Throughout A Thousand Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

"When was the last time you fed?" I asked.

"I intake blood daily, but the last time I fed properly was about ten years ago I guess." I had never heard of a vampire with holding ten years from feeding. Vampires don't need to feed daily, but most weekly, some monthly, but I had never heard of one going without for a year let alone ten.

"Why?"

"I am old enough I don't need it as frequently as some of the newer made." He tried to explain, but I knew it there was something more. I can tell there is something he wasn't telling me, but I didn't know if I should be intrusive or if I should let it go for now.

"Get dressed, there is food for you. There are things I would like to taste." He smiled at me remembering last night. I don't know if he means me or the food that he can taste off of my tongue. I hope he meant me. I flushed a little and I felt a little quiver in my womb. "We still have much to discuss. No more sex," he said looking at me with a small smirk on his face "until my questions are answered."

With that one statement he dashed all my hopes. I was going to have to face the facts that he's not going to drop this. I was going to have to tell him everything, but I really didn't want to. I wished he would just.... Just what? What was it I wanted? I wanted him to love me. Why couldn't he just be in love with me and forget everything else? I had very little time to do this in.

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked him.

"Why not start at the beginning?" He said shortly.

"In the beginning God created the earth....." he didn't let me finish.

"Great a sarcastic fallen angel, just what every vampire needs. It must be something with the fallen every fallen I know is a smart ass."

"I was with you when your mother died. That was my first night I seen you. I was to record the very short life of your brother." I stopped there to let that sink in before I continued

"Once my job was finished, your brother had passed and so had your mother, I was looking around the castle admiring the carvings and artwork that was all around. I heard a small cry a little whimper so I went to find where it was coming from and found you behind your father's throne." I took a deep breath I didn't really need.

"You were so small, scared, and cold. I don't know why I, for the first time ever, had a need to interfere. I wrapped you in one of the furs from your mother's throne, held you close, and began rocking you until you went to sleep. Your father burst into the throne room so I quickly lied you back down and left. Through the years I peaked in on you. I don't know why I just felt the need to be close to you. The night of the raids I was with one of the maids she was in labor and I knew the baby wasn't going to make it, but I didn't know why. More infants died than what lived back then. I was just thankful I was in the same village as you and I thought once I was done I could find you." I had to stop. How terrible he must think I am for not caring about the mother and child?

He continued to get dressed and listened to every word I said. I finished putting a pair of pants on, the first pants I have ever worn. I would really like to put more thought into that, maybe savor the fact that I for the first time in my existence am putting pants on, but I don't have time I am nowhere near even the middle of our story. I walked over to the other side of the bed and grabbed a dark green sweater, it looked fuzzy and warm.

"Volney came through the door and killed all that was there. Including the mother and child it happened so quickly I barely had time to react. My thoughts went directly to you all I knew was that I had to get to you. I didn't know what I would do once I got to you, but I couldn't be away from you. So I ran panicked. I found you dragging your broken leg with a sword in one hand and a battle axe in the other. You were so beautiful even blood drenched. Isom had you feeding from you. Still you killed him. I knew if Volney found you he would kill you. You were too weak to fight him off. I took you to Omri."

"Why Omri?"

"Because Omri was already contemplating the end and he wasn't wanting to continue the life he was living as a raiding vampire, he refused to raid your father's castle, but he was there. I could read his thoughts. I knew he was worried for his soul, and he was tired of life. So I knew I could strike a deal easily. I stayed with you, but out of sight and I didn't accept any new assignments. I knew that I would be called to council soon enough for my punishment in interfering with your life. I mean your death. I don't know why so please don't ask all I know is that I had to, I felt it in my heart, I couldn't let you go. My heart couldn't take it. I begged my friend Loki to protect you." Tears started falling down my face. I wiped them away with the heal of my palm. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He smelled so good I wrapped my arms around him until he broke away from me.

I grabbed the pair of fuzzy boots and put them over my feet. He came around to me and started drying my hair with his towel. It felt so good to be so close to him to be taken care of by him. I could pretend that he loves me. I could pretend that everything worked out just the way I wanted them to. I could pretend that everything was perfect, but he quit all too soon. I felt so deflated.

"As I told you I had it set up with Omri and Loki that you would be protected and I would accept my punishment with grace. It worked until you were about twenty. That's when Volney... hurt you." While it was happening he had sent me images and feelings of everything that was happening to him. I reached over and grabbed his hand and suddenly I was back to that day.

********************************************************************************************************************

976 an island off of Northern Ireland

Volney walked into the tent where Gunnar and the slaves slept. Volney was not a huge being maybe 5'9, Gunnar was taller much taller. Volney wasn't even as broad as Gunnar, but Volney was a vampire and his physical strength was incredible. His sandy blonde hair hung wet off his head and his grey eyes bore holes into everyone he looked at. He knew Gunnar was there. Gunnar quickly jumped up standing on his feet from his bed. He knew something bad was going to happen. Volney never came into the slaves tents and Gunnar knew to stay away from him. Just like then I could feel everything that was going on. I could hear his thoughts in my head as if they were my own.

"You've had it much too easy around here boy. Omri don't use you, won't allow anyone else to use you. He treats you like a son, but refuses to turn you." Volney pounced pinning Gunnar. "He has left you weak. I am hungry boy, and your blood is calling to me. So is your sweet little ass." Volney growled into Gunnar's ear. I could smell his breath and feel his it cool on my neck I know that is what Gunnar was feeling and not myself, but it was hard to remember that at the time.

Before Gunnar had time to grab a weapon Volney punched him in the stomach knocking the breath out of him. Gunnar went to his knees gasping for breath, his vision started to fail, and he worked hard to hold on to consciousness, but failed. When he woke his pants was off and he was face down. With something cool and heavy crushing him.

"There you are boy, I wouldn't enter you till you could be present. I promise boy you won't enjoy this, but I will, very much so." Volney laughed. Gunnar noticed that Volney was naked and his hairless cock was rubbing in between his butt cheeks. Gunnar froze fearful of what was coming next. He tried not to panic. He tried to think quickly of a way to get out of this. There had to be a way to quite literally save his own ass.

Volney spit on his dick a couple of times rubbing it all over until it had a shine to it. He then spread Gunnar's cheeks apart and placed his dick right at the tight little hole. Volney smiled and teased the hole by putting pressure, but not entering. He laughed knowing that this was torture. He finally reared back and slammed into Gunnar. The pain was immense and he screamed out. After being slammed into maybe ten times he finally passed out. When he came to he found Volney was still pumping into him grunting and his own blood was dripping from his ass, down his legs, and pooling onto the floor. The pain radiated from his ass to his back and around to his stomach. He became nauseated and vomited Volney pushed his face into the vomit. I could feel the bile rise in my throat and the pain made my knees feel weak.

Gunnar started feeling around his surrounding until he felt something metal and sharp. He grabbed it with every ounce of strength left in his body he swung the sharp object into Volney's throat slashing it. Blood sprayed from Volney's throat covering them both. Omri came running into the tent with an unknown man. Gunnar was weak and destroyed.

"Stop her I will take care of this." Omri said quietly to the new man.

"She's going to go mad." The man said back to Omri then disappeared.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't get here in time. I didn't know. Beryl just told us what was going on we came as soon as we could." Omri pled. His cocoa colored skin smooth and pulled tight over his massive muscles. His green eyes filled with sorrow, empathy, and even fear. He bent down and picked up the limp body of Volney with one hand which now was oozing blood instead of spraying it. He handed the body off to some of the slaves and told them "Silver him to the tree and tell Ottilia to feed him. I want him to heal before I kill him."

"He's not dead?" Gunnar asked weakly and devastated.

"Close. He still has his head and his heart, those are the best ways to kill a vampire, but sun and fire work equally as well." Omri whispered cradling Gunnar's abused body in his arms.

"Who was that with you?" Talking about the tall slender black headed man with wild eyes the color of the Baltic sea.

"Don't worry about him." Omri "I need to see what damage has been done. I'm so sorry son." With that Omri laid Gunnar back onto his stomach and inspected the stretched out hole that was still bleeding. Omri seen the amount of blood that had pooled on the floor and knew some serious damage was done.

"I am going to have to heal you and to do that I am going to have to use my blood to heal those tears. Do you understand?" Omri said with sorrow and regret coming out in every word.

Gunnar stiffened. He knew that somehow Omri was going to get his blood into Gunnar's ripped and torn ass and that was going to hurt it was embarrassing enough that Omri had to see him like this, but now Omri was going to have to touch him like that where he was hurting. Suddenly there was a scream of fury and pain. It sounded like a woman's scream. Omri quickly positioned Gunnar's face so that they were staring eye to eye. Omri's soft green eyes turned red and started to swirl a little.

"Go to sleep son, when you wake up everything will be OK."

"Who is screaming?"

"Son let's not worry about her. I will deal with her. You go to sleep all will be better when you wake."

"But I know that voice." Gunnar's eyes became very heavy and he started drifting off. Omri grabbed his knife out of his belt and cut the tip of his middle finder off. Blood was spraying out of the new wound. He quickly stuck his finger in the wounded boys behind and let his blood spray into the wounds caused by the rape. He felt his finger heal and he took it out and wiped it on the ground. He wrapped Gunnar up the same he would a child.

"You bastard!" The woman's scream turned into a screech. Omri stood up and walked out of the tent.

"Get out of here! You can't be here! I will take care of this, but you can't be here." Omri yelled.

**************************************************

Present day

Gunnar snatched his hand away from me and we were back in his home in the ice cave. He was staring at me like I had physically hurt him. He started rubbing his hand where mine had been never breaking eye contact.

"That was you?" Gunnar asked as we walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen area.

"Yes the screaming woman was me. I was not allowed in your tent because I was not allowed to see you. The rules stated that clearly. Omri had plans to make Volney suffer, but I didn't allow it. I tore him into shreds. Loki took responsibility, but I was still punished just not as much as I should've been. Thanks to Loki." I explained.

"Do I hear my name being said?" a voice came from the dining area. Gunnar tensed up and readied himself for battle. Once we made our way into the dining are Gunnar could see the same slender dark haired man that was with Omri that fateful night. Now the slender man was sitting at the head of table dressed in tight black skinny jeans, a tight long sleeve white ruffled shirt, a black leather opened vest, and three belts hung loosely around his hips in hot pink with silver metal studs. His boots half way laced and untied kicked up on the table.

"Loki you're here!" I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I just have to fill you in on what's going on upstairs. The Heavens are all a buzz with word of you and our dear Steinn. You go by Gunnar now, right? Wow! and speaking of guns, baby you have a set there." Loki said grabbing Gunnar's large biceps. Gunnar said nothing, but didn't look amused. I couldn't help, but to smile. This was typical Loki. "You have gotten bigger since I last seen you."

"When was the last time you seen me?" Gunnar asked still stiff as stone.

"Once you were turned my job was done." Loki answered in a sing song kind of way and flickering his wrist.

"Ok so what do you have to tell us?" I asked trying to end the conversation that the guys might get into. I sat down next to Gunnar on the bench seat. There was a large plate of fresh fruits and an omelet with spinach and cheese. It all looked so good. I took a big bite of the omelet it almost melted in my mouth.

"Well, first downstairs is going crazy. There are lots of plans, from lots of demons to try and stop you two from actually..... Completing your goal shall we say." Loki loves gossip.

"Oh Gunnar you have to taste this." I moaned and reached over to grab his face he bent down and allowed me to stick my tongue in his mouth. Loki's eyebrows shot up and a smile crosses his face.

"That is good. What is that flavor though?" Puzzlement came across Gunnar's face. I continued to eat the amazing food in front of me. talking to my best friend. I gave Gunnar another taste and bent down to take another bite, but he stopped me holding my wrist. He looked bewildered and confused. "Angelica root?" He suddenly looked like he had seen a ghost. "Don't take another bite Abigail." He bent down and smelled my plate inhaling deeply. "Isn't angelica root poisonous to angels?" He asked looking at Loki. His eyes were wide and panicked.

"Put your fingers down your throat and gag yourself. Make yourself throw up." Loki commanded.

"It won't work she don't have a gag reflex."

"Lucky you, that must be fun." Loki smiled his most wicked grin. Gunnar gave him a tortured expression and then rolled his eyes.

"Are you feeling Ok?" Gunnar asked me.

"I feel fine, maybe a little tired." My answer slurred.

"Call Magdalena Cyr, get her over here NOW!" Gunnar was screaming even though I'm not sure who he was talking too. He quickly picked me up and carried me towards his room. I started feeling more woozy and was enjoying the close contact. He put me on his giant bed and started wrapping me in furs. I didn't actually feel cold, but I couldn't help shivering. Soon a very tall, thin, black woman appeared before me.

"I heard de rumors dar chile, but I no tinking dey be real." She said in the most beautiful accent. I smiled and lifted my hand towards her face. I just wanted to touch her wrinkly face dark chocolatey face. "You dar Gunnar leave till I done here and take dat trickster wit choo." Gunnar just looked over at her without moving a muscle. "Choo called me cuz I know what I a doin. I be goin to taken gewd care of her. Choo know choo can truss me." Gunnar touched my face, kissed the top of her head and walked away Loki pulling him out.

"I remember you." I said reaching for the elderly woman. "In Barbados." Everything was quickly becoming foggy I wondered if this is what being drunk felt like "So mi wah see lighters inna di ai...Weh ya she, mi waa see lighta" I sang. The old woman gasped and stopped what she was doing for a moment "Oh Rashida give me your pain I will take it away." I reached for the old woman's hands and drifted to sleep.

"Tell me why she is being attacked." Gunnar asked in a small voice.

"I don't think you understand the validity of what is at stake here." Loki thought for a moment and decided to go ahead and give him the information he needed. "Fallen angels and demons have found a possible hole to be able to get into Heaven. Something Lucifer has been looking for since he fell."

"Why now my throne has been empty for a thousand years?"

"Ah good question, it wasn't until you were turned that it was truly empty. Then your maker took your throne, but as the rules states he could not keep your seat because he is not of Viking decent. Once he was removed from your seat the fighting began which wasn't a big deal because you know us Norsemen we love a good fight, but it is constant and forces after these past three hundred years are beginning to weaken. It was your father who actually thought about contacting Abigail."

"Why not attack me, I could choose the true death?" Loki busted up laughing like that statement was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

"So you think you could make it to Heaven, to Valhalla? You have done nothing of worth in many a year. You've hidden here in your cave for the last fifty years and surround yourself with demons. Oh yes dear Steinn, you are exactly what we are looking for. Plus you imbecile how can you give up a chance to be with her?"

"I don't understand what you mean."

"Because you're an imbecile. She gave up not only heaven, but her whole family just to be with you."

"I am still not understanding explain to me why, how, what." Gunnar confused couldn't find the words.

"OK I don't know how much she told you, but I'll give you the 411 boyfriend. It all went wrong for her when you were just a little boy and she kept checking on you. Big no no, but no real harm being done, until the night of the raids. You were supposed to be killed, but she interfered. That got her a big time out. It was bad enough that God turned her away and refused to allow her to look upon him or you. Then when she destroyed Volney big bloody mess, her punishment just got worse. Not that anyone actually cared she destroyed a murdering rapist, but that is not what The Grigori were made to do and she shredded him. It was gruesome." Loki paused trying to hold down his anger. It really wasn't this vampire's fault. If she hadn't been stalking him and just done her job none of this would really be an issue. "We both got punished for that."

"If I chose death what would I have to do to be allowed in Valhalla and what would happen with Abigail?" Gunnar asked.

"The typical, you would have to do a completely unselfish good deed and other than being heartbroken nothing would happen with Abigail. She already made her decision, she will never be allowed back into the kingdom of Heaven. She is now one of the fallen."

"Why would she do this?" The seriousness finally hit Gunnar and he was completely confused, and concerned about how she was doing.

"No one should haf to esplain dat." Magdalena's voice came closer to where Gunnar was pacing.

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers