All Comments on 'Tina's Obsession Ch. 05'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic cop-out...

This is so far-fetched it's not even a fairy tale, just the author writing an unrealistic fable to cop-out of writing a realistic story conclusion; if the writer's block has descended, why on earth didn't the author just leave the story alone until the inspiration flowed again, instead of rushing out this 'and they all lived happily ever after, the end' garbage. Seriously not impressed.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

Need more chapters & longer.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

what the hell would make you sell your house to live in an apartment? if this was the end it needs to be redone for more of a real rather than duh ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Of course it's fantasy. Please continue. Have Mom flash the friend, and then have son start sharing Mom with others. I love reading about submissive Moms being passed around and shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the sex?

Okay, I get it, you have a fantasy. But this is not erotic without the sex. Have your fantasy on another site with PG-13 content. We should be getting XXX here. Sorry, to be critical, but the cock wants what the cock wants. It was a good idea with too little sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous