All Comments on 'Through the Times'

by mtsuki

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"But it so happened that Dad was the only man whom I was really, really attracted to."

I don't know why this excellent story of father and son bonding has received no comments so far. It is very well-written and very, very hot. The key is the sentence above. The son isn't any kind of faggot (though there's nothing wrong with being a faggot), he's a normal, fit, good-looking boy who loves his dad very much. He has no interest in other dicks, only his father's fat veiny dick, and precisely because it's his father's dick. To him it means authority and power, and his father's daddy-balls are the very balls that made him. So naturally he allows his dad's big prick up his cute boyish butt, and let's dad treat him like a girl and blow his balls up his tight little twat. It is in fact father and son bonding--at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want my dad to fuck me

I am a 21 year old male, I'm chubby, have tits, and a small cock. Over the past several weeks I have been reading dad/son incest stories and comments on literotica.com and becoming very aroused by them. I have found myself thinking about and wanting my dad's cock and cum. Wanting him to fuck my mouth, and even more, my ass, and fill me up with his sperm. I want him to treat me like a girl. Over the last couple of days I have been wearing more revealing clothes trying to get his attention, short and tight t-shirts so he can see my tits, and tight little shorts that show off my butt.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THROUGHOUT ETERNITY

this practice has been around, sometimes legal sometimes not. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Lovely fuck fest between dad and son. What a lovely sight it must have been to see each riding the others cock and cumming in each others asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh ya

father and son together,sucking and fucking,tasting each others cum.you are both very lucky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous