Time Away From Home

Story Info
Sometimes a vacation is all you need to keep the sex hot.
2k words
3.79
54.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NCmale
NCmale
14 Followers

We have waited for months for our vacation to arrive. Two weeks on a private tropical island just the two of us. Our boat pulls up to a small dock and we get out along with our luggage. There's a fully furnished bungalow fully stocked with everything we need for the next two weeks and as the boat pulls away we are now the only 2 people on the island.

The water is blue and the sand is white. We quickly put away our stuff and head out onto the beach. The weather is perfect as we both remove our clothing. It fells so good to be naked out in the open air. We head out into the water and swim and play around with each other for awhile.

We then head back up the beach and sit down on some cushions that are there for our use. As I look at her body I become so horny. I start off by rubbing her back letting my hands roam freely over her entire body. She moans as my finger slowly caresses her inner thighs and she spreads her legs to give me more room. I turn her over and lightly lick all around her pussy being careful as not to touch her clit. She squirms and tries her best to get me to suck on it. I lick her all over getting her hotter and hotter until finally I zero in on her clit. She goes wild as I lick and suck on it till she explodes in orgasm. Her orgasm was s strong that her juices are running down the crack of her ass and onto the cushion.

She then sits up and takes hold of my cock. She strokes me and squeezes my nuts making me harder and harder. She then leans over and takes me into her mouth and sucks me all the way down to my balls. As she sucks me her hand is stroking back and forth and she takes her other hand and slide a finger deep into my throbbing asshole. This gets me so excited that I have to stop her before I explode.

I lay her back and rub the head of my throbbing cock all around the lips of her soaking wet pussy. I push forward and sink my full length deep into her. She moans and gasps for breath as I pick up the pace and really give her pussy a pounding. She wraps her legs around my back and pulls me in deeper with every thrust.

She then tells me to take her from behind. She gets up on her hands and knees with her hot ass up in the air. I slide behind her and bury my cock as deep as it will go. I grab her ass and fuck her as hard as I can. Just as I can't take any more she screams out in orgasm. I sink my cock one last time and fill her pussy with my hot sticky load. We lay there catching our breath and finally we get up and run into the clear blue water where we lock into a very passionate kiss.

As we're out in the water we see a boat coming our way and as it gets closer we can see that there are several men in it. It pulls up to the little dock and 5 guys get out with packs on their backs. They head our way as their boat leaves the dock. When the guys get to us they say hello. They tell us that they are there to build a shelter on the other side of the island but can't get to it by boat and that they have to hike there. They say the boat will be back in a few days to pick them up.

I can see all the guys eyeing my hot sexy wife's body as they talk to us. They start flirting with her telling her what a hot sexy lady she is. I can tell this excites her as her nipples become hard. The guys are all big men with very muscular bodies and they all have dark tan skin. One guy asks if we would like to have some fun. My wife smiles and ask what he has in mind. He walks up to her and takes a tit in his hand and bends down and takes her nipple in his mouth. This gets the ball rolling and all the guys start undressing.

They all have huge cocks and heavy balls between their legs. They spread our big blanket out on the sand and she gets on it. One guy goes down and starts licking her shaven pussy as another puts his cock in her mouth. I watch as these horny guys stroke their hard cocks waiting for an opening. I see her tense up as she cum all over the guys face. She's sucking the cock in her mouth so hard that he can't hold it and fills her mouth with cum. She swallows but there's so much that it runs out both sides of her mouth and down her neck.

Then one guy puts his cock in her pussy and sinks in slowly. She is so tight and he is so big that it takes him several minutes to get fully inside her. When she finally gets use to his size he starts a slow steady fuck. She goes wild as she has never been so full of cock before. He fucks her for 15 minutes before he finally fills her with his juicy load. He pulls his cock out and I see a big rush of cum run out of her very well fucked pussy. She looks so sexy lying there on the beach with 5 guys fucking her over and over. They fuck her till eventually they have all cum at least twice.

As they sit around they say they want to see me fuck her. I climb between her legs and slide my cock into her sloppy pussy. As I fuck her the guys start getting hard again .I watch as one cock is put in her mouth and 2 other guys each take a tit and suck on her swollen nipples. One guy comes up beside her and before she knows what's happens he shoves his cock into her mouth and she sucks his cock like there's no tomorrow.

As I'm fucking her one of the guys comes around behind me. I feel his hand rubbing my cock as I slowly fuck her very wet pussy. Her juices are all over his hand and he rubs it all around my ass hole and slowly buries a finger deep in my ass. It fells very good as she knows my ass is very sensitive and he fingers me for several minutes then pulls out. I then feel him rubbing the head of his cock around my horny asshole. He pushes forward and sinks his cock all the way up into me. He holds still for a second then slowly starts fucking me. He picks up the pace and is soon banging away as hard as he can and as he does this it drives my cock that much harder into her pussy. This is more than I can take and shoot everything I have deep into her hot pussy. I feel the cock in my ass swell and suddenly he fills me with a huge load of hot cum.

The guys put her on her hands and knees and for the next 2 hours they take turns fucking her pussy till they've all cum so much that their cocks won't get hard again. They all get their cloths and leave but for the next 3 days they come back to our beach and fuck us till we can't take any more. When their boat returns they have all the work done so they tell my wife what a great time they had and what a sweet pussy she has. They say goodbye and ride away. .

A couple days later as we are lying out on the beach we hear another boat passing by. As it gets closer we think that they look familiar and sure enough it's Jack and Jill. When they see us they pull up and come out to meet us on the beach.

They ask us what we are doing here and we tell them that we're on vacation. We ask them to stay with us for lunch and drinks and pretty soon we're talking about sex. Jill says she has always wanted to be with another woman. My wife has a good buzz from all the wine and she gets up and goes over to Jill and kisses her on the mouth. As the two of them kiss they start undressing each other till eventually both of them are completely naked. My wife lays Jill back and slowly licks her way down to her pussy. Jill is completely shaved just as my wife is. Her tongue licks across Jill's clit as she cums all over her face in just seconds. My wife then climbs up Jill's body and rubs her pussy all over her mouth. Jill sticks out her tongue and licks her till she covers her face with her sweet cream. The two of them caress, and lick each others body for almost an hour.

Jack and I both sit stroking our hard cocks as we watch our wives pleasure each other We both get up and go over to where the two of them are Jack puts his cock in front of my wife and she takes him deep into her mouth. I do the same to Jill and she sucks me deep into her mouth. Jack and I both lay on our backs side by side with our hard cocks sticking up in the air. My wife comes over and sits on my cock as Jill does the same to Jack. As the two of them ride our cocks they play with each others tits and kiss each other. The two of them then want to switch. My wife goes over and slowly sinks her pussy down over Jacks hard cock as Jill does the same to mine. The two of them fuck us till we are about to bust but neither of them stop. They both keep going till we cum at almost the same time filling their pussies full of cum. They then get into a hot 69 and eat the cum from each others pussy. Jack and I both need a rest but they are both still horny.

I get up and run into the room and grab our toys. I hand my wife our double headed dildo. They sit with their pussy's facing each other and slowly work one end into each others pussy. They start fucking the dildo until it's completely buried. Their pussies are now rubbing together as the two of them ride the very lucky dildo. This goes on for several minutes until my wife takes the dildo out and they both get on their hands and knees with their asses together. Jill reach back and insert the dildo back into both their pussies. Jack and I come over and offer our cocks to their mouths so while there both humping the dildo they both have a hard cock to suck on. They suck us till we both shoot out loads into each of their mouths. The two of them then came together and lock their mouths together sharing our juices.

It was getting late so we head inside where we spend the rest of the night fucking and sucking in every way we can think of. Jack fucked my wife while she sucked me and I fucked Jill while she sucked Jack and every other way we could think of.

The next day they stayed on the beach with us. We were all naked and all during the day we would play with each other fucking and sucking until they said it was time for them to go. We thanked them for the great time and waved goodbye as they leave.

At last we were finally alone again just the two of us completely naked out in the sun. We were alone for the remainder of our stay giving each other all the pleasure either of us could stand. We're already planning another trip so just imagine what may happen next time.

NCmale
NCmale
14 Followers