Through The Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mumbles something unwilling to vocalize her pleasure but he pinches her nipple a little harder.

"Answer me little one," He orders her.

"Yes, yes, sir," she responds.

Kissing her hard as he continued to tease her nipples, her fingers dug into his back.

"Please sir, fuck me," She asked, quietly.

"What was that, darling?" He asked, as he grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the bed.

She didn't respond as he pushed her legs open, she just tried to get her arms free but failed. He took both of her wrists in one hand and slowly took off his clothes, always making sure she couldn't get free. She bucked and fought which just slowed the process down but failed to achieve her goal of being free. By the time he was undressed, she was resigned to his physical control. He smirked at her. He slowly rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, teasing her. She groaned in frustration.

"Please sir, fuck me," she asked again quietly.

He bit one side of her neck and then kissed it and then switched sides, but made no response.

"Please, sir fuck me," Lin asked a little louder.

He kissed her hard and then moved down to her nipples, sucking and biting them; ignoring her.

"PLEASE, Sir Fuck me," She begged as he rubbed his cock against her pussy again.

He stopped everything and stared down at her. With a calm deliberate motion slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Lin tried to make him go faster and harder but she was not in charge.

"You are mine," he said as he started moving his body, fucking her little pussy calmly.

"Master...."

He picked up his pace just slightly, driving his cock into her pussy again and again. She moaned and tried to encourage him to go faster with her body but he was taking his time fucking her. She wanted to crack through that self control, to make him take her hard and fast.

"Master, fuck me, please fuck me harder, take my little pussy and make it yours," she begged.

"I will little one, but right now you belong to me."

He showed her who was in charge by his self control. Staring into her eyes as he fucked till she was forced to look away.

"Yes sir, I am yours."

He smiled down at her and kissed her passionately. Rocking his hips faster and harder, he fucked her and she moaned as he did so. Nothing felt more right to her, she felt him, his love, his passion and kept wanting it all. That is what brought her back, the way they belonged together, the way he made her feel and the way she made him feel.

"I love you sir, I am yours, now and forever," she said, in between moans and gasps.

"I know darling, I am yours as well," He replied, still fucking her.

"Sir I want to feel you cum in me ,please sir cum for me."

He pulled her hair and kissed her neck as he continued to pleasure her pussy. He could feel every inch of her as he fucked her.

"Oh, god, fuck me, you feel so good," Lin moaned out as his cock filled her pussy. She was trying not to cum as he fucked her, she was trying to be good. He had tried to train her to only cum at his command but it had been so long since they were together that she had gotten out of the habit.

The young woman could feel every inch of him pounding her pussy, driving her into the bed as he fucked her. His hands gripping her wrists and squeezing hard as he kept fucking her. It was driving her crazy. She couldn't control it. She came hard on his cock, cumming and squirting a little as she let herself go.

"You bad, bad girl, did I say you could cum?" He asked her, slowing his pace.

She shook her head but didn't answer.

"I asked you a question little one....did I say you could cum?" He asked forcefully as he pulled on her hair.

"No sir," She said, through the pain. He was pulling her hair hard.

"Then why did you?"

"Cause it felt so good.. and its been too long, sir."

"Long?"

"Since someone has fucked me the way you do, since you have been in me, since I feel like I'm owned."

"We are going to have to work on that... and you will learn to be my good little slut again," he told her as he pounded her pussy harder and faster.

"I know sir, I know... I can't wait."

"I love you, little one and you will learn."

"Please sir, cum in me, I need to feel it drip out of me... Please cum," She begged him.

He grabbed her wrists again and pounded her pussy hard and fast. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her. It didn't take long with her begging and moaning for him to cum before she got her wish and filled her with his cum.

"Thank you sir," she said to him.

"You are welcome darling," He said to her," Now we have plenty of time to work together and you will learn to behave once more."

"Yes master, I am glad to be back," She said, cuddling into his arms.

12