Tired Lover Gets Full Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara said, "I will. Just leave it to me."

Once or twice Tara raised her cunt and tried to catch the tip, but failed.

Tara started to weep. "My pussy really wants to be taken. Please. Please take it, now," Tara said while sobbing.

I changed my position and said, "This is pussy time."

I lowered my mouth onto her open pussy lips and ran the tongue over her slit.

Tara cried out, "Please lick the clit. Please take it."

I continued with my plan.

Tara parted her legs wider and said, "Put that tongue into my pussy mouth."

I did that once and then suddenly turned my attention to her clit.

Tara started to shriek, "Take it. Eat it. Flick it there. Yes. Yes. Yes. Please. Take it. More."

Tara slobbered and said, "I am coming. Please go on. Don't stop. Please masturbate me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Aaaaaeeeeeeeee."

Tara went into paroxysms.

Her cunt opened and closed and I could feel her shuddering climax coming and passing all over her body.

I got up and said, "That is it. Your massage is over. You are now fully relaxed."

Tara was very angry and said, "You bastard. Fuck me. Fuck me now. You can't leave me un-fucked."

I stood and watched as she pleaded. I released her bondage.

She sat up slowly and caught me by my wrists and pleaded, "Please darling. Fuck me. Make love to me. I really want that cock up my pussy."

I made a slight move. Tara caught my dick and started to shag it and plead, "Please fuck me?"

I said, "Okay. Let us fuck. But, you will fuck hard and no excuses!!!"

With that I mounted the bed. Tara spread her legs and took my dick near her pussy mouth and then suddenly Tara wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed herself close.

The dick just plunged into her cunt in one go.

Tara gasped and said, "Aaaah. Just fuck. Plain fuck."

I gave one powerful shove.

Tara screamed, "That is really fat and big. Tear me up. Open my cunt up fully."

I strated to give stroke after stroke.

With each in movement, she would inhale with pleasure and let out a a sound, "Nshhhhhhh."

With each pull back, Tara made a noise, "Ah. Fuck me."

Soon, I was moving fast in and out. She had raised her buttocks and was scratching my back with her fingernails and biting my neck.

Soon I told her, "I am coming. I want you to come with me, darling!!"

Tara cried out, I am coming too. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Seconds later, Tara cried, Aaaaaaah."

I grunted and shot my load in.

We lay intertwined for 15 minutes.

Then Tara released her legs from around my back and I plucked my flaccid dick out with a plop.

Tara said, "I want to be fucked everyday of my life by you."

I said, "I love your pussy."

12