Throughout A Thousand Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

He had made this cave into his castle of old. How much time did this take I wondered? I was amazed. I knew that in the castle that this cave was made after through the double doors on the other side of the long table was a kitchen, but Gunnar is a vampire. What would he need a kitchen for? For that matter what would he need a table for? We sat at the end of the table him in his large throne at the head and he sat me on his lap. Suddenly through the doors a lower level demon came through bringing a tray filled with food and two goblets her tail swishing in the air.

"Thank you, pack everything up we will be leaving soon, we're heading back to Louisiana as soon as possible." Gunnar commanded. The food was placed in front of us the demon never said a word just nodded her head and returned from where she came from.

I looked at Gunnar questioningly, but the smell of the food placed in front of me stole my attention away from my thoughts. Gunnar smiled down at me with the most loving look on his face. I was hopeful, I was cautious, I was hungry OH MY! When did that happen? My stomach began to rumble and ache. I was so shocked I jumped startled that my body was making noises. Gunnar started to laugh.

"Well you are hungry." He grabbed the fork and cut into the fish that laid before us and placed the bite into my mouth. Oh that was good; I closed my eyes and savored the light and delicate taste.

"mmmmmmmm" It was the best thing I had ever had in my mouth. I had watched Earth for a very long time, I had watched the inhabitants for equally as long and learned things from them, how to do things, what things are called, how they behave, but I had no idea, nothing could have prepared me for the reality or the feeling of it all.

I had heard people say "mmmmm" before and had a look of ecstasy on their faces, but to experience it yourself is completely different, strange, wonderful, and wondrous, I can't tell you I can't find the right words to say. It was amazing.

"Is it good?" Gunnar asked smiling at me with a twinkle to his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh yes. You really must have some." I was in awe.

"I wish I could, but I wouldn't be able to taste it the way you do. Vampire remember."

"Oh! I have seen vampires eat before though." I was so confused.

"Really? maybe some can, I can't, but I really wish I could. I would give almost anything to be able to taste again." His melancholy was coming through in his voice. I could close my eyes and drift away just on his voice. Its tone was music to my ears.

I took another bite of the amazing fish. I chewed it real good then swallowed. I grabbed one of the goblets and started to take a drink. Gunnar's hand reached up and took it from me before I could bring it to my mouth.

"You don't want that one, its mine. Here this one is for you." He handed me the other goblet and I took a long drink of water. I reached up grabbed his face between my hands and laid my lips on his. I thought quietly to myself let him taste what I taste. His tongue went into my mouth and he started kissing me urgently. One of his hands fisted into my hair while the other was wrapped around my waist.

"Oh Angel!" he cried into my mouth "I can taste it I can taste the fish. It has been so long." He broke off the kiss and took the fork and stabbed at a green bean, "Eat this." He commanded sticking it in my mouth. As soon as I finished chewing he grabbed my face and stuck his tongue back in my mouth. "mmmm. Yes I like that."

"Me too." I shifted in his lap and stuck my tongue in his mouth. I started kissing him until I had a throb in my nether region. I shifted again where my legs were straddling him. I started rubbing myself against him to relieve some of the strain I was feeling down there. His pants became tight and I knew his dick was becoming hard. I knew how to have sex, I have seen couples have sex.

"Oh Angel I don't think you want to do that." He said taking a deep breath through his teeth.

"Don't call me that and yes I do, I feel a throb here." I took his hand and put it where I ached so badly. He took a deep breath in and started to rub my ache. He pushed the table clear and placed me on it. He continued rubbing me I felt a rush of fluid down there, my legs parted giving him access to heal my new wound, and I leaned back onto my elbows my arm was completely healed.

His fingers rubbed and dipped into my very wet slit. My breathing got harder I could hear my blood coursing through my veins, and my heart beat faster (all things I had never had before).

I wanted more and my hips start moving on their own. I couldn't help it and I didn't understand it, but it felt so good. He took his fingers out of me and wrapped his arm around my knees with his hands under my butt. He lowered his mouth to where his fingers once were. Oh! I can't tell you how amazing it felt. My fingers tangled in his hair and I began grinding myself into his face pulling him with his hair deeper. He started making grunting noises.

"God you taste so good, so freakin' sweet, like honey." He growled into me "I think you're too tight to take me into you."

"I need you, Steinn please." I said in Old Norse. There came a rumble from his chest up and out of his throat. I knew he wanted me I seen that by looking at the his tightening of his jeans. I start to reach for the bulge and he stopped me.

"The table is for eating Abigail lie back and let me eat." He pushed me all the way down. He unbuttoned his long sleeve black silk shirt to reveal his tight six pack. His black jeans rode just low enough to show the top of his V, my favorite letter in the alphabet. He was the very definition of sexy. Just looking at him made my body clench. He lowered his mouth back down onto me and licks up and down my wet and swollen slit.

"I haven't tasted anything other than traces of life in the blood in nearly a thousand years. What have you awakened in me?"

He started to suck on my clit and I could feel myself rise higher and higher until suddenly I exploded all over his face. He released my clit and started spearing me with his tongue. He started licking and sucking at my hole cleaning me out of all the cum that I had just released. I couldn't help but to scream. It started again I bucked and wiggled against him. I had seen girls get oral before, I have seen the ecstasy on their faces, their eyes roll back into their heads, I had heard their screams, but I had never felt anything like this before. I never knew how good this could be, or how good this would feel. I exploded for a second time then a third and my body just went limp.

Gunnar picked me up and carried me back to the bathroom, where the tub was still rolling like boiling water. He stood me beside it while he took off his open shirt and pulled his pants and underwear off. He came to me and slid his robe off of me. I felt the silk slide off of me like butter melting. Once we were both completely naked he lifted me back up and we sat in the tub together with me in his lap. My body still weak from my very first, second, and third organisms and he had just given them to me. I melted onto his chest and fell between his legs. His hard on was pressed between us.

"I have questions, I have lots of questions" I finally said after the fog finally lifted from my brain.

"Yeah, me too, so we'll do this like this, tit for tat, you ask one, I answer, then I'll ask you one and you answer. OK"

"OK. Why isn't it colder in here?"

"That's not the question I expected. That's easy we are under ground, the ice makes a great insulator. I promise we will leave here soon so you will be warm."

"OK. Your turn."

"Why are you so familiar to me?" He asked in one breath that sounded like he had been holding it for a while. How should I tell him? It was a strange, kind of scary, almost obsessive kind of story.

"Do you remember the night of the raids on your father's kingdom?"

"Yes, I fell and broke my leg. Still fought and killed 4 of the 7 vampires who raided us."

"You were no more than fifteen. Just a boy, I remember, you took my breath away. Anyway you were taken captive that night. You were in pain and had been nearly drained. I held you in my arms until you fell asleep." I took a long breath I have to decide how much I should tell him. I should tell him everything let it all hang out as they say.

"You were almost dead. I went to Omri and begged for your life, begged him to save you. He did, he healed you and allowed you to live as his favorite slave untouched by any other until you were 25 and you became ill. He had to turned you, scared that if you died I wouldn't follow through with our deal, but I didn't know he had turned you I didn't agree to that. You have to believe that I didn't know. I was punished for stepping in, I was only to watch and record, but I stepped in so I was punished. I went to Loki who kept my promises to Omri."

"What was your promise to Omri?" He asked me still taking in all that I had said.

"It's my turn now"

"OK. What would you like to know?" His voice was steely

"Are you angry with me?"

"No, I don't.... No I'm not angry with you. Now answer the question I asked." He had to think about if he was mad at me or not.

"To take his soul to heaven, when death found him and to protect him until he choose his time to go."

"Your next question."

"Why does this cave look so much like your father's home?" I asked.

"Because I miss him, I miss them; this is my way to be close to them. What was your punishment?"

"I was never to see you again, my status was lowered, and much more that I'm not allowed to go into. Why do you live out here away from everything?" He let out a small chuckle at my question.

"After so long I'm bored with all it has to offer. I have contemplated the true death, but something made me want to hold on just a little while longer. To continue this way just a little longer I felt something was going to change, but I didn't know what. I think it was for you." He said pressing a quick kiss into my temple. "Why have you fallen?"

"Ah! This is harder to answer. I don't know how much to tell you, I don't know how much you truly want to know." I took a deep breath.

"Everything you can, I know you can't tell me everything." He answered quickly. I was surprised to find him so compliant with the fact that there were going to have to be secret between us.

"The gates of Valhalla cannot be closed because there is a throne left empty. Since you are the son of one of the great Viking kings, and you proved yourself a worthy warrior before death, but your soul has not passed and you have no heir, your throne is empty." I let all my regret be heard. "I came here because I was beseeched by your father and your maker, who had heard some rumors of how we can remedy that, then the raids can stop and Valhalla can become the way it was meant to be." I finished.

"Ask your next question I have more." He commanded his body now tense under me.

"How does this water stay so warm?"

"You never ask questions I think you're going to. Hot springs under the earth. No magic." He licked his lips and I suddenly remembered where that beautiful tongue had been and my heart sped up. "You know my father? That's not my question, but I want to know."

"Yes and No, I was a watcher over one of your family members so yes I know him, but not well enough to go up to him and say 'Hey Earl hows it hang'in?'" The laugh Gunnar let out was deep and rolled out.

"I couldn't imagine anyone coming to him like that. Who is raiding Valhalla, what are the rumors, and how are going to remedy the situation?" He asked quickly. Technically that is three questions, but I decided not to bring that up just answer him. His body still so tense it was hard like marble and a little uncomfortable.

"Demons are. Well the angels that first followed Lucifer. They are always trying to get back into heaven and they found an in, but they have to get through the Vikings which has proven to be very difficult." I allowed my pride to show for the warriors. His body relaxes slightly. "The remedies are either you meet death and your soul goes to Valhalla where you take your throne, which you being a vampire and all makes it difficult to say the least, or your son proves himself a warrior and takes your place."

"My son, I don't understand? I have no son, I am Vampire the only son I could have would be Incubi and would not have the soul to make to heaven or Valhalla." His body again tensed, he held me facing him with his hands on my shoulders.

"That is where the rumor comes in, it is said that one that is dead can breed with one that never lived." I answered hoping he understood.

"So you gave up heaven to save it all on a rumor?" He asked. I could either seem completely selfless or be completely honest. I wanted him to think well of me, but I didn't really know how to lie, it had never been something that angels have the capability of doing.

"Yes and no. It is one of the reasons, but in my heart it's not the main one." I answered as honestly as I could.

"What is the main one?" He asked, I watch his mouth which was in a thin line his jaw tight and his eyes were so intense.

"You owe me three questions. I answered three of your questions." I can't tell him. I need to, but I can't now. "Why are we going to Louisiana? How many demons do you have working for you? Can we quit with the tit for tat I'm tired?" I asked I was so tired and he was asking questions I didn't want to answer yet.

"I have a home in Louisiana it will be warmer for you. I have many who work for me some demons some not, and I have many more questions for you, but you should rest. Come let's get out of here the sun is about up."

"Will you take your rest with me?" I asked as we walked into the bedroom.

"More questions Abigail? Would you like me too?" When he looked at me my stomach quivered.

"Well that's two more questions from you. Yes I would like you to lie with me, I would feel safe."

"You are safe here with me Abigail. I won't let anything bad happen to you." He wrapped me in a towel. He handed me one of his t-shirts to put on. We crawled up in his huge bed and he wrapped himself around me, he was still naked. "Abigail, are you here to kill me?"

"No Gunnar, I am here to prevent your death." I let him know.

"Are you going to give me a son?" He asked sounding confused, or hopeful I couldn't tell.

"If you'll let me."

"Why would you do that? I know my father asked you to, but I don't understand what you get out of this."

"For reasons I don't think I can explain."

"Is it because of guilt or to make ammends?" He said flatly.

"I had to fall to be here, the only part of my punishment that I am being relieved of is I get to see you, I am being punished even further now. Yes I feel guilty, but I don't because your still here."

"Were you taken from me as soon as you set the deal up with Omri?"

"I thought we were finished with the questions."

"No, answer me. Please."

"No I stayed with you until you were seventeen. Then I had to leave you."

"Why?"

"I really wish not to speak of this Gunnar."

"Why did you save me?"

"Because is the only answer I can think of." After my answer there was no more speaking. I didn't know if he heard me, in a way I hoped he didn't. For him to know what I had done all because I became selfish. Once all was quiet I soon fell asleep. The furs were soft and warm, Gunnar was hard and cool.

I awoke to sounds of water running. I had to think about where I was. Ok I'm under blankets of fur there was the most unmistakable smell of Steinn.... I mean Gunnar. Oh yes I was here at his castle under the ice. I could hear him I could separate the sound of the water raining down on his delicious body from the sound of him. I couldn't figure out what he was doing, but I could hear the sound of skin pounding on skin and his soft moans. I wondered who he was in the shower with. I listened quietly trying to hear another, but anger and jealousy slammed into me all I could see was red, and my hearing failed. I couldn't stand the thought of him in the shower with someone else. I knew he didn't belong to me, but he should be mine dammit.

I stormed into the bathroom and there alone in the shower he had his gorgeous dick in his hand pulling on it, going up and down the shaft at a fast pace from base to tip then down. His other hand was on his balls kneading them. His body looked as if it was covered in a shiny frost. His head back and there was a look of agony upon his face. He stopped suddenly and looked over at me shocked, embarrassed, and in need. I had that feeling again where warmth flows through me my body quivered and I was starting to ache. I took off my shirt and joined him in the open shower.

"Make love to me."

"I can't I haven't fed properly in a very long time, I could, I am afraid I would hurt you and that's not something I want." He answered holding my naked body close to his. I stepped back all I could think was I want him inside of me one way or another. "Plus we still have much to discuss, and 'because' isn't an answer." Well I was hoping he would let it drop, I guess not. I wasn't in the mood to talk I wanted him.

I dropped down to my knees and wrapped my hands around his butt cheeks. I brought him closer to my mouth ready to devour him.

"What are you doing?" I licked up his cock like a popsicle. I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but I paid attention to the charges I was left with.

{What does it look like?} I sent to his mind with mine.

"Where did you learn how to do this? This is not something angels should be doing."

{The people of this plane have been having oral sex for almost as long as they have been having any sex and I'm not an angel.}

I twirled my tongue around the head of his penis and begin to suck. I used my hands to pull him to me digging my fingers into his sexy chiseled ass. His head flung back and eyes rolled back into his skull. I started thinking to myself 'why do they call this a blow job? I'm sucking not blowing' as I was thinking to myself I missed a beat and my teeth skimmed his dick.

"Owe Fuck!" He growled out.

{I'm sorry.} I was so worried that he would make me stop I took my hands on his ass and cradled his balls in one hand and feeding his cock into my mouth with the other. Suddenly he stiffened.

{What's wrong am I doing it wrong?} I asked him in his mind.

"I'm fixing to cum move." He barked out at me. So I started sucking harder and swallowing his cock down my throat.

{Damn don't you have a gag reflex?} He thought.

{Angels have no need for one.} I answered. Suddenly he exploded in my mouth. I did all that I could to swallow what he shot into me, but some leaked out of my mouth and dripped onto the shower floor. 'Maybe that's why they call it a blow job, because the guy blows up.' I thought to myself.

"How do you know all this slang?" he asked me sounding dismayed.

"I told you many times I have been on this earth for a very long time, I had actually spent more time with the inhabitants recently than you have." I tried to explain and hide the fact that he was peeving me off.

"I had breakfast prepared for you." He stood me up and we started walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I found clothes in my size laying over the bed, over the chair, and on top of the dresser. I was amazed, we weren't in the bathroom that long, at least I didn't think so. Where did these all come from?

"I had some of the servants pick some things up for you." He explained to me.

"It must take a long time to get from here to a clothing store."

"I'm sure it would, but the demons that work for me use portals it takes them where they need to go. My plan is to use the portals to take us from here to my other home in Louisiana also its how they are getting your food here."

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers