Time for Truth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He had to break him. He became crueler and crueler. Even when his siblings questioned him, he used their defense of him to punish him even more. His kids knew they were unfair and supported their older brother. Their support angered Pena, and she exacted punishment on Angel in the most sadistic ways. Soon the children learned to keep quiet. When they spoke, their brother and his wife were hurt even more. So to protect them, they stayed away.

Geraldo, Sr, knew his son felt abandoned, but he still did not break. He even forced them out, banished them on a bogus charge, knowing he'd come home begging for asylum, but he did not. Time past and he was arrested. The country's government demanded a ransom, but he waited Geraldo to beg. He never did, so his son went to prison. He should have intervened, but issues arose within the pack. Members deserted them. His own children sought to join other packs. Soon everyone he cared about was gone, except Pena.

By now she too realized the grave injustice she'd carried out. To say that he regretted banishing, would not be sufficient enough to describe the level of despair Alpha Cortez had sunk to. His son's depth of depression was his fault. He cost him his mate and children, and he knew he could not forgive him. Now his son had returned for a brief moment and then he walked away for a final time. Too much damage had been done.

Pena knew he was broken now. "Pena, call our children and ask them to come home. What I did to Geraldo is unforgivable and I will pay for eternity. I know I'll never meet my grand children, but I pray he finds them. I pray he can be a better father than I was." He took one more breath. "I failed all of my children as a father, and I failed you as a mate. Love, I am so sorry."

No te preocupe mi corazón. Simplemente descansar.Don't worry, my heart. Just rest. Pena sent to her mate. He would leave the earth soon and she would soon follow. She refused to live without him by her side.

A few days later, he died. Geraldo refused to go back for the funeral because the last time he walked away, he was truly done.

He remembered that Braden was on the phone. "Braden, can you take her picture?"

"Yes, I'll send it. But listen, they are members of the Loess Pack. This pack is a very close=knit group from what I can see. Their father is extremely protective, and from what I have seen, he will fight to keep them safe. You need to call the Alpha. I'll send the number, OK. Hold on. I'm sending her picture. I have pictures of the other two as well." He answered.

He sent it. Geraldo waited patiently for the picture to load, and then he cried. His little Marisol was the exact image of his Angel. Another messages followed, and he saw his Rosita, another replica of his lost love, and finally his son, his mirror image. A third message came through. It read, Javon Loess, pack Alpha 222-555-XXXX. Saving the number, Geraldo smiled. He had a flight to catch.

Geraldo looked at the images of his children once more. They were so happy and so beautiful. He felt a moment of apprehension, I might ruin their lives if I try to see them. Maybe I should stay away. He thought. Then he looked at the pictures in his phone once more. No, they are mine, mine and Angel's. I need to see them. He then arranged a flight to Houston. He'd contact the Loess Falls Alpha for permission to come to the compound, and then he'd make arrangements to finally see his children.

As soon as Braden hit send a third time, a strong pair of hands grabbed him. "Who are you and why are you taking pictures of those children?" a strong voice demanded. Braden was about to fight when he realized something. The man holding him was not a wolf, but vampire. He was in deep trouble. So he decided to play it smart and answer what ever questions the man asked.

So ends chapter 6. Chapter seven will be written. But I would love to hear your thoughts. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers