Ting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much as I hate to break up such a lovely event," Park said to me as he got off the bed and began pulling his trousers up, "we've got to think about getting home. I promised my father that we would be home when they came over to celebrate our anniversary, and that's only a couple of hours from now."

"Oh, that's great!" I managed to get out even though my eyes were filled with the sight of Miriam getting slowly off the bed, still leaking the saliva and cum that had filled her sweet pussy most of this afternoon. "Congratulations, we weren't even aware. How many years now?"

"Twelve," Miriam said, bending over to pick her dress off the floor where our frantic movements had eventually left it. It left those lovely tits of hers swaying until she stood once more. I felt my tongue thickening at the memory of how sweet they had been in my mouth. "Twelve short years with this Oriental devil – damn how I loved the way he fucked me that first time." She smiled as her husband tugged her dress down for her, then hugged her.

"That's a story for the next time we're together," Park told us with a smile. "And I certainly hope it will be soon," he said as he knelt on the bed to kiss my still reclining wife as I pulled Miriam into my arms and gave her a deep french kiss while my hands roved over those delightful tits. "Yes, soon!" she said softly.

I pulled Ting into my arms and kissed her soundly, once again expressing my love for her and appreciation for joining me in an adventure that I had seriously doubted would happen just a little more than a year ago. It had taken most of the remainder of the evening and well into the night evening to restore a sense of normalcy back into our home after the evening's revelries. Now, in bed with my honey, I knew she too was thinking about how this lifestyle was changing our lives.

"Did you enjoy Park and Miriam as much as I did?" I asked her softly, stroking her soft, fragrant, obsidian-colored hair.

"Yes," she said softly. I could sense her smile. "I was a little concerned about Park at first, I thought Bill and Wendy might have been exaggerating, but they obviously weren't. I was a little surprised at Miriam. I would never have guessed that she likes to eat pussy as much as I do, but she certainly can turn me on. Is she a good fuck?"

"She's a great fuck," I told her honestly. "Almost as good as you." I added hastily. "And watching the two of you eating each other out was really fantastic. How was Park?"

"He scratches all the right itches," Ting said slowly. "He's as long as you are, and as thick as Bill and Art."

I knew she was being kind. I had seen Park's cock as it found its way into Ting's pussy and mouth. He was a good eight plus inches, with the head of his dick the size of a plum. Ting had barely been able to get her lips around it and hadn't been able to deep throat him as she had her other lovers. Still, watching my lovely wife take something like that all the way into her hot cunt or warm mouth and seeing it pump thick loads of cum into her was something that never ceased to turn me on.

"Any regrets?" I asked as I felt my cock swelling at just the thought of those hard dicks in her. I knew that the night was going to be even longer.

"None," she said softly, her hand sliding up my thigh. "I didn't know if I could do this when we started, but now, I can't resist. I love being fucked and what it does to our own sex life."

Her hand had found my cock, which wasn't difficult, since it had been swollen ever since I had kissed her. Now, feeling her give it a gentle squeeze, I rolled her onto her back. Lifting her nearest leg and puling it high on my hip, I found her lips spreading as the head of my cock fitted itself between them.

I heard her hum with pleasure as I slowly slid into that delightful home as my mouth closed over her right nipple.

It's a surprise for all concerned when we meet Park's parents and find out how easily 30 goes into sixty. Look for Ting 5.

12