Tinkle Bell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there in astonished confusion. Though only for a moment as Bella finally pulled me down to the blanket setting aside the basket we'd brought along with us. When at last the young woman opened her eyes and looked over towards us, smiling, Bella made introductions, and to some extent... explanations as well.

"David? This is my niece, Arianna. She is to be wed to one of my favorite nephews less than a year from now yes?" She asked turning back towards Arianna, who only now had finally sat up, though I noticed even as she did, one hand still down between her legs, fingers still gently touching, coaxing the last moments of throbbing ecstasy perhaps even as she did that. "And no David... he's not actually my nephew either, though I certainly enjoy thinking of him in that way, and calling him that. I am sure you will meet Edwardo a bit later."

"Ok," I acknowledged, understanding the quirkiness of calling everyone aunt, or uncle... nieces or nephews, but not comprehending the rest of it just yet.

"She is in training for her wedding night," Bella continued on in explanation, perhaps only then seeing the confused expression still on my face. "And I am the one who is training her," she then added. "And as such... Arianna is required to have a minimum of five orgasms every day. I told her she was to have four of them while waiting for us, and the fifth one after we'd enjoyed having a picnic together," she grinned winking at me.

Whatever tricks she had up her sleeve, or whatever it was she had on her mind, I was again reminded, I was only along for the ride here. This was Bella's home now... Bella's rules. And I would have to learn how to play the game fast here, or I'd be left in the dust. Of that... I had absolutely no doubt in my mind. No doubt at all.

**

We enjoyed a wonderful picnic together, there on the side of a beautiful grassy knoll next to the stream. The sound of which was both soothing as well as sensual, though perhaps that was due to my two companions being naked. Arianna, though not at all really related, could have passed for such. She looked to me like Bella might have looked at her age, though Bella of course wasn't that much older than Arianna as it was. Arianna had just turned eighteen a few month's back, and though perhaps a bit young to be getting married in my estimation, according to Bella, it was more the norm around here than not.

In addition, Arianna had long flowing dark hair, well past her shoulders, and had Bella not cut her own hair, they'd have looked even more like sisters than they already did. Admittedly, her breasts were far smaller, pink tipped, perky and with a bit of a young woman's cone-shape to them, whereas Bella's of course hung heavy and full against her chest, just the way I liked them. Still, it was hard not being aroused around these two especially when Bella started talking about the girls lessons again.

"So, are you ready for some more training again Arianna?" Bella asked. The young woman nodding her head eagerly and without reservation, even with my being there. "Good, because now is the perfect time for us to escalate your training just a little, especially with my David being here." That one raised my eyebrows.

"Um, ah... "

"What? You wouldn't enjoy helping me to teach her some of the various arts of love?" Bella asked, honestly surprised that I would even hesitate at such an offer.

"Ah no... it's not that exactly," I responded, now seeing a bit of a worried look on the young girls face. Obviously, she was fearful... not at being asked or required to do something with me, but at the possibility, I wouldn't want to.

"To begin with, Arianna is still a virgin and has decided to remain that way until her wedding night. However... she is more than anxious to learn some of the other arts of love making to ensure that she will please her husband in such ways once they are married. So if you were worried about that... " Bella left off saying.

"No, I ah... wasn't worried about that Bella. I just didn't want her to think she had to, you know... with me," I offered making this up on the fly. Though it seemed to please them both that I had said as much, hence settling any worries either one of them might have had. Though I still sensed that Bella had been playing me just the same. Especially when she turned briefly back towards me winking.

"In that case, lay back and enjoy David. I am about to teach and show Arianna here the mysteries and secrets of the male penis. Or rather male cock. I really do prefer using that name for it, less clinical, and far more erotic sounding. Wouldn't you agree Arianna?"

"Oh yes, yes! I do like saying 'cazzo' or rather cock over penis," she corrected herself speaking English again. "It is far more... how you say, 'spinto os'e'"? She asked Bella questioning.

"To feel like a naughty girl," Bella giggled, now looking at me having translated. "Which I'm feeling a bit like myself," she laughed again, this time crawling over to give me another kiss on the lips, simultaneously pressing those breasts of hers against me in offering. An offering which I accepted of course, greedily groping her now, both hands on her breasts, molding and fondling them unabashedly.

"I too love the feel of her 'tette's'," Arianna half moaned, almost longingly. "I just wish mine were and big and as full as hers are."

"Nonsense," Bella scolded. "Your boobies are magnificent, just as they are. And as you have learned, so very... very sensitive. Even more so than my own!" Bella said having sat back up again, fingers now on each one of her own hard nipples actually pulling on them. "She has learned to have orgasms just by playing with them," Bella shared looking back towards me once more, and then smiling broadly. Pleased to see that my prick had indeed already found itself rising to the occasion. She then proceeded to thumb and toy with the young girls nipples, causing her to moan, her eyes closing almost automatically, head thrown back as within moments, she seemed to be teetering on the edge already.

"Not quite yet, 'spinto os'e'," Bella laughed. "First, I must show you how to give an 'un pompino'," she stated leaning over my cock. "That means blowjob," she said speaking to me.

"I figured as much," I answered back, already feeling Bella's hand clasping my cock as Arianna scooted over next to her, getting closer as well.

"And once I show her how to do this," Bella said leaning over even closer, giving the tip of my prick a nice long lingering lick, as Arianna looked on. "I will have you 'leccami la figa,'" she informed me, though I had no clue as to what she'd just told me of course. "No worries, I am sure you will figure out what that means soon enough," she added to that, and then engulfed the entire length of my hardened prick, nearly swallowing it entirely as Arianna's eyes grew wide in wonder.

I lay back, once more taking delight in the sensations of Bella's very talented tongue and lips. Occasionally she spoke, pointing out techniques and teasings to her student, as Arianna continued looking on, though she likewise continued caressing herself, periodically slipping a hand down between her legs, then bringing it back up, tips of fingers disappearing into her mouth as she sucked them off. "Alright, now you do to David's cock what I just did," she said scooting off to one side just a bit as Arianna more than happily moved in. Again, without hesitation on her part of any sort, she firmly grasped my prick, fondling and stroking it for a moment, getting acquainted with it first.

"'Fare una sega'," Arianna spoke with an obvious slur of passion in her tone of voice.

"I know, I enjoy doing that too," Bella agreed, now fingering herself as she sat there, again urging Arianna to continue.

"I really do wish I'd learned how to speak the language," I admonished myself aloud, causing both women to laugh.

"What she said was, was that she enjoys jacking you off. She likes the feel of your nice hard prick in her hand."

"I rather like the feel of my nice hard prick in her hand too," I agreed most delightedly. "But how do you say that I would enjoy fingering her a bit too?" I asked.

"'Fatti una pugnetta'," Bella informed me.

"In that case, I would like to fatti una pugnetta, you to," I said looking towards Arianna, though both women burst out in laughter.

"I guess it does sort of lose a little in the translation," Bella told me. "Essentially, the way you said it in your pronunciation and emphasis, you basically said you'd like to wank her prick."

"I did?" I said, laughing along with, though sure I had repeated the words precisely the way she'd spoken them to me.

"Never mind, we can teach you a little more Italian later. For now... let us concentrate on teaching her how to suck a man's cock properly."

I was certainly on board with that, enjoying it even more so as Bella came around to sit on the other side of me, which allowed me to now slip my own hand beneath her, finding that exquisitely wet split of hers, which I began playing with and fingering as the two girls now took turns licking and sucking me together. I was surprised just a little however when Arianna couldn't help but notice my wiggling digits. Almost immediately, she reached down, now taking my other hand, and placing it upon her own wet silky slit. Now I was fingering both women, and enjoying the feel of two pairs of lips and tongues rapidly driving me crazy.

It was indeed good to be with her again. And our first day together, had barely even gotten started.

**

With the two of them working on me the way they had been, and with it having been so long since I'd even been with Bella in the first place, I knew that I wasn't going to last all that long. Not at this pace anyway. She seemed to sense it as well, urging Arianna to continue on alone now.

"Yes my sweet, yes," she said softly stroking the woman's head and neck, urging her on. "Make him... make him 'sborra'," she stated so that Arianna understood what was to happen here. "I told her to make you cum," she then informed me, though again... I had managed to figure that one out too. And I was getting close. Very close. For a first timer, she was a natural, that... or it had indeed been too damn long. Way too long.

