Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had not expected to do was find myself lying on the floor under one of their beds listening to their conversation, a very interesting, intimate and speculative conversation about boys.

I had arrived to find them with just the bedside light on between their beds. It was, of course, a villa I was very familiar with having spent the first days of my holiday in residence. I wondered if the two couples next door were still playing their evening games, but I was more interested in looking in on the girls. Time stopped, there was no need to creep around the house, certainly no need to knock and I simply opened their door and their they were in thin short nighties, Amy lying on her stomach with just a hint of a bare bottom showing and the dark haired girl lying back on her pillows, her mouth open in the act of talking and, as it happened and no doubt because it was cooler, lying with her legs really quite far apart. I had the most charming view of her pudenda within her short nightie - not at all on view to Amy but to me at the door she was all displayed. Now I am not a great fan of all this shaving, I like to see a proper growth of hair and the dark girl's growth was quite delightfully curly, profuse and, well, dark.

I closed the door. What was I to do? Let my fingers wander through their hair - their short hair - inch the nighties upwards to see what else was hidden, rub my cock here and there where it pleased me and perhaps come all over their bottoms where they wouldn't see the marks! All pleasant but perhaps I should find out a little more about them. And that was why a little while later I was lying on the cool floor under Amy's bed listening carefully to their chatter as they talked away little realising there was a man under their beds, a naked man with a very prominent erection. There talk, you see, was interesting and what they did, even more so.

Settling down I re-started time and sound switched back on again, as did Kylie's voice. It did not take long to hear her name and I was delighted to find they were talking about boys and particularly what 'it' would be like. They were being frank with each other, not pretending to knowledge they did not have and it was quickly clear they had little practical firsthand knowledge.

What was also rather fun was the way the conversation turned to masturbation and what they actually did when alone.

"Race you to cumming," it was Amy's voice.

"What now? What race you here?"

"Yes it would be cool. Kylie, all this talk has got me really wet and all I want to do is diddle."

"Lights out?"

"No, I don't want you saying you are doing it when you're not. Oooh my nipples are sooo sensitive."

"Amy... really!"

What had she done? Pulled her nightie up and was massaging her breasts? I was keen to see but just lying there listening was so much fun. Was I wanking? Was I!

"Kylie, how many fingers can you get in yourself?"

"Amy!"

"Go on, tell me or I'll come over and look."

"Two."

"I've got four!"

"Do you like rubbing your button or pulling it from the front, you know the flaps that hang down?"

"What flaps?"

"Look these."

"Oooh Amy, I don't have all that hanging."

To me under the bed it was amazing. They were actually showing each other their sex and describing the labia minor and I could certainly vouch for variety in shape. Perhaps I should have popped up from under the bed with my erection and explained female anatomy to them: on the other hand I do hate screaming!

By the time I climbed out from under the bed, or rather decided to do so but had stopped time first, the two girls were back on their own beds. There was a delightful scent on the air of aroused woman and on the two beds two rather young woman in a state of considerable undress and disportment. It was charming to see where their fingers curled, to see one of Amy's nipples squeezed by her own hand and to look at Kylie's perky little nips. But the biggest delight was the flame red of Amy's curly hair. It fully justified my expectations and I could not resist joining my fingers to hers. Indeed there was a lot more I could not resist. Two young girls, nighties cast aside in Amy's case and under her chin in Kylie's, both legs wide apart with fingers playing away between them. No difficulty at all for me to get in close and personal, no difficulty for me to lap at the ample wetness their talk and fingers had produced. Delicious young girls to taste!

Yes, of course, it would have been better had they been moving but that is not how being able to stop time works; you have to take your not inconsiderable pleasures as you find them. My hands roamed and, as you can imagine my cock slid around, though not into, their respective sexes and certainly brushed across their breasts and lips. They may have been playing strictly in separate beds without any manual or oral help to the other to bring her off but that did not mean that my fingers and cock had been so scrupulous, there was indeed some mixing of their fluids by me but not with my own. That was still pent up inside me but it would have to out one way or another.

I returned under the bed and time restarted.

"I'm quite near," it was Amy's voice.

"Me too!"

"Ready, steady, let's go for it."

There was even squelching noises now and quite a lot of panting. Who was going to win?"

"Oooh. Amy I, wow, here I go!"

I wanted to see that, wanted to see her caught in time, caught in the midst of her orgasm. Time, once again, stopped for the girls. It was indeed a picture. Kylie with her mouth hanging open, eyes screwed tight shut and fingers caught strumming her clit probably at speed but from my point of view completely frozen. And, across from her, Amy at work but, nonetheless, leaning across and watching her friend come and win.

Amy had all four fingers of her left hand thrust into her as she had said earlier and it was her right which was doing the 'clit-work.' I have to say it was more than temptation could resist. That flame red framed orifice was just too good to ignore and the fingers demonstrated that, virgin as she was by her own admission, the entry of the male organ, mine to be exact, would not present a problem. Carefully, I pulled her hands from her sex, gently easing the fingers out - actually easing them out and in and out a few times myself - before bringing myself to her entrance. Lovely indeed to lie on top of Amy and to squash her very full breasts and to push myself into her warmth and wetness. Lovely to just gently fuck her, bringing myself almost to climax and then resting, before doing the same again. It would not have done to have let myself go, to have felt that delicious pulsing whilst within her. Not only was there the obvious reason but what would Amy have thought. Imagine her back in time finishing her orgasm, watched by Kylie as her right hand diddles away and her left hand, fingers bunched, thrusts in and out; and then extracting her left hand she finds the fingers all coated, not by her thin lubricant but by sticky strands of...what, hanging between her fingers. Puzzled looks between them.

I withdrew under the bed, still very much erect and indeed with my cock soaked in Amy's lubrication - pleasantly cooling on a hot night! With time restarted it was Amy's turn to come. Perhaps it was the extra stretched feeling she had from my recent presence within her or just that she was very close anyway but her orgasm was not long delayed.

There were lots of giggles afterwards. They had enjoyed that!

"I could do that again."

"Better if we had a boy here."

"Two boys." Laughter.

"Yeah, one each."

"Two big hard cocks." More giggles. "Do we swap?"

"I wonder what boy's stuff is like?"

"Sara says she's tasted it."

"What blown her boyfriend?"

"Yes, she says so." There was not complete confidence in her voice.

"I bet it's yucky."

"Sara didn't say so and she says there was a lot."

"Really? How much?"

"I don't know. I wasn't there." There were giggles.

"It'd be fun to see. Wank one off and see how much comes out. Do you think it spurts out like pee?"

"Amy, really!"

I had been tempted to jump up and let them use me for the demonstration but it would have been unwise. You cannot, though, imagine that I was not enthusiastically wanking my still wet cock, sliding my foreskin on Amy's lubrication and what they didn't know was as they talked about wanking, ejaculation and semen right underneath Amy's bed was the real thing spurting away.

"I wonder how big Gary is?"

"Ooh yes, stand still Gary whilst we undo your pyjamas, we are just going to do a little test. It won't hurt at all!"

"Don't be shy; Nurse Kylie needs a sample from you!"

Well, there was a sample ready and waiting all across my stomach!

"I wish we did have some boys, I'd really like to see what as stiff one looks like."

"Have you never?"

The retort was quick, "Well have you?"

There was a pause. "Amy, shall we do what we said we'd do tomorrow."

"What get up early and go for a swim?"

"Yeah and without bikinis if no one's around."

"If we are really early there won't be at..." she named a secluded beach down steps.

"I've not swum naked before - it'll be cool."

Time to go. Time to go back to my new villa for a late night swim and a well earned rest. But I needed to remember to set the alarm on my mobile before bed, I wanted to see Amy and Kylie skinny dipping!

12