Tinkle Bell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"David? This is Gabriela; she's our recipient of this week's hardest working employee award. And as I told you, in addition to a little extra in her paycheck this month, I also like to do something a little extra special in addition to that." Without further explanation however, we were soon off again, though rounding a nearby corner around a small bend in the road hidden by the small hill off to the side of us, I saw what was obviously some sort of structure, like a small cabana, or cottage or some such. It seemed odd out here in the middle of nowhere, but as we soon headed up yet another narrow road, it was obvious that's where we were heading. In seconds, we had pulled up in front, Bella stepping out with Gabriela following. The older woman looked at Bella curiously however, speaking in Italian, though I didn't understand a single word that was spoken. Bella laughed, responding, and then turned back towards me. "She asked me if you were part of the bonus," she giggled. "I told her that would be entirely up to you once we got inside." And with that, and without another word of explanation, the two women quickly stepped inside the open-aired little cottage, with me hurriedly following.

It was an odd little building. Simply put, it was a bit like my own room, open aired, though there were large shutters that could be pulled down in inclement weather. Beyond that, it was nothing more than a large room with a single, though large... comfortable looking bed sitting in the middle of it. To one side, there appeared to be a combination bathroom, dressing area, though only a sheer pull curtain closed it off from the rest of the room. Oddly enough, there were two chairs sitting on either side of the bed, but beyond that, no other furniture of any kind.

"If you'd like to undress, I'll be waiting for you here," Bella had spoken in Italian, translating for me after the woman had nodded her head, slipping into the much smaller little room, pulling the curtain closed behind her as she did. Even then, I could still make out the silhouette of her body as she began to undress.

"So, everyone is treated to something special if they're the best worker for that week?" I asked curiously.

"They are, yes. Though it's not required that they do. It's only if they want to," she informed me. There's some we know don't want anything special, and we respect that. But... there are those who seem to like the extra little bonus, so I try to go out of my way to make this hours time something special for them."

"I don't doubt that," I chuckled. Though again asking. "And you told, ah... Gabrielle that I might be part of that reward?"

"Gabriella," Bella corrected. "And as I said, only if you want to, that's up to you... and to her. I know that she's married, and that intercourse is out of the question for her because of that. Her morals, not mine. But beyond that, I guess it's up to her as to what she would be willing to do, or want to. And also you of course... " she finished just as Gabriella stepped out from behind the drawn curtain. The moment she did so, I made up my mind, she was damn voluptuous, and by the look in her eyes, no innocent to the arts of pleasure either.

Bella had herself undressed during our chat, already crawling up into the bed just as Gabriella stepped out of the small dressing room.

"Even if you decide just to sit and watch, I am sure she'd at lease enjoy seeing you naked too, if nothing else." Bella stated. I knew by her tone of voice, it wasn't a suggestion. And to be honest, as I just then began slipping out of my own clothes, I'd already decided to become involved to whatever extent Gabriella wished me to.

Though she was indeed a bit of a plump, though I'd still call it more of a voluptuous, larger woman, she certainly wasn't fat by any means. Her breasts were indeed large, and for their size and weight perhaps, along with her age, tended to hang a bit heavier against her chest, though I actually found that alluring. In addition, she had enormous areolas, almost pancake size, covering the entire front area of her breast. Her nipples almost disappearing with the dark color surrounding them though as she turned, I could see twin little points already standing out fairly stiff and straight. She had a dark bush, once again something I wasn't used to seeing in this day and age, though it appeared well kept, and actually neatly trimmed, especially closer towards her vaginal opening. Once again Bella spoke to her in Italian, and then had her lay back in the bed. She slithered down between the woman's legs, spreading them, though they remained bent at the knee.

"Here, sit here David," Bella directed. "As I said, she can't have sex with another man, due to her own personal convictions, however... she did say, she wouldn't mind fondling your prick a bit while I'm eating her... if you'd be ok with that."

I answered that question by walking over, and sitting next to the two of them on the bed. Without another word, Bella went to work, beginning to tease the woman's pussy with her lips and tongue. As she did, Gabriella moaned contentedly, her hand suddenly seeking out my already turgid member, simply holding on to it at first like a handle. And then gradually, excitedly, finally stroking it.

I enjoyed the way her hand delicately seemed to fondle my prick, almost tentatively at first. This... in stark contrast to her response as to Bella's obvious tongue torture. One hand on my prick, almost lightly... feathery in a sense, fondling me, her other hand, pinching, twisting and pulling one of her own nipples, almost sadistically. Though I also knew what Bella's mouth and tongue was capable of doing too. In this case, driving the woman insane with pleasure.

"Tell her she doesn't need to be so gentle, it won't break." I heard Bella snicker, even as she continued to lap away at the woman's cunt, though she rose up just briefly, speaking to her, and no doubt translating what I'd just said. And then just as quickly, lapping away again, even more furious now, though the woman's hand, or rather her fingers, seemed to clamp down on the tip of my prick, pinching it. It actually felt good when she did that, twisting, and then pinching just the tip. Obviously, this was something she wanted to do in playing with me, and I was content to let her do so. Finally, she spoke again, lifting her head somewhat off the pillow, the tone of her voice almost pleading when she did. Once again, Bella stopped what she was doing, now resting on her elbows as she spoke to me.

"She wants you to fuck me," Bella said, "She wants to watch us fuck while she masturbates herself to orgasm. You game?"

"More than!" I responded hotly. My prick had had enough of her rough treatment anyway, though it had surprisingly felt good. It was ready for some nice slippery girl juice however, to smooth away the raw edges. "How does she want us to fuck?" I then asked, figuring whatever position she wanted us in while she played with herself was certainly her call.

Bella got on all fours, basically letting me know which position we were going to fuck in. At the same time however, she also told me that Gabriella wanted to be the one to put my cock inside her, so I waited patiently having moved around and behind Bella in preparation of that. Gabriella soon after grabbed my cock again, but it became obvious she wanted to play a bit before actually inserting it, which was fine with me. And by the moans that came from Bella shortly after that, it was just fine with her too.

"Oh fuck that's hot!" Bella moaned, Gabriella's hand busily working my prick up and down Bella's hot sweet slit, teasing her with it. I enjoyed the feel of her silky softness, her pussy so well lubricated that Gabriella was able to playfully make "slurpy-like" sounds as she thrummed my prick back and forth, up and down, faster and faster. "Shove it in! Please Gabby," she demanded, the first time I'd heard this shortened version of Gabriella's name. Now saying it in Italian perhaps, just as pleadingly. This time, she did. My prick suddenly shoved inside Bella's cunt, the tip of my prick slicing into that hot wet, sloppy chamber. And then "Gabby" releasing my prick. I drove in to her having felt that, hilting her deeply, hearing the deep-throated groan of her pleasure as I slammed into her in that way. Withdrawing, I slammed into her again, letting her feel the length of my shaft as it plummeted into her depths. "Yes! Yes David! Fuck me! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

Gabby now sat back, more than content to watch and play with herself, which was interesting for me, adding to my own pleasure. She maintained one hand on her breasts, though alternating between them from time to time, lifting those heavy monsters, massaging each one. She would then pay particular attention to her nipple, using her fingers to pull, and then twist it, much the same way she had done to my prick. With her free hand, she pummeled her own pussy, sometimes slapping it... hard, spanking it, and then slamming two, sometimes three fingers into herself, working her cunt furiously. When she actually spoke, it startled me just a little.

"Fuck... her... cunt. Fuck it!" She spoke, her words broken, yet distinctive. "Fottere suo rubinetto!" She cried out again, and I got the impression it was the exact same expression. I fucked her indeed, my prick now like a piston, slamming in and out of Bella's cunt, she in turn, jamming herself back against me, the slap of flesh actually reverberating inside the room.

"Make him momento, culminante," she cried out soon after, obviously on the verge of ecstasy herself.

"She wants to see it," Bella almost shouted seconds later, translating something else. "She wants to make your prick explode herself," Bella added to that. I pulled out, already so damn close, that if she didn't do it now, it would be too late. I needn't have worried about stating as such, Gabby already moving over, clasping my prick in hand again, working it, though rubbing it against Bella's soft firm ass as she did.

"Spruzzare! spruzzare!" Gabby pleaded, and once again not needing a dictionary to translate what she meant by that either. Seconds later, she was getting her wish. My cock erupting, spurt after delicious felt spurt leaping from the tip of my cock, so forcefully, that the first two jettisons of my spunk shot far over Bella's head, into the pillow. The rest, as Gabby continued pumping it out, now aiming it, all over and across Bella's back and ass. I was surprised at the quantity of my load, though the excitement and pleasure I had felt, had no doubt produced it.

"Fastoso!" Gabby called out excitedly.

"She said that was fantastic," Bella said. "As was her own orgasm. She came, as you came... as I did," Bella laughed. "Not too shabby for the three of us all coming at once now was it?"

I collapsed onto the bed, still somewhat out of breath, sperm still oozing from my prick-tip, though Gabby quickly swiped up the small cum-bubble with her finger, tasting it.

"Hmm," she smiled joyfully, and then ran her finger up and down her slit again, just briefly,

"Her small way of having a bit of you inside her," Bella informed me, now rolling out of bed and indicating that our time was indeed up. "Not too bad, almost an hour on the dot!"

We soon after dressed, and then drove Gabby back to the field where she'd be working today. A smile on her face, and a whole bunch of smiles from the workers who waved at us, and greeted her with a great deal of enthusiasm, and questions no doubt.

"Well, so much for the fun part of my day. Now its back to having to do some real serious work around here."

We drove back to the main Villa, and her office where she dropped me off. I wandered back upstairs to my room, intent on taking a shower, and then indeed a short nap. Especially if we were going to be celebrating tonight. I hung the blindfold on the door before closing it, just in case, though it was daytime. I wasn't sure if anyone would be so bold or not, but under the circumstances, I felt it best not to take any chances in wearing myself out before the evening actually began.

**

I woke. Bella sitting on me, naked. It was a little after six. "Time to wake up," she told me, her hand already wrapped around my still flaccid prick, waggling it back and forth like some sort of toy.

"You talking to me? Or my cock?" I asked, reaching up to surround her magnificent tits with my hands, nipples already rock hard and eager for them.

"Both!" She giggled excitedly. "But this for later," she said releasing my prick, and then breaking away so that my hands too were forced to relinquish her breasts.

"Then why tease me?" I asked staring at her beautiful form, sitting up in bed now, my erection still hardening.

"Not to tease, but to inform. It's a special party, so I thought I should come and warn you, tell you what to expect so you won't be too surprised."

Nothing about Bella could surprise me, or so I thought. I had learned long ago to expect the unexpected from her.

"Ok, ok... what do you want me to wear?" I asked. Now she grinned. And that spoke volumes.

"Not a thing," she said. "We are celebrating tonight in the nude! Everyone who wants to come, will be here. And those who would prefer not, I have already sent home. Many you will know, some you will not. But you also need to know about Niccolo," she added, only then a somewhat worried and concerned expression on her face.

"Who's Niccolo?" I asked, suddenly feeling a slight apprehension, though I had never heard the name before. But her expression told me I probably wouldn't like what I was about to hear.

"Papa said he is the man I am to marry," she stated. "It was his wish for us many years ago now. But I have waited," she added to that. "Anyway, he will be here too... he always comes to these."

"What a surprise," I said just under my breath. "And so? I take it you're still waiting?"

"Yes," she said, softer tones coming from her. "I am not yet ready to marry. With Papa's death, I want to ensure I know the business inside and out before I settle down and even think about doing something like that."

"I see." I said, not really seeing. Now really uncomfortable knowing that her "chosen" partner in life would be present, and this of all parties, a naked one to boot. Normally, I'd have found the idea interesting, and perhaps exciting. At the moment however, my now very flaccid cock said it for me.

"I'm not sure my participating, under the circumstances, will be such a good idea," I told her. Now her expression changed once again. This time firm, and resolved.

"You know me yes?"

"I thought I did," I thought. Answering instead, "Yes?" Though I left it as a question too.

"Then you know David," she said adding emphasis to my name in letting me know she was indeed being serious here. "I am who I am, I told you that in the beginning, and I have shown you that all along. I live how I live, and have tried to show you some of that both with you in the states, and here with me... in my home. These people don't just work for me, they are like friends and family. And I enjoy them, and you know what I mean by that. And I will continue to do so David. And if this causes you concern, animosity or jealousy of me, then I don't think you're being here is such a good thing after all. I would hate to see anything happen between, that would separate us ever again. But... I understand if you decide this just isn't for you. So... I will leave you to think on it. And I will understand if you choose not to come down and participate. But if you do, then I expect you to treat everyone as well as I treat them," she told me.

"Including Niccolo," I questioned, though again just under my breath, though Bella had heard the response.

"Especially him," she said giving me one last look before turning and walking out the door. Hearing it close left me feeling empty inside to some degree. This was a woman I cared about a lot, even loved. But could I accept her, except all this... as it was. Or would I have to face another reality, in that I couldn't, and would have to face living a life without her. I figured after this evening, I'd have my answer.

**

I could hear people arriving downstairs. The sounds of laughter, along with some toned-down music playing in the background. I waited another ten minutes, and then steeling myself, buck-naked, I opened my door and headed down the hallway. I was almost immediately greeted by the sight of Donata sitting on some man's cock, whom I didn't know. He was sitting on the stairs at the time as she rode him, effectively blocking my way. She saw me however, and smiled, speaking as she did.

"Slide over Raymond, we're blocking the way here." As they did that, "Raymond" as I now knew him to be, simply scooted off to one side, taking Donata with him as he did that, still obviously impaled on the man's prick. "Glad to see you decided to come down and join the party. Or... you can join the party we're having here," she added with a wink. "I have another opening that's available," she told me still smiling.

"Ah thanks... perhaps later," I said excusing myself, though I slid past the two of them, my eyes still focused on the man's prick as he continued to thrust himself in and out of the woman's pussy. From what I could see, he was thick AND long, her lips tightly wrapped around the man's member even as he withdrew partially from her. Finally looking away before I stumbled and fell down the rest of the stairs, I reached the landing and pushed my way past a small group of people, many of which I hadn't seen before, though one or two faces looked somewhat familiar. Workers in the field perhaps that I hadn't been introduced to formally. Three men stood side-by-side in a row, three women kneeling in front of each, currently sucking cock. "Damn, didn't take this party long to get started now did it?" I thought to myself.

"David!" I heard Bella's voice calling out to me, and then moments later actually stepping into my arms in greeting. "I was actually starting to wonder if you'd come down and join us or not." I was about to respond, but she had already taken my hand in hers, and was pulling me towards the back patio area. I had to admit, she looked damn good, and though I had seen her naked a million times, or so it seemed anyway... I couldn't get enough of looking at her. She seemed so natural this way, truly herself... and I was beginning to realize I really didn't want to tame that either.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked as she continued to pull me along, finally reaching the edge of the enormous pool, or rather pools, which sat out in the beautifully landscaped courtyard.

Suffice it to say, the back courtyard was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Terraced, it had three separate levels, a small pool on top, and from that a small though steep slide that came down the hill some forty feet or so to the next pool, slightly larger on the second plateau. From there, once again, another slide, this one dumping out into the main, much larger pool area where a great deal of people had already gathered taking turns sliding from one pool to the next. At the bottom, I saw what appeared to be a large box with an old fashioned padlock on it. At the moment, several men stood near the table it was sitting on, writing something down on small slips of paper before folding them, and then slipping them into a small slit inside the box.

"What's that all about?" I asked looking over towards the table, surprised to see one woman likewise writing something down and slipping her paper into the box too. I noticed Bella smile at that, almost wickedly.

"It's the yearly tradition," she informed me, though I still had no clue as to "what" sort of tradition she was talking about. Bella turned towards me, a somewhat serious expression on her face. "Remember what I said to you upstairs?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well... this is more of that David. This particular tradition. Every year... any man who wishes to participate, or have a chance... writes is name down on a slip of paper, and drops it into the box. A few women do as well, as you saw... more so every year it seems," she added, a small smile once again etched in her face. "Anyway... a few moments from now, one of those names will be drawn. And whoever that person is... will be invited back to spend the entire night with me... at the small little cottage. It is another way of my saying thank you to those who come here and work for me."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers