All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 11'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW!! :) Loved it!!

You did good! I am so looking forward to them dealing with the Jael pack!! I'm very glad that Geraldo gets a second chance with a mate too, that's definitely a bonus!! :) Now I want Chapter #12!! And there's not much left of July before you are busy again!! Andi

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

Good Morning, IR2R. Great chapter and just in time for a lazy Sunday morning. I was wondering what the world would do with an Alpha with no pack along with his son. Love the way I see this working out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ooooh Weeeeee Chil

It's on now. Fight time. Is Geraldo going to turn on Javon? I hope not, but Javon needs to man up. If he ain't gonna whoop Jael's ass, then let Geraldo go do it. Loved the chapter and waitin fr 12.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Stupid Blaze has good intentions but has been going about them in the wrong way. How does he expect to lead the Jael pack when he was acting like an evil person? No one is going to trust him with the way he has behaved. His acting is biting him in the butt now that he has been caught. And killing David definitely won't win him any points. He don't need to be leading no pack.

I hope Geraldo come to his senses before he does something he regrets. He need to just focus on getting rid of one person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why you do this?

Why? Now I'm sad.

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 10 years ago
I read

I have followed this story since the beginning at She Wolf. It had been a rollercoaster ride. This new development is interesting. I can see where you are taking it. I hope there is a twist and we learn that the Jael pack is actually related to Geraldo. I mean they are as despicable as his former pack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Geraldo

Is to head strong to lead a pack. He wants to rush in an kill anyone in his way.

Thaddeus should be the one to kill Joe.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
you never talked about the chest Javier made for his sister did it help with the dreams???

Another good chapter

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Oh my goodness , boy the Jael Alphas are so dead. You make me cry the way you put the emotions into the characters is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES