All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 10'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gee...

Decimated by vampires would be a great way to go for those sick fu*ks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Woohoo.. ;)

Now we wait for all hell to break loose!! A great chapter my FB friend :) so glad Clarence & Aria finally mated, but the fall out in the next chapter is going to be interesting too! I do like the new element with the Jael pack, some gritty excitement there & to have the Vamps involved as well.. as always, looking forward to more! :)

Andi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

That pack is really fucked up. So what will joe do or say when he finds out Amari is Iyoka's daughter. There is no way she would become joe's mistress and hurt her daughter more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Jael pack needs to be wipped from the earth. Let a combo of Javon and the vamps turn the Jeal pack to dust.

Let mother and daughter find safe haven and new mates in their new pack with Javon as their Alpha.

Javon is not going to be to happy to lose his daughter to the other pack. Mind you when they find out about what the Jael pack have been doing the will stand with javon and the vampires to destory the jael pack. The alpha bitch must also be destroyed within the jael pack.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I hope Javon doesn't make Ariel feel guilty enough to choose between her pack or her mate. Her decision has already been made. She and Clarence can't help that they are mates. It wouldn't be fair for them to be forced apart just because others aren't comfortable with them being mates. Javon would be over protective regardless of who Ariel was a mate to.

What a twist! Amari should be happy to find out Iyoka is her mother. The whole Jael pack is not screwed up. That pack just need the evil people exterminated.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 10 years ago
great....

chapter. I have to remind the other readers that not all of the Jael pack are bad. I think Joe, the alphas and anyone who follows them should be destroyed.....I agree with other readers that I am glad that Ariel and Clarence are mates and he did try to fight it and turn her away. The mating pull is strong so he makes sense that he gave into it.....great story keep up the good work!!!

MinxieleeMinxieleealmost 10 years ago
U ROCK!!!!!!!!

I read u made my 4th. I love ur stories!

Adlin1968Adlin1968almost 10 years ago
Great twist!

I hope the payback is bloody and painful. They need to pay for all the pain and sufering they cause. I am looking forward to justice, bring it on!

Greta story, wonderful writer, looking forward to the next chapter.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 9 years ago
Know what I'd do to the Jael Pack Leaders...

Think they would make nice target practice, and since they're wolves, it would just take that many more hits to drop them. :)

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

kill the Jael pack ,use the vamps and Javon's warriors .

jrphdojrphdoover 3 years ago

Love your stories but this chapter sucks! I know Aria is 22 but given the ratio, Clarence is still a pedophile fuck. Wish Javon would have killed him, still would be nice for something to happen to Clarence but I doubt you will do that.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I love it , but the jael pack mite not be all butt more of them need to die

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES