All Comments on 'Tits Have Benefits Ch. 13'

by hottchic

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

good story, sad to see it end. I hope you write about those other adventures that you mentioned in the end there

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

This was a wonderful series overall. From Beginning to End. I look forward to reading your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I have read this story from beginning to end. The only thing things I wished had happened was the rapists getting life in prison without parole, their lawyers being arrested on charges of Witness Tampering, Jury Intimidation and Jury Tampering as well as being reprimanded publicly by the judge for unprofessional conduct. I also kind of hoped that at least one of Andrea's brides, if not all of them, had become pregnant to give them all some children. This was a fantastic story as it was. Please write more of Andrea's adventures with her wonderful family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stunning

i have eagerly anticipated each addition to the series. this was the first series i really felt kept true to the who, a few other ones i had read more or less devolved into just sex scene after sex scene, with little to no plot tying them together. this was an amazing story rather than sex tied together with bits of plot, it had real emotion and real drama. please keep stories like this coming. (i agree with the others wanting to hear more about their adventures)

hottchichottchicover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the wonderful comments

At some time I would like to tell you more of the adventures of this family because I like these characters.

However it will probably be a while before I write a follow up story because I have other projects.

Some of you may have already seen my new series 'The Law of Attraction',I have just submitted chapter 3 so it should be out in 3 days.

Again thank you for all your support.

LafielLafielover 12 years ago
great series

Thank you writing this series I have enjoyed reading it, even through the darker bits. It has given me much food for thought as I try to write a story myself. I hope to see you come back too these characters at somepoint and look forward to reading them. The biggest thing I appreciate about your story was simply the story of Andrea's transformation it help me put some things into context for myself. Thank you again so much for writing such a detailed, real, and inspiring story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing but slowed

This story was amazing!! I really enjoyed reading it however towards the end the details in the sexual aspect of the story diminished. Overall I loved it.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I thoroughly enjoyed ever chapter of the story and easily found myself emotionally involved with the characters. I myself am a transsexual women (although I have undergone full surgery) and found myself developing a wonderful relationship and understanding with your main characters.

I found you writing superb and your art of the tell to be engaging and at times mesmerizing. I honestly can say you story made me laugh, cry, glow with the warmth of love, ache with desire, and burn with passion. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful tale and allowing us the honor of sharing the journey with you.

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Look at my other story The Law of Attraction

Nicole,

Thanks for your comment, from your description of yourself you might like my other story The Law of Attraction, which is a Transexual Love Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enjoyment

I have loved your Story I wonder if there will be a chapter 14 :)

hottchichottchicalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@Anon - thanks for commenting

No, this is definately the last chapter in this series, Lucky 13 LOL, well lucky for me anyway.

However I have hinted that there might be a second series starring these characters, a few years on, maybe I will call it 'Tits Have More Benefits' so that it will follow this series in the story list.

However it will probably be some time before I write a follow up series because I have another story in mind before then. By the way I just finished writing an 8 chapter series you might like called 'The Law of Attraction'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Honestly, reading the title I thought it would be about some shemale whore that I could jack off to but I am SOOOOO glad that it wasn't. Your writing is great. I love your style and I am blown away by how you made me have feelings for the characters of an erotic short story. I would love to see more like this and now I'm going to have to read your other series

P.S.- I'm a teenage boy (18ish) who likes to wear girl's panties and garter belts and stockings (I don't like fully dressing up although I do sometimes wear a skirt with one of my female friends when I'm single) and this really let me come to terms with it. I finally told my girlfriend of one year and I finally have a good shopping partner for underwear ;)

P.S.S- with this came the trust and courage to tell her I also wanted to be lovingly dominated by her with a strap-on and our sex lives have gone through the roof as well as our intimacy with each other. And with this I've finally conquered my 6 year porn and masturbation addiction. Thanks!! Please keep writing <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Best

I loved this 13 chapter series. I would give it more than 5 stars if there were more to give for it. It does need a little proof reading and editing for a few errors here and there for typo errors and wrong words or names of characters. But with so many pages to the story, it is easy to make some errors. The characters in the story are great and I wish that you will continue with another story in CA with these people as soon as you can. It would make a good book with their story that covers a TS and lesbian love story that is one of the best that I have read. I wish that I could find the love that their family has for each other. Keep writing. You have a future in it.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Wonderful work,

I love the entire series, I just figured that I would wait and write my applause at the end. I wish that the stuff I read here could only be true. What I wouldn't give to have a "family" like Andrea's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

unbelievable and a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There is a major need for a sequel series but a little more meat to it this one while good was getting just a little thin in the last chapters.

CwjbeastCwjbeastover 9 years ago
Great work

The whole series was great just please do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing story

Just an amazing story I couldn't stop reading it. read all the chapters in one sitting. Please do a sequel. Perhaps you can bring John more into the story. I love the fact that you hit at the end that he is a top but a gentle giant and may be willing to occasionally bottom. You could build it by starting with some tension when Jenny, Ann and Chris find out that Jane and Andrea had sex with John. Then something can happen where RADL is still after them and somehow John protects Ann and Chris which leads to some sex there. Then I would love to read a scene where Jenny walks in on John on his knees, giving head to both Trish and Andrea and is doing it so lovingly that she gets overwhelmingly turned on then begins to masturbate to climax. She still leaves the room and is unsure what to do with her emotions at that point. Then after some consultation with Andrea and then with Ally beings to see things differently and want him as part of the extended family. Then I would love to see a scene where Jenny is about to ride John but he says no. He thinks his first time with Jenny he should be a bottom. Then she proceeds to take turns with Ally and Andrea topping him. On another note perhaps we could see a little fantasy stuff with Alice's transformation. Perhaps there is a new hormone pill for the transformation that has a bit of a side effect... It allows Alice prolonged orgasms and to cum copiously! This a huge turn on for the extended family and they really enjoy sharing her cock to see how many of their mouths he can fill with this abundant production! Anyway I don't meant to be intrusive, your saga is the best set of stories I have read on all of literotica... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Andrea

I enjoyed this story so much. I wish I could have had Andreas experiences. To all of you out there wanting to take the plunge, get those tits and live life the way you are supposed to and don't look back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Amazing recommend

digger1972digger1972over 6 years ago

I hope at some point there will by more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

love this story write more chapters to where all the girls get pregnant by andrea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Homophobia/conversion therapy but make it woke... Lesbian is defined as homesexual female attracted to females. Not male playing dress up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I may have been late to the party but I am thrilled to have come across this wonderful piece of literature. The characters are impressive and believable and the entire tale flows smoothly as though it were real. This is so deeply emotional and is one of my favorite stories that I am positive I shall be reading it time and again. Thank you for all the work you put into creating this piece of art.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous