The Alpha's Submissive Mate

Story Info
An alpha werewolf finds his mate and dominates her.
13.7k words
4.65
15.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They always warn you about meeting someone online. It never seems to end well in the stories most of us hear. Swiping right too many times on the wrong profile. The loser turns out to be a total psycho. You've heard it before.

Yet you find yourself scurrying down that digital road faster than the road runner after a sexual dry spell. Which is exactly where I found myself on recent nights. 

Living in a major city like Toronto, you would think finding partners would be easy, but it was substantially not the case no matter how nice the people are. 

The BDSM scene here was also not as robust as in other places stateside. It made finding partners to play with trickier. 

I was at the point of giving up and going to dry hump my mattress for the millionth time when he rolled up online. 

Faelan. We met on a dirty meme group online. His posts were hilarious, leaning on the dominant-submissive side of erotica. 

He intrigued me from the start and before long I found myself liking all his posts with sly comment drops.

I was shameless, and he seemed to like it from his responses.

I always caught up on his posts in the morning, as waking early to check my feeds and inboxes was a ritual. 

This morning I saw Faelan had posted a meme about his DM being flooded with undesirable women begging for dick pics.

It made me giggle. I wanted to inbox him a joke about how not everyone is out for dick pics, but then I worried I would get kicked out of the meme group for violating the rules of no uninvited DM`s.

Eventually, I said fuck it and wrote "Hey, saw your post about only horse face killers violating your inbox looking for dick pics. Damn man, that is a problem. I felt bad, so now you now have a sassy text from me to make you laugh. No dick pics required! LOL please don't report me! I like your memes too much," adding a laughing face at the end before hitting send.

Seconds later I got the best response ever. 

"Don't worry I would never report a pretty lady like you. Though I'm not sure how I feel about all that sass, I`d be wanting to spank that out of you."

Call me pathetic but it worked. My pussy contracted and I found my hand reaching toward my neck as I read that. 

This guy screamed Dom, it called to the curious submissive in me. 

You would never know it as I held a big job for a tech company, but at home, I badly needed someone to take a firm hand with me.

I wrote back to him, "don't threaten me with a good time LOL." 

Moments later he returned with "careful now, that was a promise." 

He was funny and charming. Chatting with him stirred up wicked feelings within me. I loved talking to him.

I began wanting to know more about him as a person. So, I approached him with questions like a friend would. Filled with butterflies the whole time.

I found out he lived in Dallas, Texas which was far from me in Toronto. He was personable and made me laugh about classic Canadian jokes held by Americans.

Like how Canadians ride caribou to work, live in igloos, or how I cannot pronounce certain words like "out" the right way.

Normally that stuff gets me worked up, but from him, I found it charming.

Every day was better than the last talking with him online. Before I knew it had been several weeks of talking daily. 

I began to learn more things about him like how he posts a lot of the memes because it's a mental escape from the demands of his job. I truly understood that.

I was floored to find out he also was in Tech as an Engineer and we were both in the D/s scene.

Faelan preferred pop-punk music as did I, but he was also a fan of Sinatra and Clair de Lune weirdly like me. He even played similar musical instruments to me. 

He was a southern man with a modern thinking position on multiple hot topics that blew me away as they were so close to my northern liberal line of thought.

Unlike any man I had previously met.

Not the stereotypical southern man for certain. No, he intrigued and deeply surprised me. 

It seemed no matter the topic, we were on the same side of it.

It was amazing but also weird - almost too much in common making a person distrustfully nervous. 

Because I work in Tech and see the worst of people online, dark thoughts had crossed my mind that maybe his account was fake and he was targeting me. It seemed unlikely especially as I had reached out to him, but I still checked and everything seemed to fit together.

Yet when it came to him personally, I knew very little. Meanwhile, it felt like he knew everything about me. I had to give my head a shake a bit on that fact.

Every morning he messaged me "good morning beautiful" and followed it up with a dirty meme or talk about his sexual kinks. He talked to me like I was already his submissive and it turned me on hard.

I found myself reaching down to touch the softness of my pussy often during our conversations. 

His words turned me on so much, yet despite my best efforts, I could not bring myself to come on my own. Coming on my own had been difficult recently.

Unfortunately, my little problem began to drive me insane as Faelan was increasingly asking what BDSM play turned me on and telling me what he planned to do to me if I was his to use.

He made no bones about wanting to use me as his fucktoy.

It was Erotic. It was hot. We were sliding deep into D/s play. I was all over it, getting insanely worked up.

There were times that my nerves bit at me over how fast things between us were moving, but those feelings fleeted as soon as we were online together.

He knew just what to say to melt me. I was falling in deep. I even wanted to send him nudes which I had a firm policy of not ever doing. 

My head was spinning from the wicked thoughts running through it. Things I thought I would never do; I began wanting to do for him.

The dirty sweet things he said and interest he took in my life made me believe he was hot for me. 

So, it was not surprising when he upped the ante, sending a dick pic that dropped my jaw. 

His dick was almost as wide as a pop can. It left me speechless and salivating.

I broke and texted Faelan that I was touching myself thinking of him and his big cock.

My phone blew up ringing. He was calling. He had never called me before. I was nervous as hell.

Tentatively answering the call with a "hey" I barely squeaked out.

"Hello little one, being bad are we?" he asked with clear mischief in his voice.

His voice was deep and smooth with a thick southern drawl. His accent was hot. 

"Yes Sir, I like being bad," I cheekily replied.

"Sir, I like that, you may call me that from now on. I want to have a little fun with you this morning. Would you like that?"

"Yes Sir, I would," I replied in my most sexy voice. Hand still on my pussy rubbing my clit.

"I want you to bring yourself close to orgasm and then stop for me. I do not want you to come until I tell you to. I want you to edge like this 5 times right now for me. On the 5th, I will let you come for me. Would you like that little one?"

The air left my lungs, a tight squeeze forming in my chest. This guy just said the magic words turning my already pathetic hesitancy into flames. The brain fog only got worse from there.

 "Hell, yes I would love that," I replied enthusiastically.

"Um not quite, try that again. I want to hear you address me properly," he scolded.

The submissive in me jumped up to do fucking backflips for him. I was beyond excited that he wanted to play.

I corrected my earlier misstep saying, "Of course Sir, my apologies, I would love to come for your pleasure. Anything you desire Sir."

There was a long pause and I swear I heard a low growl. 

He replied huskily "That was a fucking perfect answer little one. I will use you so often that you will be begging to come. You just better hope I let you. I plan to train you so well that you will not be able come unless I say so."

My legs became jelly at his words and it honestly stole my breath away. Could this man be any hotter?

The brat in me came alive at his words and I sassed him with "promises, promises Sir."

My words brought out another low growl over the phone before he demanded "do it now."

So, I did as I was told like a good sub.

Before long he was encouraging me to push deeper and faster against my clit.

Edging myself harder until almost coming, and then stop. It was blissful torture.

Something about the way he told me to touch myself resonated deep, though I was anxious that I would not be able to perform because of recent difficulties.

The dirty things he whispered to me set my body ablaze, bringing me closer to climax.

His hot southern voice and commands were working. I began begging him to please let me come.

He chuckled darkly, "Not yet, I'm not done playing with my new toy. You are a fucktoy aren't you, my little slut? I will have you begging me to do awful things to you. I can't wait."

His words made me gasp. The words were enough to tip me dangerously close to orgasm as I continued to rub my pussy for him.

"I'm too close now Faelan, I need to come, please, please let me come for you. Please," I whimpered.

"That's a good girl. Keep going little one, I will count you down and let you orgasm today. You have pleased me well," he praised.

My heart raced as my hand flew over my clit at his words. I pleased him! He wants me to come for him. He used my praise and control kink expertly to bend me to his will.

It was like he had been speaking this way to me forever. He just knew.

He called to me and I obeyed.

Before counting down, he said "little one I want you to repeat something for me while you are bringing yourself to orgasm. I want you to say it every time you edge yourself and then when you do come, I want you to thank me whether I let you come or not. Can you do that for me pet?"

"Ohh," I cried, "Yes Sir, I will."

"Good girl. Repeat after me; I am a fucktoy and deserve to be treated this way. I will not come unless you tell me to." 

Like a good sub, I repeated the phrase for him while wildly rubbing my pussy to climax. 

Breathing heavy, legs shaking, moaning wildly I begged him, "Please, please let me come Sir," several times.

Again, laughing darkly and said "5."

That single word almost made me squirt. I cried out and pressure began to form in my body. Growing desperate for release.

"4," he said as my hand flew on my clit.

With each decreasing number, that heaviness increasingly formed in my chest like a vice around me. I was desperate to not come until he told me to.

Torturously he took long pauses between each number while calling me his sweet fucktoy, his hole for destroying. Praising and debasing me. I was seeing stars.

Finally, he said "One. Now come for me Pet."

My body was rocked by the most intense wave of release that shook my body as I climaxed incredibly.  

I floated into a beautiful subspace.

"Well done little one. That was so fucking hot, I'm going to come too."

When my breathing evened out enough, I said "Thank you Sir for letting me come. I've never come like that before, I loved it. I want you to come too. I wish I could swallow it all when it sprays out."

A low growl ripped over the phone again and I heard him start to come as well. 

"Ohh fuck. You are incredible," he grunted as he came.

"Not as incredible as you Faelan, that was unreal. I wish I was there right now to properly thank you in person."

"Good girl," he praised with a chuckle.

"Damn I loved that. I am going to need to do this with you again tomorrow, no objections little one, please. I love hearing you come over the phone," he mused.

Mhmm I murmured to him "Yes Sir, I look forward to serving you."

"Check your messages little one," he directed me.

I quickly checked my phone eager to see what he sent. My jaw dropped to see the most epic picture of his spent load sprayed over his tight abdomen.

"Ohh, Sir, I want to lick all that up for you," I shamelessly told him.

"Oh, you will, soon, but it will be down your throat or deep in your pussy where it belongs."

Speechless, I quickly gathered my sassy self and said, "you shouldn't threaten a girl with a good time if you don't plan to follow through Faelan."

Again I could have sworn I heard a growl come from him over the phone.

"You belong to me now little one. I want you to edge yourself every morning from the time you wake until I wake up to tell you to stop. Some mornings you will not be released to orgasm. Do you understand? Will you be a good little pet for me?" Faelan demanded.

I paused for a long moment, not sure what to think.

Why did the idea of being edged with no orgasm some mornings make me nervous? This was insanely fun and I came for the first time in forever! Sign me up for more. 

But what if I was sick? Or I couldn't come when he tells me for whatever reason? Multiple concerns raced through my head. It sounded challenging but his suggestion had my booty bouncing in the air with excitement.

I wanted it badly from him.

I didn't even stop to consider what he meant by I was "his" now like property. I just had this intense feeling of rightness in my chest at the idea of that. Like a fool, I never questioned it.

So again, the next morning, and every morning for weeks after, I would touch myself after waking up while repeating his phrase "I am a fucktoy, and I deserve to be treated this way. I will not come unless Faelan tells me to."

Edging myself repeatedly until he joined me online. The 1-hour time difference sucked.

Some mornings he was early, others he was not.

Today I was edging myself close to 30 times before he texted good morning to me. 

I begged him to allow me to come almost immediately after he signed on.

He laughed chiding me "not yet little one, I just arrived. You are definitely not ready yet."

Only after I pushed out 3 more near climaxes did he finally let me release and I practically squirted across the bed. It was magic.

He left me desperate and aching from touching myself like this. 

I was becoming dependent on our morning sessions and soon found I was only able to truly come when he was with me. Which was oddly frustrating.

After several weeks of this training, one morning while on the phone, Faelan smugly told me he believed he owned my orgasms now.

I had a hard time believing that, but to test his theory I said, "ok go on, give it a try." 

"Come for me Pet" he demanded in an alpha tone and surprisingly I leaked a bit at his words without touching myself. 

"Holy shit I just came a bit, what the hell? I can't even do that on my own and you got me to leak with one word. How?" I said to him incredulously.

I could tell from the laughing that it pleased him beyond anything in the world. 

"I knew it, fuck that's hot and makes me want to stick my dick in you right now. The various affirmations we worked on during our morning sessions, get into the subconscious when repeated enough. It worked better than I could have imagined."

This shocked me, but I somehow felt he was right. I could feel I was addicted to him more as each day passed.

In my heart, it made me proud that I made him happy, even if it was too quick to feel this way.

We grew to know each other more as each day passed.

He did not like to talk about his past, but he did share with me a few things about his family and where he grew up.

For many years now he's been alone while his family has been living scattered across states.

Something inside me hurt that he was alone. It made me sad and my feelings deepened, wanting to be there for him so that he wasn't alone anymore. 

He was intriguing and I was enamored, wanting to do anything to make him laugh or smile. He was equally sweet and caring for me.

It was like he was this mirror of myself with a fire equal to my own. A twin flame that just burned brighter the more we connected.

He got me when not many do.

I was so deeply into him and wanted to make him equally wild for me.

He had sent me several dick pics, so I planned to return the favor.

I set up my camera so it was looking down on me.

Kneeling naked on the bed, I positioned a soft fleece blanket just below my breasts barely covering my nipples. My D cup breasts spilled nicely just over the material in a soft sexy way.

My face looking up to the camera in an innocent submissive pose.

I looked hot and ready to be fucked.

I clicked send and within seconds he was showering me with compliments. Telling me how beautiful I am and how badly he wanted to fuck me.

His plans for me were wicked. A deep part of me wanted it, wanted him, badly. My feelings inside were getting carried off faster than a hurricane.

It was like being in the best dream of my life with Faelan, until he sent me screenshots of cheap flights to come to Toronto for the weekend.

Suddenly I got nervous. I wasn't sure I was ready for that step just yet because we were still learning about each other.

Well, he knew practically everything about me, but I still felt I didn't know him enough. It seemed like there were things he didn't totally share with me.

Safety dictated to me that I learn more first so I didn't put myself in a dangerous situation.

I didn't believe he would hurt me. No, deep down something called me to him in a way that felt safe somehow.

It was that part of me that wanted to meet him and forget the potential danger.

But I couldn't do it. My gut was signaling that something was amiss. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but it left me feeling nervous about who he truly was.

Yet here I was falling in love with the man at the same time which scared me as this was happening way quicker than I was used to.

So being protective I honestly told him "Faelan, I badly want to meet you in person, but not this weekend. I'm worried I should know more things about you when I don't."

"I want to know more about you, your life, family, and friends. It is important to me because you are important to me."

"It makes me nervous that I don't know you more intimately. Especially as I've developed deep feelings for you. I want to meet up, I just need a bit more time to get to know the real you that I love," I said in honesty from my heart.

Faelan got quiet when I told him this. It had me nervous.

He exhaled and said "I understand completely. We have moved way too quickly without much thought."

"I'm impulsively drawn to you. You are my ideal woman, but I'm not a good person to have a relationship with period. There are impossible things about me that make me dangerous to you."

"I am wrong for you. I lost sight of that because you are everything I desire in a mate. I'm sorry little one," he said with sadness.

I wished to God I had just said yes because his words punched down into my gut.

How could he say that? If he was wrong that meant I was wrong too, and nothing about what we were doing felt wrong. It felt righter than anything ever had in my life.

It drove me insane; this man had become everything to me. I could not understand why my admission of fear made this strong fierce man recoil.

After that, no reassurances helped. He was slipping away. Repeatedly telling me he would hurt me, couldn't have me, and needed to block his shot.

Desperately I told him he was the best thing that ever happened to me, but I was nervous and it seemed like a dream. One I worried about waking up from, and now crumbling at my feet as I watched helplessly.

Sadly, like all dreams, it came to an end.

That next morning, he was quiet and I asked if he was ok.

It was a long while before he responded to say that he was not ok, and nor would he ever be again.

Telling me I deserved better and he would only ruin my life.

A heavy sharp pain filled my chest reading his text and I started to cry.