"How do I tell her she is doing very well at this?" I asked through clenched teeth, already straining... trying to delay.

"Tell her she's a very good 'pompinara'," she'll understand what you mean by that," Bella snickered. "And under the circumstances, I think she'll enjoy hearing you calling her that even more." And as though she hadn't heard all of this already, I went ahead and said it anyway.

"Arianna? You really are a wonderful pompinara. Now baby... make me... sborra," I grimaced pleasurably. And then did I!

I was surprised at the fact that she swallowed my semen the way that she did, especially with this being her first time and all, according to Bella as we discussed it much later. But Arianna had seemed eager to do so, wanting to learn the "mysteries", as it were, taking it like a duck takes to water.

"Now may I?" Arianna asked, still licking her lips, enjoying the moment.

"Yes, and I will give you the pleasures myself sweet one. Especially for being such a good student today," Bella indicated, having her now lay back so that she could slide up between the young woman's legs in preparation of licking her pussy for her. "Oh, and David? What I said earlier when I said I wanted you to leccami la figa me?" Looking up now at her pussy as she settled in over my face, the exact meaning of what that phrase meant was suddenly very clear to me. Needless to say, I dove into Bella's cunt the way I would have dove into a swimming pool.

After Arianna had had her fifth, and then even her sixth orgasm of the day, we soon dressed, and enjoyed the relaxed pleasured ride back to the Villa, though Bella continued to point various things out to me along the way. Including as we passed... what appeared to be a young man, and a much older woman, who was currently bent over the back tailgate of an old pickup truck. They were fucking wildly and like crazy as we passed. The two of them actually smiling and waving at us as we did. I could only shake my head in wonderment.

"More of that required sexing?" I asked.

Bella laughed. "In a way, I suppose you could call it that," she informed me. "But as you will eventually see, everyone here is most happy, and always... always in a good working mood," she added to that.

"I'm sure I will," I told her, looking back over my shoulder now, the young man still humping wildly away at the much older woman, whose large pendulous breasts were still gyrating just as wildly too and fro in nearly every direction it seemed as he fucked away. "Something that I know for a fact would never catch on in the states," I said chuckling. "Though that would give a whole new meaning to the term, happy hour," I quipped. A term that Bella was herself most familiar with as we'd spent several evenings' entertainments enjoying that sort of happy hour while staying with us.

"Yes, not quite the same," she agreed. "Much better here yes?" She then asked.

I looked back once again, though we had now traveled some distance from the truck at this point. But it was seeing Arianna, her blouse once again open, her cute perky breasts in hand as she sat teasing and twisting her hard little nipples. Already breathing in what I knew would be yet another orgasm for her.

"You could say that again," I finished turning back around, the Villa just up ahead now, and an entire evening ahead of us.

**

Bella led me upstairs to my room, and though tempted to ask her if her room was down the other hall, I said nothing. At this point it really wasn't important anyway, and if she wanted to tell me, I figured she would. I was curious however if she'd end up spending the night with me, or if she'd return to her own room afterwards. With Bella, you just never knew for sure, and you certainly didn't set any conditions with her wither. I'd learned my lesson there well enough.

"Do you like?" She'd asked stepping into the room, and almost immediately peeling out of her clothes again, letting them lay where they fell.

"What's not to like?" I agreed, though I was looking at her at the time, and she knew it. Her laugh giving away the real meaning. Almost immediately, she walked over to the bidet and sat down, peeing.

"Just like old times huh?" She asked.

"Sort of," I now laughed watching her. I had missed that uninhibited way about her, more than I realized. So much so, I stepped over towards her, suddenly sticking my hand down between her legs as she continued to pee. I felt the warmth of her liquid suddenly bathing my hand as I cupped it fully against her mound.

"Hmmm, I've missed that," She moaned, wrapping her arms about my neck as I knelt there in front of her. "I've missed how we can be so decadent and naughty with one another and with others as well," she added. "Like Arianna."

"Like Arianna," I smiled still cupping her mound, though the flow had all but stopped now.

"I haven't changed... much," she told me. For the first time a curious, slightly worried expression on her face.

"I wouldn't want you too," I said simply as she now began using the bidet, the spray of water now cleansing us both, though I removed my hands content, and preferring to actually watch this. "Though I have. For the better I think," quickly adding, seeing her expression change back to that knowing smile of hers again.

"It will be different though... for you," she told me standing up now, taking my hands cupping them to her breasts, still wet as they were. "New people, new faces, and there will be others," she finished. I knew what she meant by that, but I didn't care. There was something we had, that was just ours, and it mattered not who else we might fuck nor have sex with. I had learned from her, sex was sex; you could have sex and have fun without the emotional aspects to it. And yet, you could have intimate, more rewarding, almost personalized sex with one another that was, and did feel, completely different.

She knew by the look in my eyes that I was accepting of that, totally and completely. I didn't even need to confirm what she already knew. Stepping into me even closer now, we finally kissed, the way I had been missing in kissing her. A prelude to that specialness as we wandered over, still kissing, now groping hungrily, in need, towards the bed, Bella once more breathing hotly in my ear, whispering... 'Cazzo' me David, 'Cazzo' me!" I didn't need a language program to figure out that one either.

**

Bella crawled onto the bed, almost immediately taking up one of her favorite positions. She knelt there looking back over her shoulder towards me. In times past, we'd either started in this position, or finished this way. Very often times both. And though we had made love in nearly every position imaginable, this was... and always had been one of her favorites. "The best fit ever!" She had called it. I slapped her ass, not too hard, but hard enough to send a sound reverberating across the room, leaving a small red handprint on her left ass cheek. She grimaced, moaning pleasurably, now wiggling that near perfect shaped ass of hers. A signal that I was to likewise spank the other, which I did of course.

"Hurry David, Hurry! I need you inside me... now!"

In one fell swoop, I positioned the head of my prick, aiming perfectly, and drove into her with all my might, nearly collapsing the two of us into the bed when I did that. She had braced for it however, almost expectantly, now pushing back. The tempo of our first welcoming fuck, frenzied, frantic. It had indeed been too long. Her pussy, like silk... so perfectly formed and fitting around my cock as we fucked one another. It had always been that way with us. The union, our coupling... un-compared. And whether that was my own imagination or not, it didn't matter. The sensation of being so wonderfully contained inside that sweet wonderful pussy of hers was a reminder of what things could be, should be... and now would be, between us once again.

After a long time, we had moved from the bed, taking a bit of a breather, and in need of some freshening up. Now stepping into the enormous sunken tub, I was to find out that it likewise had a shower, though I hadn't realized, or noticed it until now. Overhead, in the ceiling, a gentle spray suddenly began to cascade down over the two of us from three separate portals over head, though these too could be adjusted using one, two, or all three. At the moment, we were using all three, which felt a little like standing beneath a gentle waterfall. And even though some of the spray fell outside the enclosure, with the natural heat and warmth of the tiled floor surrounding, it quickly dried and evaporated in place. We washed one another from head to toe, and then lingered again exploring one another until the heat of our passions and desires flared up again. Another nice perfectness about the two of us being our respective heights together. Entering Bella while standing up was easy to do and without complications or awkwardness in making the attempt. I was again within moments, sliding up and into that heavenly split of hers, feeling her once more clasping and surrounding me. We hardly even needed to move together in order to fuck, simply willing our respective sex organs to throb and tease one another in such a way. I bent over slightly, capturing one of Bella's hard extended nipples in my mouth, sucking it as she continued to caress and milk my prick just through the contractions of her delightful pussy. And as we stood there doing that, we both heard a quick knock on the door. I had barely released Bella's tit from my mouth looking over as the door opened, and as Gretta walked in. Seeing us, I half expected her to act embarrassed, or turn away, certainly perhaps back out through the door again. But she did none of that. Instead, she simply smiled already walking towards the bed where to my amusement, she began straightening the now ruffled sheets, not quite ignoring or not looking at us as we continued to stand there, coupled as such in front of her. It was evident, as Bella hadn't made a single move to un-cunt me, that I wasn't going anywhere anyway.