Tina Teaches Terry a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'For Christ's sake Tina! What are you playing at? I'm not a fuckin' contortionist.'

My discomfort clearly amuses you, and you begin to giggle like a schoolgirl, annoying and frustrating me even further. It soon becomes clear what your plan is. The pine headboard is composed of thick vertical slats that stretch from one side of the bed to the other. At the ends, where my hands are attached, they are only a foot high, but rise up in a smooth curve to over twice that height in the middle of the bed. Almost directly above my head, you secure the cuff to one of the longer slats.

I have barely anything below my shoulders actually touching the mattress now, my other leg is already forced to lift up to almost the same height as the first. You take hold of the cuff hanging from my ankle and snap it around a slat just a few inches to the left of the other.

Then you stand back to admire your handiwork, and I am just about to protest again, when a searing pain shoots across my arse. SLAP! For God's sake! That bloody hurt! SLAP! You bring your hand sharply down on the other cheek! Jesus Fuckin H. Christ!

'Oh God that felt good Terry. I just love to see a man trussed up and vulnerable like this. And that arse of yours looks so delicious I just have to slap it. It's just too good an opportunity to pass up. I hope you don't mind?'

'Yes I do fuckin' mind! For God's sake Tina, haven't you done enough to me?'

'Almost finished now lover', you laugh. 'Now let's have a look at that cock of yours. Still hard?'

You kneel beside me and reach up to grab my penis, which is bobbing around directly above my face. You begin to stroke it slowly, deliberately. The shaft is wet from your juices and the head glistens with pre-cum.

Clearly, you are going to finish me off by hand. That's just fine by me. Bring it on babe. Just do it to me, let me shoot my load... but wait a minute...? A drop of pre-cum has just landed on my face. You notice, and immediately wipe it away with your finger and place your finger deep inside your mouth, sucking earnestly.

'Tina, can't you just release my legs now? This is going to get a bit messy you know.'

Your eyes slowly close and open again, and your lips part in a dreamy smile.

'That's the idea Terry. I am going to jerk this hard cock of yours until you spurt, but here's the deal, if you don't catch every drop in your mouth, I'll leave you tied here until I come back tonight, and then we'll have another go.'

You gaze at me silently, savouring my discomfort as the enormity of your threat sinks in.

'No, please Tina. Come on. I've done everything you wanted. Please! I'm begging you now OK? Is that what you want? I am begging you to let my legs go. Please!'

You shake you head slowly from side to side.

'Not. A. Chance. You will take this load in your mouth, understand? Hell! I've took your spunk in my mouth plenty of times. Now it's your turn.'

I begin to protest, but you bring your finger up to my lips to silence me. We stare at each other for several seconds and then I hear it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

The vibrator!

You bring it into view just above me. You must have had it in your hand all the time, or perhaps you just picked it up again. Either way, I'd actually forgotten all about it. Now here it is once more, a huge, thick, black, knobbly monster of a vibrator, droning loudly, just inches from my cock. You move it into contact with my balls, and even though I'm expecting it, the sudden touch of the rapidly moving head makes me jump. But the sensation is very pleasant, and I close my eyes and begin to relax again. I don't relax for long though, because you gradually trace the movement of the vibrator over and off my balls, and towards my... arsehole! No! Red Alert!

'Tina! What the fuck do you think you're doing with that? Stop it! Stop it right now!'

You throw your head back and let out a loud, wicked laugh.

'Listen carefully to me Terry. I could use this on your balls, or on your arse, or better still, up your arse. Now what would that feel like eh? '

At this you increase the pressure on the vibrator and press it against my sphincter. I resist naturally, tightening it up and making penetration more difficult, but you persevere, applying more pressure, and it begins to enter.

'You know, I'll bet you could take the whole of this Terry. I really do. Shall we try?'

I shake my head frantically.

'No! Please Tina. No!'

'So, what's it going to be then? Semen in your mouth, or big black knobbly vibrator up your arse? If you force me to do that Terry, I might just decide to leave it there, buzzing away until I get back. Just imagine that tight virgin arse of yours buzzing away for the next four hours. Oh my word.'

You suddenly burst out in a fit of hysterical laughter, bringing tears to your sparkling eyes.

'Terry. I've just had a great idea! I could bring a few of the girls back with me and show them exactly how I keep my man in check. Wow. Wouldn't that be something?'

I can feel the blood drain from my face, and I stare at you in horror.

'Don't be fuckin' stupid Tina! You wouldn't! You wouldn't dare do that!'

The smile slides from your face in an instant, and you bring your mouth next to my ear and whisper.

'Well actually Terry, I was joking. But you ought to know better than to tell me I wouldn't dare do something. Perhaps I should just do it anyway now. Just to prove you wrong. Eh?'

Once again, you have all of the cards. I have none.

....'I'll take the spunk in my mouth'

'I thought you might. Open wide, lover.'

You change position so that you are above me, and then, slowly lowering you face to the base of my cock, you begin to lick my balls, tenderly; delicately. You know that this is the one thing that arouses me more than any other, and your skillful tongue begins to lure me slowly and certainly to the edge of ecstasy. You continue stroking my shaft, firm rhythmic strokes, slowly at first, and then gaining in pace and ferocity as you sense the impending orgasm. I am just seconds away now. The sensation is building rapidly. My eyes are closed and my mind is floating in a sea of frantic desire.

Then the moment is upon me, and it happens. A colossal wave of energy suddenly sweeps through my body, and I convulse with the overwhelming feeling of ultimate pleasure and joy as a huge spurt of semen is suddenly ejected from my cock into my open, waiting mouth. You continue to wank me vigorously and a second burst goes wide of the mark and lands on my cheek, then a third hits the target again and a final, smaller fourth burst also lands in my mouth. You've slowed now, and deliberately milk the last remaining drops of semen from my tender cock. A few seconds later, the final long, sticky string of spunk has eventually parted company from my nob and landed in my mouth.

'Very good Terry. Very good indeed. You didn't get it all, but let's not nit pick eh?'

You release my cock, give my balls a last tender kiss and then lower your face next to mine once again to speak.

'Now SWALLOW!'

I swallow. Once, twice. I swallow until my seed has gone.

'There, now that wasn't too bad was it? How did it taste?'

I am utterly exhausted and drained but a tremendous feeling of satisfaction and calm begins to descend on me. I look into your eyes and see them sparkle with love and tenderness, and I am certain that I am a very lucky man indeed. When I finally answer you, I know that I am speaking to someone who has just given me the most fantastic sex session ever.

'Not bad Tina, But I think there may have been just a tad too much salt...'

You nod with a knowing smile and reach up to release my ankles from the cuffs. My legs fall down to the bed with a thump. Next you undo each of the handcuffs, and finally I am free. I rub my sore wrists for a moment and then turn my attention to my aching cock and balls. Wow. I've sure had the treatment today.

You plant a tender peck on my lips.

'Thank you Terry. That was just amazing. We'll have to do it again sometime...'

Then you jump from the bed and stroll out of the room and into the bathroom. I hear the sound of water as you switch on the shower.

I sit upright and shuffle to the end of the bed, where my clothes are strewn on the floor. I pick up the tattered remains of my pants, now cut to shreds. I can't help smiling as my mind begins to replay the events of the past few hours.

'Incredible', I say to myself, 'absolutely incredible. Then, as I stand and walk towards the door to join you in the shower I whisper to myself:

'But next time Tina, it's my turn', and I begin to plan my revenge...

12