All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 08'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HonourHonouralmost 10 years ago

Would need a small tidy up to catch the small mistakes that slip through when we have worked with a text for a while when you come to publish it.

It was however a very powerful and sensitively handled piece of writing.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

Love where this is going. I am more than a little curious about the SOB that shot the kids and I am pretty sure Marisol knows who it is. That should give a heck of a twist to the story.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I cried with Geraldo when he brokedown. I figured Javier would've been the first of the kids to be more accepting of Gerardo and Marisol behaving as she did. Its understandable and hopefully the girls will listen to Geraldo. Maybe it will help with her nightmares if she accept and forgive Geraldo eventhough there isn't anything to forgive.

I feel bad for Bruce. The only thing he can do is accept his punishment, apologize to the pack, ask for forgiveness and move on.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 10 years ago

You made me cry it's a beautiful story,I just hope they Can get Marisol to listen to her birth father's story first.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
You most certainly know how to tell a story :-0)

The characters all have something we want to know about. My heart breaks for Geraldo, BJ, Julianne and those kids. The way you interweaved Krill's reality with his birth mom and adopted family..., pure genius. Truthfully I did not know how you were going to bring these parents out of their overwhelming emotional turmoil and grief to a place where they could love and support their hurt children. But you did that thing you do. Lol. There will be some trust issues and some fear of the unknown, but I can't wait to read more. As for Benny, that wolf is more than he seems and Bruce was seconds from getting his throat ripped out. Ha! Bruce is so immature and borderline abusive stalker that I am hard pressed to believe he will be a decent sort without a strong male and female influence and some true responsibility. His bullying tendency along with his lack of communication skills need a meaningful intervention. And, he is a liar. Serious intervention.

You are turning us into shrinks. Lol - Your work has that much depth. You prefaced this chapter with a specific note regarding sex. Am I missing something? Did Aria have sex? Secret sex or is she heartbroken because maybe just maybe Clarence is her mate and she might feel rejected? Who knows? This is so much fun, I can't wait for more. Wait, then their is Javier..., I bet he finds a way help his sister and uncovers a hidden strength. I am just pondering scenarios. I could be dead wrong, but I look forward to reading the journey of your characters. Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love your stories, can't get enough!

Although it wasn't exactly the main focus of this chapter, I think its sort of ironic how Benny gets so mad about the teasing/harassment, considering its happened with other mate couples, inluding Zeke and Marisol. I wonder how Benny would react if he was told about that.

Regardless, KEEP WRITING! Your Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES