Throughout A Thousand Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers

"How is she?" Gunnar ran over to Magdalena and grabbed her around her slender shoulders.

"She be fine dat one. Now you two must be bonded by de full moon."

"Bonded what the fuck? We have to be bonded?" Gunnar was astonished he had never thought about being bonded before.

"Not only dat. Choo listenin to me?" She grabbed Gunnar's face and held it to where his eyes were meeting hers. " Choo must drink from her twice before choo two bond. De bonding mus' take place on de full moon choo drink of her and den she drink of choo." Magdalena explained.

"Trickster choo should check on her I needs to talk to Gunnar." She called out and waited for Loki to leave. "Choo know I owe choo my very life, but dat a gewd girl in dar and she is so in love wit choo dat she gave up Heaven and her fathers eyes to be wit choo. So choo tell me wat da problem is."

"You owe me nothing and it all kind of freaks me out." Gunnar explained.

"I was jus a li'l girl wen choo found me, livin on de street after my family's house caught fire and burned to de groun. I had no one, but lived wit de memories of my sister, Rashida, screamin and cryin. I could not reach her she was upstairs. Burnin and dyin alone or so I tought until today. I learned dat de angel in chor bed was wit her, and held her, and took her pain away till death finally came for her. I owe her too." She patted Gunnar's cheeks.

"I don't understand why she would give up so much for me." Gunnar said holding Magdalena in his arms while she let out soft tears. "A vampire bond is forever, doing this will put her in more danger and there's no guarantee that it will work."

"Oh do not doubt me Gunnar it will work if in cha doin as I tellin cha. It is a rare ting, but I know it will work if'n ya meant to be and I talked to de bones and dem say you two are written in de stars, but you must hide and not tell where cha goin. NorLans not a safe place for chins and choos can't be taken de portals and choo muss do esactly wat I tellins choo."

"What did the bones say of our son?" Gunnar asked tired and almost defeated, but at the thought of his son he had hope.

"He is goin to be a strong gewd man, a leader, a teacher, and a warrior of de heart. Handsome too I might add, wit chor eyes, his mother's dark hair and smile, and chor strength. He's gonna be a big man like his papa." She smiled and turned towards her bag rifling through. She came up with some bottles. Gunnar was still thinking of his son amazed and almost longing.

"What about Abigail?"

"She gonna love her son so much and choo. She gonna be a gewd momma."

"Will she ever see Heaven again?"

"Oh, dat is not for me to see. God is a wondrous maker he forgives too, but he is harder on de angels dan de people cuz angels are to know better and be role models to de people. He gets mad dat an angel not do as dey are told, and he get furious wen dey choose someting over him."

"I need a place to hide her and a way to get us out of here without anyone knowing."

"Leave that to me vampire boy I think I can get you a place in sunny Florida." Loki joked. "She is asking for you by the way." Gunnar rolled his eyes at Loki's unfunny Florida joke and walked on into the bedroom.

"He a gewd man, trickster." Magdalena said sternly.

"He's not a man and I don't think he's good enough for her." Loki said staring after Gunnar.

"I know choo are not in love wit her, so why choo so hard on Gunnar?"

"Because she has been hurt over him so many times and still she keeps choosing him no matter what pain they can pile on her and I don't think he will ever appreciate her for it. She is my best friend, seer, and my only real friend." Loki said sadly.

"I'm taking you out of here as soon as I can. It might just be the two of us for a while, maybe Loki too, but only because I think he likes me." Gunnar joked. It was amazing she wasn't for sure he knew how.

"He does he told me wants to go fishing with you." Abigail joked back.

"Yeah he told me, in sunny Florida." They both let our a small laugh. "Seriously I own a small island where we can go if you still want to do this."

"I do. I'm so sorry." I bust out crying tears pouring out my eyes like a dam burst.

"Why the hell are you sorry? It was one of my servants that poisoned you." You could see his anger it was right at the edge fixing to blow out, but he swept me in his arms.

"If I wouldn't have gotten involved in the first place you would be sitting on a throne drinking mead with other Vikings."

"You kept me from dying, and then you watched over me, you protected me even when you couldn't be there. You gave up everything for me and I don't understand why, but I am thankful, and I am glad you are here with me, and your going to give me a son. I can't explain it, but when you are in my arms it feels right I feel for the first time like I've got something worth having, worth fighting for, and you make me want to be better and do better. I don't want to spend another minute without you and I wasn't for sure I was ready to bond, but now that I see you in my bed that's all I want to do." Gunnar quickly crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why have you been trying to weaken yourself?" I asked. He pushed my head into the crook of his neck.

"I didn't have anything to live for." He answered so solumnly. "But I had a tiny bit of hope that one day I would."

There was a small knock at the door as it was opening. "Choo two will have to wear dese. Dey will keep you safe from trackers. Dey will also keep you hidden from dose dat wish to do choo harm." Magdalena handed us both amulets of stones with copper wrapped around them. "Dose stones are Apache's tear and Hawk's eye, dose are both good for warding off evil and protecting. Dat should keep choo hidden and Loki can take choo two to safety witout bein seen."

"All I need is a destination." Loki said rubbing his hands together readying himself to show off. Gunnar grabbed a couple of duffle bags from on the top shelf of his closet and started shoving items in it. Once it was full he filled another one with his clothes, then a final one filled with her clothes. "Are you going to pack any food?"

"Not from here I won't even take bottled water from here. I won't take the chance with her, my future bonding mate and mother of my son." He said the last part hopeful and a little bewildered. He couldn't believe he was doing this, and he was excited about it. After less than 24 hours he was ready to bond with a woman he just met, kind of. "We can stop and get some supplies closer to our destination.

"Hey Magdalena gave you an amulet too." I pointed out.

"Well if I'm to take you to this secure location we don't want them following me now do we."

"Magdalena are you coming with us?" I asked.

"Yes chile I will be wit choo." She smiled over at us and held up her amulet just like ours. Once Gunnar was finished with the three bags he leaned over to Loki and whispered something. I couldn't make out what he said and Loki gave him the strangest look I have ever seen which made me wonder even more about what was said.

"Ok boys and girls let's keep our arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times." Loki was doing a great impression of that girl who was giving rides at the tilt-a-whirl at the carnival we went to last year. Poor girl was killed in the back alley by another carnie who was jealous of her I took her pain away from her of the 32 stab wounds.

Gunnar picked me up and held me in his strong arms. I was still weak so I melted into him not even trying to hold my head up. He gave me a quick kiss on the head and I closed my eyes reveling in the feeling of being in his arms. I closed my eyes and must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in a large king sized bed in a room with cement walls. A bright blue light was all the light I had. I felt around the bed and it felt empty. My eyes finally focused and I seen four doors. That blue light was actually a large flat screen tv hanging on the wall opposite the bed.

I rolled over wishing that Gunnar was with me in this bed. It would be so nice to wake up with our arms and legs tangled together. It would be nice to sleep with my head on his arm or chest. I would've even settle waking up knowing where I was. I was feeling around me when I suddenly felt something cold and hard, something plastic. I grabbed ahold of it and brought it to my line of vision and realized it was a remote control probably for the TV.

Gunnar came in stumbling into the room staggering. He noticed that I was awake and he smiled, but only half his mouth went up. He crashed onto the bed and laid there at the foot like he was watching the bed spin. I didn't know what was wrong with him and I was worried for him so I scurried to him as quickly as I could. Once I made it to him he wrapped his arms around me.

"My soon to be wife." He slurred. There was a hint of odor I didn't recognize mixed with the coppery iron smell of blood.

"Are you drunk? Have you fed? Where have you been?" My questions came in a flurry.

"Shhhhhh" he laughed. "I think I am drunk, I fed from a girl at a local bar, she was drunk."

"You fed from a girl?" I knew that it was a necessity, but it still hurt. I couldn't help, but feel a little rejected. "Couldn't you just feed from me?"

"You were sick, and I have to wait till two days before we are bonded. I had to feed so I could be with you. I could feel you on me." He said struggling to stay conscious.

"Shouldn't you be more cautious of whose blood your taking if we're supposed to have a baby?" Truthfully what I meant by this was I don't think you should take blood from a female, especially some drunk bimbo who probably had her hands all over my man.

"Damn! I didn't think about that I was just thinking quick meal to come home to you so I could make love to you." His speech was becoming slower and more slurred. I felt horrible he was just trying to make me happy I should not have been jealous, but I was.

"Sleep it off we have all of tomorrow night." I crawled next to him and laid my head on his chest.

teranmc
teranmc
15 Followers