All Comments on 'Tickets to Paradise Ch. 03'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Paradise?

I think not Just a slut wife cuckolding her husband.Real nice. Not!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantasy Island

This paradise is quickly turning into an erotic fantasy island with the addition of the other couple and I like it. Do keep the vacation going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What happened to the "Faithful" wife at the start of this story? The one who wanted only her husbands dick inside her? Are American wives this dumb and this easy in cucking their husbands? I guess they must be, if this story is anything to go by.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
third person narrative

Two things keep this from being much better - one is the use of a narrator to tell the story...it reads like a newspaper summary of a convenience store robbery. The second is the string of coincidences necessary to get Francisco (and now Tony) alone with a drunk, bikini'ed Kelly in their one scrumptious room in a very high-end resort (you, know, the kind that just DO NOT make that type of booking mistake!) Sure, there are a few other niggling quibbles...Tony has to be packing a black fire-hose, Kelly knows Francisco is going after her buns full bore, but still gets drunk despite cherishing her marital bonds ... but those pale in contrast to the Big Two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Anonymous faithful wife

You are wrong about the faithful wife's in the good old USA . They stay faithful as long as you can keep them under lock and chain .Let them loose and the faithfulness goes with them . No such thing as a faithful wife anywhere .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dogs fuckng in the ally.

Stupid husbands, slut wives shithead friends, =BAD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Roars with laughter at the author.

There isn't a single cliche that you have missed in this turd of a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES