All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KylessaKylessaalmost 10 years ago

Wonderful new addition to the storyline.

I can't wait to read BJ's reaction when Gerardo comes on the stage!

Love this story

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 10 years ago
Hateful

His father was just hateful. He was right to walk away. I like the back story on the kids and Angel, but he needs to be ready for a fight. Those kids belong in Texas. Marisol and Zeke are cute. Will Nina interact with The Thane pack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

I really enjoy reading your stories. This is one of my favorites . There are a lot of roads to travel ... Which one ? I'm waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great stuff

I just love your entire collection of stories. Am constantly on the lookout for ur next chapter of the latest series.

Never stop writing. You shoul also try to get it published I would buy the entire collection.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Hopefully BJ and the others will give Geraldo a chance to explain himself before they pass judgement on him. He was a victim that lost his family and he deserve to be in his kid's lives. I don't think they should leave their current pack. The kids are doing good with the stability they have. Hopefully Geraldo will be able to stay there and eventually get another mate.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

Good Morning, IR2R. Your timing is perfect as usual. I had the morning off and needed this chapter to distract me from all that plagues me. LOL.

I am loving this twist in the story. Geraldo doing what it takes to reunite with his family. Maybe we will finally know what terrorises Marisol in her dreams. BJ's reaction will be priceless, to say the least. And with Geraldo being an Alpha's son with no pack? Just where will that leave him?

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
I certainly didn't see that coming

This chapter was great.

So glad that Zeke let Marisol know.

As for Geraldo - that could cause a whole world of pain for everyone.

Looking forward to readong the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So many ?

Javier ...Alpha's son

Rosita ...middle child

Julianna .... The voice of reason ...

I have a lot to think about... Good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Geraldo is a good thing

I know that some would see his coming as a bad thing - a disruption that could cause pain. I see it as a good thing because it means freedom for his children, especially Marisol and Rosita. They believe he abandoned them, was a bad man that is dangerous and does not love them or their mother. They need his story and his love to heal the old wounds because they scarred over without healing properly. This is one of the reasons for Marisol's shield.

It is also the perfect time for him to come as Marisol has found her mate, and if anyone could talk her around to giving her father a chance to explain, it would be Zeke. The vampires could also help get the Weres to listen as they tend to be more logical than Weres in charged situations, and I have a feeling this meeting of Braden and the vampires will help Geraldo in the long run.

Another thing...I wonder if Geraldo has a mate among the Weres or the vampires. Angel was mated to him, but it said that her pack was dying, he was afraid for her, and they fell in love. This does seem a bit different from the usual meeting of true mates. It makes me wonder of Angel actually was his true destined mate...

OverstarOverstaralmost 10 years ago
New plot turn

Very much looking forward to what happens with Geraldo. Great new addition to the story. Looking forward to reading more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
the plot thickens

how will BJ and Zeke take to this guy????

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Oh my this is getting deeper must read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES