Time to Unwind

Story Info
You give out a spanking.
1.1k words
3.82
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay across your lap as you sit on the living room couch, the TV flickering just out of my sight as you watch one of your favorite crime dramas. It is late in the evening, the end of a very stressful day for me at work and you knew that the moment you came home to find me snapping at you. I picked at everything you said to me all through supper as you sat silently through it, but you had a plan all along....

My long brown hair is now pulled to one side and hanging down the side of my neck as I try to bury my face in the pillow beneath me. The white cotton tank top that seemed so comfortable a few hours ago is now betraying me as it offers no covering on my back, and I feel your hand moving along my back beneath the thin fabric. I never wear a bra at home, allowing my large breasts to hang free, and I can feel them moving slightly beneath me as I squirm over your legs. I can not keep still, and I know you want me that way...

Not long after supper I had followed you into the den, still picking on you for no reason, complaining about nothing and everything at the same time. You looked at me for a long moment as I sat beside you on the couch, still talking as you turned on your show and the opening credits rolled. That first commercial break caught my attention, though, as you grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to you, kissing me hard in mid-sentence, taking my breath away and leaving me looking at you when you finally broke away.

"Here's my problem," you said, looking straight into my eyes as you continued to grasp my wrists. "You haven't been able to talk about or think about anything but yourself in days – it's all been about you and that new job and how miserable you have been. You haven't even given me a thought except as someone to bitch to in days."

You were right and I knew it, beginning to squirm a little as I realized you weren't letting go of my wrists. My skirt was getting tangled beneath my long legs as I adjusted on the couch to look at you, about to apologize and admit you were right – but you weren't looking for a half-hearted apology.

"I want you to be thinking of me and nothing but me for the next hour as I watch my show," you tell me, pulling me forward into a position I know very well, facedown over your lap, my ass right across your thighs as your hands caress the top of my legs through my skirt, teasing me and making me sigh, as I know the wonderful torture to come will soon leave me breathless.

"Be quiet and be still," I hear you say, as I moan, already aroused to the point of distraction. It has been so long since we have played this game and I so need it. I don't know if I make the conscious decision to push my ass up against your hand, but my body needs it and I feel myself doing it anyway....SMACK! I wince at the sharp pain but know enough to keep quiet. Your hand is now rubbing the sting away, still through the fabric of my skirt as I wish you will hurry up and push it up past my waist, but you are not to be hurried.

"Open your legs," I hear you say as your fingers press gently against the skin over my inner thighs, pushing them apart and forcing me somewhat onto my knees over your legs, my ass now right in front of you. "Stay still, or you know what happens next time," you whisper, although I am going almost beyond hearing you.

I can feel the wetness gathering in my slit, naked beneath that skirt that I wish you would rip out of the way. My thighs are straining to remain open as I am straining to remain perfectly still, your fingers running gentle lines up and down my inner thighs, over and over again, coming so close to where I need you touch but always stopping just shy. My clit is throbbing now and you haven't even touched more then my thighs – I need so much more.

Suddenly, I feel my hips moving in a circle, trying to thrust my clit against your knuckles as you once again pull your hand away at the last moment. SMACK SMACK SMACK your hand comes down fast on my raised ass, reminding me that I am not to move in response to your teasing. I force myself to remain still, but I know that it is too late – you have pulled your hands away from my body completely and will until I am completely still once again. You don't even have to say it – I know that I must regain control and calm myself before you'll touch me again.

I lower myself until I am laying flat over your lap, my thighs still spread wide open. My breathing has started to return to normal when I feel your hands finally push my skirt up out of the way, your hands now rubbing slow circles over the globes of my ass. I must remain so still, or it will end again... I am forcing myself to lay there and not move, although I am trembling at the effort. Your hands are rubbing harder now, gently pushing my cheeks apart slightly with every circular caress. My slit is now dripping my arousal, and when your fingers dip low into that crevice to rub my juices I can not help it and push my thighs together, trying desperately to keep your fingers there.

SMACK SMACK SMACK these ones really sting, but I hardly feel them as I groan my disappointment and try to ignore my swollen clit. Your hands are off me completely now as I twist my head around to face you, prepared to beg you to continue, but you simply shake your head and push my head back around gently, your fingers touching my hair softly as you do so.

"My show is not over yet," you say, as I feel your hands once again pulling my thighs apart, even wider this time. " Let me enjoy the show for awhile and then we'll see what you really need." I can hear the smile in your voice even without seeing you and wonder exactly what show you are talking about as your wonderful hands start to rub that area where my ass meets my thighs once again......