Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina looked him in the eye, her own welling up with tears. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you, too, Tina. I love you."

Tina began crying and wrapped her arms around his neck, to kiss him all over his face, punctuating each kiss with a quiet, "I love you!" Sam returned her kisses silently, and began caressing her body again. Tina moaned and began to feverishly undress her love. As soon as she had extracted his erection from his pants, she twisted around to lie atop him and sank down onto his cock. Both of them sighed as he entered her. Sam guided her motions slowly as they made quiet love in the reclining chair. It hadn't been this good for him in years, and Tina exulted in the sensations. She soared through two orgasms, shaking silently as she came, then gasped into a third as she felt Sam's cock expand inside her and explode upwards. Afterwards, she collapsed into his embrace. Sated, they climbed out of the precarious chair and went to bed.

***

So, where'd Dad run off to, work?" asked Lizzie. She had heard the door slam and had looked out her window to see her father pull out of the driveway. Curious, she had pulled on a robe and had padded down the hall to her father's room. She found Tina lazily drowsing with a smile on her face.

Tina hated to open her eyes and face the world. She couldn't remember ever feeling so sexually satisfied in her life. After she and Sam had entered his bedroom, she had stood by his bed while he had turned down the covers and undressed. Even though they had just finished making love, his cock was erect already. She stared greedily at his body and allowed him to strip her robe and gown off, then had climbed into bed and awaited him. He had knelt between her widespread legs and plunged his stiff dick into her cunt, then had lifted her legs over his arms. With her knees in the crooks of his arms, she had gasped and panted, shuddering as he had rammed back and forth as if a wild man, crying out as she came and came and came. At the end, as Sam roared and bucked and blasted her pussy with his jism, Tina's legs were quivering, toes pointed at the ceiling.

That had only been the start of a night of passion that she couldn't believe. With their true feelings exposed, neither felt like sleeping. The merest touch seemed sufficient to bring Sam's cock back to life, and he would reward that touch by screwing Tina long and hard. Finally, as the sun rose, Sam made love to her one last, gentle time.

Then the phone had rung. After answering it, Tina was amazed to see him hop out of bed, grab about a two second shower and dress hurriedly, then run out with just the barest of explanations, and a promise he would be back as soon as he could. Unconcerned, she had drifted off to a half-sleep. She wondered what Sam would think if he found her still naked in his bed when he returned.

Lizzie's entrance woke her. "Hmm?" she asked, opening her eyes to look at Lizzie. Sam's daughter was wearing a very short silk robe, and didn't seem to be wearing much underneath. "What?"

Lizzie sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs Indian fashion. "I said, 'Where's Dad?'"

Tina stared through half-slitted eyes. Lizzie was wearing thin cotton panties under the robe, at the least. She opened her eyes and looked at the teen. "Oh, something went kerflooey with the computer system in Albany. A server crashed or something. He had to run down and fix it. I don't know how long he'll be gone. What's up?"

"Not much. I just heard him run out and was curious." Lizzie looked around the room and took in the carnage. Clothes were strewn haphazardly between the doorway and the bed, and the bedclothes were climbing off the corners of the mattress. Worse, the room absolutely reeked of sex, of stale semen and dried pussy juice. "Wow, you two really went at it last night! I swear, it sounded like a herd of buffalo in here!"

Tina blushed and smiled. "Yeah, we really got going, I suppose. God, Lizzie, your dad is so damn good!"

It was Lizzie's turn to blush. "Dad? My dad? Sam Charles? Give me a fucking break!"

Tina gave her new friend a self-satisfied smile. "Oh, yeah!"

"Bullshit!", said Lizzie with a laugh. Despite the evidence surrounding her, she couldn't believe her father was sexual, let alone a sexual dynamo! "Prove it!"

Tina smiled and tugged the covers off, then spread her legs. Lizzie looked at her face, then lowered her gaze to Tina's midsection. She gaped open-mouthed at the incontrovertible evidence. Tina's cunt was covered with creamy white jism, some even now leaking from her pussy down to her asshole. More come was drying on her thighs and lower belly, and her pussy hair was matted with still more.

"Oh my God!", she exclaimed. "You two must have been fucking all night! No wonder it sounded like elephants in heat in here! Wow!" Tina moved to cover herself, but Lizzie stopped her. "God, that's so fucking cool!"

"Oh, Lizzie, I feel so good! Your Daddy really knows what he's doing," admitted Tina, spreading her legs slightly for Lizzie's viewing. It had been a couple of weeks since she and Heather had last screwed, and she liked having another beautiful woman look at her. That it was her lover's daughter made it incredibly spicy for her. She dipped a finger into the come draining from her cunt, then brought it up and licked it off. "So good," she whispered. Dipping the finger into her pussy, she brought another gob up, but this time held it up to Lizzie's lips. "Go ahead, try it."

Lizzie stared, but her mouth opened and Tina stuck her finger in. Lizzie closed her lips around Tina's finger and sucked her father's come off, her eyes closing as she reveled in the forbidden taste. She continued sucking and Tina worked her finger in and out of her hostess' mouth, as if it was a cock and Lizzie was sucking it off.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" she whispered to Lizzie, bringing another glob up to feed to the girl.

Lizzie opened her mouth and took this in as well. She moaned as she swallowed it, and Tina could see the thin fabric of the silk robe move as her nipples swelled beneath it. "Ummm."

Tina reached out and undid the sash holding the robe together, then opened it up. Beneath it, Lizzie had been wearing an old and small and very worn baby doll nightie. Her aroused tits were clearly visible through the thin cotton. Tina slid her hands under the top and caressed Lizzie's nipples. "Do you like this?" she asked. She already knew the answer.

"Oh, yeah," said Lizzie. She had fantasized about doing this sort of thing. She sometimes got so turned on when changing in the locker room with the other members of the 'Slut Squad'. She stared back at Tina's come drenched cunt and big tits and nipples. "It feels good."

"Get undressed," ordered Tina. She continued pulling and pinching Lizzie's nipples as the younger girl pulled off her robe and baby doll top. When she was down to her panties, she shifted around and slid them out from under her. Tina eyed her hungrily. She tugged Lizzie by the nipples so that she was staring close-up at her pussy. "Lick me clean. I know you like to eat come. Now you can eat your daddy's!"

Dazed at the prospect, Lizzie allowed the older teen to pull her lower. Closer, she could smell the come and cunt juice, stinking like the hottest orgy she had ever been in. Extending her tongue delicately, she touched the tip to a wet spot on Tina's thigh. Tina twitched at the feathery touch and sighed, and Lizzie pulled her tongue back to savor the texture and flavor of her father's jism. It was like and yet unlike any other come she had tasted. She pushed her tongue out for another taste and found herself drawn forward irresistibly.

"Oh, God!", cried Tina, as Lizzie began licking her clean. "This is so hot! Eat me, Lizzie, eat me!"

Lizzie licked her new friend's thighs and belly, swallowing her father's jism greedily. She had never touched another woman before and wasn't at all sure what to do, but she knew what she liked done to her. As Tina's hands entwined in her hair and moved her into position, Lizzie opened her mouth. Her tongue began licking Tina's pussy while her lips began sucking whatever flesh was exposed. She noisily slurped away, trying to clean every last droplet from the cunt gaping beneath her.

Tina thrashed around on the sweat soaked sheets. It felt as if Lizzie was intent on swallowing her pussy down her throat. She could feel the mouth and tongue gnawing gently all over her cunt, only occasionally making contact with the inflamed clit at the opening. "Oh, God! Oh, God!", she cried, then she began screaming as Lizzie homed in on Tina's blood engorged clitoris. It throbbed between the young girl's lips and Tina shook in a delirious frenzy.

Finally, Lizzie backed off and looked up from between Tina's outstretched thighs, watching Tina come down from her orgasm and come back to the real world. Dazed, the older girl looked down at her. "Oh my God, Lizzie, that was great! Where in the world did you learn to do that?"

Lizzie shrugged and grinned back. "Shit if I know. I've never done this before in my life. I guess I did okay, huh?"

Tina pulled Lizzie up and wrapped her arms around her. The two sets of oversized tits ground against each other as they embraced. "That was so fucking good! You are a natural born cuntlicker!", she announced. They twisted onto their sides, and Tina brought a leg up between Lizzie's thighs, to rub her cuntmound. Lizzie moaned as her tingling pussy got some stimulation of its own. "Tell me how you like it. Tell me what to do," commanded Tina as she began fucking the young girl. "What makes you come?"

It was just after ten that morning when the phone rang. Lizzie roused herself from her fucked out stupor and sat up to answer it. A sheen of dried sweat and pussy juice covered her literally from head to toe. Tina dozed contentedly beside her on Sam's bed in a similar condition.

"Hello...hi, Daddy...when you coming home?...she's right next to me...we've just been laying around, you know talking and fooling around...okay, here she is." Tina snickered as she overheard the conversation, then took the phone from Lizzie. She talked to her lover briefly, then handed the telephone back to Lizzie, who hung it up. "So when's he coming home?" she asked.

"Late this afternoon or tonight, he said. He said he has to build a new server, some kind of computer. Can he do that?" Tina asked in a curious tone.

"Who, Daddy? Yeah, he knows everything about computers," gushed his daughter. "Why, back before Mom and Jenny died, he used to teach nights over at Hudson Valley."

"Wow!" Tina was impressed. While she knew how to use most of the standard spreadsheet and word processing programs, how a computer actually worked baffled her completely. "So what do we do for the rest of the day?"

Lizzie scrambled to her feet. "What else? We go shopping! Come on, I've got the keys to the Jeep and my learner's permit and you're over eighteen so you can be the grownup." She grabbed Tina by the hand and pulled her upright. "Hurry up. We've got to clean this place up and get dressed!"

***

Sam came in to find a silent house. Glancing up at the wall clock over the television, he noticed it was almost seven. The Jeep in the driveway meant that the two girls should be home. Looking around, he spied Tina asleep on the couch, covered by a quilt. He wondered where his daughter was as he walked towards the sleeping girl.

He reached down to rouse her, but a strand of hair lying across her face gave him an idea. Smiling, he gently began to flick it across her face, tickling her. After a couple of minutes of nonresponse, he considered simply waking her, but then her nose crinkled. Next, her lips opened and a few puffs tried to blow the offending hairs away. Eyes still closed, she reached up to bat her face clear, and he caught her hand in his. She opened her eyes to see Sam kiss her palm. She smiled up at him and cupped his face. "You're back!"

"Obviously. Where's Lizzie?" he asked, looking around.

"She had a date."

"Sorry I'm so late. Have you eaten yet? I'm starving," he announced, turning towards the kitchen.

"Not since lunch." Tina followed Sam to the kitchen. While he opened the refrigerator, she leaned against the counter and watched.

Sam turned, carrying a pound of hamburger and stopped in his tracks, staring at her. "Jesus Christ!", he exclaimed. Tina was wearing a skirt, blouse, and shoes, but the most extreme he had ever seen. The skirt, a button front blue denim number, barely covered her ass and pussy, and the bottommost button was open; if her legs had been spread, he would have seen her cunt hair. The blouse was white, long-sleeved, skin-tight, and absolutely transparent. Only the strategic placement of a pair of opaque pockets kept her tits from being on complete display. Her shoes were high heeled sandals, ankle strapped and open toed. She looked like an open invitation to a rape!

"You like?" she asked twirling around. "We went shopping."

"You and Lizzie went shopping? In that?!", he asked, goggle-eyed.

"No, silly. We went shopping and I bought it. How does it look? It's not too short, is it?" She giggled as she flashed her twat at him, then hopped up on the counter and crossed her legs. The skirt was so short that it rode up in the back and she felt the cool countertop on her ass.

"Holy shit!"

Tina grinned at Sam's expression. Actually, Lizzie had bought an identical outfit at the Frederick's in the Crossgates Mall, but neither one of them felt they should mention it to Lizzie's father. Lizzie was wearing hers on her date. She crossed her legs in the other direction, doing a mini-Sharon Stone, and Sam's eyes popped again.

"Jesus! Lizzie knew where to find something like that? Christ, her mother must be spinning in her grave!" Sam shook his head and started making hamburgers. He looked over at Tina and rubbed his thinning hair. "You know, before she was born, I had a full head of hair. I've been pulling it out ever since!"

"Right, Sam, that was sixteen years ago!", she protested. Tina shook with laughter.

"You think I'm joking?" he continued. "You know where she was born? In the living room!" Tina stared at him in disbelief. "I'm not kidding you. Lee had about a two minute labor, then her water broke and she was screaming for the emergency squad. By the time they got here, Lizzie was damn near crawling out on her own! The best part was when they told me, 'Don't worry, Mister Charles. We've never done this before, but we've seen the movie.' I wasn't worried until they told me that!"

"Oh, no!", she said, cracking up.

"Oh, yes! It's been downhill ever since!"

Tina giggled. "She is a little hyper."

"Hyper? She's got two speeds, on and off."

Sam let the burgers cook and set the kitchen table, keeping one eye on Tina's legs and tits the entire time. She smiled and kept his attention by jiggling and re-crossing her legs from time to time, which distracted him mightily. After dinner, he set the plates next to the sink, and she led the way back to the living room, ostentatiously tugging the skirt lower while he followed, staring. After Sam sat on the couch, Tina walked to the television and turned it on, bending at the waist to reach the low-set dials. Her ass was exposed completely, and as she turned around, she was pleased to note the boner in his pants.

"So, Sam,", she asked, "Are the computers all fixed?"

"What? Yeah, sure," he said wondering what the hell computers had to do with anything.

"So, Monday morning, we'll all be able to work and nobody will have to be laid off?"

"Nobody will be laid off." He kept watching as she knelt in front of him.

Tina ran her hands along Sam's legs. "Maybe you need a reward for working so hard to keep us all employed."

"Okay." Sam's heart was pounding as he answered the question.

"What would you like as a reward, Sam? Would you like me to open my blouse up and unbutton my skirt, then pull your pants down and suck your cock until you came in my mouth? Would that be a good reward, Sam?"

"Oh, yeah, honey, that'd be a great reward!", he gasped out.

Tina gave him a sly smile, and got to her feet. Moving slowly, she undid all the buttons on the transparent blouse except the bottom one, and her massive tits with their aroused nipples surged through the opening. Next, she unbuttoned her skirt, leaving only the snap at the waist holding it together, and spread her legs wide. Her wet and pink pussy showed through the trim heart of her cunt hair. She ran her fingers over her tits and pussy slowly, teasing him as he groaned, then knelt down before him. She ran her hands up his legs, then with exquisite slowness, undid his belt and pulled his zipper down.

Tortured by the need for sex, Sam grabbed his waistband and shoved his pants down below his knees, and Tina protested. "Sam, don't rush. You're going to need a really good reward, and good rewards take time. Don't you want me to give you a good reward?"

Sam nodded and stared as she ran her fingertips over his balls. Dry-mouthed, he simply nodded, praying that he wouldn't explode from anticipation. Tina tormented him further, licking her lips seductively while continuing to run her nails across his groin. "Oh, God, please..," he whispered to her.

Tina relented with a smile. Lowering her face to his crotch, she opened her mouth wide and used her hands to lift his cock to her lips. Within moments of closing her lips around his cockhead, Sam was humping upwards off the couch, trying to fuck her mouth. Tina didn't even need to pump his shaft, simply wrapping her hands around it and letting Sam pump through them. To delay things, she simply let the stiff dick run lightly in and out of her lips, without sucking.

Sam was too excited to notice. This was the most erotic blowjob he had ever received. His excitement continued to grow as he moved his hips up and down, faster and faster. He began begging her, "Please, please..," and Tina gave in. Pushing him back onto the couch, she drew in her cheeks and jacked his cock lightly, and Sam erupted, filling her mouth with his hot come. She let most of it drool back down onto his cock, then licked and sucked it back up, licking her jism-coated fingers clean in the process. She continued until his limp dick slipped from her lips.

"Oh, God, that was good!", he said in a whimpering voice. "Oh, baby..," he trailed off.

Tina looked up at him with loving and sultry eyes. "I'm glad you liked that, honey."

"I did, I did!", he exclaimed.

"Good." She stood up. Lifting one leg, she rested the high-heeled sandal on the arm of the couch. "I'm awfully horny now, Sam. Would you finger my pussy while I played with my tits? At least until I can get off, you can stop then if you want." She lifted her hands to cup her breasts, presenting them to him and running her fingers over her painfully erect nipples.

Sam didn't answer, but simply shoved both hands into her crotch. He managed to get about four fingers partially into her cunt while rubbing his thumbs fiercely over her clit. Tina shuddered, coming twice before she stepped down. Sam smiled and licked his fingers off with a smile.

Tina smiled coyly. "You know what else I bought today, Sam", she asked.

"What?" Sam was having a very difficult time answering.

"A tube of KY jelly, Sam. It's in the bedroom on the nightstand. I've never had a cock in my ass before, Sam. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

Chapter 12

"So, you taking Tina to the Christmas Party?" asked Katie. We were standing at the copy machine waiting for it to warm up.

Sam gave her a funny look. He should have known Katie would have known about him and Tina; she'd been with Busby for over ten years and was fully dialed into the gossip grapevine. Shrugging, he said, "Well, I guess so. I don't know as I've even told her about it."