Through My Oldest Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Pops," Eric screamed. "I'm so close," he continued. "I'm going to," his voice trailed off. His face scrunched tight, a guttural grunt erupted from him as he slammed his hips forward, pulling hard on her hips to bury his cock deep. His hips arched to her, his body convulsed as each spurt of cum ripped through his loins, shooting up his cock, and spit deep into her body. He slowly pumped into her several more times, each time grinding his body tight against her.

My balls churned, my cock expanded, ready to shoot my cum down her throat. As my body tensed, Maria pushed back on me, pulling my cock out of her mouth. "Eric, help me," she stated looking directly at Eric. Eric stared at my rigid cock. Stepping to the side around her leg, he leaned to her, gave her a quick kiss, and opened his mouth wide. She pointed my cock his way, he moved forward sucking my cock into his mouth. I stood frozen, staring at my boy.

"Yes baby," Maria cooed. "That's good," her voice coaxed. "Let me share with you," she growled. Eric pulled off, Maria opened wide as I thrust forward. I drove deep into her mouth as my balls exploded, causing my body to quiver as cum jettisoned up my shaft and spurt into her mouth. Swallowing, she pulled back, offering my pulsating cock to Eric. A blast erupted, hitting her cheek as he captured my cock again. I pulled Eric down my cock hard, driving my cock into his throat, shooting another rope of cum deep. No hesitation, no gagging, nothing stopped him from taking me deep. I thrust hard to him, impaling him on my cock. Maria watched, stroking his cheek. I could not hear her, but she was whispering to him, kissing his face, my shaft as he pulled back. Pulling off, Eric pushed my cock between their mouths, each nipping, sucking the slick flesh between their mouths. Eric moved slightly, turning his head and getting access to by hanging balls. Lightly, softly, he sucking my orb into his mouth as Maria again sucked my deflating cock into her mouth. My knees buckled slightly as they shared my cock and balls. Several minutes passed, I stood absorbing their probes, their nips, their need for my cock.

"Eric, let's take Maria to your room," I offered. Moving to Maria, Eric kissed her hard, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. Standing, he pulled her up, grabbed his clothes, and headed upstairs.

"Now the real sharing starts," quipped Maria as I followed her up the stairs. As we entered Eric's room, I noted him on his back, middle of the bed. "Go suck his cock Dad," she commanded. Eric fisted his flaccid cock, offering it to me as I approached the bed. My throat tightened, my heart raced. I could not breathe. I sat on the edge of the bed, motionless. "On your hands and knees Dad," Maria continued. Glancing to her, I saw her lick her lips. I moved quickly. Eric swung around to place a leg on each side of my hands. As I watched, he scooted down to me, his cock close enough for me to lean down and suck it into my mouth. As I sat confused, Maria grabbed my ass, pulling the cheeks apart softly. She leaned to me, driving her tongue against my ass. In that instant, I grabbed Eric, leaned to him, and jammed his cock head into my mouth. Maria grabbed my hanging balls, squeezing gently, milking my nuts downwards as she reamed my ass. My tongue swirled around Eric's cock head, tasting Maria's juices. Mixed, a salty mixture landed on my tongue. I assumed it was latent cum from Eric that my sucking extracted. His hips lifted, he grabbed my head, and plunged his cock deeper into my mouth. Instant gagging started as his cock hit the back of my mouth. I pulled away quickly, trying not to throw up. Eric pushed his cock back to my mouth, the head sliding along my lips. I opened my mouth again, taking him into my mouth. My tongue danced around him.

I noted his size. I assumed he was smaller around than me, and not near as long. Maria was doing great things to my ass, her tongue so softly penetrating my tight ring, it sent shivers up my body. As I sucked Eric deeper into my mouth, Maria shoved a finger into my ass. I pushed forward, trying to get away from her penetration, causing me to shove Eric deeper into my mouth. Eric's hips bucked to me, his cock growing longer and harder.

"It's time Eric," Maria whispered. She pushed her finger deeper into my ass. I stopped all movement, pulling off Eric. He moved to stand beside Maria, watching her fuck my ass. "Dad, do you want Eric to fuck your ass?" she asked quietly. Reaching between her legs, she coated my ass, wiping her juices all around Eric. "Ok baby, slowly fuck your Dad," she finished. "I want to see you!" she stated firmly.

I braced myself, not knowing what I had gotten myself in for. I felt Eric slide over my puckered hole. As he saddled up to my backside, I felt him push forward, the head of his cock pushing firmly against my puckered hole. The muscles tightened, closing my orifice, refusing penetration. Grabbing my hips, Eric pulled me back, pushing hard against my asshole. I grunted, feeling him push himself into my body. As my ring painfully spread, his cock slipped into my ass. Bright lights flashed everywhere, the pain seared through my body. Maria moved to quickly crawl under me. Grabbing my dangling cock, she pulled it to her lips. I thrust down as Eric thrust into my ass, driving my cock swiftly into Maria's mouth. I leaned down, my lips capturing her clit. I nipped her hard, her hips jumping high to force her cunt against my mouth as I impaled her face again. Eric thrust against me now, pulling out, and pounding forward. The pain was lessening, the heat from our sex growing. I focused on Maria, pleasing her, making her cum again. I could feel her playing with my balls, and then feeling Eric's as he plowed into my ass hard. Again, Eric's orgasm built quickly. Within seconds, he exploded in my ass. I could feel him spurt, his cock having spasms, muscles flexing, muscles spitting cum into my body. My mind wandered, knowing this is what the females felt as I exploded into them. Eric bucked against me, his hips slapping my hairy ass with each thrust. I had enough, pulling off him.

"Now fuck Eric," Maria whispered huskily. "I need to watch your cock go into his ass," she whispered again, lust filling her face, her eyes flashing. "Stick it in me, get it wet," she continued. I moved slowly, my ass really not feeling like mine at the moment. I did not know what to do, flex my ass muscles, or just wait. As I moved behind Eric, Maria matched his position, on her hands and knees on the bed. I saddled behind her, fisting my nearly rigid cock, and pushed into her slowly. She was soaked, wetness almost dripping, running down her thighs. I coated my cock, and moved to Eric. With no additional foreplay, I pushed against his ass. Maria stood to watch me. Her hand flattened on his ass, her fingernails raking my cock as I pushed forward. With enough pressure, I popped through his tight ring, the head penetrating his body. Hesitating, I waited for him to feel my size. I pushed forward again, driving more cock into his body. Maria leaned between our bodies, spitting on my cock, spreading it with her fingers. I slammed my body forward as Eric screamed. Pulling back, I slammed forward again, Eric tilted his hips to absorb my penetration. I shoved my cock deep, holding tightly against him.

"Oh fuck Eric," I grunted, losing all cognizant thought. I started pounding his ass, thrusting deep, pulling back, and slamming forward again. Eric grabbed handfuls of covers as I pushed him forward, arching his back, pushing hard against each thrust. Our grunts, muffled screams filled the room. My hips slapped against his flesh hard, the noises our bodies making the room vibrate. Maria jumped to the bed, her legs spread wide in front of Eric. She plowed first two, then three fingers into her own cunt. Mashing her clit, her body quickly convulsed in a self inflicted orgasm. Juices flowed from her cunt, her lips glistening. Spreading her legs again, she raced to another masturbatory orgasm. I watched as her fingers dipped between her lips, my balls needing to cum.

I pulled Eric savagely, driving my cock completely balls deep in his tender ass. Engorged, I exploded, shooting rope after rope of cum into his ass. Our bodies ground together. My cock quickly deflated, slipping from his ass as he lay down between Maria's legs, his tongue lightly licking her wet slit. She stroked his hair lovingly.

Her eyes wild, her body glistening from sheen of sweat, her thoughts focused, she muttered incoherently for a couple of minutes.

"We're not done yet," she whispered huskily. She pulled her top off, exposing her tits. Looking to me, she offered her right tit, flicking the hard nipple back and forth. As she pulled Eric from her crotch, she guided his mouth to her left nipple. I moved quickly, taking her taut nipple between my lips, wondering what the next hour would bring. I caught Eric watching me suck her hard nipple, a grin covering his face. I grinned in return.

"Come on boys, I want two hard cocks in me," she whispered. Her body shuddered, a growl escaping from deep within her body. "First one hard gets my ass!" she challenged. I knew I was in trouble.

12