All Comments on 'Thursday Ch. 01'

by sissyfluff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Liked this!

Nothing like being a slut for a domineering Indian man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My first just happened to be an indian guy. At 42 i had started late, i dressed at home when my wife left. Today was a first, i was going out, hoping to be picked up. It was dark, i think i was just passable, black wig, black top, shortish black dress and pantyhose, because i am tall, flat shoes. At a coffee shop, i sat outside, watching the world go by, a tall indian guy came and asked could he sit with me. I said yes, i was so nervous. He was probably my age, maybe older, well dressed. We talked a bit, i thought nothing happening here, i got up to leave and he said i have a car if you would like to come back to my place. i gulped, i would like that, he stood, held my hand and went to a white Mercedes, he opened the door, i got in, we drove off. His hand went to my leg, i opened them a bit, my cock was getting hard, i had to tell him. Before we go further i have to tell you that i am a crossdresser, a man in womans clothes. He smiled, i know,thats why i sat with you, it is my preference. i have had experience with indian of the same but not a white woman. Will you take my cock, i was shocked by his frankness, i said i will try, it will be my first. I swear the car went faster, pulled into a large driveway outside a very nice looking home. We walked in, the bathroom is there, the bedroom adjoins. I went in, i took my shoes and top off, left my hose and skirt on. He walked in, dimmed the lights, undressed, He held me, running his hands over my hosed bottom, my cock was hard, take them off, leave the skirt on. i did, he held me again, lightly fingering my prepared hole. He pushed my head down, he was hard, long and thin, i did my best but i gagged a couple of times, he eased back when i did. He pulled me up,laying me back on the bed, getting between my legs, moving them back and positioning his cock. I relaxed, he looked at me and a sharp push and he was in. It hurt, but not that much, he eased back a little then forward, in me further until he was deep in me,he felt big, then he moved over me and began fucking me. I put my arms around him, oh yes, feels good and it did, so good that as he went a little faster i couldn't help it, i came as he was fucking me. He said that's it,going faster, i heard myself groaning, pulling him to me but he moved back, lifting my legs back further and i swear he went deeper, i was so open and then i felt it, one final thrust and he was pulsing inside me, his sperm warm, his cock hard, my insides around him, receiving his cum just like a women. I didn't want him to stop so he rolled me over, removing his cock, then when i was on my stomach, pushed back into me, i pushed back when i realized what he was doing. I squeezed his cock, until i felt it shrink. i felt satisfied, relaxed . we talked a little as i stroked his cock, He told me his wife was an airline hostess, i stopped, don't worry, she gets plenty of cock, and he asked would i like to be his mistress when his wife was away. You can stay here, the Mercedes is available for you, it was very pleasant so i said yes and i moved down to his cock, placing my mouth over him. He lay back, i kept sucking, he was hard, i stroked his dark balls and moved my finger, rimming his hole, ohh that's it, that's it and sperm dribbled into my mouth. 4 years later we still have the same arrangement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous