone rising so it's almost a question.

"Just tell him, then. Just tell him that I said it's OK."

It's hard to say these things, and almost painfully exciting. "Sugar," I say, "He said - he said it's OK for you to lick my pussy."

"And what else?" my stranger prompts, and I stumble for a sec. "Oh - and - I want you to." Please."

"Good girl," comes the voice, almost crooning. "Such a good, obedient little pet." As I moan at the feel of Jack's deft mouth, it encourages me. "That's right. It's not going to take long, is it? I want to hear you to come, darling Alex." Jack is not teasing any more. He licks with long sure strokes, then penetrates my canal with his greedy tongue. I gasp as his thumb slides easily into my asshole, another two fingers slipping into my pussy. "Oh, God," I sob, and my stranger is there with me. "Oh, yes, darlin'. It feels so good, doesn't it? So good. What is he doing now? What did you like so much, you naughty girl?" I wonder if he is stroking himself. I think he must be. I hope he is.

"Ohhhh," I say. "It's my ass - I love when he fills me like that." This time I hear Jack groan at my words, and he sucks my clit in, his lips closed over the tightly stretched skin, tongue rubbing furiously. I'm panting, and when the alien voice purrs, "That's my good girl. I wish I could slide my fingers deep in your tight ass and listen to you moan," I come. I'm loud, giving voice to each spasm, and Jack continues caressing me with his tongue until I've shuddered through every after-shock. Then he rises, sheathing himself in me, and as I muffle a scream behind my lips I hear a voice in each ear, praising me.

505247
505247
5 Followers