Time to Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

But at last Danny said he could come and see her again and she was happy with that, very happy.

She made sure she was garbed in the underwear he adored, her black scanty undies in which he said she looked so sexy. The bed was ready and the air was scented. Danny was very clean and she liked that.

They talked some, they joked some. Danny said he adored her sense of humor and when she asked if he'd like coffee he replied that he would rather have something else.

"Like what?" She teased.

"You know very well" he replied touching himself there and of course she knew. But she still had a thing about hearing it from his lips. It had become to be the start of what was to come, that very deep French kiss followed by an equally French style sucking

She was good at that and she knew it. Danny whispered she was phenomenal and knew perfectly how he wanted that. True she adored to suck cock. She had told Mike many times during their cybersex sessions, now it was for real. She could actually smell the scent of Danny, especially when she stretched him back there and teased his p-hole with the tip of her tongue, another indication of what was to come and he loved it. He called her a slut and a whore but of course that was all part of their sex play. He knew that when she sucked cock she did it to her very best way, drawing it all the way into her throat , hearing her gurgle and hold it there for a minute, was sheer ecstasy.

Soon he would be luring her away from his cock, she being like a hungry animal - and stripping her down to her undies when he fervently bent her over the arm of the settee and had her ass rough, making her scream as he fucked her there, then down to her pussy for another fucking until they both cum with a resounding scream and grunt and they were lovers again...

Lorraine was falling for Danny. She felt he was right for her. He treated her like she felt a woman should be treated; with respect and dignity during their rich times of uninhibited passion.

The third date was the best so far, because they had discovered already so much about each other. She knew by his stance and his touch how he would like her at a given moment. But he was always unpredictable and that is what made it all more exciting. Whether he would want her over his knee, over the arm of the settee, or simply in bed given the variety of positions and movements they could achieve at will.

But one particular surprise was when Danny had her on the stairs, coming up behind her and sniffing her hind, unhitching her jeans and downing them to reveal her black and pink thong looking so wonderful and vibrant. He took time to enjoy her like that. On the stairs she could easily alter her position for him to enjoy her in various ways, and he certainly made a meal of her pussy. It was so good to feel him having her on the stairs, she holding lightly onto the banister rail as he fucked her deep.

By the time they got to the bedroom she was well fucked. But they soon found more passion after a rest on the bed and it wasn't long before she ventured to suck cock again and there he was, primed and ready for his regular ass fuck, deep and pounding. Then on top, she'd take him with equal zest...

It was all going fine. She thought he loved her. He seemed too and not mistake. She really had feelings for him. But when the fourth date was arranged he did not turn up. A lesson to be learned; she discovered he was married and felt awful - especially after asking him if he was single and free and he told her he was.

Although he was a family man she assumed, like herself, he was divorced.

He had suggested that maybe she would like to go to a swingers club with him. But she firmly told him she would not, that she was a one- to- one woman and would not share herself with anyone else other than the guy she wanted. End of story as far as Danny was concerned.

So it was back to the dating site again ...

Billy the fireman said he would love to date her and she'd give it a try. What do they say about fireman?

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers
12