Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had been next. When driving back from a meeting in New York together, she had asked if he would mind if she got comfortable. He had said, "Sure, whatever," then almost driven off the road when she had pulled her skirt to her waist and pulled her panties down, leaving them on the floor. Spreading her legs, she had stuffed her fingers into her cunt and fingered herself off, then twisted on the front seat and unzipped his pants. Afraid to say a damn thing and trying desperately to stay on the road, Jack had submitted to a fast blowjob, and sprayed come down her throat. Afterwards, they had pulled off and screwed in the back seat.

Billy had been the most interesting screw, she thought. She had used the same approach with him that had been so successful with Mickey, but had been astonished when he had shown up at the bar with Kathy, his wife, dressed in a very low cut sundress and high heeled sandals, in tow. They had flanked her at the bar, and Billy had told her matter-of-factly that he and Kathy had no secrets, and that what was sauce for the goose was sauce for the gander. For the first time in her cheating life, Deborah had been unsure of what to do, and had simply gone along when the married couple had escorted her to their car and driven to the motel she admitted she used. She had participated in the menage a trois almost against her will, knowing that any chance of threatening Billy with disclosure was nonexistent. She had enjoyed it, though she definitely preferred men to women. She still remembered when she had started going down on Billy and then had felt Kathy's lips on her pussy. It surprised her that he was able to handle both women, coming four times, twice with each.

Deborah had worked her way through the other brothers and was left with only Derrick and Sam to finish her collection. Derrick seemed immune to her charms so far, and he was the head of the company to boot, so she had put him on hold. Sam wasn't married, and she had no potential leverage over him. That changed, however, when she heard that he was seeing a secretary in the Oneonta office. Now that he was laying on his back on the floor in her office, she took a second look at him. He wasn't at all unsuitable, if you didn't mind baldness, and that had never bothered Deborah in the past. She never saw the top of a man's head when he was on top of her, anyway.

She smiled and stood. Sam never noticed her locking the door to her office or hitting the 'DO NOT DISTURB' button on her phone. He was laying on his back, reaching under the desk to her computer, hooking up the new cable. Standing at his head, she spread her legs and announced her presence. "See what the problem is, Sam?"

Sam turned his head from under the desk and looked up. He found himself staring straight up her stocking-clad legs and up under her skirt. Freezing in position, he couldn't tear his eyes off those perfect legs and what he saw at their junction, which was nothing. No panties and no pubic hair; Deborah Falstaff's pussy was shaved as bare as a baby's bottom, and her cunt gaped open pinkly. He could even see her clitoris protruding slightly from her prominent and moist pussy lips. His mouth felt suddenly dry, and he could barely speak. "Wha...what?"

Deborah smiled down at him and knelt by his head as he tried to crawl out from under the desk. She spread her knees, which lifted her short skirt up her thighs to the point where her stocking tops were exposed. "I asked if you saw anything interesting."

Sam was confused and in severe disbelief. He turned his face away from the thighs only inches from his head and tried to crawl further out from under the desk. This only served to bring him into a position Deborah wanted. "I've got to get going." He almost missed her next words.

"I'm sorry I caused you so many problems, Sam. Maybe I can make it up to you." So saying, she shifted around, lifting one leg and straddling his face. He turned back to see her perfectly shaven little pussy come down on his face, and his startled cry was drowned in her puffy and wet muff. Deborah stayed in position as he struggled, weighing him down with her cunt, enjoying the feel of his lips between her legs as he tried to complain. Reaching down, she began to unzip his coveralls. Beneath her, Sam's protests became feebler as the blood in his head moved into his cock, and his squirming slowed down. It stopped completely when she finished pulling the zipper down and reached inside to grasp his hardening dick. She stroked it to stiffness, then pulled back. Sitting upright, she unbuttoned her suit jacket, removing it and the lacy bra which was all she wore underneath it. Then she bent back down and pushed his coveralls and briefs low enough to see the target of her attack. Sam certainly had nothing to be embarrassed about, she thought, and took him in her mouth.

Sam's face was being flooded with hot and musky juices and as soon as he felt Deborah's experienced lips touch his cock he gave in to the inevitable. He extended his tongue and began lapping her cuntslit, giving long strokes from the bottom on up to her engorged clit. He knew he was doing a good job since Deborah began moaning around his cock and the flow of musk increased. She was an incredibly juicy slut, and cunt juice was coating his face and her thighs, but it didn't distract her at all. She was jerking and sucking and twisting his root off at the base, and Sam found his hips moving on their own accord, thrusting up to fuck her face. When she began rolling his balls through her fingers, Sam groaned into her pussy and felt the jism pulsing through his cock.

Deborah wasn't surprised by Sam's eruption between her lips. She felt his cock tensing up and took him in as deep as she could, then milked him dry. What had surprised her was how fast his erection had returned. She was hoping for a second round, so she kept sucking his soft cock while he kept licking her pussy. As soon as he was stiff enough, she relented and climbed off his face.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell has come over you, Deborah?!", he whispered heatedly as he wiped his face with his hands. He stared at the little blonde as she unzipped the side zipper to her skirt and squirmed out of it. Her perky little tits, not so little now that he saw them, maybe nice B cups, or B+, jiggled pleasantly. "You want to get us both fired?!"

"You worry too much, Sam," she said. With that, she turned to face him and threw a leg over his midsection and impaled herself on his cock. Sam groaned as she sank down onto him, then groaned again as she began bouncing on his cock. "Isn't this a great way for me to say I'm sorry, Sam?"

"Jesus!" Sam couldn't reply to such an inane question, and made no more protests. Deborah took his hands and lifted them to her tits, pressing them against her small and pointy nipples. Once she felt him begin to play with her tits, she slid her fingers to their joined crotches and began to finger her clit. Sam began groaning again as her motions translated through the tight pink tunnel to his cock. She began riding him harder, and a few minutes later was rewarded with his come seeping out and around her fingers. She licked her fingers clean and crawled off of him.

Sam laid sprawled out on the floor, his breathing slowing, until Deborah moved to put her clothes back on. Seeing her activity, he scrambled upright and pulled his briefs back up, then pulled the zipper to his coveralls up. "Jesus, Deborah, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!", he asked in a low voice, looking towards the door.

"Well, Sam, it's just that with Artie on the road so much, I need something more from time to time. Doesn't Tina need something on occasion?"

Hearing their partners names spoken shocked Sam and he whirled to face her. "What does that mean?!"

"Nothing, Sam, nothing at all. I'm just saying, we all get horny, don't we? Why, do you think I meant something?" she said in a tone which stated that she most certainly did mean something.

"Jesus Christ!" Sam stared at the computer which was now working, then grabbed his equipment and cable and took off.

Chapter 11

Sam knew he had to talk things over with Lizzie. It was only a couple of weeks after he had told Derrick and Dickie but it had started already. The gossip had started among the wives and it was only a matter of time before one of them raised it with her. It would be '...for her own good...' of course, but some of his brother-in-law's wives were Class A bitches, and could be counted on to screw things up royally. Noreen had already made a bunch of snide comments to him and asked what he thought Lee would have said. "If Lee was around to say anything to, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?" he had replied. 'A real man shoots his own dog!', he thought as he set the table.

Lizzie couldn't talk her father into either ordering pizza, or eating in front of the television. He insisted on eating in the dining room and seemed rather glum all through dinner. Afterwards, she decided, for once, to clear off the dishes, but he stopped her, pushing them away. "Lizzie, we need to talk," he said.

"Sure, Daddy, what's up?" Lizzie didn't think any of her recent stunts could have set him off like this. His normal reaction was somewhere between crazed and insane. She rested her elbows on the table and cupped her chin in her hands.

"God, you look so much like your mother." Sam gave her a sad smile. Lee had used the same expression when she was trying to wheedle something out of him.

"What is it, Daddy?" she said in exasperation.

"Well, it's just that, well..." Sam stopped for a moment and restarted. "Listen, honey, you know that it's been over four years since your mother died, and well, I'm only 44."

"Only, Daddy? Why, you're ancient!" She smiled sweetly at her father and awaited his explosion. What did that bit about Mom mean?

Sam failed to explode. "Come on, Lizzie, you'll know someday, but 44 isn't dead. Guys my age live a long time, and it can be a pretty good life, too. It's just, well, it can get lonely at times."

Lizzie wrinkled her brow, but then it came to her. "Daddy, are you seeing another woman?!" She sat bolt upright and stared at her father.

Sam looked away; he couldn't bring himself to admit that he was cheating on her dead mother. He simply nodded in shame.

"Holy shit!"

Sam whipped around. "Watch your mouth, kid. Your mother used to wash your mouth out with soap and I still know how!"

"Well, that's a strange way to bring up mom's memory," she commented. Sam blushed, but continued staring at her. She relented. "Sorry, Dad, I guess you took me by surprise." Sam softened his face and nodded. "So, are you dating again? You've met someone?" asked Lizzie.

"Yeah."

"And, this conversation, it's to tell me this or ask my permission? What's going on, Dad, are you sleeping with her?"

"Lizzie!"

"Well?"

"Yes! Maybe. I don't know." Sam said in confusion. "I don't know what the hell I'm doing. You're going to find out anyway, whether I tell you or not, so I'd better tell you."

"How am I going to find out? Someone else knows? You told Sammy first or something?" Lizzie didn't know whether to be angry or not.

"Yeah, I told a couple of your uncles." Lizzie's face clouded up, so he hurriedly finished, "I had to. She works for the company. I had a legal and fiduciary duty to tell them."

"She works in Oneonta, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Come on, Daddy, give me a break! You can't be doing that much paperwork or seeing that many customers and bankers for late dinners! Get real! So, are you sleeping with her? Who is she?"

"Lizzie!", Sam cried in protest, then hung his head and nodded. "Yes. She's my secretary."

She stared at him briefly, then said in a conversational tone, "Well, Holy shit, Daddy, I guess you stuck your dick in the fan this time."

He smiled at her profanity. "I'd wash your mouth out if it wasn't true. I guess I screwed up, honey."

Lizzie reached across the table and patted his hand. "Screwed up how, Daddy? Do you love her?"

"I don't know, Lizzie. It's too soon for that. I do care for her, for what that's worth. I want to keep seeing her." His eyes were pleading for some form of approval.

Lizzie thought for a moment before answering. "Daddy, back when I was about ten or eleven, you and Mom talked about this, sort of."

"Huh?"

"Let me finish, Dad. We were watching some TV show where somebody, some husband or wife, died, and the spouse went through this, and Jenny asked if you or Mom would remarry if it happened to you. I remember how you said you would, and how you said that Mom would, too, and Mom laughed and agreed with you. It seemed silly at the time, but it was only a year or two later when Mom and Jenny died, and I remember it. Do you remember it?"

It came back to Sam in a flash. They had been standing in the kitchen joking with the kids when Jenny asked them about the stupid show. "Yeah."

"Well, what's so different now? What if it had been you in the car with Jenny? Would you want Mom to be lonely?"

"No," he admitted.

"Have you talked it over with Mom yet?" Lizzie knew her father visited the gravesite and would talk to his dead wife. She considered it very morbid but wouldn't dream of saying so.

"Not yet, but I will," he replied.

"So? As long as she doesn't try to be my mother, maybe it's not my business. Will I meet her?"

"I'd like you to. She really isn't cut out to be your mother, Lizzie," he said with a smile. "Can I bring her up this weekend?"

"Sure. What's she like?" asked Lizzie curiously.

"Well, she's younger than I am, and very pretty."

"What, she's in her thirties?" Sam shook his head, and Lizzie's eyes opened. "Her twenties?" she asked incredulously. Sam gave her a sheepish look and shook his head again. "Daddy!?!?"

"Nineteen," he said almost inaudibly.

Lizzie stared at her father, then burst out laughing. "Oh my God! I want to be there when Sammy tries to pick her up!"

Sam rolled his eyes to the ceiling. "Oh shit!"

***

The drive from Oneonta to Ballston Spa seemed incredibly long to Sam, but the closer he got to his house, the slower he wanted to drive. After work on Friday he had driven over to Tina's and loaded a couple of her overnight bags into the trunk of his car, then they had driven up I-88 to the Northway. Tina wasn't familiar with the Capital region and had asked him an awful lot of questions, but Sam simply wasn't in a talkative mood. He explained that they were all going out to dinner, and that his son was away at college, so it was just Lizzie who would be at home. He was very nervous as he pulled into the driveway. This had every possibility of being an absolute disaster.

The evening proved his fears groundless. The two girls, so close in age, got along famously. Lizzie dragged Tina into her bedroom, where she pestered her with an incredible array of questions, many of which had to do with Tina and her father's sex life. Sam's daughter was intensely curious about what her father did in bed with the other woman, and Tina seemed the perfect person to ask. Tina spent a considerable time blushing, but answered as best she could, revealing far more than Sam would have been comfortable with. Lizzie was astonished to hear the slightly older girl pronounce that Sam was very sexy and talented in the sack. She simply couldn't imagine the words 'Sam' and 'sexy' being used in the same sentence.

The dinner at a nice restaurant on Wolf Road proved hilarious to everyone but Sam. Shortly after being seated, the waiter took drink orders and wanted to know what his 'daughters' would like. Sam was mortified and couldn't speak; Lizzie ordered iced tea for both of them. As soon as the waiter moved away, her efforts to keep a straight face dissolved, and she broke out into whoops of laughter. People began staring, and Tina started grinning, then began to giggle, and finally broke down into laughter herself. Sam simply had to sit there, although his first and last reactions were to try and slide under the table. For the rest of the night, whenever the waiter approached, Lizzie would refer to Tina as her 'sister', and the two would break down all over again. Sam nixed dessert and coffee, then hustled the pair out as soon as he could manage to pay.

Once at home, Lizzie and Tina went to Sam's room and unpacked Tina's bags. Sam had considered having Tina sleep in his son's room but rejected the idea. It would have been insulting to Tina, and to his daughter as well, being so hypocritical. She already knew they were sleeping together. Sam retired to the den and tried to read a book, but couldn't concentrate. He simply lay on the La-Z-Boy in the low light and wondered what the hell was going on in his life. He hadn't come to any conclusions when he looked up to see Tina slip through the door and approach him. She was wearing a lovely white peignoir set, robe and gown, both quite transparent, and was barefoot. She padded up to him and sat on the arm of the chair.

Sam opened his arms up and Tina slipped into the chair with him. She snuggled against him and he wrapped his arms around him. "So, things going okay?" he asked.

"Lizzie's nice, Sam. She looks so much like her mother, it's scary." Sam looked startled at the reference to Lee, but his dead wife's photos were scattered all over the place. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked in concern.

Sam hugged the young woman and she relaxed against his chest. "No, honey, it's just me. It feels kind of strange having you in the house like this. Lee and I had a lot of history in this house."

Tina struggled upright and pulled the peignoir set around herself, trying vainly for modesty. It was very transparent. "Sam, are you okay with this? I can sleep in that other bedroom if you want. I don't want to cause you any more pain. I mean, I really am sorry about dinner tonight, I know you must have felt awkward."

Sam snorted. "Well, that's one term for it, I suppose." He reached out and pulled Tina back against him and reached inside her robe. Her body felt warm and soft, and he cupped her breasts through the flimsy nylon. Tina responded to his touch, her nipples stiffening as she became aroused to his touch. "No, it's all right. Like I said, we had a lot of history together. Between dating and the engagement and the wedding, we were together 21, almost 22 years. But that's over, honey, past tense. I talked to Lee earlier this week about it."

Tina looked startled at this but didn't say anything. Sam had begun fondling her tits through her gown and she could feel her pussy getting wet. She snuggled against him and his fingers began moving across her body. Sam slipped his hands down and began working the hem of her nightgown up her legs. Once it had risen high enough, he slipped his fingers under it, to begin rubbing her cuntslit. Tina moaned into her lover's chest as he fingerfucked her.

"Oh, Sam, Sam, oh Sam," she moaned lifting her face up to his. He lowered his to hers and their lips met. Sam's fingers went into overdrive, tormenting her inflamed cunt as she came, moaning into the lips that were kissing hers. She shivered and shook gently in his arms, and when she came down, she moved her face to the side, where she began licking and kissing his neck. "I love you, Sam," she whispered to him.

Sam was startled and at a loss for words. Did he love her? He wasn't sure; it hadn't been that fast for him with Lee at all. He had said the same to her after she had said it to him the first time, but he had been young and horny; it had been years before he realized just how much he did love her, and how empty his life would be without her. It had been empty, too, very empty, but now this vibrant young girl had changed all that. He pulled away and looked at her. "What did you say?" he asked.