Tinkle Bell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Hard! Deep!" Bella cried out. Once more looking over, even as I continued to thrust, Bella's legs thrown over Antonio's form, his thrusts hard... rhythmic as he continued to slide that monster tool of his in and out of my lover's hot quim. I was surprised that I felt no jealousy at this, finding only that in watching... it became even more erotic, more sensual to me... increasing my own pleasure as well. Bella and I locking eyes briefly, smiling with them, if one could indeed do such a thing, though Donata's pussy soon clamored for my attention again.

"Oh yes, I so want to cum like this!" She announced. "I want to cum on your cock David, and feel Arianna sucking on my clit as I do! I want you to squirt in me... I want to feel your hot nasty juice filling my pussy as I cum!"

I had never had a problem having more than one orgasm at a time, in fact having several during the course of an evening. Though having one almost on cue, was a bit trickier to pull off. Arianna helped with that however, doing the one thing I'd not expected, nor anticipated, as she reached up and around, sliding one of her pre-wet fingers into my ass as though she'd practiced doing this for years. The moment I felt her finger enter inside me, I felt the beginnings of my own orgasm suddenly begin to manifest itself, just as Donata began fucking back even more rapidly than she had been. I could only imagine poor Arianna hanging on for dear life as she did, somehow managing to cling to the woman's stiff hard clit with her lips, still sucking it.

"Oh yes... yes! Suck that fucker! Suck it! Make me cum! I'm gonna cum! Fill me David! Fill me! Squirt your juice inside my hot... wet... cunt!" She screamed in the obvious throes of ecstasy.

As close as I was, due to the sudden thrill of Arianna's finger in my ass, it wasn't even that which actually triggered my own climax. It was the sound of Bella hitting hers. Once more looking over, I watched as she captured each one of her nipples in her hands, pulling on them harshly, stretching and lifting them upwards almost cruelly, something she very often enjoyed doing to further enhance the thrill of her orgasm. That... and the wild-eyed look in her eyes and face, one of the few women I knew, that preferred to actually climax with her eyes open, taking in everything... sharing everything in that split second of vulnerability and emotion. Once again, something I loved and adored about her. So it was that, which soon had me spewing a massive load of juice inside Donata's pussy, to which Arianna, perhaps sensing it... even seeing it, as she licked even more furiously, driving Donata almost immediately into a second, and then third simultaneous orgasm.

Donata had finally collapsed (though it was to be a brief few moments) my now somewhat limp, slick cock slipping out of her pussy, still covered with our combined juices, to which Arianna now took upon herself to take care of.

"Hmm, let me clean you up," she announced rolling over towards me, effectively putting the two of us into a '69' position. And under the circumstances, since Arianna had not as yet climaxed herself, I thought it only right that she now do so as I began flicking away at her tender little clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes, let me help with that," I heard Bella saying, and then felt her presence as well as seeing her as she moved up towards the two of us. Almost immediately she began playing with Arianna's breasts, gently caressing and teasing them, kneading them in kind as I continued to lap away at her glistening pussy. Arianna's juices were free-flowing now too, and I sensed that she was so close to finally achieving her own orgasm.

Bella had always been vocal. And it had been because of that, that she had gotten me into the erotic joys of being at least somewhat vocal myself. But Bella truly enjoyed talking dirty, even more so than hearing it perhaps, which she immediately began doing as I continued the almost frenzied onslaught of Arianna's cunt. Even my own prick had once more lengthened, and though not entirely hard yet... it still felt wonderfully good as Arianna sucked, licked and coaxed it back towards its original firmness.

"That's it. Suck on that sweet little clit David. Pull on in with your lips, make it even hurt just a little. In fact... nibble it, chew it... and then suck it again, make her pussy want to explode all over your fucking face!"

God I loved hearing Bella get so nasty like that. I couldn't help it. Hearing the tone of her voice, the excitement, the arousal that she projected with her words, as well as her hot sultry breath as she spoke. I was amazed to find another climax, starting to build for myself, though my intent and focus remained entirely on getting Arianna off, as she hadn't as yet done so, where the rest of us had.

When Arianna finally climaxed, it was as though the wind had been taken entirely out of her. For a moment, she didn't even breath, sucking in the air instead, her face beet red, her body quivering and shaking almost spasmodically. And then this geyser, this little fountain, so unexpected, suddenly spurting up into my mouth, splashing against my face. I even sat back, astonished, transfixed, continuing to rub her little clit, though she soon, and quickly took over for me, actually slapping her pussy mound firmly, and furiously. In seconds, she hung there once more... again her breath sucked in before being let out in a wild cry of delight. The simultaneous appearance of yet another spray, this one even harder, more forceful almost as though urinating like a man perhaps, though it wasn't. It shot, it squirted, and then it seemed to just stay there for several long seconds afterwards. This gusher of clear liquid that entirely saturated the bed, along with both Bella and herself, as Bella had at some point leaned further in, in order to partake of this unexpected, and unanticipated little surprise.

Always prepared for any eventuality, Bella soon had the five of us stripping the bed. A rubberized mat had kept all the moisture from Arianna's orgasm from soaking completely through. We soon had fresh clean sheets on the bed once more, though we now took a little break for some wine and cheese that had been provided for us much earlier.

"I hope you have another set besides this one," I whispered into Bella's ear a moment or two later. She laughed at that, simply stating that even if Arianna managed to soak the bed again, a simple phone call from the cottage to Gretta would take care of that.

We sat relaxing, enjoying the wine and cheese as well as some freshly baked bread until the natural urges and desires once more began to manifest themselves. This time it was Donata that seemed to direct the course of the next erotic little game-play. Antonio had been standing close enough to where she was sitting as he placed his empty wine glass down on the counter. As he did that, Donata reached out, wrapping her hand around his someone flaccid prick, as she sat there now rubbing it back and forth across her breasts. We all sat, or stood watching this, admiring the naughty bit of play as his prick slowly grew into its full massive size again. Donata, now taking turns sucking it, and still rubbing it back and forth across her nipples.

"You know what I'd like?" She announced looking up at Antonio, and then over towards me. "Would for the two of you, to splash some nice hot semen all over these massive tits of mine. I would really enjoy seeing, and feeling that," she asked hopefully.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea!" Bella, and then Arianna spoke, almost at the exact same time. "And we'll help!" They both added, as Arianna quickly came around to stand behind Antonio, just as Bella did with me.

"Let us do all the jerky-work," Bella instructed giggling. "You just sit back and enjoy the feel of these two men's cocks against those nice big tits and nipples of yours."

Donata was grinning from ear to ear as well, though she immediately reached down between her legs, and began to finger herself as both Bella and Arianna now began using our mutually hard cocks, to further tease the woman's breasts and nipples with. I quite enjoyed the sensation myself, especially as Bella quite firmly slapped my prick against them on occasion, just as Arianna did with Antonio's massive cock. The fact that Donata was enjoying this every bit as much as the rest of us were... perhaps even more so, was declared by her eventual wish and desire for us to cum on her.

"Oh fuck! FUCK! Make them squirt on me!" She pleaded. "Please Bella, Arianna... work their pricks, make them squirt on my tits... I want to see them cover me, cover me in their hot nasty cum!"

And then there was that finger again. Only this time it was Bella's doing. Though I likewise imagined that pretty much the same thing was now happening to Antonio as well by the look on his face as Arianna continued pulling and working on his cock from in front, movement and motion behind giving credence to the rest of my suspicions.

"Almost!" I exclaimed, about all that I could say. My orgasm nearly upon me as Bella now switched to just working the head, something she knew I really enjoyed, and almost preferred at the moment of a hand-job orgasm. Not to mention the fact, this was something she had actually taught me more than I had learned to do, and seemed to delight in her own macabre little way, as she pinched and pulled on it too. Though continuing to rub the tip and crown forcefully with her fingers simultaneously.

Of course the finger currently massaging my prostate probably helped as well.

I grunted a nice deep, toss it, throw it out... shoot it all over kind of an orgasm. Watching now as Bella's hand continued to finger-tip my climax from the head of my cock. One massive, surprisingly squirt after another as she milked it, now directing, and aiming my continued spurts so as to equally cover each one of Donata's breasts. And then as though on cue, just as I finished, Antonio stepped forward, Arianna likewise directing his voluminous spray against her as well, until rivulets of cum had pooled, and begun running down between her breasts as well as along the sides having been thoroughly soaked by two pretty good-sized cum baths upon her.

"Hmm, I do so love that feeling. What a nice mess!" She added to that happily. Though suddenly pouting just a little. "Though I would really enjoy sharing a bit of this with the two of you, if you'd care to give me a couple of nice titty-hugs!"

The girls soon did just that, mashing themselves together, acting silly perhaps, though even this to me was extremely erotic as well as playful. As both Antonio and I sat back, refilling our wine glasses, watching, the girls proceeded to lick one another off, until all three had completely devoured whatever traces of semen had remained on any of them. I could only sit there shaking my head. The sun had set perhaps an hour or two ago at the most. Thus, it wasn't even close to midnight yet, with the entire night ahead of us. Only now did I even begin to ask myself if I had stamina enough for this. Bella alone was more than a match, and now with three women to please and tease, even with Antonio's help, though his prick at the moment, looked more wilted than mine was.

Bella looked over at the two of us, as though reading our minds, or at least mine anyway, and snickered.

"You two rest up and gather yourselves. We still have a long night ahead of us. In the meantime... " she left off saying, rolling out of bed, and wandering over to what I had initially thought was a small little clothes closet. She opened it, the cabinet doors revealing what appeared to be an array of adult toys, the likes of which I had never seen before. She reached in producing what appeared to be a very long, very thick double dildo. "Arianna? Would you mind helping us with this?" She asked, though by the look on Arianna's face at the prospect of doing so, she was all for it.

I sat back, somewhat relieved at the respite we'd been given, though already surprised at the curious stirring of my very flaccid cock as the girls lay down on the bed, cunts now facing one another as Arianna knelt between and began to slowly tease each of them with the twin-headed fake prick.

**

It was like watching a kid let free in a candy store. Arianna's enthusiasm, and excitement was infectious. She knelt there, using the double-headed dildo to tease Bella and Donata simultaneously. Eventually, she managed to insert a great deal of each end into each of the women. Once she had done that, Bella and Donata were able to work themselves back and forth, basically fucking one another as they lay there. Arianna added to their mutual pleasures by tickling, and rubbing each of their exposed clits. As was usually the case, Bella was already working her breasts, teasing her nipples as she did this. I loved it whenever she did that, something that never failed to arouse me. And even after two very intense and powerful orgasms, I was already beginning to feel a renewed awakening between my legs.

"God I can hardly wait until I can be fucked!" Arianna announced hotly. "I am soooo tempted!" She added to that.

"Tempted is fine sweetie, but I promised Edwardo that I would see to it that you kept your promise to him, no matter what happened with anyone else. Perhaps by this time next year, after you're married... and if things work out... you can enjoy having David slip that nice fat prick of his inside that honey pot of yours."

Just the thought of that eventuality, had my prick rising to the occasion, something that none of the girls missed either. Antonio too seemed interested once more, though neither one of us moved, waiting to see what it might be that the girls had in mind. I started to move towards Bella, but caught a quick look and shake of her head "no" though she spoke no words. I gathered from that as she redirected me back towards Donata with another look and glance as to what she wanted me to do. As such, I moved that way, and seeing me doing that, Antonio quite naturally moved towards Bella. Positioned as we all were, with Arianna still content to tease, manipulate, and service the women's cunts, Donata reached out, clasping my rapidly stiffening cock, and drew it into her mouth. Looking over, Bella was doing the same with Antonio of course though it was clearly evident that even with her talented mouth and technique, there was no way she could completely swallow that lengthy cock of his.

As good as it felt, I just didn't have another cum left in me just yet. Though I enjoyed her continued sucking up until the point where Arianna first managed to make her cum, using her fingers and the constant drilling of the dildo in and out of her pussy. I had hear Antonio cry out in bliss, though it wasn't quite as deep-throated a grunt and groan as I had heard before, so I wondered if he too was more or less tapped out for the moment.

We had taken another quick break for some refreshments, and personal needs, soon after returning to the cottage where I found Bella standing in the open doorway, the sheer curtains billowing around her as she stood there, looking much like a dream. In a way perhaps, this was. I walked up, slipping my arms around her, hugging her to me, nibbling on her neck, speaking as I did.

"I really want to be inside you!" I told her. She turned, forcing me to relinquish my grasp, though she smiled wantonly.

"I want that too. But this isn't about us right now. We're here to see to their pleasures. Perhaps later, when I feel like we've given, and done for them what's been promised. Perhaps then... you and I," she left off saying as the other three soon after rejoined us.

**

Because of Arianna's situation, I was somewhat limited in what I could... and couldn't do, though that was easily and soon decided for me anyway.

"Eat me David. Lick my pussy again, tickle my clit with that amazing tongue of yours!"

"It is isn't it?" Bella agreed, actually giving my prick a few nice gentle strokes, firming it up some. "And while you do that," she told me. "I think Donata can certainly enjoy riding this again."

Arianna was soon sitting on my face, and Donata had certainly climbed aboard, lowering her very slick pussy over my cock again. Near us, and close enough to play as well, Antonio too lay on his back, with Bella now riding him. In such close proximity to one another, the three girls were able to reach out, caressing, fondling and even kissing one another as Arianna rode my face, my tongue spearing into her slick folds, lips periodically capturing and sucking her clit, before flicking it wildly... just as she requested I do. Donata had driven me as deeply as was possible... content now not to fuck so much up and down, but to grind against me stimulating her clit, in this way, with the occasional in and out coupling that continued to tease and satisfy my cock. Bella in her usual way was bouncing up and down in wild abandon towards the end of her own climatic bliss, crying out... shaking, and laughing hysterically which she very often did after having a really nice, hard orgasm.

Just as she wanted, and just as I had actually hoped, Arianna soon after began filling my mouth, as well as bathing my face in her precious sweet nectar. Her orgasmic cry of delight, more like a trill as she came, shaking and shivering throughout, her pussy pulsating, continuing to jettison these fine little streamers of girl spunk either into my mouth, or across my face. I was once again drenched, though the damage to the sheets not nearly as bad as they'd been earlier. Having managed to take most of it perhaps, swallowing the majority of her liquid explosion.

I collapsed back into the bed, only vaguely aware of Donata eventually doing the same, riding out another orgasm, though I had again failed to do so myself. But at least I knew, that she and Arianna both had been satisfied.

I dozed for a bit, though we all did. Eventually coming around to notice that almost all of the candles we had lit earlier in the evening, had burned themselves out. Only a small handful remained, shedding just enough light to see by in a gentle, soft warm glow that left shadows dark and secret in most areas of the room. Antonio lay on his side facing away from me, gently snoring. Donata and Arianna actually curled up together, Donata spooning the young woman's form almost protectively. I glanced about, but Bella was nowhere to be found. I softly and quietly crawled out of bed, heading towards the open patio where I had seen her standing earlier. Sure enough, she was sitting outside basking in the moonlight, and unlike the rest of us... looking just as fresh and as vigorous when all this began.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked curiously. Bella laughed softly, replying.

"A little over two hours now I would guess." She looked past me back towards the cottage. "It seems that our special guests all finally wore themselves out." I laughed at that as well.

"It would seem that they have, yes."

"And you? Are you all tuckered out?" Bella asked softly, one hand already coming up to capture a breast as I stood there looking on.

"You know my weakness," I acknowledged.

"Oh? And what weakness is that?" She pressed, now reaching up with her other hand so that each one of her breasts was now cupped and being massaged.

"You know damn well what," I teased back quietly. My prick in fact moving all by itself, though it was far from being any where's near hard yet. I approached. "So... you think everyone's been satisfied enough so that I can fuck you myself now?"

"No. You can't fuck me," she said raising a hand, stopping me in my tracks for a moment, a bewildered expression on my face I am sure. "But you can come over here and make love to me," she added.

**

The next two weeks were hectic and busy with other preparations, though Bella and I now managed to spend a great deal of quality time together even so. In addition to that, Bella likewise continued on with Arianna's "training" as she called it, requiring and receiving from the young woman, the mandatory five orgasms per day.