Timos Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are so handy," you say, as you twist. My eyes open again, I watch you hook your pinky through one ring, then transfer the other so that you are drawing both nipples up, hooked on one finger. You scoot forward as far as possible, holding your cock with the other hand and press it between my breasts.

"Timos says hold your tits together." I obediently press my hands to the sides of my breasts, helping to create a snug place between them for your cock to glide.

You begin to move forward and back, and my stomach is getting tight again watching precum oozing out of your cock head. "Timos says you may taste his cock if you can reach it." You say, and thrust it forward. I strain towards it, but you glide back again.


You chuckle, "Teasin' the little cock crazy girly is fun."

Soon we establish a rhythm, and I do manage to lap the tip on each upstroke. It goes on and on, and I feel like I want it to last that way forever. I ignore the sting in my nipples, the strain on my neck; I just want to be your fuckthing for as long as you will let me.

I can tell you are close when you slide your cock out and rise up on your knees. You grab my wrist with your free hand and draw it under yourself.

"Get them in there!" you order in a gasp.

I slip two fingers in your asshole and begin rubbing, moving them in and out. You are looking directly into my eyes now, fiercely, very determinedly, and jerking your cock, gripping, pumping. You are inhaling, holding your breath, gulping for more, I watch your balls tighten as I finger fuck your ass faster and faster.

You gasp and begin cumming; I feel your ass pulsing around my fingers. I open my mouth and try to catch some of your cum. Most of it lands anywhere but there; on my neck, my chin, my cheeks and chest.

I slowly pull my fingers out of your ass, and your breathing slows. Still sitting on me, you draw your fingers into a puddle of your cum that has landed on my face. You bring it to my mouth and stroke it onto my lips. I lick my lips. "Taste good baby?" you ask. It does; it tastes divine to me right now. You dab two fingers into another puddle and this time I open my mouth and suck them happily.

"I love you precious baby." You say, and bend and kiss me on the lips. I open my mouth and glide my tongue into yours, enjoying the sweet, sweet kiss. I feel the two remaining cherry pits pressing against my cheeks. I'm still very turned on, and my pussy aches, wanting to be filled.

You break the kiss, and get off the bed, and begin dressing. "Time to go back to work." you say wiping your face. You pick up the pad of paper and grin. We'll uh... see about this when I get home." You hold it up and I can see many marks on the paper. My pussy tightens and throbs considering the tally of my transgressions. You will punish me later. I chew gently at the rediscovered pits in my mouth, fretting, yet looking forward towards evening.

12